All Comments on 'My VideoChat Error Ch 22'

by NaughtyOne88

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 5 years ago
Great story

... and I’m glad to see you’re coming back strong. Nice chapter. 4*

49greg49gregover 5 years ago
Great!

A really great chapter, like all the rest. These last two chapters aren't at all what I thought they would be. They're better and the suspense is building as Shaun's submission and feminization are also building.

I can't help wondering how Emma came to be involved in this. Is she being blackmailed - perhaps Jacques came before the blackmail and is the reason. Or came after like Shauna's 'boyfriend.'

Or is Emma in on Shaun's blackmail. Heck, I've even wondered about Denise. So many possibilities and wheels within wheels. A really great concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
another fantastic chapter!

Another absolutely great chapter and so quickly after the last! Well done you!

Seriously I don’t want this story to end any time soon!

Hopefully you have other stories in the bank as this has been a great ride!

johsunjohsunover 5 years ago
Good chapter in a good saga

I liked this one, a few more tidbits to the mastery revealed. I still wonder about Emma, blackmailed or ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

glad it didn't take long time to post a new chapter

it's great as usual , now I'm impatient to see what happens between shuana and her bf on their night out , hope she goes back to her house with full load of cum in her ass and to her Emma to inspect it after removing her anal plug lol.

please keep posting new chapters on a regular basis with a small time intervals :)

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

come on man bring the 23rd chapter already please :)

let it be a 5 pages chapter , or surprise us with two chapters together for the Valentine's day LOL .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Back to your top form

Wow these stories are back up there on great form well done!! Can’t wait for the next filthy edition!

Good effort buddy let’s have the next one soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Work

Cant wait for the 23rd ive been following since chapter 3 and ive been hooked ever since~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loving this so much~ i hope~

I hope that Shaun(a) has interactions with Mitch post party and see how they interact with each other or even better that they are made to go on a double date together and we find out that the exact same things are all happing to Mitch that are happening to Shaun(a)

GOD I NEED MORE~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

Man it's a great work, can't wait to read the 23rd . Shouna with her boyfriend. Shouna attend while emma have a lover. Shouna let her hair go longer. Shouna have a billy ring.

More details on naughty and emma.

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
Not much left to do to him now

As ever with these progressive deepening submission stories, it's just become totally unrealistic. What's the next step? castrate him, chop his dick off, give him boobs, turn him into a ts whore!

Elchuy559Elchuy559about 5 years ago

Is this story still going?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please Keep Going!

It's been ~18 months since you introduced Shauna to her boyfriend, and we're still waiting to finally see the inception and development of their nascent relationship, esp as she starts accepting and getting more comfortable with her new life(style)!

Please don't abandon us now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It must be time for some more chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Suspense

Its driving me mad~

Hope all is well and we will get the next chapter soon~

Please~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

Hope all is well. Please don’t leave us waiting too long

garyr19680garyr19680almost 5 years ago
Really great chapter!

I just re-read it yet again. Although this time I skipped past the section where Shaun tried to surprise his wife at lunch. Sucks that he's not allowed to do that, but then he should have figured that it would happen. It was just painful to read about his public humiliation in that way, and that his wife didn't say anything to him about it when he finally got home.

Dammit, I identify with Shaun(a) too closely!

It seems like the author made a comment after a previous story about us learning more about Emma - hopefully my memory hasn't screwed me up about that, because this story is too good to not cover all the bases. I do like the perspective from Shaun's point of view, and hope that future chapters don't suddenly change to someone else's, that's always a jolt to read.

And it has been several months since this chapter was posted. Not having EVER been able to finish any of the many stories that I've started I can understand that it takes some time to craft a chapter as good as all the previous.

I hope the author is doing well and that he has resolved family issues. Being that I am the only one of my immediate family still alive I understand how a loss can upset a life. So, as eager as I am for this story to continue, I'll try to be patient. But I still check every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I neeeeeeeed to know who Naughty is!!!!

I can't handle it anymore, I need to know who Naughty is!

How did Emma get involved in the lifestyle ? Was it reluctantly like Shauna?

AHHHHHH

johsunjohsunalmost 5 years ago
Re read this again.

I guess I keep reading this series to get my 'fix' in, while waiting for the next chapter - I hope it's coming.

I wonder how Emma's being treated at work, is she just an office whore? or does she have other duties? Then there's the company she works for. Its more than a little weird, secretaries being in on the sexual shenanigans of their bosses, apparently they somehow get their work done, in spite of the long lunches in motels.

The way Emma acts when Shaun goes down to clean her out makes me wonder who gives her better comes - her hubby or the big cocks that fuck her? She must orgasm from the big cocks, she certainly seemed to in the party. Too bad Shaun and Emma can't talk. Or won't.

I too REALLY want to know Emma's story! Oh yeah, are the kids really Shaun's? And how the heck is Mike supposed to be 'breeding' Emma - everybody and their neighbor fucks her too! How many guys took her in front of Shaun at the party? And she'd been fucked before Shaun and Denise saw her.

I keep wondering about whatever it is that Shaun is supposed to have done to Naughty. Did Shaun really do something bad, is he really a bad guy getting his just deserts? Or is it something trivial that Naughty built up in his/her mind?

And what about Miranda? is she just a hired gun or what? I need to go back and read the party story again, seems like I remember her explaining a little about herself to Shaun and Denise when they got to the party venue.

To explain the whole complex mess might take a LOT more chapters. I am checking every day hoping for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep going!

Mate this wait is taking forever! Your story is really good despite the whingers. In my opinion if they don’t like it they should stop reading it!

You do need to get the next chapter out soon though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is this dead?

I think this must be the biggest wait yet! Is this story dead. If so let us know man! Don’t keep us waiting forever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More, please

It's like a cliffhanger...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
all that writing

22 chapters and what? Just felt like writing none stopo I suppose

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Author, what’s up?

Hey author, maybe you can give us a heads up whether you’ve given up on this story or if you are just taking a long pause? Lots of people are waiting to see what happens next but if you say it’s not going to continue we can stop checking as much!

It’s a good story fella so let us know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please please please

Please please please Please please please keep going this story is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fingers crossed

I guess it's been about a year, so maybe you're done with this...but if you check in, just know that we'd like to hear more! Such a great story. I would hate to walk away never finding out more about Naughty...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
We miss you

Hope everything has been going ok for you and we hope that you will return to us soon, ive never seen so many comments per chapter that have shown so much love for a story before on this site

Hope all is well and we all see your return to writing this story and bringing it home for us all

Much love

A dedicated reader and fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’m intrigued about the morning protein shakes...

I believe we will find out they contain hormones and Shauna will soon be developing breasts and her penis will start shrinking .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
23

Man please harry with the rest of the story. We have been waiting for almost a year now.

Please be back soon. It's a great story. Don't keep us waiting for long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Abandoned?

Not a peep in nearly a year... On the cusp of Shawna finally starting to date her b/f, but with several literary detours delaying this point of the plot, it seems as though you've been highly reticent to detail this aspect of her development and now that you're up against it, you've just given up instead?

So sad to see this amazing story dropped just as Shauna's changes are really starting to take effect.

If you're genuinely gone and/or done, at least have the courtesy to tell us..(

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 4 years ago
Great Story

Love this series. I hope you continue.

NaughtyOne88NaughtyOne88about 4 years agoAuthor
Back Finally!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments!

My apologies on my absence. I broke my wrist last summer and could not type for a very long time. If any of you emailed me, sorry, but I cannot seem to get into that account! I have several chapters near ready for publishing. There is lots more to cum.

=)

Naughty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hooray - Naughty is BACK !!!!

Welcome back. Glad to hear you are in good health and back to the writing....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh thank goodness

Thank goodness Naughty is back, we have missed you so much and thought you moved on from this story, cant wait for you to start publishing again and will now be checking daily

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Just did a quick re-read of this story, so I'll be more up to date when I start the new one. I hoping to hear more about Emma and how she's involved. Probably won't get to start the next chapter till tomorrow though, real life is calling LOL.

So very glad that you're able to write again. Broken bones suck, I hope your wrist doesn't continue to give you trouble.

MrKachingMrKachingover 3 years ago
Creampie

I love hearing about Shauna sucking cock and swallowing cum.

She is such a doll going down on his wife after she gets fucked as well.

Now that Shauna has her ears pierced, I hope she gets boobs soon too.

dudesondudesondudesondudesonalmost 3 years ago

Its so frustrating to hear him say I need to talk to Emma all the time and then not do it even though she is his loving wife and there for him. Even before Things really escalted at the Party they never Had a real conversation. We never got a feel that they really Love each other its Just lazily taken as a given.

Gem_tronGem_tron4 months ago

Please rewrite this episode!! #Naughtyone88 I'm frustrated, i hate this meekness and Shauna not feeling loved. There is justuch missing tovmake sense moving forward from here.

1. There was no rule about visiting his wife during lunch 2. Since

it's Thursday, cleaning out his wife and ears piercing; where's the suicidal mental health breaking. Where's the outrage and not caring what happens anymore. Then Emma should have to give some info to bring him back from the brink. Miranda should be called and she could monitor/lead a discussion for settling his aggressive talking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous