My Twin Sisters And I Play 'Dare' Pt. 05

Story Info
Aunt Ruby has plans for the beautiful sexy twins.
2.8k words
4.54
13.7k
18
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,013 Followers

MY TWIN SISTERS AND I PLAY 'DARE'

CHAPTER FIVE

BY TAWNY T

Ruby came to my room the next morning and got in bed with me. I had a piss hard-on and before I was hardly awake she was above me, astride of me and I was deep in her juicy pussy. She was thrusting down on me and her mouth was on mine, her tongue sliding inside my mouth. What a way to start a day!

"Come on, Lover, fuck me, hard and fast. I need it to start my day. I have a plan for the twins. I'm going to fuck them both today, for sure"

That got my attention. My hips thrust upward burying my cock deep into her velvet pussy as she used her vaginal sphincter muscles to milk my cock. That set me off and I spurted inside her and moaned my pleasure. What this sex bitch had done was to leave the door ajar so our moans and cries would be heard by the twins across the hall.

As I exploded inside her and she climaxed with me we both gave out rather loud cries of ecstasy, the twins awoke and came to the door dressed in short skimpy pj's and stood in the hall looking in on us. Just as Ruby had planned.

After we had climaxed together, Ruby pulled back, turned and took my cock in her mouth, and sucked our combined juices off, having seen the twins watching out of the corner of her eye.

"Oh God, that was some fuck, Bud. I love to taste our juices on your cock. I'd love to eat the twins. I'd bet they are so juicy and their pussy juices would taste absolutely delicious. Their pussies are so virginal looking. I want to take my special depilator and make their beautiful pussies nude and soft for my tongue and lips to slide over their smooth Venus mounds.

"They don't know all the delights another experienced woman knows and can give them, like my sister, and I have learned over the years. As I studied at the Sorbonne, I had a number of talented lovers from all over the world and learned some very erotic ways for two women to make love. We had orgies of up to a dozen talented women that lasted for a whole weekend. Mnnn, your cock tastes so delicious!"

She pulled back, turned, and looked at the door 'surprised' to see the twins looking in. She rolled off of me and slid to the edge of the bed, letting her thighs slide open, and saw both twins eyes riveted on her swollen and very wet pussy.

"

"Good morning Ladies. Didn't know you were there watching us. I should have closed the door. Sorry for my comments about you two, but they are true. I would love to make love to you both. I know that you two, according to Sis, make love as she and I have done for years.

"It runs in the family and goes back for generations, women making love to their kin. We come from a long line of Mariners and the men would be off to sea sometimes for a year or more and their horny wives didn't want to fuck the townies and be unfaithful to their husbands, so they made love with their sisters, mothers, grandmothers, and neighbor Mariner lady friends

"You caught your Mom and me trying out a new type of dildo. Have you tried out your Mom's dildo since she gave it to you? You've used it before, your Mom saw you when she came home early one day but didn't interrupt you two. She watched for a while and got off while she watched, then left, and you two never knew she. had been there. She said she enjoyed watching and climaxed two or three times."

The twins just stood there embarrassed but were still looking at Ruby's exposed pussy as it slowly closed and a little juice still dripped out. Her pussy was bare, smooth and the two noticed the soft skin and puffy inner lips just peeking out. Anita actually licked her lips as she enjoyed the sight of her Aunt's treasures.

"Would you two beautiful Ladies like to show me the technique you use with your Mom's dildo? Perhaps I can give you hints that will make using it more enjoyable. Would you like that, sans your brother?" Ruby asked letting her thighs close, ending the twin's view of her beautiful pussy.

The two looked at each other for a moment then Amy said, "We'd love to have you do that. I know Anita is a little rough using it on me and, we'd love to have an experienced expert use it on us, or guide us on its proper use." Amy said softly. Anita looked at her, not happy being criticized for her technique in the use of the dildo. Ruby killed the start of a smile. 'Scored another point.'

"Give me a few minutes to freshen up and I'll come into your room and you can learn the techniques of enjoying the dildo fully," Ruby said as she got up, went to the twins, gave each a full-body hug, and a kiss that left them almost breathless.

The twins turned and went to their rooms while Ruby went down the hall to the bathroom, took a quick shower, and cleaned her pussy thoroughly so the twins, hopefully, would enjoy her intimate pussy fully.

I grinned, closed the door, and knew Ruby would seduce the twins and I would later get the chance to fuck the two beauties. I laughed for Ruby would make the most of the three hidden cameras in their room and I would not miss a moment of their seduction by my wily, devious Aunt! With a grin on my face, I jumped back in bed, avoiding the "wet spot' and went back to sleep.

Refreshed, Ruby went to her room, put a little perfume on her inner thighs and under her breasts, combed her hair, and put on a negligee that showed her body off to its full advantage. Her body was thinly concealed but enough showed to make you want to see more. The girls had seen her nude before and had masturbated while talking together about her splendid body and wishing they could see it closely and perhaps make love with her.

She knocked softly on the twin's door and Anita opened it almost immediately. The twins had changed and now had on abbreviated shorty tops with no bottoms and the lower edge barely covered their pussies. The tops were of a thin material that showed their youthful breasts to the best advantage, nipples erect thrusting forward..

Ruby pulled the door shut behind her, flipped the lock button, and said, "No interruptions Ladies. I want to make this an event you will never forget. You look splendid. I love the bottom just covering your sweet pussies, but not fully. You have the right idea, show just enough to get their attention, but don't reveal the best part of your bodies."

Ruby went over to the bed and slowly let her negligee slide down and placed it beside the bed. She turned slowly and let the twins have a good long look at her magnificent body. She moved over to them and held out her arms and grinned and said "I know you two love looking at my body, so now please allow yourselves to look as closely as you want to, you can and touch, feel, explore my body while l lay here and enjoy your caresses, kisses, and anything goes. Nothing is off limits, nothing, my beautiful Ladies.

At first, the twins were hesitant, then Anita moved to Ruby and kissed her lightly, and when Ruby kissed her back she slid her tongue inside Ruby's lips and their tongues met and played against each other. Anita became bolder and cupped Ruby's full breast and fondled it. Amy stroked Ruby's stomach then her hand moved down to Ruby's thighs and stroked them moving upward to the junction and her smooth Venus mound.

She played her fingers over the mound teasing Ruby and when Ruby moved her hips upward toward the teasing fingers her thighs moved apart and spread leaving her pussy open so the inner pussy lips showed. Amy leaned over and gazed at the beautiful mound, ran her fingers across the smooth mound, and then kissed it lightly. She paused and leaned closer as her nostrils flared as she took in the scent of a clean excited pussy and a subtle exotic perfume.

"Ohh, you smell divine. May I tongue your lovely pussy?" Amy said very softly, looking down at the excited pussy opening under her gaze.

Ruby looked down at her beautiful niece, smiled, and said, "I told you -- Anything-- goes. Enjoy yourself. Anything! Love!"

.

Anita had moved from kissing Ruby to kissing her scented breasts and was sucking one erect nipple and pulling on the other and rolling the nipple between her fingers, pulling it out, stretching it. Ruby ran her hands through Anita's hair caressing her.

Amy's face was close to Ruby's pussy and she took both hands and using her fingers, gently spread the soft outer lips exposing Ruby's inner lips, and emerging clit. There was a small pool of her juices and Amy leaned inward and slid her tongue along the wet lips then pushed downward and opened her lips covering Ruby's vagina and sucked and slid her tongue down into the dripping velvet flesh. Ruby moaned and cried out, Ohhh yes, like that Lover. Eat me gently, and let your tongue explore my pussy. You have a wonderful touch and I love it.

"Anita, tease my nipple by raking it between your teeth and biting on it and pulling it till it slips out of your mouth. Yes, again! Harder, bite it harder, Anita. I love a little pain. it goes straight to my clit and makes it swell.

Amy had Ruby's pussy wide open and her tongue deep inside her body. She moved her hand upward and found her swelling clit growing larger. She became more sexually excited forcefully pressing her mouth and tongue harder against Ruby's hot wet pussy. Ruby cried out and pushed Anita's head harder against her breast.

"Harder Anita, rake my nipple with your teeth. Harder! I need the pain now. Yes, like that! Again. Again, Nowww! She cried as she climaxed. Her pussy spasmed and Amy's mouth covered her vaginal opening she felt several spurts of hot delicious pussy juices as Ruby climaxed. Amy's hands and fingernails bit into Ruby's taut butt and spurred Ruby on to another body-thrashing climax.

Finally, Ruby pushed Anita away and lay, arms spread, totally spent by the twins.

"Anita, please go into my room and find the champagne in the mini-fridge. I need a small glass of bubbly." She came back with the bottle and three glasses minutes later. They took a break and Ruby let the twins have a half glass of champagne.

They rested for a few minutes then Ruby turned to Anita and asked her to get the dildo as she wanted Anita to fuck her and see what her technique was using it. With the dildo strapped on, Anita with a huge smile, got behind Ruby as she got on her knees and presented my wet pussy to her lover.

Anita started thrusting inside Ruby with no finesse at all. Ruby stopped her. "Anita, go slowly, put the head against my pussy and rub it up and down to get it lubricated. Good, now slide it in slowly. Nice, Love that's better! Now let yourself go and fuck me slowly and deep.."

"Anita, slow down. slide the dildo slowly inside me till you have it all the way inside me, then slowly do it again and again. You want to give your partner the most pleasure you are able to. Yes, that's better. now as you slide it in, move your hips from side to side and feel how it moves inside me. Good. Now raise up a little and the head will thrust against my 'G' spot and give me a lot of pleasure."

"'G' spot? " Anita asked

Ruby reached back between them and moved her hand against Anita's pussy, slid two fingers inside her, curved them upward, and by touch found the slightly firmer spot of the vaginal wall just behind her pubic bone, the 'G' spot. She ran her fingers across it gently but firmly.

"Feel that? That is the 'G' spot and it is the most pleasurable. Press against it, and feel the slight resistance it transmits to your body. Your partner will tell you when you touch it! Now fuck me slowly, let the cock press against my 'G' spot. Slow, gently. Damn, that is the right place, Love!

"Get your balance and now reach around and cup and fondle my breasts while you fuck me, mold and caress them and play with my nipples. Right, fantastic, now keep doing both and slowly press against my 'G' spot. Yes! That's right! I'm going to cum. Amy, come kiss me and the two of you make love to me! "

Ruby had a wonderful climax as Anita followed her directions. She was learning how to use the dildo. They were on the bed, Anita behind her fucking her, and were sideways to the camera across the room filming Anita fucking her beautiful Aunt.

They rested a few minutes then Ruby put on the dildo and had Amy get on the bed and got behind her and slid the dildo inside her very wet pussy. Amy gave a long sigh of pleasure.

"Feel good, Love?" Ruby asked, Amy, nodded. Now I'll give you a lesson on how to use the dildo. Feel it inside you and now I'm going to slide my ass upward and the dildo will press against your 'G' spot. Feel that?" Amy gave a hearty "Yes, a wonderful feeling!"

"That's what a dildo is supposed to feel like. The 'G' spot is not too well known but is important in giving a fantastic climax when stimulated by fingers, or a cock will help the recipient to spurt real pussy juices

"Now Amy I want you to make love to me orally and digitally and I'll comment on your technique. Anita, watch, and I think you'll learn new techniques to use on your lovely sister, or perhaps on me or your Mom. She told me she wants to make love to her two beautiful daughters. We can have a foursome and exchange partners. Sound good? " Ruby asked. The twins looked at each other and nodded, thinking of the possibilities!

Ruby didn't have to give too many hints to Amy, who was gentle and used her feminine logic as she made love to Ruby the way she wanted to be made love to. Ruby told Amy how to use two fingers pressing down on either side of her outer pussy lips massaging up and down the sides to stimulate the clit without touching it.

"Yes, Amy, like that!! It feels so erotic and makes my clit come alive. You have a wonderful touch and my clit is swollen and so sensitive. Anita Darling, come over and lean down Yes like that! Now Put your tongue at the bottom of my pussy, make it into a point then slide it slowly upward, letting your tongue slip just inside my pussy lips, now again, a little deeper this time.

"Keep this up as your tongue moves deeper till you open my pussy lips and your tongue is at the top and brushes, lightly, my clit. Flatten your tongue and start at the bottom again and slide your tongue back up, and over my clit again and again. Oh! You are making me so hot!

"From this point on I imagine you two have learned how to lick and tongue each other's pussy. Slow and easy Ladies. Think how best to pleasure your beautiful sister. We, twins, know how to almost read our sister's mind when it comes to making passionate love together.

I'll leave you two beauties for now and I know we will make love again very soon." Ruby rolled off of the bed and saw the twins' disappointment at this moment.

As she slipped into her negligee she smiled and said, " You both are sexually excited as I planned, and will leave you to make love together and try my hints of enjoying yourselves more together."

Ruby held out her arms, hugged the twins and kissed them deeply then left them holding each other. She knew what would happen next, a deeper bond between the twins.

Ruby closed the door behind her and turned right and opened the door to Bud's bedroom and slipped inside. She shed her negligee and her pussy was dripping when she awoke Bud again and knew he would stop the deep need the girls had kindled in her body!

THE END

MY TWIN SISTERS AND I PLAY 'DARE'

CHAPTER FIVE

BY TAWNY T by fuck both twins

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,013 Followers