All Comments on 'My Uncle and Me'

by Jaywesal

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent Story told in a Most Plausible Way

I found Your Story to be well written and credible thank You for keeping it real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hmm

Would have enjoyed it more had you not kept sidelining... I get that you wanted to tell about all the other things but you kept leading off from what could have been a very erotic story.

JustDick2UJustDick2Uabout 19 years ago
Convincing confessional style

A really well crafted story, that conjured up the feel of a real confessional narration, the occasional diversions added to the confessional feel, though in a normal 'story' situation they might be distracting.

The lack of opportunty to carry the relationship forward reflected how life really is.

Keep up the good work

David48David48over 18 years ago
Confused

Excellent, very hot, horny tale. But why not tell the story of the Aunt and his female cousin? Could it be as "revealing" as that of having a wild gay experience with his 40ish uncle? Let er rip friend. We're all adults here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story. It is just about the best one in Literica.com. You and your uncle certainly had some great times at that camper and I wish I had an uncle like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Outstanding:

Well written and very, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
you think like me....

this is a great story.

i had a similar thing

happen to me, but with

a male cousin. good job! -tom

Horing1Horing1over 9 years ago
Mothers uncle

I judged him aged in his late 50's at the time when I was 9 years old. He was a widower alone on his farm, his two daughters off and married. School holidays came and he persuaded my parents (with a lot of help from my side) to spend a few days on his farm.

It so happened he suggested we both sleep together in his big bed for a night or two untill I got more familiar with the new surroundings of the farm. That was the first time I saw a grown man's rock-hard erection. He started by fondling me under the blankets as soon as he put out the lights. At first I got red-faced but soon he had my little dickie stiff (I started on myself when I was 6), and I found myself relaxing under his expert hand. When he had me close to raging he stopped and lifted the blankets so we could have a look at each other. He must have noticed my fascination and invited me to put my little hand around his shaft. Then he taught me to play him.

That was the first of many holidays spent on the farm. Since then I became his sex toy and after many years being married myself we still enjoy each other as often as I can visit him in the old-age facility.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous