My VC Domme (Pt. 01)

Story Info
Middle-aged startup work falls for a sexy older VC.
834 words
4.43
5.4k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Primus1
Primus1
15 Followers

Okay, I don't normally respond this way.

I'm an ok, mostly happily married woman, but when the VC from Fenwick and West swanned into our conference room my eyes widened. I'd looked up her online of course before hand, but her profile pic didn't remotely prepare me. I mean, yes she was attractive there, but I hadn't expected the sheer hit of charisma when she swept into the room, and the sense of authority and power she projected.

I collected myself, and prepared to present. This was why I was here, after all. Our CEO introduced me as our CFO, and I fired up the laptop to show my slides on the screen. We'd spent weeks preparing this, a clear definition of our business model and why we could provide a superior way to updates games on a regular basis through a streaming model, with our current project providing proof of concept.

I gulped a bit, but they swallowed, and managed to recover my confidence, to work through the presentation in a professional, controlled manner.

But I was never ignorant of her eyes on me.

The presentation went well. In the after-analysis, my CEO was praiseful, and it did go well.

Never any assurance in an investor presentation, but we had good hopes.

---

Ironically, she went by the name of Hope. Hope Glaswell. She was 50-something, silver haired, but extremely trim. I assume VCs can pay for gyms, and keep themselves slender, but I'd never had that immediate sexual response to another woman, let alone an older one. Not that much older than I; I'm in my 40s, but oh my god. There was this immediate flush. I was lucky I could get through the presentation without embarrassing myself.

The CEO assured me that the presentation had gone well, and that negotiations for their contribution to our Series C round were under way. I was surprised when she contacted me at the company email, and invited me to meet other potential investors in her house in the Hamptons on the weekend. I talked to our CEO, and he encouraged me to go. If she was socializing the investment to other possible round participants, that was a good sign.

So I agreed, and told hubby I had to work that weekend to court a potential investor. He understood.

---

To my surprise, I was told to go to Teeterboro airport to meet a corporate jet, but hey, the rich live different lives from use, and and Uber got us there. I walked across the tarmac -- skirt suit and high heels, because as an executive, I had an image to present.

I've gone to the Hamptons before, but it's usually two and a half hours on the LIE. The jet got there in a half hour.

I guess there are benefits to being rich.

The limo from the Southampton airport took just a few minutes. I noticed that we went on back roads. The Sunrise Highway is often pretty jammed, and they knew the way.

Hope met me at the door, pressing a glass of wine into my hands..... and also twining an arm about me, and kissing me.

This was totally unexpected.

"You don't have to promise anything, but I hope you'll indulge me," she whispered in my ear.

Well. This wasn't in my job description.... But actually, I found it kind of hot.

---

She brought me out to the pool area, and staff brought out some sandwiches and wine. She sipped her wine a bit, bare legs crossed, and then looked at me. "Here's how it is, Meara. I liked your pitch, and I will invest in your company."

I blinked. "That's Great, Ms. Glaswell, and I'm glad to hear it."

She smiles at me, her hazel eyes sparkling.

"I've also invited some other potential investors to a pool party this evening."

I looked up, eyes wide, wondering if we could cover our C Round from that.

"But I do have some conditions."

"Um, what do you mean?"

She ran a rednailed finger along my arm.

"I want you as my pet."

---

I flushed hard, gulping my wine.

"I... am a married woman...."

"Yes, I know. But I want me to be your priority."

My head whirled. Not denying that the offer aroused me highly.

"I don't think my employer....."

"Don't worry about that, sweet. But if you are truly unwilling to leave your husband, I will understand."

I looked at her in total shock... but then noticed her sexy legs, her complete confidence, her older woman dominance.... And found myself whimpering

She stroked my cheek. "I assume you have substantial equity?"

"Yes..."

She kissed me, and I couldn't resist a moan, an arm going about her neck."

"Well, with my help, that equity will be worth millions. And I can't help noticing that you seem to be into me?"

"God... yes.... I am...."

"Good girl. Then take off your wedding ring and slide into my lap."

Trembling, I did.

Primus1
Primus1
15 Followers