The Auction

Story Info
Wealthy, milf wives on the auction block.
1.2k words
3.87
13.2k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a spin off from one of my earlier popular stories called "The Accident" which I would highly recommend.

All characters depicted in this story are over the age of 18.

It was beautiful day at Sterling Ridge Country Club for a celebration of success, wealth and power.

There is a lot of old money in this community. Most the important politicians, local personalities and millionaires belong to Sterling Ridge CC. Tonight was a black tie event with all the men wearing black tuxedos, and the wives dressed to their best.

Tonight was a big time fundraiser for a local charity. It was an auction format where the men were being auctioned off and the women did the bidding on the men for a future group night out on the town.

Little did they know there be another auction later on that evening where the men would be doing the bidding.

As long time employees of the country club, a group of us were very familiar with all the wealthy families that belonged to the club. We were especially familiar with the mature wealthy milf wives that we had waited on for years.

For many years we worked as valets, waiters, servers, and grounds keepers at the country club. All of these women treated us with disrespect.

They were especially rude to us around the pool as we served them drinks. The upside was that we got to become very familiar with their prick teasing milf bodies. We also enjoyed stirring their drinks with our cocks in the kitchen before serving them at poolside.

Most of these wives were considered Trophy Wives. Wealth and privilege can bring out the best in some people. Wealth and privilege can also bring out the worst in some people. Wealth and privilege had definitely brought out the worst in these fucking bitches. We had all had enough of these women.

Tonight we would get some payback and make some money. We never intended to work at Sterling Ridge Country Club again.

Tonight's festivities involved cocktails and dinner at the country club, and the auction would take place at a nearby hotel ballroom.

10 men were selected to be auctioned off to the women. Their wives and girlfriends had no idea that they would also be part of an auction later that night.

The auction event was a big success. A lot of money was raised for the charity, and everyone had a great time. It was now time to head back to the country club for a nightcap. The 10 husbands rode back to the country club together in a van. The wives van would never make it back.

When the 10 husbands arrived back at the country club, they all received a group text message. The message read as follows:

"Your wives are being prepared for the second auction of the night. All of you will need to go to a separate private room, and wait to receive a text providing you with your own individual bidding number and additional instructions."

While all of this was taking place, the wives were being driven to an undisclosed location by one of our associates. The van arrived at the building, and the wives were taken inside for their preparation. The men received a text assigning them a number from 1 to 10 and a FaceTime number to call at 11:00.

11 o'clock arrived and all the men were waiting in front of their computer screens. What they saw next on their screens, both excited and scared them at the same time.

There were five forklifts lined up facing the cameras with each mature milf wife hanging from one of the forks from their hands tied over their heads. They were all 1 foot off the ground hanging and twisting like slabs of fresh milf meat. They were all still dressed in their party outfits, but not for long.

The auctioneer stepped in front of the camera wearing a dog face mask. 10 of us waited by the forklifts to assist. We were also all wearing masks.

The auctioneer would select an action that would take place, and the bidders would bid by putting a card with their number on it in front of the camera. The winner of each category would then Venmo the winning amount to an account number provided. The auctioneer called out the first category.

The first category: Strip all 10 women down to their bras and panties. Bidding would start at $1000. It did not take long for the bidding to become furious. The husbands were as nasty as we were.

The auctioneer went to work bidding it up. He said, "Going once, going twice, sold for $2500."

All of us assistants quickly went to work on unbuttoning, ripping, tearing and cutting the dresses and gowns off the hanging milf wives.

We now had 10 mature, milf bitches hanging in front of us, waiting for the next category.

Second category: Cut off bras and panties with knives. Bidding starts at $2500. Once again, the bidding became very spirited with the bids ending at $4000. We grabbed our knives and approached the ladies. It only took two cuts on the side of their panties, and three cuts on their bras to have them all hanging stark naked, only wearing high heels. Milf tits and pussy galore.

The next category: Ass spanking and tit slapping until red. Bidding to begin at $3500. Apparently this was a popular category. The bidding ended at $6000. We slowly started turning the hanging women and slapped their ass and tits every time they passed by. It didn't take long before we had 10 red milf asses hanging in front of us. The echo in the warehouse of these 10 women crying out was exhilarating.

Next category: Five minutes of pussy eating. Bidding to start at $5000. Once again, a very popular category, but it was challenging because the women were starting to kick their legs now.

We would give them a hard slap to the face to stop them from kicking. The bidding ended at $10,000. We approached the women. We put their kicking legs over our shoulders and buried our faces in 10 mature, milf pussies. Most of the mature milf wives climaxed before five minutes.

The last category: Milf fucking from behind. Bidding to start at $10,000. Wow, this was a really popular category. Apparently the husbands wanted to watch their wives get fucked by strangers. The bidding ended at $25,000.

We all went to work hammering these fucking mature bitch milf wives from behind taking out years of anger and resentment. We went as long as we wanted, until all of us finally dumped our loads. We all gave them a hard slap on their white asses for good measure.

The auctioneer said, "the auction over."

We lowered the wives to the ground, and cut the ropes from their hands. We gave the husbands the coordinates to our location and told the women to get dressed.

We all jumped in our cars and headed out to a rendezvous spot to tabulate our money.

We would never ever see any of these fucking assholes again.