My Two Lesbian Friends

Story Info
How I became friends with two lesbians.
877 words
3.73
7.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Will527
Will527
44 Followers

I recently posted a story in which I mentioned that I have two lesbian friends. A reader emailed me asking how a guy could have lesbian friends and did I have sex with them. I never had sex with either of them, but this is how we met and became friends.

When I was twenty-six, I took a week off from work to visit my parents and my sister over the Christmas holiday. My sister and I went to church and when the service was over, I noticed a beautiful girl leaving. I asked my sister if she knew the girl.

"Yes, that's Ashley; she and her girlfriend are new in town."

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

"My girlfriends and I think Ashley and Connie are gay. They don't talk to anybody, and they stay by themselves all the time."

When my sister and I stepped out of the church, I saw Ashley and another girl speaking to a friend of mine, Mark Weston. I went up to their little group and interrupted their talking.

"Hi, Mark; how are you?"

Mark was surprised to see me and shook my hand vigorously. "Will! Long time, man, what are you doing back in town?"

"Visiting the folks for the holidays." I started to introduce myself to Ashley, but Mark jumped in.

"Oh, sorry, man; this is Ashley Dunham and her friend Connie Jenkins. Girls, this is my best friend from college, Will Norman."

"So, you girls are new in town?" I asked.

"Yeah, we've been here a couple of weeks, trying to find jobs," Ashley said.

"We're staying with my brother, Steve, in Utica," Connie added.

I recognized Connie's brother's name. "Zig zag Jenkins is your brother? He was the best hockey player in the state at one time."

That got me involved in the conversation and it continued for a short time. When I suggested that we all meet for lunch the next day to get acquainted and have some fun, Connie rejected the idea by saying, "We don't date guys."

I shrugged it off and said, "It's not a date, it's like pizza and a beer and hanging out for a couple of hours."

"It sounds fine to me," Ashley said. "Let's do it, Connie."

Connie reluctantly agreed, but Mark couldn't make it because of a prior commitment to his family. I selected a small Italian restaurant because it had nice booths that allowed private conversations. I arrived early. Once the girls were seated, we ordered some beer and a large pizza. There was an undefined tenseness in the air. I knew that Connie was uncomfortable.

So, I decided to get the elephant out of the room quickly. I asked Connie why she said that they didn't date guys.

"Will, we're a couple," explained Ashley.

"We don't need any guys in our lives," Connie added.

"Okay, so you're gay. That doesn't mean you can't be friends with guys and go out and have non-sexual fun, does it?"

They were both quiet, but Connie seemed to loosen up a bit by the time the pizza and beer came to our booth. Then I ripped right into their privacy.

"I've always been curious about something," I said. "Just like other guys, I go down on a girlfriend to get her in the mood for intercourse."

Both girls were staring wide-eyed at me, but I continued.

"But sometimes it goes okay and sometimes she will just push me away, and I feel bad because I didn't make her feel good."

I let that hang in the air for a minute until Connie asked, "What is it that you're curious about?"

"I've heard that only another girl can orally satisfy a girl, even though guys try their best. So, what's the secret? What do we do wrong or how can we do better?"

Connie looked at me for a minute and then burst out laughing, loud enough that other people looked at us. Ashley was grinning at me as well.

"Will, you're a fucking piece of work, you know that?" Connie asked with another laugh.

Nevertheless, the subject was now on the table for discussion, and by the time we each had consumed three beers and most of the pizza, they each gave me pointers. Ashley's point of view was receiving, and Connie's was technique in giving.

Connie's brother helped her get a job in the office where he worked. I called a friend with whom I used to work, and he agreed to let Ashley work for his company. After the holiday, I returned home to Tampa but kept in contact with the girls via texts and emails.

My secret wish was that, if they should ever break up, I would fly back home and try to start a relationship with Ashley. Having inside knowledge of what she liked and how to do it, I felt that she might go out with me. With a little luck and a lot of patience, I thought I might be able to convert her to sucking cock.

But in the last text that I received from Connie, about four months ago, she said they were doing well and loving their jobs and making lots of new friends.

But a guy can still dream, can't I?

Will527
Will527
44 Followers