All Comments on 'My Unwanted Transition Ch. 11'

by Terrafic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
EmeryMaeEmeryMaeover 3 years ago
Great series

I have practically binge read the whole series. I love what you have done. Keep up the good work. I hope that there is a happy conclusion coming or maybe even more of Jenny's story. I am excited to see what you have planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thanks for the new chapter!

TerraficTerraficover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for continuing to read!

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

Ahhh.

Now, this chapter has brought me back into the fold of enjoyment in reading !

I see a potential here for some romance reading and disengaging from so many sex scenes .

All the sex for Jenny has made her out to be a wanton, cock hungry slut !

( Which may in fact be the point ! )

Also, a little less of the tight jeans, tight jean shorts and t shirts wearing would be nice.

Some descriptive details about Jenny enjoying everyday dresses, sun dresses, skirt and blouse outfits, maybe more description about footwear, other than just stating that she put on Flats, Heels or sandals.

Let us hear details, about the heel heights, open or closed toe, platform or sole thickness or heights. All of these can pertain to any feminine footwear, even flip flops ! I myself stand at 6' 2" bare footed, yet I have 2" and 3" thick flip flops ! These are worn to attract attention. Like a good looking, over 6 foot tall female appearing person is not going to do that on it's own ? Women's footwear is generally designed to draw attention. While some are meant to indicate desire. Hence the "Come Hither" aka "Come Fuck Me" styles.

Strappy, especially black or red Heels, fall into this category.

Girls as well as Gurls enjoy wearing so many different types of shoes.

Jenny and Leslie's adventure to a nail salon tells of Jenny's introduction to as well as pleasure in having wonderful, long painted nails.

Within two or three of the previous episodes there is mentioning of shopping trips, where Jenny picks up more female attire and footwear. Where did this stuff go ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was something I didn’t see coming. I thought they were calling her with something connected to the drugging and rape. I found it a wonderful thing to be able to help those other people considering that even though Jenny can’t remember much about her life before, she did remember how scary and difficult it was to go through that transition without anyone to help her or answer questions that are bound to come up. Awesome job on the story and especially with this chapter which was a welcome change after that party and that lowlife showing up just to cover his ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous