All Comments on 'My VideoChat Error Ch 23'

by NaughtyOne88

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
God i missed you

Its so good to get back into Shaun(a)'s life, i hope there is more soon agter this one, i love reading the aftermath of encounters like this witj Shaun(a)

HendyHHendyHabout 4 years ago
Welcome Back!

So glad you're writing again. I look forward to following Shaun/Shauna through further developments.

KeeperonKeeperonabout 4 years ago
Good read

Please post New chapters sooner. Really enjoying this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Welcome back!

Nice to see you back after so long. Writing is still first rate as ever. Hope there is much more to come. This is a great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
welcome back

I'm so glad you decided to continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Well written, and makes me wonder more about Emma, how she seems to be encouraging Shaun(a) and happy for him. I wonder about her motivations, is she also blackmailed and convinced by N that she should, or does she really like hubby in lingerie and being a T-girl. I still think about Emma's comment in an earlier episode - maybe the previous chapter? - where she asked him to smile more and telling him he looked good in his lingerie.

I wonder what Shauna's expressions were when she said that, and when Emma sent him off for his tryst with Jason. Does Shaun look surprised? Horrified? flattered? when Emma encourages him or kisses him.

The questions Shauna had about Denise at some point were interesting as well.

I don't understand why I love this series so much. But I do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Welcome Back!!

I'm loving this story - one of the best and well written that I've found on this site.

I'm just wondering though, how long it's going to be before you reveal that Denise is actually 'naughty'?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous