All Comments on 'My VideoChat Error Ch 27'

by NaughtyOne88

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh Man Oh Man Oh Man

This is really starting to ramp up, please please PLEASE dont go dsrk on us again, i need to know, i need to know what happens in the next installment

Please oh please dont tale forever to show us what happens to the boyfriend, that fucking scum of a man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you for the story !

Loving your writing. Flow and characters are excellent....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Oh god I can’t wait to find out what happens to nick and to denises boyfriend. They both deserve to suffer so please write about it even if it’s a spin off. This was a good chapter well done.

sallysailsallysailalmost 4 years ago

This chapter was the best for a while thank you I really enjoyed it. Rose

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

I liked this chapter. The sex scenes weren't the best, (mostly because poor Shaun was distressed and humiliated,) but the information and conversations were very informative. A VERY good chapter in this saga.

I'd read something about the possibility that long term confinement in a cock cage can reduce a penis size, because the parts that can usually expand during erections don't get to fully expand and can atrophy. Maybe that's what happened to Shaun, even though he hasn't been in it that long what, three for four weeks at the most? Or Miranda has a trick ruler LOL. I still wonder about the protein shakes - is Shaun developing breasts?

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Wonder if Vanessa - mentioned in the previous chapter is Naughty - obviously

GurlcuriosGurlcuriosalmost 4 years ago
Can’t wait for the next chapter

I honestly dream of being Shauna. Aroused me most when he’s acting girly.

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Sorry, didn't finish that last one, hit wrong button and sent it early. Got splints on a couple of fingers and having a slow hard time typing with lots of mistakes to go back and correct. Vanessa, obviously connected to the board probably prominent financially, might have the connections to be Naughty, have connections with diff companies and might resent the rising star of Shaun if she sees the way the Boss man likes him and doesn't like women in charge. Connections could be with Emma's company, her boss, Nick's company would be a valuable ally with his IT and surveillance abilities. Just a thought that hit me suddenly - while I was reading one of the '50 ways to leave' contest entries. Wonder if Emma was cheating, got caught by Nick/Vanessa - blackmailed and learned to love the big cock sex. Must perform for the house cameras etc etc. I really like the drama in this story, even if some of what's happening is a little harsh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good reasons why you should never give in to blackmail

Had Shaun given in and allowed himself to be blackmailed none of this would have happened. He might have been a bit embarrassed and maybe even disciplined a bit at work, but he'd still have his dignity and be a man. Now the only question is how low can he go. No--one other question; what is in those "protein drinks?" My guess is female hormones and testosterone blockers. That would explain his growing breasts. A good story, though. Like others, I look forward to it.

NaughtyOne88NaughtyOne88almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments!

Thanks for all the comments. I have been meaning to post a reply to my readers for a bit now, always thinking too much about wording!

Just so you know, most chapters take me a long time to write -- in large part because I won't publish one 'till I think it is good enough for you guys to read - which often means 5-10 entire draft edits and sometimes rewriting entire scenes as I realize it is not good enough as it is. Usually it is really good to start with but needs some tweaks in different areas as first writings often leave some layers out. Same usually when I think of replying! lol.

This one is more off the cuff so to speak.

Look for the next chapter in two weeks and the following two weeks after. Ch 29 is ready for editing but I am still writing the first draft of Ch. 28. I usually write scenes and entire chapters when the ideas start to flow, often on my Iphone even, no matter where I am. Hence I have already made first drafts of several spin-offs too (because the ideas began to flow) but want to keep my main focus here for now. Some could come out in the near future, but I want this story line to not be majorly delayed by doing so.

What I also wanted to say was that I am always happy, no more like thrilled, to read your theories on who is doing what and why. I know who Naughty is and why (go figure eh?) and some of the ideas I have read over the past 27 chapters, (well there only are 27 chapters so far...) have been very close, if not bang on perhaps, others are just as good and very plausible! And I love the different takes it would give the story. Choose your own ending would be cool, but not what I am doing.

I wish more of you would put your Literotica handle to your comments (if you have one) as it is also cool to see the same reader comment on multiple chapters about theories, likes/dislikes etc.

There will be some spin-off tales since I usually tell a story from the protagonist's eyes and their eyes only -- so watch for Mitch/Michelle and the deadbeat boyfriend (he will be interesting and hard to write from the perspective of! I hope to pull it off) -- not the titles they will have -- and there are more spin-offs planned/in first draft form, as I noted above.

Again thanks!

Naughty

(no I am not in the story! would be cool though! Would have used it as my Literotica handle but it was already taken...)

smoothsatinsmoothsatinalmost 4 years ago

I have really enjoyed this series so far and looking forward to the next chapter, thank you so much for your hard work your writing is excellent . Isabella xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I just had a stray thought so came back to put it down. Shaun's penis size - the protein shakes have been mentioned somewhere, here or on a previous chapter, by someone, and I wondered if he's getting female hormones or testosterone blockers. That wouldn't go with all the erections he/she tries to get, but they would tend to make his penis shrink too, wouldn't they?

I can't help but wonder if he's getting his mind fucked with. Either through the shakes or some other way. Just people, Naughty Miranda, Denise, Emma, Nick etc all treating him like a woman at one time or another. Reminds me of some crass asshole telling the woman he's raping to just lay back and enjoy it. Of course it probably isn't chemicals in his protein shake, because he has to still work at his job and apparently is doing a decent job. I guess he's pretty high up in the hierarchy at work too.

Really want to hear about his meeting with Mr Irving/Harding. That is going to be interesting. Will they be alone? Will they discuss their situations with their wives? discuss Naughty?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
teamwork

I think a scene of Shauna and Emma getting fucked together side by side by one man or more would be incredibly hot . consider it in the upcoming chapters plz

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Just came back to see if the next part is ready yet, saw the previous suggestion about Shaun(a) and Emma getting done side by side. That sounds like something Nick would like to be involved with. Which reminds me of something I thought of when Shauna was licking Denise as he worked the dildo in her. Isn't there something in the 'good husband' rules about licking the wife's clit, and/or Ass while she's being fucked? So maybe Denise was giving him practice, either because N told her to, or she's N?

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 4 years ago
Sexy 69

Love Shauna in the 69 position cleaning both up. My dream.

I think the shakes are definitely hormones. Very, very curious on the reason for all this. And whose girlfriend will Shauna be once the full transformation is complete?

Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!!

This is the best serial story of forced fem! I hope the virus doesn't get in the way of your continuing this saga, because it will break my heart not to find out who is Naughty, and why!

NaughtyOne88NaughtyOne88almost 4 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter Coming...

Thanks for all the great comments! Love the theories too! =)

Been getting ready for summer and trying to finish editing chapter 28. It has been delayed by the end of June things in RL. It will be out sometime soon!

Naughty

msdaniemsdaniealmost 4 years ago
When is Shauna going to wake up?

Emma has been to many parties. Vists to her mother, yoga retreats work weekends away etc. Yoga us fiction! Yoga instructor is fiction! Emma's lovers are legion! Ok. So since Emma is tight with leadership of whatever cult, organization, society, (did she join in college?) Are the kids even Shauna's?What are her plans for Shauna?

Is she going to keep him around for house work and babysitting so she can have unrestricted time with her lovers? Is she going to shed him to Jason so she can move Jon in as housekeeper, babysitter. (he's pretty submissive, just hung and younger) She is definitely enjoying sissiffing Shauna. Emma is Naughty.

NaughtyOne88NaughtyOne88almost 4 years agoAuthor
More on the way

As usual it is great to see reader theories!

Just to let you guys know, Ch 28 has been posted for site admins to check out and hopefully approve soon!

msdaniemsdaniealmost 4 years ago
Dave is breeding Emma?

If Dave is breeding Emma and Dave is Naughty why is he letting her have unprotected sex with other men? Either Emma is Naughty and the bed room is not under surveillance. Or Naughty doesn't care who impregnates her just as long as it isn't Shaun. I don't think there is anyway to be available for pregnacy for one man with out being available to all men. There is no for sure birth control especially if the man is not partisapating and taking precautions. Jon is younger than Dave therefore his sperm is more mobile. Further more as much in unprotected sex as Emma is having if she is receptive to fertilization, she would already be pregnant. Something is off kilter here. What is Shaun/Shauna's future? She will soon not be able to return to Shaun, and will be completely feminized(probably before the summer is over.) Denise is becoming a dominate woman. Is she going to become her boyfriend's domme? I can see Naughty, Emma, or Jason upping Shauna's overnights with Jason, and Emma's increased pegging driving Shauna more into anal orgasms completely and exclusivley. Is Naughty going to have Shauna have breast implants? Shauna's way out. Mr Harding offers or makes it a requirement for a deal that Shaun works for him and dresses exclusively as Shauna. Or Shaun grows a set and tells Naughty to take a hike moves out of Emma's house tells her to take a hike (cause she IS Naughty).Gets fired and hired by Harding industries, and is required to dress full-time as Shauna.

Is Mrs Harding the head of society or sorority of dommanite women?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Love Your Story

Thanks for all the work on this. This about the hottest story I've read.

msdaniemsdanieover 3 years ago

How come Shauna can't tell who's cum he is eating by the taste? She/he should be a true expert on her/his wife's lovers by now.

msdaniemsdanieover 3 years ago

Another thought. Emma started requiring vanilla sex from Shaun a couple of years ago. Is that when she started to cuckold him? Or was it earlier? Maybe the three kids are not his? That would break him to find that out!

dudesondudesondudesondudesonalmost 3 years ago

When Denise betrayed shauns Feelings I thought He would finally freak Out and confront people. This whole Story only world because Shaun NEVER talks with people. He has all the right questions in His head but never asks them...

dudesondudesondudesondudesonalmost 3 years ago

Emma was never established as a likeable character. I hate everything about her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous