My Uncle the Stud

Story Info
Uncle George tells of one of his exploits.
2k words
4.2
14.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
133 Followers

It was the mid-80s and I was a senior in college when I went to spend some time talking with my favorite Uncle George, who had also been my inspiration to study engineering. He lived alone now, my Aunt Jean having passed away several years before.

We sat in Uncle George's study, a dark oak paneled room covered with bookshelves on three walls, a huge leather-top desk and a comfortable overstuffed sofa, all of which looked like it had come from a prewar museum. Uncle George enjoyed drinking bourbon and this day I had brought him a bottle of Wild Turkey, which the two of us were putting a serious dent in it. Neither one of us were drunk, but both comfortable and talkative. The main topic was that I would be heading to Florida on Spring Break.

Now Uncle George's family was quite well off and he was able to go to Dartmouth to study engineering. This was in the 1930s and he was smart enough to be able to do well in his coursework as well as have one hell of a good time. I had no sooner mentioned spring break when a huge smile came over his face, he leaned back in his chair and took the opportunity to pour more bourbon in each of our glasses. He raised his glass in a toast and said, "Let me tell you about a memorable spring break."

I was now all ears because you had to catch every last detail whenever he began to reminisce and this was not about to be an exception.

"It was 1934 and I was about your age. I decided that I'd head to Jekyll Island, Georgia where there was a grand old hotel known as the Jekyll Island Club where one of my fraternity brothers had a connection and could get a really cheap room rate in a really swanky place. So, at the time I was hanging around with a sorority girl named Betsy, who was equally adept at both drinking and having sex. When I mentioned Jekyll Island, she immediately said that she wanted to go too."

"Just like that?"

"Yup, just like that. So, after classes had ended I loaded up the Packard that my dad was letting me use and we set out. We didn't want to stop anywhere for the night, so we switched off the driving and the passenger got to sleep a couple of hours in the back seat."

"There were no interstates back then either, were there?"

"No, but having a car with Virginia license plates meant that most of the police in the southern states wouldn't bother with us if we happened to be speeding, which most of the time we were," Uncle George shared with a twinkle in his eye and a little smirk on his face.

"We got to Jekyll Island at mid afternoon, pulled up under the portico and in an instant a bellman had collected our luggage. After checking in he took us to our room. I was afraid that the man at the front desk was going to give me a bad time about Betsy being that we weren't married, but apparently my connection had fixed that little detail, too. Times were different then and particularly down south they were pretty strict about morality, or at least they were for outward appearances."

"So, you got to the room."

"We did and it was an impressive place with a gorgeous view of the inland waterway. All the furnishings were antiques and this place didn't spare a dime on any detail. Well, Betsy's jaw dropped open in amazement. She didn't know what else to do so she wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a big, wet passionate kiss on me."

"Nice!"

"Now just wait because it gets better. I know it's hard to believe that an old guy like me might have had these experiences, but before I knew it Betsy was taking her clothes off. She unbuttoned and removed her blouse and was soon standing there in just her underwear. She had a nice pair of tits that were accentuated by the pointy brassiere that she was wearing. That was the style of the time and it made her tits look great. Soon, however, both the brassiere and her panties came off and she was standing there in the altogether."

"Now you have to tell me, what did you do?"

"Now I'm going to get to that. I did what any red-blooded young fellow would do, I got undressed, too. I wasn't going to pass up an opportunity like that to hide my sausage in her muff."

"In the early 50s the pill hadn't been invented so what did you use for protection?"

Uncle George took a long sip of his bourbon, again a smile formed on his face before he spoke, "Oh, yeah, I wasn't going to take any chances of getting Betsy in a family way. My parents would have had a fit, so I had bought a box of a dozen rubbers. Good thing, too, because Betsy was, how should I put it, a bit oversexed."

Now it was my turn to take a long sip of my drink, but as I did so my mind had no choice but to wander off to envision the scene, I couldn't help but smile. Uncle George giggled under his breath before continuing.

"So I opened the box, removed a rubber, tore open the package, and rolled it down over my Johnson, which was more than ready to perform its task. Betsy laid down on the bed, spread her legs fully revealing her hairy bush, and beckoned to me."

With most of the girls that I had had sex with many had their bushes nicely trimmed, so a full hairy bush was something that I could not even imagine, yet for some an odd reason it sounded a bit sexy. Uncle George took another sip of bourbon—gosh, but he loved that stuff.

"So I mounted her and she wrapped her legs around me trying to hold me deep inside of her. All I wanted to do at that time was pump away and fill that rubber with my seed. Eventually I got to do just that and she squealed with delight. I collapsed on top of her and we both dozed off for a few minutes, but when I finally woke up my Johnson had shrunk and had slipped out of the rubber, which was still inside of Betsy. I carefully pulled it out and was pretty confident that all of my seed was still in it and hadn't leaked out."

"It sounds like it could have been panic time. I think I would have."

"It was. She didn't want to get in a family way either. Turned out that she was a good Catholic girl and as unbelievable as it might sound she told me that her folks thought she was still a virgin."

"So what did you do?"

"Not what I did. Betsy. Back in the 50s every girl I ever knew had a travel syringe for rinsing out their lady parts. Betsy got up from the bed, got that syringe from her suitcase and disappeared into the bathroom so that she could douche. When she came out she said that she was pretty confident that there would be no problem, but that we had to be a bit more careful."

"Were you?"

"You bet we were. We were only there for three nights before we had to get in the car and head back north, but we did manage to use all dozen rubbers that I had bought. She sure loved to have sex."

"So, wow, in three days you went through a dozen rubbers? That's impressive!"

"Betsy was a bit of an adventuresome girl when it came to the bedroom. We tried several different positions, not just the good old one of her lying on her back. She taught me some things that years later after I had married your Aunt Jean that I used to spice up our sex life. For a good Catholic girl, I don't know where Betsy would have learned those things because before college her parents had only sent her to parochial schools."

"So what other things did you try?"

"Of all the different positions one of her favorites was for me to lie on my back and for her to mount me. I mentioned that she always liked it when I was in real deep and that position allowed just that. The other one, and now that I think about it, also allowed for me to be inside of her really deep, was from behind. She would stand next to the bed or dresser, bend over at the waist and I would enter her. Both of those positions were really good because I could fondle her tits as I was doing her. She loved to experiment and would let out a quiet moan just as she climaxed."

"I'm impressed. What else?"

"The really good beaches on Jekyll Island were on the ocean side of the island so to get there we had to take the car. That's another story."

"I'm all ears. So what happened then?"

"Well, we'd both change to our swimsuits, take a blanket and some beer, and find a deserted stretch. Jekyll Island was nowhere near as accessible as it is today, so we had to find a strategically secluded sand dune, spread the blanket and spend the day. Oh, did I mention that we never went to the beach without packing a couple of rubbers. It was great to have sex under the warm sun with the ocean breeze and blue water."

"Sounds great."

"It was and we were really careful just in case some stranger wandered by. Otherwise if we had been caught we might get a visit from the sheriff and charged with indecent exposure plus maybe some other things. Betsy knew just how to move the crotch of her swimsuit to one side to allow me to enter her. I did pretty much the same and didn't need to take mine off either."

"Maybe the most memorable thing was that she loved oral sex, both giving and receiving. I had never done either one, but one day when we got back to the room, she took her syringe into the bathroom again. I asked her if we had had an accident and she insisted that we hadn't. When she emerged wearing one of the hotel's bathrobes she had me lie down on the bed, remove my swimsuit and proceeded to suck me dry. She couldn't get enough and not all that much later I was on the bed with my face buried in her bush. I had never tasted a cunt before. It was a bit salty, but I drove her crazy. That was on the second day and as a result we gave each other oral sex every day for the remainder of the trip. She was always very fastidious and insisted on douching before I gave her oral, however."

"So, what happened when you got back to college? Did you continue to see one another?"

"No, at the time Dartmouth was all male and she was going to Bennington which was a couple hours away. Once I had graduated, I wound up getting a commission in the Navy and never heard from Betsy again. She taught me a lot, but you know what? I never gave up my liking to see women wear those pointed titty brassieres. They were sure wonderful and it's too bad that's not the style today."

It was this visit with Uncle George that taught me here was a guy who had been around. He had a lot of stories to tell and all of them got better when there was bottle of Wild Turkey to share. Unfortunately, Uncle George passed away a couple of years after this story. He taught me a lot and my own marriage to a wonderful lady named Sharon has benefited immensely.

doctorwes
doctorwes
133 Followers