All Comments on 'My VideoChat Error Ch 19'

by NaughtyOne88

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
miguel75miguel75about 6 years ago

Hope it doesn’t take long for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please dont take long for the next story~

This small filler wasnt enough after the intense chapter before~

umwhat2umwhat2about 6 years ago
MORE!

I am out of breath. I agree with the last comment PLEASE don't take so long for the next chapter! We are dying!!!

BicoolguyBicoolguyabout 6 years ago
Waiting for next chapter

Agree with the others. Can’t wait for the next chapter. This one was a bit short of content after the last few. Can’t wait to get some backstory on Emily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Willing to wait...

In contrast to the previous commenters, while I of course am on the edge of my seat hitting refresh. This was an excellent little valentines update and I'm more than willing to wait if it means content at the quality the likes of which we've seen so far. You've got a great knack for building anticipation and write amazingly well. Keep it up, go at your own pace and greatly look forward to the next one!

maxsammaxsamabout 6 years ago

I love your story , I really do

but this chapter isn't as good as the previous ones , lack of excitement , lots of repeated self talking and thinking , no main event except for the chastity cage which is a disappointing idea in my opinion , I expected more than this after over a month of waiting time , wish next chapter brings something more exciting .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Suspense is building!

Your diabolical story has me hanging on edge.

Don’t pay attention to the critics, you’re building tension with this chapter....after one of the most eventful chapters ever.

Yeah we want more action, but that was your writing goal...build suspense and make the readers want more. I guarantee that each and every person who said not enough action in this chapter, would have barely noticed if this was one chapter in a finished book.

Plus there were subtle actions...the confrontation with Nick...getting put in chastity, getting bj from Denise. The build up and intentional let down of seeing Emma.

All these little devices cause us anxiety and poke our curiosity. Some people say they don’t like it, but it is what has us hanging on the edge of our seats for next chapter. If you blew your load every chapter and impatient readers got what they wanted, the writing wouldn’t be as compelling to us. We all want to see what happens next, where is this going, who is naughty? Some people rudely hurrying you, not because they don’t like the suspense, but because they do. They are just impatient and don’t know they’re being obnoxious. Thinking they sound enthusiastic or excited, but sound more like an angry critic.

To their defense, I do think, there was a little repeating of internal dialogue. I’d rather have a shorter chapter the heavily repeated dialogue or approach the question of “who is naughty?” From new angles, not covered in previous chapters as well as this one twice. But the lack of large events after the blockbuster events of last chapter, is just reloading the suspense “gun” for another blast and is a good thing.

Keep up the good work. Take your time and write a good chapter...don’t let the fan’s bully you...but also don’t go all george martin on us either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved this whole story ,. First person too keep me this hooked . Looking forward to next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

Love this story can’t wait to hear what happens next please don’t take so long between chapters

johsunjohsunalmost 6 years ago
This better end well

But I know it won't. I feel sick reading it, but it is well done and I can't stop.

HendyHHendyHover 5 years ago
Still Hot!

I practically came when I read "Naughty thinks small penises should be locked up." Not as much action in this chapter, but I'm still loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re-read this again

I'd forgotten so much that happened in this chapter, so I'm glad I went over it again. It may be listed as 'nonconsent/reluctance' but it's also a mystery. Who's naughty, what's Emma's part. Heck, Nick as well - he had the expertise to hack Shaun's computer.

For that matter - Denise. Could she be behind it all, and playing the innocent victim?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Too much inner monologue speculating on who Naughty is. This story is really well written in the details, but so relentless anti-Shaun(a) that it's a bit of a drone. What horrible thing will happen to Shaun(a) next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unbelievable Hot Mystery

Just who is Naughty? Right now, who cares. The suspense is killing me and this is only chapter 19. The vivid imaginative writing is one of the best on this site. The tension that Shaun is going over and over in his head would cause most people to just end everything. I think even Natalie knows what is going on and is sad that Shaun is being abused horribly. Emma is not the prim person that Shaun knew and loved. I doubt that he will have any orgasms with Emma except with a large black strap-on that will cause Emma's orgasms. Part of the deal? There seems to be more and more parts of the deal that were not brought out in the past chapters. The deal was to get a boyfriend, right? Nothing has changed but everything will change. What a line. And nothing from Naughty during the day? Disappointing, not to rub it in.

dudesondudesondudesondudesonalmost 3 years ago

This is so Bad. Him not talking to emma doesnt make Sense.

It would have been great If they communicted and were honest.

Everyone in this Story never Talks and acts Like real people.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

More 0-1 star. He shouldn’t have to submit to anyone now. So I’m now down to skimming the story because it’s too absurd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous