My Vegas Trip to Remember Pt. 02

Story Info
After the strip club two virgins relieve their pent up needs.
2.8k words
4.51
19k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomPen
TomPen
37 Followers

The evening was just getting started. Sarah and Molly had taken me to a high-end strip club for my birthday in Vegas. We all got amazing lap dances from a beautiful blond stripper. The most surprising element of her routine was how she used her throat over my crotch to create these intense vibrations on my dick through my pants. Needless to say, all three of us were very horny and didn't have much of a release.

As we exited the club, I had one thing in mind, get to my hotel room, and finish myself off. I was still partly hard from my lap dance and watching Sarah and Molly getting off to their dances.

As we got to the entrance, Sarah seemed to have the same idea as I did, she promptly said, "goodnight, I had a wonderful time! I'll see you all in the morning".

I hugged her tightly and kissed her on the cheek. I thanked her for her kindness and a memorable birthday bash.

As Sarah walked away, Molly hung back a little.

Molly asked "Are you going straight to bed? Or do you want to hang a little?"

I was very horny at this point, so I really wanted to get to my room to relieve myself. However, I had such a long crush on Molly that I didn't want to blow some more time with her.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

She replied, "I don't know, maybe just go up to your room, have some drinks, and watch some TV"?

I can't believe I actually thought that is what she wanted to do...

I agreed,

We proceeded to walk to my room, my dick was no longer as hard, as we talked casually about the evening. She talked about how she never thought she would do something like that. She was adventurist but still somewhat conservative. Once in the room, I sat on the bed, while she sat in the chair across the room, knees crossed, with her skirt well placed over them.

"I never thought of a woman dancing on me like that." Molly said.

I replied, "I agree. Only in my dreams".

"Oh, yeah?, what else do you dream about" Molly quipped.

"Ummm, errmm, nothing." I was embarrassed to say as I felt myself getting a little hard again from talking about it.

Trying to push the spotlight back on Molly I said "It seemed like you enjoyed what she was doing".

I could tell Molly was blushing a little.

Seemingly to change the subject, Molly paused her thoughts, then asked "can I freshen up a little in the bathroom?"

"Of course, go ahead." I replied. Thinking that was the end of that conversation.

As she disappeared around the corner into the bathroom, I relaxed a little and laid back on the bed. We never turned on the TV so I was just lying there in silence for a few moments thinking about our evening. Thinking of Sarah masturbating to Molly's dance. Thinking of Molly's white wet panties.

Then, Molly opened the door and walked out.

I was in complete awww. Molly had taken off her skirt, bra, and top. She had grabbed one of my long dress shirts in the closet for the conference tomorrow and it was the only article of clothing on her other than her panties. She had left the top 4 buttons undone, showing her beautiful cleavage, allowing her breasts to float freely in my now, very lucky shirt.

As she walked towards me, I could see the bottom of her round ass and her legs. The shirt covered up things in just a way to make it a mystery, but every part of her flowed freely under the material. Her nipples were slightly erect, peeking through the shirt.

She stood there, pausing for my gaze as I fixated on her breasts.

"I hope this is okay" she said in a calm voice.

"My skirt was getting uncomfortable, so I wanted to put something else on. This is all I could find." She continued.

I knew she was fibbing as my PJ's were next to the shirt. Knowing that, I barely got out an "OK, no problem."

She walked towards me from across the room, pausing at the side of the bed where I had been laying down.

"Do you like what you see?"

I could only nod a yes.

"I hope so, I have been thinking a lot about you lately. Tonight, got me thinking even more."

I was slightly frozen, focused on her every word.

She continued. "I see you have been thinking about me too"

I then realized she was looking at my rock-hard bulge. I hadn't cared as much earlier at the club, but now, it was obvious, and I couldn't hide my interest.

She stepped forward, placing one knee on the bed, then swinging the other knee over me to my side so that she was straddling me. In this motion, her breast bounced to the sides, the shirt doing its best to not unbutton under the stress.

As she leaned forward for a kiss over me, her perfect breasts fell forward in the shirt, allowing me to see her beautiful, hard, lush nipples right down the opening. It was a beautiful site until my eyes closed in anticipation of her kiss. I felt her subtle, smooth lips touch mine gently. Her breathing, her heartbeat, her long blond hair falling off her shoulders into my face.

She started to kiss me, gently, then a little more aggressive.

I kissed back, opening my mouth to accept her. As we progressed into a full-out kiss,

I allowed my hands to rest on her lower back, then ass, as I had done with the stripper. She was really getting into it, moving her body up and down slightly as she kissed me with all she had. Then, in a downward movement, she allowed her half-naked body to rest on top of my rock-hard dick. I felt her begin to grind her pelvis across my pants slightly, gently, slowly. My hands continued to wander as they felt the top of those white panties. I then pulled her hips into my lap.

She moaned slightly, as she kissed me even deeper.

At this point, I didn't know what to do, so I let her be my guide. We stopped kissing after a few minutes as she sat up for air, still slightly grinding back and forth. Her breasts still erect in my shirt.

"I must confess. I am not really experienced with this sort of thing. I hope this is okay" I mumbled in fear.

Picking up my queue, She said "It's okay, I don't either. I am a virgin too. I'm just doing what feels good."

She continued, "I have an idea, I saw this in a video once".

She stopped her hip motion and proceeded to move off from on top of me, exposing her ass and panties as the shirt took a moment to fall back into place.

She walked back to the chair where she had been sitting before.

"Come over here" She directed me.

I stood in front of her, she reached out to unbutton my pants, allowing them to drop to the floor. Then she pulled my boxers down. This was the first time all evening, my rock-hard dick had been finally set free. It felt like a breath of fresh air. She smiled at the sight of my cock falling towards her.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything you don't want" she said. "I've just seen this a couple of times and really wanted to try it."

I nodded in compliance.

You could see the pre-cum from my evening in my boxers and on the tip of my dick. It had been several hours of arousal, and I couldn't hide it.

Inspecting me more, she continued "it looks like you had just as much fun as I did."

She then lifted the dress-shirt just enough to let me fully see her white panties versus the few glimpses I already had. They were a thong-style white, with a perfect line around her hips. She clearly had a deep wet area in front of her pussy, outlining the shape of her lips. The wet spot made her panties clearer so that I could see some of the various colors of her lips, clit, and mound. I could tell she was shaved, perfectly smooth skin all around.

She then let the shirt go and leaned forward. Reaching out with her left hand, she placed it on my ass cheek, pulling me forward towards her slightly. With her right, she reached up, grasping my hard shaft into her small, soft, hand. I quivered slightly at her touch. This was even better than the stripper earlier.

She pulled me forward towards her. She stuck out her tongue, slightly touching the tip, as if she were an explorer taking her first steps.

Again, she licked in exploration, this time a little more. Then again. And again. With each sensation, I quivered.

As she cleaned my head from the pre-cum, she seemed to be getting more and more comfortable with the idea of licking my dick, even moaning a little while she lapped at my tip.

At that point, she opened her mouth, only slightly sticking her tongue out, leaning forward a little bit further, allowing her mouth to envelop the tip of my cock. It was so soft, wet, and warm.

Again, I shuttered at the feeling as her tongue wrapped around my head inside her mouth. With the tip of my cock inside her mouth, she then continued to lick the rim, around the top, and down my shaft.

While she did this, she was slowly moving her hand up and down on the base of my cock. I could barely stand, watching my college crush giving me my first blowjob. I didn't know what to think, I just knew it felt great.

Bolder and bolder with each motion, she continued to take more of me into her mouth, eventually gagging slightly under my length.

I could feel her saliva start to build up and roll down the shaft of my cock onto my balls. She used it as lubricant with her hand. Her slurping and sucking increased, as did her subtle moans.

Her left hand had now moved away from my ass and was gently caressing my balls. I was in ecstasy. Each motion building the swelling withing me. I began to slightly thrust my hips towards her as she took me in each time.

As I grew in aggression in my own thrusts, she would slightly gag more when the tip of my cock reached the back of her throat. She seemed to enjoy sucking me off.

After a few minutes, she paused, and looked up. "do you like it?" she asked.

I said "mmmm hmmm" in a subtle moan.

"Good because I was a little nervous. This is my first time sucking a dick. I have seen it done and read about it on the internet, but never tried it. I'm trying some of the techniques I read about."

I couldn't believe it, she was a natural, from what I could tell.

She went back to sucking on me, slurping, gagging, moaning. Quickening her pace.

After a few more moments, I was moaning with her. She paused her motion, "do you feel like you are going to cum?"

I replied "I am starting to feel like I will". I was getting close, the pressure building deep in my balls and the tip of my cock growing in sensitivity. I was well aware of this feeling from my masturbation but not this intensity.

She responded "I don't want to make you cum just yet, I kind of want to try something else I saw." Pulling back and pausing her hands from stroking me.

"mmmm okay..." I responded.

"That stripper, when she did that humming thing, it got me so wet. I am so wet right now, but I don't think I am ready for sex. Can you maybe, just...."

She then stood up, removed her panties. She sat back down, ass at the front edge of the chair, leaning back. She then put her legs up into the air so that her legs rested on the chair arm rest sides. I had a full view of her now glistening pussy.

It was slightly pink with darker lips surrounding her clit. I could see the moisture on her inner lips, I could tell she was very, very wet. There was some white substance starting to trickle down her inner thigh. She reached out, grabbed the shaft of my dick.

The pause gave me some relief from being so close to the edge. I could go a little bit longer again.

"Just rub the tip on my pussy, don't stick it in. Remember, I am a virgin too" she directed me.

I understood what she wanted. I had seen some porn that was like this.

I complied, leaning my hips forward as she guided the tip of my cock into the outer lips of her wet pussy.

I started to slowly rub the tip of my tip of my cock up and down her now engorged lips. As I pushed slightly in, her pussy lips encircled most of my tip and some of the shaft of my cock all the way down her long crevasse.

I began to slowly thrust my hips as I had before, increasing the length of my stride against her.

As I did this, I watched her beautiful body under me. Her eyes rolling back each time I pushed forward up onto her cilt. She was so wet that my dick just slid without any resistance against her. It felt so good on the tip of my cock. Again, building the pressure in my balls.

I began to slightly quicken my pace as she continued to guide my dick with her hand. As I did this, her head laid back, allowing her eyes to roll into the back of her head.

"yes" she murmured.

"mmm hmmmm, there..."

"Oh.. mmmm, yeah... mmm".

She continued to moan and direct me as I reached out and grabbed her still buttoned shirt. My hands worked to release the three final buttons allowing her breasts to free from my shirt, exposing all of her belly and bear breasts. They were bobbing up and down to our motion slightly as I continued to thrust and grind my dick into her wet pussy lips.

Feeling emboldened, I reached out with my hands, cupping her breasts.

"Oh... mmm hmmm" she responded to my touch.

"Pinch my nipples a little" she requested.

I complied, gently squeezing her nipples between my fingers, slightly rolling them, then releasing. Again squeezing, pinching, rolling, and releasing.

"mmmm... that feels so good"

"faster..." she begged holding her hand up to mine on her breast.

"yes... harder!" she continued.

"keep it there" referring to my dick on her clit

I shortened my thrusts focusing the tip of my cock into the top of her pussy lips and clit. I quickened my pace slightly, and pinched harder pulling on her nipples.

"yes... yes... yes.. hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmmm, ohhhh"

I could feel myself getting close between her wet pussy, her moaning, and her hand on my cock.

"I think I am going to..." I started to say.

"Yes, do it! Cum... Cum on me! On my pussy lips. Cum on my clit!" she begged.

As she instructed, I could no longer stop, my final thrusts exploding as I grunted in pleasure. All in one motion, my cum, swelling up, then pulsating into and up my shaft. Each warm contraction of my dick spurting cum all over Molly's wet pussy and belly.

As the cum continued to squirt from my dick, I pressed harder and harder into her wet clit, thrusting forward under my ejaculation.

She began to shake and scream under the weight of my cock pressing into her violently.

She started to scream out "yessssss.. mmmmm, ohhhh goooood, immaaa, mmmhhh! MMMH! YES, YES, UHHH, OHHH, FUCK!"

In that same moment, I felt her hands let go of mine, moving fully to my ass, pulling me in tighter. My now, my cum had stopped but I continued to thrust hard into her, knowing I was getting her off.

"OOOOHHH, OHHHHHH, OOHHHHHH."

Her shaking uncontrollably, my thrusting violently into her clit, her pulling me in. For a moment, I felt it. My wet, cum soaked dick slip forward, just enough for the tip to be taken in by her beautifully wet pussy.

This sent her over the edge.

"IM CUMMING, IMMMM CUUUUU...MMMMMMMING!!!!

She continued to shake and scream, I quickly pulled my tip back out, slowing my thrusts into her, allowing her to enjoy her orgasm.

I was spent, my cum all over Molly's belly as she lay there bear breasted, dripping white foamy cum of her own down her pussy and thigh.

We were exhausted but finally in relief of our exotic adventure.

TomPen
TomPen
37 Followers