My Twin Sisters And I Play 'Dare' Pt. 04

Story Info
Ruby and Mom find joy in new style dildoes on each other.
2.4k words
4.59
13.9k
19
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,010 Followers

"The twins, how are we going to do that?' I asked. "I'm all for that, particularly Amy. Anita needs to be taken down a notch. Amy shows signs of really wanting my cock, and she's such a sweetheart too. Anita is a little possessive of her lover/sister! First time I've ever heard Amy yell at Anita to' Shut Up!'"

'"I don't think it will be too hard." Ruby said. "I have some tricks up my sleeve. You haven't seen them, but wait till I tell you what I have in mind. You'll get your revenge and perhaps two new lovers!

"Come on up to my room and I'll show you. Not for you, but it will be an education and might come in handy for any number of reasons." Ruby smiled and led me into the house.

We went up the stairs and looked in the twin's room and they weren't there. "I remember they were going shopping this morning and knowing those two will be gone a long time. Why don't we put several of the mini cameras in their room and in the bathroom you three share? I'll show you how to hide them so they disappear. "

Ruby went into her room and got a small valise and brought it to me. She opened it and there were a number of small digital video cameras, the first I had ever seen, tiny and easily hidden. These had long storage memory chips that would turn on when motion was sensed and shut off after there was none. We took them to the twin's room and she showed me how to place them on shelves where there were tiny openings for the wide-angle lens to look through.

She showed me to watch for books that had been idle and unused by looking for dust on them and hiding the cameras behind the books looking out. We placed three in and then went down to the bathroom and put another three in the back of shelves looking down onto the shower stalls as well as the carpeted dressing area. I had a fleeting thought that I might use another bathroom for a week or so till I looked at what the sophisticated cameras recorded.

When we finished, she took me to her room and opened another larger case and I was amazed there were whole rows of dildos of all sizes and lengths of the latest design. "I heard of a new Japanese dildo

several years ago, that gives the female user and the receiver a lot of pleasure when used. After I had a real demonstration, I looked at how they are constructed, and I became a factory dealer They are selling like hotcakes but are rather expensive too. That Mercedes is paid for now with my sales receipts. You are looking at a goldmine! Look at how they are constructed.. Notice anything unusual?"

"They don't have any straps to hold them in place, and what is this large rubber thumb-shaped piece sticking out of the back?" I asked Ruby, a little puzzled.

"That fits in the user's vagina and by squeezing the scrotum inflates a bulb inside the user's vagina and it's inflated to her satisfaction inside her to hold the dildo in place. No belts. It has pressure pads that rub her clit and "G" spots and gives her a fantastic climax along with the recipient too. The dildo has raised sections that stimulate the vagina of the recipient, clit, and "G" spot both. It gives both women a fantastic series of climaxes. I'm going to let Sis use it on me and then use it on her to see how she likes it. I think she can become one of my dealers and her wealthy lady friends will buy them once they have tried them from both sides of the dildo!" Ruby explained.

"I have a plan for the twins, I'll let them use Sis's strap on and we'll catch them in the act with the cameras when they use them. You can use the filmed action any way you'd like to! It will give you an upper hand to hold over Anita if you have to! Like that,Lover?

"Damn, Love, you are so damn sexy and are so devious too. I love the idea! The twins are out, why don't we go into your room and make love, I have a boner thinking of the twins getting filmed fucking each other!" I asked hoping for a 'Yes!'.

"I'd love to! I just came up with an idea for a film you and I can make as the cameras are already set in my bedroom to film Sis and I later tonight. I want to try some positions with you fucking me that I haven't used but heard about. Different strokes, as they say! OK with you?' Ruby said as her hand went against my stomach and down slid inside my pants and found my swelling cock. A minute later we were in her bedroom clothes flying everywhere.

I came out about an hour later exhausted and a little sore from the acrobatic positions she wanted me to fuck her in. When I popped open the door, dressed but still breathing hard, there were the twins sitting on Pam's bed that faced the door with huge grins on their faces. As I shot out of the door, they began to clap as I spun left and turned into my room. Their laughter and applause followed me into my room. How much could they hear? I took a quick shower knowing the cameras were there but not worrying about them. I wanted a film of the twins perhaps using Mom's strap-on, or just making love.

Ten thirty and Mom slipped into Ruby's room where I was waiting with Ruby. Both of us were nude and Mom gave us a huge smile and slid out of her gown and hugged and kissed us both, her hand giving my cock a nice squeeze.. Ruby had the new dildos out for Mom and gave her an introduction to them telling her how much pleasure both of the women using them would receive. Ruby slid one into her pussy, and adjusted it and Mom was amazed at how it fit she pulled on it to see that it was going to stay inside Ruby without straps.

"OK Sis, Fuck your horny sister and fuck me deep and hard. I want to see if that dildo can do the job. It looks like it grows out of your body. Damn, it's strange looking but on you, it is really spectacular with that fabulous body of yours, now with a long thick cock growing out of your delicious pussy. Go for it, Sis! Mom said as she moved to the center of the bed on all fours and thrust her cute ass backward and opened her thighs giving Ruby an invitation to fuck her.

And fuck her, Ruby did, sliding the long thick dildo slowly inside Mom, and Mom moaned her approval as it slid to the hilt inside her. Ruby slowly fucked Mom getting her ready for a climax. The new dildo lived up to its reputation and so the two were fucking like bunnies Ruby and Mom Both had several shuddering climaxes before Ruby slid the dildo out.

Now, Sis, It's my turn to fuck you. I've had lots of experience with it and have used it in several sex parties where I sold them to customers and they were encouraged to try them at the party with everyone watching too. I give the first demonstration then they tried them on their friends or lovers. I've always sold a minimum of ten at each party. We usually have a regular orgy going.

One lovely lady brought her daughter-in-law and they fucked each other and were the hit of the party. Both were very beautiful and horny as hell too! They went wild and kept on fucking each other after the party was over. I sold three to them, two to the mom and one to the daughter-in -law. OK, Sis, how large a dildo do you want me to use on you?" Ruby asked.

"Bud is about seven inches and that felt good, but now, how about nine inches and just a little thicker? I'd like to see if I can take a larger one. I might like to buy one from you. It feels so fantastic when you fuck me hard and fast. It filled me up and I have such explosive climaxes too. Damn, they are really fantastic! Dottie is one of my best friends and she will love them, so. I will probably buy one for her

if she likes mine."

Ruby showed me which one to pick for Mom. It was a whopper and I helped Ruby slide the base into her beautiful pussy, my mouth watering as I slid it inside her. I wanted to eat her, now, but that had to wait for a little while. I just couldn't get enough of my unbelievably sexy Aunt!

Having helped Ruby insert the dildo into her pussy now I watched as she moved behind Mom and spread her pussy wider and then licked her already wet pussy as the dildo head was rather wide and needed more lubrication. Ruby moved the head to Mom's pussy and carefully guided it to the center. She moved her hips forward till the head covered Mom's pussy and spread the pussy lips and with a little thrust slipped inside Mom. Slowly Ruby pushed the massive head inward and Mom gaped as the head spread her pussy wider than it had been invaded for quite a time.

Ohh, Sis, that feels so wonderful. My pussy lips are stretched delightfully and I want that monster dick deep inside me, gently Love, Oh, like that. My pussy is filled and more cock is still to come. I feel it deep inside me and want it all. Do you think I can take it all? Son, your magnificent cock felt so good, but this one stretches my pussy and goes so deep but I think there are still three or more inches still to come, right Sis?"

Aunt Ruby gave a little grunt and chuckled. "Yes my lovely Sister, still a couple of inches to go.

Almost all the way inside you. I'm not sure I could take this one. But having three children, two of them twins, probably stretched your pussy. I think you are good to go. I'm not sure I could take all nine inches, I've had the chance a couple of times, but never tried it -yet! With all the samples, I might work up to it and surprise my customers by having one of them fuck me with a monster sometimes. There, Sis, It's all the way inside you now. Bet you can feel it against your womb, can't you?

Ohh yes, God, that feels so good. More pressure and more pleasure. too. Sis, make it rub against my "G" spot and give me a massive orgasm now! I can feel the added pressure deep inside me. Yes! Yes! Right there. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me harder. Harder. Damnnnnn!!! Fuck. Yessss! Mom cried out. and her head fell forward as her senses were overloaded.

Suddenly the door, which I'd forgotten to lock, opened wide, and there stood the twins gaping at the scene before them.

There was Aunt Ruby on her knees behind Mom, thick cock sprouting from her pussy connecting her to Mom's pussy, Mom on her knees, head down. Me, lying on the bed behind them, massive hard-on in my hand still holding my erect cock.

Ruby turned, looked at the twins, and said in a soothing voice, "No problem Ladies, Sis just fainted from extreme pleasure while I fucked her with a massive new nine-inch dildo of a new style. Just the three of us having a mini-orgy, a little late in the evening. Sis got a little, no, very vocal trying the nine-inch dildo out as I helped her, as you can see

One Sister helping another Sister as I'm sure you two do with each other, borrowing Sis's personal dildo and fucking in the den while watching lesbian porn on DVD. Nothing wrong with that either, except that is her personal dildo, and you should ask permission to borrow and use it. I hope you cleaned it before you replaced it, hygiene, you know! I'm sure she would have had no objections if asked. Ah, she's coming around!

"Sis, it seems I fucked you into a really massive cum didn't I? I always try my best to help another lady enjoy their orgasm! You did get very vocal when you came. You woke the twins up and they thought you were in trouble. No problem! They just were awakened by our late evening soiree. Sorry ladies, we did make a little too much noise having fun together. Perhaps next time we'll invite you two beautiful ladies to join the party. Our 'faux p aux'?

"Everything is fine here. If you'll close the door and go back to bed, we'll try to be quieter this evening, no, this morning as I think it is!

The twins looked at each other visibly bewildered and shaken, and turned and closed the door softly!

I did make breakfast the next morning and the twins were overly quiet and kept looking from Mom to Aunt Ruby. They looked at each other several times and shook their heads slowly! I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing.

Later Mom was passing me in the hall and stopped me and kissed me soundly, her tongue slipping in my mouth and her hips pressed against mine. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I surprised the twins and gave them my old dildo and told them it was theirs, I'd' bought another from Ruby last night. not the one I'd had in me last night. It was just a little too large, for me. Caught them off balance and they blushed, stuttered, and thanked me.

"What they don't know is I'm going to give them one of the new ones later. Don't mention that to them though!" She said then reached down and patted my cock and winked as she turned and walked away. Hmmmm!

The End Chapter Four

My Twin Sisters and I Play 'Dare'

By Tawny

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,010 Followers