All Comments on 'My Virgin Summer'

by WendyTrilby

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaru10 months ago

Wonderfully written and very instructive on how to make sex scenes sexy! 5* for sure!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A great story, very erotic and well told.

I learnt a new word: "Puckernut", new but totally suitable.

Yes you should certainly keep writing!!

(from a southern hemisphere reader)

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale10 months ago

A first for me as a reader here. 3rd person to first, back to third and then first again. Very bold. But in this story very appropriate as the act of sex is very personal and thoughtful, the setups aren't. Well done.

jetoshjetosh10 months ago

Another absolutely excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story Wendy. Keep writing,

Booboobear84Booboobear8410 months ago

Great story, I would give it 5 starts for the ending alone, but the whole thing is terrific.

Whome1578Whome157810 months ago

It was a very good didn't expect that ending of the second deflowering till she entered the bathroom. But was a great touch good job on writing enjoyed a bunch. 2 thumbs up as they once said now it stars the writer the star CONGRATS.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lovely story, Such a sweet how I met your mother for the children!

thanks

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The pace was great. Only 2 grammatical errors, that is nicely unusual for porn stories. I REALLY enjoyed that the story was told from the woman point of view (for the most part) and the gentle way the actual sex was described. Way to go Wendy.!

CanadianMCanadianM5 months ago

Enjoyed it. I enjoy your writing style and how you describe what they are feeling during the sex.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You paint vivid pictures that generally flow smoothly, and arouse me wonderfully.

Wonderful material.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClass2 months ago

At age 18 and being high school graduates these four want to try out their sexual equipment before heading off to college. The thing is, once you've tried it, you're hooked for life. Really enjoyed this story from beginning to end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWendyTrilby@WendyTrilby
Welcome to Trilbyverse, where you will find cinematic erotic adventures gleaned from years of interviews with sexually active adults as well as my personal adventures. I only work from true-life stories where the names have been changed to protect the guilty and the innocent...