My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so sweet." I buttoned the last button on his shirt. "Go get 'em tiger." I patted his shoulder and opened the door to let him out.

Master was at his desk working. James looked guiltily at him before ducking out. I walked up to Master and put my arms around him, kissing the top of his head.

"Is that it for the day?" Master asked.

"I've done my two, but I'm hoping it's not it," I replied. "I still haven't cum since you fucked me this morning. How did you know I had someone with me?"

He touched a button and I could see my empty bunk on his computer screen.

"Does it have sound?" I asked. "Did you watch me? Did you see me with Kelly?"

"No sound. I merely wanted a way to see if you were alone before going inside your room without disturbing you. I didn't see you with anyone else. I don't use it to spy. I watched part of the first blow job you gave him, maybe the last few seconds or so. I stopped watching when you started again."

"Are you mad? That I gave him two, I mean."

"Did you do more than suck him?"

"No."

"Then I'm not mad. I could see he wasn't shrinking, so I understood the impulse."

"Are there other cameras I should be aware of?"

"Do you need to be aware of them?"

"I'm not asking so I can avoid the cameras if I want to fuck someone else, Master, if that's what you want to know. I wouldn't do that to you. Do other people watch us have sex?"

"No. No cameras are in here or any of the guest quarters or crew cabins. There are cameras in the various halls and gangways, the engine room, the gyms, and all the easy access points onto the ship. Those cameras are monitored on the bridge to help keep us informed of trouble. No one else can see into your room. Only someone with access to this computer can. Hannah is the only other person with access, as she will sometimes be sent to fetch you. I'll probably give Lynn access to the camera, but not the rest of my computer. She hasn't earned the trust for that. If you have sex with someone in the gym, engine room or any of the corridors, it will be seen."

"Okay." I pointed to his erection. "Do I need to take care of that for you?" I wondered if he'd gotten it watching me suck James off.

"Not right now. We need to eat and then Hannah and I are taking you and Angelique to the playroom, so I can demonstrate discipline things. I'll relieve myself then. By the way, we're getting some company tonight who will be staying with us for eight days. They'll be arriving around 2030 hours."

I glanced up at the status boards. I could see the ship was sailing after refueling and replenishing some stores at 1820, but there was nothing scheduled until we docked at Port Canaveral tomorrow morning at 1000 and Elon Musk and others showed up at 1100 for lunch and meetings. There was another blank in the schedule set for 1730 tomorrow, just after we left port again, but all it had was a question mark. Nothing for 2030 tonight.

"Who is it?" I asked. "They're not on your calendar. And what's the question mark at 1730 tomorrow?"

"Both are surprises. You'll find out soon enough. Not everything can show up on the calendar. Sometimes there has to be deniability. Other times it's just a surprise."

Master put my leash on and led me down to the crew's mess. Both Kelly and James were there, but not at the same table. Kelly was sitting with Roberta and Jìngyi. James was sitting with Phil, Henry, and another guy I didn't know except by sight because we'd been introduced once. James looked guilty again, staring at his food like he'd done something wrong.

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Master knows, James. You didn't do anything wrong. Quit looking like you shot the pope. People will think you're guilty of something."

"Guilty of what?" Phil asked.

"Guilty of flooding my mouth with so much cum from his big black cock I couldn't swallow it all after he took my survey, Phil, if it's any of your business. Left a big wet spot on my bunk. Ladies," I said to the girls at the next table, "if you're thinking of bunking with any of the men on this ship, I can assure you James has got the cock to handle anything you throw at him."

The men were looking at James with something approaching awe. So were the women with speculative smiles on their faces.

"Buck up, boyo. There's nothing wrong with leaving a creampie on my sheets a trip to the laundry can't cure." I leaned down and kissed him on the cheek.

I let Master lead me to the food line. Pork chops, diced small red potatoes with garlic and chives, green beans. Apple pie for dessert. I'd have to be careful and get lots of exercise or I could get fat. We sat down at a table with Edgar, Ethan and Buck.

Master said to me, "Just great. You made another guy fall in love with you."

"Yeah, and made it harder for the rest of us to get any tail this cruise," Edgar groused. "Did you have to tell them how big his johnson was?"

I laughed. "You do realize women are capable of a lot more frequent sex than you are, right? They could do six of you boys standing on their heads. You'd be lucky to do three women in twice the time. What you need to do is promise the women you can get them stretched out and warmed up for James' dick so he doesn't hurt them too bad; take advantage."

All four men broke into laughter. "She's got a point," Buck said. "We could be the warm up act."

"No problem is too big it can't be mounted, right boys?" I said cheekily. All four laughed again.

Master watched me eat with a smile on his face. I smiled back at him, a lot.

******

Master led me on my leash to the dungeon. Angelique and Hannah were already there. Angelique had ankle cuffs on, and was licking her Mistress' cunt. Hannah made her continue until she orgasmed, while Master gave me ankle cuffs to put on. Then, he fastened me to a St. Andrews cross, face outward, while Hannah and Angelique watched. Angelique was in the Display position. Master got a multi-stranded whip, with soft leather strips about thirty inches long. Although Master called it a cat, from cat-o-nine tails, nine tails was also a misnomer, more like fifteen to twenty tails, being honest.

"Almost all punishment procedures are the same," Master said. "Assuming you don't actually want to hurt your wife, you need to take precautions. The most important of these is to test everything on yourself first. You need to know how much something is going to hurt and what kinds of marks it will make and leave."

Master took off his clothes. His cock was hard and demanding looking. God, I hoped he'd fuck me with it. I don't know if it was the first time Angelique had seen him naked, but she looked wide eyed and nervous. She shouldn't be nervous of his cock, though she could be of what was going to happen. That's where the trust comes in. Knowing your Master or Mistress, wasn't going to do anything to hurt you more than you could tolerate.

"I've whipped someone with this whip many, many times," Master said, "and I know how hard I'm striking someone. I also have seen skin pink up and enough stripes to know when I'm doing something right or wrong, but any time I'm trying something for the first time, I hit myself with it first. If it's short enough, I'll hit my own thighs or gut. If it's longer, like this whip, I'll have to strike my calves." He hit himself, then again, slightly harder.

"I've also done this enough times to know that your ass cheeks can probably take the most pain, with the back of the thighs or your back just behind it in the level of punishment they can take. On the front of the female body; the thighs and stomach can take the hardest punishment, the shins and tits take less and the cunt, the least."

Angelique was shivering, thinking of her breasts and cunt lashed.

"When I find something comfortable for myself on my leg or stomach, I use it as a gauge for how hard I'll strike my slave. Slightly harder for her buttocks, about the same for her back and thighs, slightly less for her stomach and the front of her thighs. Lower than that for her breasts, and the lightest for her pussy. If I'm using a paddle, or a crop, a ruler, a spoon, or anything else I'd do the same. It applies to a Wartenburg wheel, hot wax, or other such practices. Assume if it's intolerable to you, it would be to your partner. However, we are all different with different pain tolerances, which are also influenced by our degree of arousal. If I give my slave an orgasm, she will be able to withstand more pain because of the endorphins in her body."

Master started finger fucking me, and I was bucking against his hand within a minute as I was finally allowed to cum, moaning loudly for him. As soon as my climax began dying, he swatted my breasts, including my puckered nipples and I gasped.

"A moment ago, that might have been intolerable to Beth, and she might have been forced to use a safe word. At this time, it might not only be tolerable, but may even be a source of further arousal. What do you think, Beth?"

"Yes," I whimpered. "I'm more aroused now."

"As evidenced by the increased arousal appearing on her pussy." He started pointing to and even touching it. "Her clitoris is beginning to make an appearance, her inner labia are swelling and flushing with blood, her sheathe is making and releasing more fluids, which are preparing her body for sex. Is Angelique getting wetter now?"

Hannah ran a couple fingers through her cleft. "She's soaking."

"Good," Master said. "Now we have a starting point. I've tried it on myself, I know how hard I'll start, and I'll begin there, but since we all have different tolerances, and I already know Beth has quite a high tolerance; I can start increasing the force and strength of my swats. Additionally, submissives usually have the ability to enter 'sub space', which is kind of like zoning out.

"Lots of people have this ability to push the pain aside, or push past it or through it. People having a large tattoo done, marathoners, bikers, etc. They've reached a point of physical and mental exhaustion where everything hurts. You don't feel you can take another step, but somehow you do. One step, then another and a third. We call it getting your second wind, but it's more the ability to push all of it aside and keep going. As Beth has entered several Ironman competitions, she's used to finding this ability in herself.

"Next, Beth has the ability to use her first safe word, 'Venus', once she feels she's reached the limits of her tolerance, either in time or severity. By working up gradually, we don't force our submissives to go directly to the second safe word. But, as the Dominant, you can't totally depend on a safe word. What if she passed out? You need to be responsible for constantly assessing her condition. How does she look, how is she breathing, how is she responding, what kinds of sounds is she making? Is the sound strictly one of pain, or does it contain elements of arousal, desire and pleasure? Are the marks on her body exceeding what you feel are reasonable for what you're doing or is she showing signs of bruising or skin tearing or bleeding?

"There are some Dominants and submissives who don't care about those things, but you need to if Angelique continues to model. Secondly, if you wish to gag your slave, you must give them a secondary way of saying their safe word. Make a fist, hold out a couple fingers, smack the floor once or twice, anything you'll both recognize as a safe word signal. Is all this making sense to you Hannah? I know you've been on Angelique's side of the equation before, but I tend not to explain what I'm doing when I'm doing it so don't know if you realized how I was handling you."

"It makes a lot of sense, Joshua."

"One of the things I like to do is blindfold my subs. There's a psychological aspect to any punishment or pleasure; a sense or anticipation of what someone is doing. I know Angelique, as a young black woman, has been impacted with multiple images of black slaves torn apart by whips wielded by white slave owners who treated them as no more than cattle, not to mention the lynchings and other things which our country has done to her ancestors. I'm sure her fear right now is much higher than Beth's right now for that very reason, in addition to less experience as a submissive. Thankfully she trusts you, her wife and Mistress, a great deal. If I were going to be the one who was whipping her, she'd feel worse, no matter how well she knows me.

"But in my experience, seeing the whip applied, makes it seem worse than it actually is. Most of my subs have tolerated more while blindfolded than not. Since their only sense of it is what they actually feel as opposed to seeing the whip land on their skin, they depend on the pain alone to tell them how bad they're hurting, and it's always less than what they expect if they see it land. You can decide between yourselves what you want to do, maybe even experiment between the different ways of doing it to see which you like better, but I'm going to blindfold Beth now. I like it when she doesn't know what's going to happen, or when, or who is touching her and all she has to go on are her other senses which become more highly tuned when she can't see."

Master got a hood, which he put over my head, which only covered my eyes, but left my nose and mouth free. That didn't last long as he put a penis gag in my mouth next. The penis part was only about three inches long and half that wide, so I could still breathe fine. I'd sucked so much cock lately, it felt like an old friend in my mouth.

"Beth, I want you to clench both fists and hold them tight if you need to use your safe word. I'll remove the gag at that time and ask you what the problem might be. You have my permission to cum? Nod if you understand?"

I nodded and waited.

"Do you really think she'll cum, Master?" Angelique asked.

"It's possible. I know she has while being punished before. I'm certainly planning on teasing and tormenting her. I'd like her to experience pleasure along with the pain."

I waited. I jumped when I felt something touch my cunt, but realized he was running a finger through my cleft. I could feel my fluids running down my legs. The finger disappeared, leaving me wanting more. Something brushed over my nipple and flinched again, but it was a light caress. I was buzzed. I knew I was going to be whipped at some point, but not when or where. I could hear the whip strands swishing and Angelique's heightened breathing, as well as my own; the air circulating through the room. My flesh goose bumped. Strands of the whip slithered on my stomach. I felt another touch on my pussy lips, expecting a finger, but instead, a fat dildo pushed inside me, fucking me and I gasped, shivering through another orgasm, and a second, coming right on its heels.

The dildo disappearing, leaving a feeling of emptiness, more of my nectar trickling down my leg. The whip finally striking, across my stomach, the quick hiss of breath before I realize it's not that bad, not as harsh or agonizing. The whip strands ticking my mound, me thrusting my hips against it, before it disappears again. Waiting some more. Another smack against my breast, the instant flash of pain, quickly subsiding to a feeling of heat, warming me. Two more quick whisks, one on my right thigh and left hip, swat, swat; more heat. I can feel all the warmth migrating to my cunt. The other nipple flicked with fire, followed by a mouth sucking on it, moaning like a whore. The warm mouth disappearing; why?

Another flick, hitting my right hip and reaching down to my hairless mound. More heat, shooting straight to my soggy cunt. I gasp again, feeling the warmth. I can't help myself. I feel my hips thrusting outward, almost begging to feel the next one. The lashes swatting the inside of my left thigh, just under my pussy. I'm sinking into sub space, not feeling any pain any longer, just the warmth, the heat of it. My chest thrusting out, begging for the next taste, getting what it wants, the snap, a bee sting, warmth spreading like molasses.

The lashes caressing my cunt lips with fire, my quick gasp, my pulsing, as an orgasm floods my body, dousing the heat build up, so strong, leaving me feeling spent, until he whips me again, another trickle of heat, reigniting the embers. Never anticipating where Master would sting me next. No one place hit twice in a row, never violent, always teasing torment, one step below intolerable; just warm and welcoming.

When I climaxed the second time from my whipping, Master went after my cunt with the dildo again, pushing me higher and higher, not letting it die, pushing me up a cliff and over, screaming against my gag in pleasure. I must have cum for five minutes before Master stopped and removed my gag, my hood, then kissed me.

"The other thing you need to be aware of after an intense scene like this, is something called sub drop. Beth's body has been flooded with all these hormones like adrenaline and oxytocin and endorphins from it. It's like a drug high, but it's your body's own chemicals. They're going to start washing out of her body and your sub can get depressed from coming down off their high. It is a very normal response to what happened. They may question why they'd ever do anything like this and why their partner was whipping them or spanking them, especially when it's very intense. It might even be worse for Angelique because of her close intimate relationship to you. You're her wife and you're striking her, hurting her and why is she allowing you to do so.

"It's a good time to cuddle and caress her, tell her how much you love her and appreciate her submission. Sometimes chocolate helps. It creates the same feelings as love does. You need to be aware of it and take care of it because your slave can enter a deep depression if you don't treat it and might even have some lingering PTSD symptoms after."

He released me from the cross and held me close, kissing me, letting my shivers and quakes dissipate. I felt the strength of his arms and his warm body holding me close and melted against him. He gave it several more minutes, then held me at arms length.

"How are you doing, Beth? I want to watch Hannah with Angelique if you're okay."

"I'm good, Master," I replied. "Feeling pretty good as a matter of fact."

He watched my face for awhile, searching for evidence of an untruth. Finding none, he told Hannah to go ahead and work with Angelique. Angelique was soon in the same position as I was and I was fairly sure she felt better now she'd seen me cum than before. Her imagination creating fear where none needed to be now she'd seen me cum, not once, but twice. Master stood behind me, stroking me, looking over my shoulder as Hannah fastened Angelique to the cross. Angelique's pussy seemed as runny as mine was or is. I was still dripping.

Hannah tested the whip against herself, getting a sense for it, how much it stung, how hard she could swing it. She actually did it five times, on both her legs until she was satisfied.

"Do you want to be blindfolded?" Hannah asked.

"Do it exactly the way Master Joshua did it to Beth," Angelique said.

Hannah smiled at her. "You want a penis gag in your mouth?"

"Is there anything like a pussy gag?" We all laughed and said no. "Maybe you could switch to a ball gag for that," Angelique giggled.

Master fetched a ball gag. Hannah put the hood over her head and fastened the ball gag reminding her she could clench her fists if she wanted Hannah to slow down. Once Angelique couldn't see, he got a smaller dildo than the one used on me. He whispered and told Hannah to use her fingers first, something familiar and personal.

Hannah started stroking her wife, winding her up more before her fingers found their way into her pussy. In no time at all, Angelique was gasping through her first orgasm. Hannah switched to the dildo and gave her a second, then a third before pulling it out. She began playing with Angelique's body as Master had mine. Switching back and forth between sudden flicks of the whip and soft caresses. I could see she was slowly increasing the strength of the strokes, but never did Angelique have to close her fists. Just as I did, she eventually climaxed, straining against her bonds as she stretched towards Hannah. Hannah felt better once her wife climaxed and increased the strength of the whipping even more.