All Comments on 'My VideoChat Error Ch 28'

by NaughtyOne88

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love isn’t some random chemicals you get coursing through your system.

It’s a choice. You choose a person that you will support, a person that gets your best, as well as your worst, that chooses to live and accept you, who gives you their best and worst.

Can you legitimately do that with multiple people? Love is hard work. It takes time, energy and patience and can you do that for two or three people? Honestly no.

When I was a kid, I went to church and one of the few passages I still remember said was: “No man can serve two masters. He will either love the one and hate the other...” that stuck with me. How many masters is Shaun serving? His wife Emma (that really isn’t even there despite his words of love. Denise, who assists him in dealing with being blackmailed and is his girlfriend. Jason, his boyfriend, that prefers fucking men to women, Naughty, who seems to have more cameras than the UK police state and able to blackmail people with the impunity of J. Edgar Hoover.

That’s a lot of balls to juggle and no matter how talented a juggler you are, at some point you’re going to make a mistake.

So you, as the author, need to decide who or what the players are. What the long term goals are because there is no happily ever after for at least 3 of them. Shaun isn’t a trans female: he’s blackmailed into gay sex. So if Jason is fat and wants a man to be his spouse, then it’s not Shaun. If Shaun is hoping to remain married to Emma and be her husband, then Denise is out. There will be no marriage, no happy family with a white picket fence. At some point, Denise will want the whole package and traditionally, married men stay with their wives. And Shaun, will be miserable because he’s in love, or lust, with Denise, Jason, Emma and whomever else the author throws into the mix.

I get that this is a story but people still behave in predictable ways.

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Interesting chapter. I'm not so much into the action between Shaun(a) and Jason, but rather the situations in this story, particularly Shaun(a) and Emma. Who is Emma, what's her motivation. A chapter or two ago we learned that Natalie - Emma's sister - is also in chastity. I really thought that Shaun(a) was going to grill the girls at the club AND Mike Brown more about Naughty, but I guess that would be too easy for him LOL.

Now I'm wondering about this evening with Jaques and his wife. Is Shaun going to be with Emma when they are here, or is Shauna going to be with Emma? Does Jaques know that Shaun(a) knows about his affair with Emma, does Jaques' wife know?

I think the author made a comment after the last chapter that at that time Chap 29 was ready for editing, so I hope it'll be along soon. And if the last 28 chapters are anything to go by, we'll have more questions and only a few answers.

I wonder if Denise's apartment is bugged and videoed like Shaun and Emma's place. Or, is Shaun't place bugged? just the thought that it might be will be enough to keep him from talking to Emma. Especially if Emma is in on the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Getting Awfully Long

The problem with really long stories is that they become excessively repetitive and tedious. How many times are we gong to read about Shauna taking it in the ass and feeling feminine, and submissive. We get it! She's being forced to act like a woman! She likes some of it--maybe most of it It's a good story, but let's wrap it up.

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 4 years ago
I love this story.

Shauna development is brilliant. I hope she realizes how happy and lucky she is. If she does she will not care who naughty is. Her only care should be pleasing her Wife, boyfriend and girlfriend.

I’d like her to start wearing a hint of makeup to work and her girl earrings to work. I’m torn on weather she voluntarily wears it or Emma instructs her to.

Denise needs some love maybe a key ?

Congrats on a great story hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ooh complications!

Chapter 29 should answer a lot of questions.(?!) As we can see Shauna is pretty well along the way to be feminized, She is Not going to go back to being completely hetrosexual. Usually once you have started down the road of feminization it is impossible to turn around. She will probably, at best become a sissy/cross dresser, most likely transgender.

Will Naughty require Shauna to attend the party or go away with Jason for the weekend? Emma's boss Dave is not Naughty because if Naughty wanted Emma to bare Dave's child, Naughty would not let her have sex with other men. Especially unprotected sex with other men. I thought Jacquese was Emma's fictional excuse to meet with Naughty/Mike Brown/Dave and to go to Naughty's orgy's,guess I was wrong! (when I tried to log in as Msdanie the site would not let me input more than four symbols.)

msdaniemsdaniealmost 4 years ago
Will Shaun/Shauna act like a man, submit, or go postal?

Shaun is already on HRT, how far along is the question. At what point is he? At certain point he will no longer ejaculate, or get erections. His sperm will no longer be motal (furtile )he will still have orgasms but, they will be more like a female orgasm and he will be capable of multiple orgasms. Since he is still ejaculating, he is not very far along in HRT, but he will have to decide soon, before his testosterone lowers much further. I don't think he had a very high level of testosterone to begin with. Then as the stress increases his choices narrow. Walk away, submit to being transgendered cuck, suicide, or start killing his tortuers. ( The last is unlikely, cause he is a sheep). I believe submssion or suicide are most likely. But guessing the Author has made a completely different choice.

msdaniemsdaniealmost 4 years ago
Is there a coylor code for lingerie at the sex party?

White lingerie for first timers, but do other colors indicate the experience of the female attendees?

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Was thinking about the Naughty question the other night as I oozed off to sleep. I still think the female VP is a good choice, even if she isn't Naughty she would be a good choice. As I recall the original blackmail happened due to Shaun not shutting the video conferencing program before watching porn at work. Assuming that it was a conference within the company, the VP might well have been in on the session/chat/conference. As the daughter of a board member (and some other connection?) she might well have contact or know of contacts to other companies. - Lots of people on boards serve on the boards of several companies - so she might have connections to both Emma's company and Irving/Harding's company through her dad. Or even as a VP herself might have dealings - certainly with Harding's company and possibly with Emma's.

She would also be in a position to make sure Denise became Shaun's secretary as a 'plant' to keep and eye on him, befriend him, and catch him in flagrante delecto when he was being trained by Mike Brown - could have been a set up. The gang bang on the business trip could have been a set-up as well, to horrify Shaun and make me make the 'deal' with Naughty. Heck, Denise might like gang bangs, and she certainly has been encouraging Shaun to accept his situation and make the best of it - rather than helping him by giving ideas to get out of it, or to keep his head on straight and. secretly resist as he goes through things.

Presumably Emma got 'hooked' by N when her affair with Jaques was discovered by N. Heck, if Shaun can have anal orgasms from being fucked, no reason Emma can't have learned to love big cocks and lots of fucking, she might have gone through extensive training just like Shaun.

Nick has the expertise to break into computers, maybe helped the VP set up Shaun, maybe even was the one that got the feminized pornos - the 'unfamiliar' pop-ups or whatever that Shaun clicked onto and watched on company time - the ones with feminized me being taken by strap on wearing women. Maybe even taken at N's parties?

Yes to the previous comment about the colors worn at the party. White for party versions. Can't remember the rest of the colors other than red for the light bondage room. Wasn't Emma wearing red? It was explained in the first party chapter by Miranda. I think there was a more intense bondage room, a gang bang room and other(s).

For me it's like a mystery, could almost be a 'loving wife' story - can you imagine the hate comments that would come if it was in that category! I like figuring out the possibilities.

I'd really like to write something like this, but if I did it would be a copy with very few changes. Plus I don't have that much imagination, or talent.

Anyway that's my two cents and then some. Great story. Wish there was more about Emma,Natalie, And their journey into this situation. Meanwhile I'll day dream of how to get Shaun and/or Emma/Natalie et all, out of this. Mostly Shaun though. And maybe figure out what his life would be like after.

Of course if he just explain to his parents and got a job elsewhere he could tell N to just stuff it.

NaughtyOne88NaughtyOne88almost 4 years agoAuthor
Lingerie colour

My reply to lingerie colour was posted by your original posting at the other chapter Msdanie. In case you missed it. Thanks for noticing Emma’s!

Naughty

msdaniemsdaniealmost 4 years ago

Great story fantastic, mystery. Question; in the first three chapters Shaun keeps referring to Naughty as SHE. Read and reread chapters and could not determine sex by the conversations. Author up? Or is it a clue?

msdaniemsdaniealmost 4 years ago

Sexy, mysterious (one of the best mysteries I have read since the Agatha Christie mysteries.)

NaughtyOne88NaughtyOne88almost 4 years agoAuthor
On Naughty

Shaun(a) does not know the gender of Naughty. All references should be as he/she or she/he. Thanks for the catch MsDanie!

Only I know Naughty’s gender. It will be revealed at some point. There is more story to tell first. Oh and more clues to leave for those interested.

:)

Naughty

msdaniemsdaniealmost 4 years ago

Been thinking of Shauna's reactions in this chapter. I believe a weekend with Jason will tip the scales for Shauna. Making her completely feminized and accepting of her feminitization. Denise is becoming a domme also, and will step up her domination of Shauna. It is coming to the point that it doesn't matter who Naughty is, because Shauna's transformation will be complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How long left?

Just out of interest how many more chapters are there left to come?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks

Real great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pondering...

For the very first time I have the urge to comment on a story. Just finished rereading all available chapters (1 - 28) and there was much more in it than I grasped reading it the first time. It's a true masterpiece!

I here like to express my thoughts on Emma: At the party Emma was escorted to the pink room by Mike, and had already been fucked. I strongly belief that she entertained in the gang bang room! By the way, I think Emma started being naughty ( yes, no capital n), as she called it, long before Shaun was blackmailed.

What is the business of Emma's company? There seem to be a lot of people involved in naughty (Naughty's?) games. Mike invites a secretary to watch Shaun/a to perform when he tried to contact Emma at work (who was being bred by Dave at that moment). The secretary had not been into the secret, and was even surprised by the size of Mike's cock. Is everybody there into naughty games? Does Emma's company organize (N/naughty) parties? Meaning organizing handlers, entertainers, "selling tickets to guests", etc? Are they sponsored by John Harding, or his wife? Is everybody at Emma's company on (their own) 'projects' (Naughty ones said that Shaun/a was one of his/her project, becoming the most prominent one). Is Jon a project of Emma (he is shaven, told to save his seed for Emma)? Is Shaun/a a project of Emma, making her Naughty? I think there are numerous hints that points to Emma being Naughty. But be warned, I never have been good at 'whodunnit' games ;-).

Did Emma start being N/naughty at an early age? Did she somehow have control over Nathalie, forcing her to marry Nick? What sort of relation do Nick and Emma have? Where did Miranda came in? Btw, I don't think Naughty is boss over Miranda, there is no real hierarchy I think.

And than ... real men have big cocks and hairy balls. Do real women have big breasts and a bush (Emma, Denise). Is Emma also in the protein shake to get even bigger breasts (Shaun/a has the impression that they are growing because Emma is pregnant?).

Is somehow the project Shaun/a for Emma a way to get higher up the ladder within her company? Proving she knows how to handle weak men? Is there maybe a similarity between Shaun/a and Emma and Mrs and John Harding? And is Emma in the race to succeed Mrs Harding who might be the leader of Emma's company? But that's all speculation...

Less speculation (99%sure) ... I think that Jacque's wife already appeared three times in the story up to now. The first and third time she and Shaun/a even talked with each other. The second time she spoke but Shaun/a was to occupied to hear her. It will be a very embarrassing visit for Shaun/a as Jacque's wife knows a lot about Shaun/a and Jason...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Just going over this again to try to have it fresh when/if the next chapter comes out. Still good. I read the last few posts, was really interested that the previous poster says Shaun(a) has talked to Jaques' wife three times. Wow. I must not have been paying attention.

NaughtyOne88NaughtyOne88almost 4 years agoAuthor
On Jacques’ Wife etc

Thanks for all the kind comments and speculation! I love reading reader theories on the clues that are out there. And yes, I did put a lot of clues out about various things and people. I am glad you are enjoying my tale!

Just to clarify, Jacques’ wife has not appeared yet. She will have an important role in Ch 29. Sorry it’s not out yet. Been so busy with life and I need one or two solid sit down times to focus and properly do the edits to it. Coming out soon though!

Naughty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

Thanks for correcting me...I was too overconfident by stating that I was sure to know who Jacques wife was. Will not happen again ;-).

More thinking makes me conclude that Emma imay not be Naughty after all. Maybe I will post another comment on that after chaper 29 is published. But just because NaughtyOne88 likes to read our theories...:-).

One more question to conclude this post. English is not my mother's tongue... is it common to refer to somebody named Nathalie as Terri? Emma did that somewhere in the story.. referring to her sister. I am just curious...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes, me again...(sorry)

Hi fellow readers,

Yes stubborn me again. Sorry about that, but this story has been occupying my mind for the last three weeks and the way for me to clear my mind is to write it down and post my thoughts. Continuing from the ideas in my post "pondering" I constructed a surprisingly simple theory based on clues in the story on why Shaun/a is probably punished and also who probably is Naughty. No guarantees of course ;-). But the theory explains a lot of the things happening and the way people act and react. It'simplicity adds only to the beaty of the story, I think. So, sit might be a theory into the right direction... But I will find out in time...

Apart from that, I hit upon an little scheme at the story's meta level. Intended by the author? Hope so, but it may also be due to my boggled mind. This scheme has a tiny gap still, that can be filled now (if not it will probably be filled later). This gap can have to do with the identity of Jacques' wife (my conjencture!). In my previous post I thought it would be Kayla, but that was only based on whisful thinking. Now I have this scheme as an argument, and if the gap is to be filled in by Jacques' wife, than she must be... No, I will not mention names yet. That is up to the author. But if I am right I will explain the scheme as a comment to chapter 29. I am aware of the fact that the author stated in a comment that Jacques wife did not yet appear. But what does "appear" mean (I am not a native english speaker, if that is how you say that)? For instance, Jacques' name is mentioned a number of times but he has not yet been really there. So, Jacques does not appear yet in the story? That is what I assume now as being the interpretation of "appear". Although, I think that Jacques was really there somewhere sometime (I have candidate options for when and where). But not recognized/identified as Jacques. Let me explain. If for instance (just as an example!) Shaun/a recognizes Jaques when he and his wife visit Shaun/a and Emma as one of the men guarding Denise after her (ex)boyfriends attack. Did Jacques then "appear" when he was referred to as "a muscular guy guarding Denise at that time"? Mind you this is just used as example. I do not have any clue that Jacques actually was one of the guards...But, I am curious to find out if he indeed is muscular...because then...:-).

Oh, by the way, if my conjencture appears to be valid, then yes Jacques' wife knows about Jacques and Emma. Furthermore, my theory also shines a light on the important role that Jaques' wife will play during the visit :-).

So long...

msdaniemsdaniealmost 4 years ago

I check about three times a day for chapter 29. I also am reading one of the previous chapters, and especially the comments hoping some one saw something I missed. Suberik seems to think that Shaun/Shauna has met Jacques wife three times,I haven't found that unless it is?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reply to msdanie

Hi Msdanie,

My statement that I thought that Shaun/a met Jacques' wife three time was because I erroneously thought that Kayla would be Jaqcues wife. I made a big mistake there as there was no clue at all to think that. This was also corrected by the author. In my last (previous) posting I corrected that and explained about my new conjecture. Please see what I wrote there about my conjecture.

Regards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Come on man

the story is great and getting better on every new chapter , but you're taking tooooo long to publish a new one , I know life can keep us busy but would you please try to shorten the time needed to release a new chapter ? 👀

can't wait for the 29th

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Call Me Old Fashioned

Somehow....

I just want to see our hero and Emma become one again and somehow pull the plug on Naughty.

Shall I dream on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dear author...

As many others I am desperately waiting for new chapters to come. Nevertheless, I would like to urge you to take the time needed to keep the high level of quality. You probably design, construct and write the story in spare time that is left over, next to daily life matters. I truly belief that it's so much more than just writing, because there are so many clues spread over the chapters, pointing forward and backward, which make the sequence of chapters a true coherent and intriguing story. Besides, to notice and process all clues and building a good theory on this story devoted readers need time in between the chapters ;-).

As already stated in previous posts, I have a theory on why and who. There are still things I want to investigate further, for instance side tracks of the main story line. Moreover, I can be completely wrong. But for now: whether Naughty appeared (!) yet or not, for both situations I think I have a very likely (different) candidate. Furthermore, according to my theory, Naughty is not after destruction... So, I have, for instance, completely abandonded the idea that the protein shake contains stuff such that Shaun/a will grow breasts. According to my theory the live of Shaun/a and Emma gains by the interception of Naughty.

So, dear author, do not rush your writing and thanks for this truly magnificant masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reference request

Hi fellow readers,

Shaun/a refers to Jacques as the boyfriend (lover) of Emma at the start of ch28 (among other places). Can anybody help me where this comes from? Where (chapter, page) is Jacques introduced as the _boyfriend_(lover) of Emma? He probably is but I can not find where this occurs in the story anymore ( most likely because I browsed to many times back and forth through the story...)

Hope one of you can help me out, thanks.

NaughtyOne88NaughtyOne88over 3 years agoAuthor
Ch 29

Hopefully doing final edits tonight! Sorry to keep you all waiting! I hope to post it later tonight and then it goes to site approval which can take several days.

I will post once it is posted.

Naughty

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

I'm with one of the previous posters who said they hope that Shaun(a) and Emma get back together and get rid of Naughty.

God a feeling though that it isn't going to work out that way. I think Shaun as a normal guy is going to be long gone. Maybe he and Emma can get along with him 'en femme' and being pegged by Emma. I thought that the one scene so far was hot, even though S was really surprised. I would love another scene of them together like that where he gets into it from the first.

I still wonder if Emma is 'in' on the whole thing, or is just another victim. The idea that they are watched all the time, that N can listen in on their - or at least Shaun(a)'s - phone, and can track him and Emma, means that they have no privacy and no way to really talk. It would drive me insane, or at least drive me to some desperate measure.

And I'm still not sure that Denise isn't in with N as well.

NaughtyOne88NaughtyOne88over 3 years agoAuthor
Ch 29 is away!

Ch 29 has been sent for posting.

Naughty

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's such beautiful writing. It's obviously very erotic (and causes havoc in my panties) but I also love the sense of nuance and ambivalence you convey in Shauna's feelings about her emerging and shifting gender and sexual identities. Please keep writing!

Natasha xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous