My Vegas Trip to Remember Pt. 01

Story Info
A birthday at the strip club becomes something more.
3.6k words
4.41
20k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomPen
TomPen
37 Followers

Growing up, I was not very popular and kind of nerdy. I had some friends and casually dated, but nothing serious.

My most serious relationship in college was a girlfriend for 3 months, but I caught her cheating on me with a friend. Looking back, it was probably because I had low self-confidence with women and never pushed for physical interaction with her. I was comfortable with kissing, but I got nervous beyond that due to my inexperience with girls. I think she wanted more but I was a nervous virgin out of my element. The cheating didn't help my self-confidence either.

I didn't consider myself ugly, I was 6', blue eyes, 180 lbs., and was average in build. I didn't think of myself as awkward either, just a late bloomer with no girl experience. Girls would call me cute or handsome, but they would also befriend me over wanting to date me, again because of my confidence.

I had just turned 21 years old. It was not particularly a huge moment in my life as I was busy with my college studies and did not have a lot of time for celebratory activities. My parents threw a nice party for me, but it was just some close family members. I was okay with the low-key party because my college had a requirement to attend a professional conference later that month, the closest conference being in Las Vegas. A few of my classmates were going, my hotel room was purchased, and I thought it would be a good opportunity to celebrate then!

Part of my celebratory planning for Vegas included an extra evening before the day of the conference. This would give me extra time to explore the city, eat a nice meal, and check out some of the sites, maybe try to go to a club. Little did I know that extra evening would be one to remember.

Finally, the day had arrived, I had made the long drive to Vegas, arriving just after noon. I was able to check-in to my hotel room and unpack. I decided to walk around a little bit, check out the amenities and the conference area.

When I was walking around, I bumped into Sarah, one of my classmates. She was a nice girl, and we had a good time in class, but I would not consider her one of my closer friends. She was a lot older than me, about 40. She was recently divorced and had decided to go back to school to pursue a new career path.

After some casual chat, she asked me what I was up to for the evening. I told her I was thinking about a nice dinner to celebrate my birthday. Of course, as a young college student, nice was a mid-level restaurant. Not some Vegas, high roller steakhouse. I didn't exactly have a lot of money and my trip already spent most of my funds.

Sarah was surprised to learn that I had just turned 21. Knowing I was alone, she offered to join. She also mentioned that Molly was in town and that maybe she would be interested in joining, making it a group thing.

Molly, another classmate of mine was also 21 years old (just a few months older), she was a dirty blond, with a beautiful smile. She was the simple small-town type of girl who took her studies seriously. My favorite part of class was working with her. She was my college crush at the time. I was both nervous and thrilled that she would be joining Sarah and me.

The time was set, I was not sure of where we would end up, but I know that Sarah frequented Vegas and she would find a nice affordable place to celebrate.

I headed back to my hotel room and got ready. I wore some nice jeans and a button-down shirt. I was ready to go, watching TV, when I received the text that Sarah and Molly had arrived down in the lobby.

I made my way down and met them. Sarah was in jeans and a nice white button-down blouse. She was pretty but not someone I would be attracted to. Of course, our age difference had a lot to do with it. Her blouse showed her cleavage nicely (34 C), and I didn't mind following the necklace down her neck as it disappeared behind the fabric into her cleavage. She was not skinny but not fat. She was a little curvy, but she wore it very well. She had short brown hair, shoulder length, and brown eyes.

Molly was dressed in a skirt that ended an inch or two above her knees, and a nice dark blue top, also a button-down blouse (32 B). She was shorter at 5'6". Her skirt perfectly curved around her ass and down to the back of her legs, followed by the silky-smooth light brown tone of her legs before her white stockings. She was dressed in a way that would catch any one's eye but did not look like a slut as typical of a Vegas outing. My heart skipped a small beat when she walked up to hug me. She congratulated me on my birthday and seemed excited to be joining in on the celebration. Her breasts pushed firmly into my chest as she embraced me. I embraced her back, placing my hands on her back, squeezing gently.

"Are we ready?" Sarah asked.

I nodded in approval.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise" Sarah replied.

Curiously, we walked towards the front door of the hotel instead of the parking garage.

"Are we going in the right direction?" I asked.

"Yep!" replied Sarah, as she glanced curiously at Molly, as if the two were colluding something.

We walked across the parking lot, then down the street about a half a block. We then crossed. I could see it, the gentlemen's club. Ugh, I knew they were up to no good.

"Are we going to that club?" I asked

"Yep!" replied Molly

I was hesitant, I had never seen a naked woman outside of the occasional porn I watched on my computer at home. I wasn't a prude and was interested in the idea, but this was new territory. In addition to the panic of being embarrassed because I was not experienced, I was also worried about the costs. Instinctively, I resisted the offer to go to the club.

"Guys, I really don't have a lot of money, I doubt I can afford this type of place" I pleaded.

My shitty minimum wage part-time job barely covered living expenses, and the hotel expenses for my trip were already a significant burden.

Sarah quickly spoke up and said, "you have no choice, we are making you go" as she grabbed my arm, dragging me towards the door.

Again, I resisted.

Then Molly said, "don't worry. I will take care of your cover charge. We will also pitch in together for some drinks and food."

"They do have a minimum spending limit here for a table, we can cover up to that." Said Sarah.

I was a little relieved and realizing that Sarah and Molly were determined to make me go. I let down my guard and stepped forward.

We entered the building, it was not busy, but not slow either. People were randomly dispersed across the room which curved around a stage. There were small round tables to sit at, with a couple of chairs at each table. There was music, lights, and a dancer on the stage in the middle of her routine. She was just finishing up and had already been topless. I was a little flustered, and almost ran into a table when Molly grabbed my hand to guide me.

"This way lover boy, we have a table over here."

Our table was located a row back from the front, up on a second level looking down onto the stage. It was nestled between two posts that held up the ceiling. It made things a little more private from prying eyes.

We had a good view but not so close, that my fears would be noticed.

As we sat down, Sarah started right away, ordering a round of shots, and some appetizers. As we waited, and I took in the views, watching the dancers, the whole environment.

"How did you know about this place Sarah?" I asked over the music.

"My x-husband visited Vegas at least once a week for work. He really enjoyed going to the clubs. Eventually, he asked me to join, and I frequented the clubs with him. I grew to really like watching the dancers myself, they are so beautiful!" She said.

"It's been such a long time, I am so excited to be back, sharing this with my friends"

"You know, you are lucky!".

"Why?" I replied

"Because you are in the best club in town!"

Sarah spoke of her experiences in a variety of clubs, she knew most of them. But this one was the best in her opinion. She explained that most clubs are trashy, and you feel dirty. The strippers are not that great. This club attracts the best because of its reputation and client base. The strippers come from all over the country to dance here. Some of them make over 100k in just a few months.

"You wouldn't know it but many of these girls are IV league and just paying tuition." Sarah claimed.

I could tell, the girls were young and beautiful, I was enjoying what I was seeing.

For the first hour of so, we enjoyed the strippers come across the stage, dancing seductively for the audience. They often came out dressed, then ended up topless. All different shapes, sizes, and backgrounds. As they did this, we enjoyed our food and drinks. I was not a heavy drinker, but I knew how to have a good time without getting too sick. I was going at a good pace, feeling buzzed but still be able to make clear decisions.

After our food, I could tell Sarah and Molly were drinking a little more than I had been. They both seemed to be enjoying the women dancing as much as I had. Sarah was moving to the music while Molly had that slightly tipsy fade across her smile. They were enjoying it all.

Molly was positioned in a way that she was in the chair just to the front and side of me, so she was in my view along with the performer on stage.

As we watched the performer, my gauze drifted slightly from the performer to her. I noticed she was also swaying to the music but while doing so, she had moved her hands from the table down to her knees. She was slowly moving her hands around, from her knees to just over halfway up her inner thigh at the edge of her skirt. Her hands were never totally up her skirt, but I couldn't but wonder if she had been a little turned on by the dancing. If she was enjoying the pleasure of her own touch.

After a few seconds, my gauze was broken by Sarah's yell over the music.

"I'm ready for a dance!"

In that moment, Sarah made a motion to our steward (waitress). She came up, and Sarah passed her a credit card. Was it true? Was I going to get to watch a lap dance? Then even more surprising, Molly, the innocent girl I knew from class, pulled out her credit card and said, "I would like one too!"

I was blown away, two beautiful women about to get a lap dance in front of me. I was already getting a little hard from the dancing, but the thought of this was making it uncomfortable in my pants, so I had to shift things a little bit. My heart was racing in anticipation of the different kind of show. I had no idea what to expect. I knew movies portrayed a lap-dance in one way, but would this be different? Would it be the same? I had no idea.

Moments later, she had arrived. She was wearing some nice lingerie, red lace, that allowed you to see just a hint of her dark areolas under the cloth. Matching booty shorts the maybe covered a quarter of her round ass and of course, leggings attached with suspenders. She was maybe mid-twenties, blond, 140 pounds. She was easily a 32D with ample breasts. She was a 10.

When she first walked over, she started towards me, but was corrected by Sarah who told her she and Molly ordered the dances. The stripper was surprised that she would be dancing for the two girls, but I think she enjoyed the idea. I am sure she was used to ugly groping men all day. A woman's touch would be refreshing.

As she walked over to Sarah, you could tell she was excited. Sarah had a big smile on her face as she fixated her eyes on the stripper, looking up from her soft velvet chair. Facing Sarah, the stripper placed her hands on Sarah's knees, closing them. She then straddled her legs and began to slowly move her own body to the music with Sarah below her.

My view of her tight round ass hovering over Sarah was mesmerizing. She proceeded to move through her routine, turning, grinding, dipping, then back up. After a few moments, Sarah felt bold enough to move her hands across the stripper's legs as she had her back to Sarah, almost sitting on her lap, moving up and down Sarah's legs, hips, and belly. Soon Sarah's hands moved from the strippers' legs, up onto her hips, holding the stripper's ass closer to her now open legs as the stripper's ass fell into Sarah's lap. It was easy to see Sarah was really getting caught up in the moment. She was enjoying every motion and pleasurable contact.

At that point, the stripper removed her lacy top, exposing her perfect breasts for all of us to see. It was even more stunning to see up close vs. the performers on stage. They bounced, swayed, and moved with the stripper as she continued to grind into Sarah's lap. Sarah, further caught in the moment, continued to let her hands drift upwards, slowly, across the stripper's waste, then belly, up to the crease of her breasts. Sarah paused her motion for approval, the stripper continued without interruption. She continued to move her hands up on to the stripper's breasts, fully cupping them from behind with each hand full. Sarah enjoyed being able to participate in the dance, caressing each nipple, then breast.

As the stripper continued, she moved her body and faced Sarah, again, straddling Sarah's now closed legs. Pressing Sarah's face forward into her cleavage. As Sarah nestled her face into the stripper's tits, she moved her hands down to the stripper's ass as the climax of the dance. The stripper than backed a way slowly, embracing Sarah slightly before standing up.

It was a great show, finished by some buttery nipple shots with the stripper.

Once she was finished with her shot, the stripper turned towards Molly, and she started in on the next routine. Again, facing Molly, the stripper began with her already bare breasts facing Molly. Molly's legs closed, and the stripper straddling her knees as she moved her body up and down the front of Molly's legs and lap.

From my seat, Molly and the stripper were closer than before for my viewing pleasure allowing me to see every inch of bare skin as the stripper danced over Molly. Again, the stripper placed Molly's face into her cleavage, Molly enjoying the show. Molly too placed her hands on the stripper's ass but didn't move them as much as Sarah had.

As the stripper continued, I looked back to see Sarah. She was still enjoying the stripper, but in a different way. Sarah had unbuttoned her blouse just enough to allow access to her breasts by her hand but without showing anything publicly. I could see one hand inside her blouse, caressing and moving under the material. Then, the other hand moved slowly down Sarah's belly into her crotch until her hand was circling over her jeans between her legs. She was quietly masturbating to the site of Molly and the Stripper, fixating her gauze on the two in front of her.

Watching all of this made me hard as a rock. I had to move in my chair a little bit and make some adjustments for some small relief. However, my cause was hopeless, so I just enjoyed the view.

Even closer than before, the stripper was now dancing over Molly. Sarah in masturbating in the background, and me watching. Then the stripper did something else, she got down in front of Molly kneeling, she pushed Molly's legs apart in the chair. Molly's skirt kept her covered but a perfect view for the stripper. The stripper then leaned into Molly's lap, placing her neck and chin into Molly's wide-open legs. The stripper then paused to do something. When the stripper did this, I was confused because instantly, Molly dropped her head backwards facing towards the ceiling, rolling her eyes into the back of her head, pushing her hips up slightly into the stripper's neck. It was so hot to watch Molly's reaction to what the stripper was doing. I had never seen anything like this on any porn video and was quietly intrigued. I felt my dick pulse a little as it filled with even more blood.

By now, I didn't care if I had this awkward bulge, we were all in the moment. Sarah rubbing herself, Molly moaning slightly in pleasure, and my-rock hard dick pushing into my pants.

Soon the moment was over, the time was up. As the stripper pulled away from Molly, her skirt was out of place just enough to reveal pure white panties. I could only see a glimpse, but I could see the small wet mark going down her panties just where the stripper had been. Her skin was silk, no hair visible. She was stunning.

The stripper thanked us and started to walk away, but then Sarah yelled over the music "wait!"

"We need to get the birthday boy!" Then proceeded to whip out her card yet again, I was taken back, this place was not cheap.

It was my turn; the stripper turned to me and began her routine. She slowly moved across my lap with her ass in my lap as she faced away from me, just as she had done for Sarah and Molly. Her touch was very slight, I could feel her through my pants, every so often, her ass would cross the top of my rock-hard dick through my jeans. It felt amazing. It wasn't consistent enough to push me towards climax, but I did have to try very hard not to overdo it. I knew if I came, it would have been embarrassing.

I was careful and more than anything, scared to not offend the stripper. I knew this was her job but also knew she didn't get a lot of respect. I keep my hands on the chair rests.

As she moved her ass across my crotch, she noticed I was being respectful and picked up my hands with hers, she allowed me to touch her ass and waist as she dipped and ground her body around mine. Her skin was silky smooth, tone, and just felt amazing. I was still careful to not go where not invited, but I was enjoying it. After a few moments, she turned around, facing me with her perfect, firm, bare breasts in my face. She rubbed them into my face as she had for the girls. As she did this, I could smell the sweet perfume, some sweat, and her makeup. Her hard nipples pressing into me. This was my first time touching another woman's breasts, and I could not have asked for anything more.

Smiling from ear to ear, enjoying the moment as I knew it would soon be over.

But then, she did it again...

She knelt to her knees, just as she had done for Molly, I could see Molly out of the corner of my eye. She was quite exited, knowing what was next. The stripper opened my legs, then placed her throat onto my crotch. She was perfectly placed over my hard dick, with her nose in my bellybutton. Then I could feel it, through my underwear and pants, this vibrating sensation. It was exotic, she was humming into the depths of her throat under the music. The sensation was that of a vibrator. It made sense at that point why Molly was in such ecstasy.

I was doing everything in my power to not cum right there in my pants, while everyone watched me. A few moments went by, I got closer, my heart rate accelerated, and I pushed up slightly with my hips. The stripper knew exactly what she was doing, and of course, she didn't want to cross the line. So, she stopped, gently finishing her dance in front of me.

It was over, and I was hard as a rock, breathing hard, unfinished. Although I didn't cum, it was still ecstasy, that long build, but no release.

Our time at the club was over. It has been my most memorable birthday to date. I needed to get to my hotel room. But my night was not yet over...

TomPen
TomPen
37 Followers