My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing they were doing well on their own, Master bent me over a horse and plunged into my cunt seeking relief for his own long standing erection. I was cumming like a string of firecrackers as Master plowed my pussy. I'd had five or six orgasms before he even sped up like he was getting close himself.

There was a knock on the door and Master shouted, "Enter."

Leo opened the door and said, "Your guest has arrived, Joshua."

Leo stepped back and a woman stepped through the door, tall, elegantly coifed, perfectly attired, and on three inch high heels. Leo closed the door behind her. She surveyed the scene briefly. Once again I was being fucked in front of some total stranger.

"Damn, Joshua, I knew you were dangerous as soon as I laid my eyes on you."

"Good evening, Congresswoman Ward." Master said, not slowing down in the slightest. "You've met my personal assistant, Hannah Smithers on Wednesday. This girl here," smacking my bottom, "is Beth Wilson; my submissive for the next year and the other one is Angelique, Hannah's wife and freshly minted slave. Girls, say hello to U. S. Representative Miranda Ward of North Carolina."

Of course, both Angelique and I chose that exact moment to cum again, our moans loud and quite vocal; Angelique's somewhat smothered by the ball gag, mine unrestrained by anything.

When my orgasm began to ebb, I choked out a quick, "Hello, Congresswoman." Angelique couldn't say anything, but she mumbled.

Master was speeding up in my drenched pussy and was soon throbbing his cum into my cunt. When he pulled out, he walked in front of me so I could clean our cum off his cock. When he was clean, he put on his pants. I felt our mingled cum slipping out of my slit which was pointed at the Congresswoman. I stood up so she didn't have to witness my creampie.

"Welcome aboard, Miranda," Master said. "I'm so glad you could join us for the next week. If you follow me, I'll get you a drink or even food if you're hungry. Beth, you'll be staying with Hannah and Angelique tonight."

"Yes, Master," I replied obediently.

Master led Miranda through his bathroom to his bedroom. Hannah was fucking Angelique with the dildo again, finishing her off with three more fast orgasms. I got a towel to wipe myself off and threw it in the clothes hamper. When Angelique had moaned through her last orgasm, Hannah removed her gag and hood and I released her legs first, letting her get them under her before releasing her hands. Angelique was clinging to her wife and they were kissing and hugging one another. Angelique was quietly sobbing, totally wrung out by her experience.

"Do you have a private bathroom, Mistress?" I asked.

"No, it's shared, but there isn't anyone else in the cabins," Hannah said.

"Why don't we use mine to get Angelique cleaned up a little, Mistress, then we can go up to your room and take care of anything else which needs doing."

"Great idea, Beth."

I grabbed a couple more towels as I didn't know how many more clean ones I had left. We helped Angelique into my room and into my shower where Hannah helped wash her off. I sat on another towel knowing I was probably still leaking. I could hear Master and Miranda talking in his room, though none of their words. I imagined them drinking wine or something stronger at one of the chair groupings.

I wondered how I felt about it. I'd been getting marginally closer to him in the past week. There were still things I didn't understand about him. Certainly he had the right to fuck anyone he wanted to. I was only a slave.

Angelique and Hannah came out, drying off, and I told them to lie down in my bunk while I showered off. I knew I stunk to high heaven of sex. There were still some red stripes lingering on my skin, but most of them were already gone. I didn't feel any lingering pain. If anything, I was still aroused enough for more sex. Five minutes later, my shower was done and we left, Hannah leading both of us on leashes, a brace of pussies.

Never having been to Hannah's and Angelique's quarters, I was pleased with how homey they'd made it. A queen size bed which would be tight for the three of us, but doable. I climbed onto the bed with Angelique while Hannah stripped.

"How are you doing, Ange?" I asked. "Do you need a cuddle at the moment or would you like more sex?"

Angelique smiled and replied, "How about a cuddle followed by more sex."

"We aim to please," I said, cradling her in my arms. "Have you started preparing Ange for anal sex?" To Hannah as she climbed into bed with us.

"Not yet," Hannah said, "baby steps."

"Were you surprised you could cum during a whipping?" I whispered in Angelique's ear.

"A little. Less so after you orgasmed." She turned to me. "How is that possible?"

"I'm not a medical doctor so I don't know the physical processes that allow for it. I just know it is possible and I've experienced it, and now seen it as well. I've heard it said there's a thin line between pain and pleasure and we're able to cross over that line somehow. Did you ever cum when you were punished, Hannah - I'm sorry, Mistress. My apologies. You should report me to Master."

"Not tonight. Tonight I just want to be Hannah again. I'm just getting used to it myself. Ange still mucks it up half the time. It happened for me a few times, but not consistently. I won't say I didn't get some enjoyment out of my punishment, but never as easily as it seems to come for you two."

"I wonder if a degree of submissiveness needs to be involved?" I asked, pondering. "Perhaps because you're only submissive to some men, and Dominant towards women, a switch shall we say, dependent on gender, but you're more attracted to women so feel Dominant more of the time. I'm submissive to both men and women and although Angelique just started her submission, she's never really shown Dominant tendencies toward anyone, so she's more submissive than you are."

"I don't know," Hannah said. "Perhaps your research will help figure it out."

"Do you know what Master has planned for 1730 tomorrow?" I asked.

Hannah laughed. "Joshua said you'd ask, and when you did, I was to tell you curiosity killed the cat."

"Did you know about Representative Ward?" I was rubbing Angelique's back and she was purring, if a person could.

"I'm Joshua's personal assistant and head of guest relations. Of course I knew."

"How did you feel when she came in and saw you whipping Angelique?"

"A little odd. I knew it was going to happen, but Joshua said it was okay. He suspects Miranda is a Dominant."

"With her own submissive?" I asked. Angelique stretched rubbing herself against me.

"No. Nothing as involved as that. She just has an air about her Joshua noticed."

"I need to get her to take my survey." Angelique tilted her head up for a kiss. I kissed her. "Your wife is getting frisky. I think we need to fuck her again."

"The Congresswoman be here for a week. I'm sure you'll have time. You're the slave, you take her cunt. I get her mouth."

"Yeah, yeah." I started sliding down Angelique's body, turning her on her back as I went. "What are Master's plans with her?"

"A week's vacation of no pressure, off the grid, fun for her without reporters, bloggers, politicians, or other assholes vying for her time," Hannah said, before kissing Ange.

I was almost at the juncture of her legs and Angelique was spreading them for me, inviting me to partake of her nectar.

"What am I supposed to do with her?" I asked.

"Be a good slave," Hannah said. "What else?"

Further conversation ended when all three of our mouths found other things to do.

******

I'd gotten turned around during the night. My head was pillowed between Angelique's legs and hers was between mine, but we were both asleep. Hannah was on the other side of Angelique curled around her. Hannah's phone rang at seven and woke us all up. Since I was in the neighborhood, I took a lick down Angelique's slit.

"Right away, Joshua," Hannah said.

She nudged at my hip, up by Angelique's mouth "I'm to take you down to the galley where you're to grab a carafe of coffee with some cream and sugar, an assortment of pastries and fruit, then back to Joshua's room where you're to do what good little sex slaves do."

"Sucking cock or licking cunt?" I asked.

"Whatever you're told. Maybe both. Where's your fucking leash?"

"I think we tossed it on the floor on your side of the bed. If we can't find mine, I'll use Ange's."

"Ah, yes. Here it is," Hannah said, stooping down to pick it up, exposing her nice ass. "I need to get some clothes on."

"Give the boys a thrill, Mistress. Go as you are," I said.

"Yeah, Mistress," Angelique reiterated. "Give the boys a thrill."

"I had my time giving the boys a thrill. It's someone else's turn now," Hannah said, throwing her white uniform over her bra and panties. She slipped on her heels and attached my leash to my collar. "Let's go."

I hadn't had to do anything; no clothes, no shoes, no toiletries. I was ready to go the second I stood up. I followed Hannah to the galley where I was given a tray with hot coffee in a thermal pot, cream, sugar, a plate of pastries and another plate of sliced fruit with a couple of forks. I carried it while following Hannah on my leash. She knocked on Master's door just to announce us, then opened the door for me to enter. Hannah did not follow me in. She closed the door behind me.

Master was on the bed in a semi-seated, quasi-reclined position. Congresswoman Ward was riding Master's cock in a reverse cowgirl position.

"Beth, please set your tray down," Master said, "come over here and begin licking Miranda's clit."

"Yes, Master. Right away, sir."

I quickly set the tray down and climbed on his bed between his legs. Her legs were on either side of his and her cunt was well impaled on his prick. Her clitoris was easily visible amongst her dark auburn, neatly trimmed thatch. Without any delay, I began licking her. From the dried cum sticking to the curls on either side of her slit, I guessed it wasn't the first time his prick had been in there.

Not wanting Master to be disappointed in his slave's performance, I ignored the cum and used every ounce of skill I could to make her cum. As should be evident by this point in my story, I wasn't without talent in this area. She came within minutes, then again, and again, and a fourth time.

"Ease up a little, honey," the congresswoman said. "Let me take a breather. Lick Joshua's balls or something."

His balls were very close, so I had no problem switching over. I nibbled on both of them for awhile. Miranda began moving, and Master began thrusting. It looked like he was close, so I switched back to her clit while cupping his balls. I felt the movement indicating Master was reaching his crest, so sucked and licked her clit furiously to get her off at the same time. I was pleased to see their orgasms coincided nicely, both of them moaning as he emptied his sack in her trim pussy. Since they now had a slave to do these things, I licked her cunt clean when Master pulled out, as she was his guest, then did the same for his cock.

She patted my head. "Thank you, dear. That was excellent. You're very skilled."

"Thank you, Congresswoman."

"Do both of us a favor," Master said. "Call her Miss Miranda, or ma'am, and not by any other title. She's trying to keep a low profile."

"Of course, Master."

"I'm putting you in charge of taking care of Miranda today until 1600, at which time Angelique will assume those duties as you'll be busy with other things. Pierre is going to start training you for dinner service so you may help serve dinner tonight. Miranda wants to remain out of sight while the people from NASA and Space-X are here as they might recognize her. Hannah is setting up our best guest cabin for her on the starboard side of the ship, right above us. You're to keep her company doing whatever she wants. Bring her food, beverages, chat, play games, keep her entertained until they leave or Angelique relieves you. I'm sure Elon will want a tour of my yacht, so she can't stay in my cabin, but you can keep hers locked. Any questions?"

"No, sir. It will be as you ordered. Am I to go about naked today while our other guests are here, sir, and will I be rewarding the winner of today's drawing?"

"No You might have to reward two winners tomorrow. As for nudity, Hannah will be providing you with a special guest relations uniform. It's more abbreviated than the normal ones, but will provide some coverage. It will be in the guest room when you take Miranda there. If you need to leave the cabin for any reason, put it on, but remove it as soon as you return to her cabin."

"Yes, Master."

"You may begin serving our breakfast now."

"Of course, sir. Miss Miranda, do you prefer your coffee black, or would you like cream and sugar."

"With cream only, thank you."

They snuggled together at the head of the bed, leaning back on several pillows. I poured Master a black coffee, and Miss Miranda a coffee with cream. Master had a couple bed trays for eating breakfast in bed. I'd never used them, but I knew they were available. I set her coffee and a plate with a couple different pastries and some fruit on the tray with a fork and set it on her side of the bed. I prepared a second tray for Master. After which I just knelt beside the bed in case they should need anything else.

While I knelt, I studied her. She looked to be Master's age or slightly younger, with a slim, well toned figure. Her breasts were bigger than mine. She obviously had money and I guessed, further political aspirations. Politicians seldom wanted to stop at the House of Representatives. Elections every couple years were a pain in the ass. You spent half your time running for office and less time running the country. If not the Senate, I'd guess maybe Governor; President being a trifle too high. I assumed Republican, because not many Democrats get elected in the South. Since she was unattached, she might be looking for a husband who might provide financial backing for higher political offices. Most people wanted their elected leaders to have spouses and families. Master was handsome, and rich, and his name carried weight, among the wealthy at least. Miss Miranda could do a lot worse if she was interested in husband material.

On the other hand, she'd accepted my oral caresses without any issues whatsoever. Maybe she didn't want a husband unless it was to provide a disguise for her true sexuality. Gays and lesbians didn't get elected in the South either. I'm sure I'd have some interesting conversations with her.

Both of them eventually asked for a second cup of coffee, and Master had another pastry, while Miss Miranda had more fruit. Finally finished with their breakfast, Miss Miranda stood up and stretched.

"Can I help you with your clothing, Miss Miranda?"

"Thank you, dear. That would be nice. I'll put the old ones on until I have time to shower."

"Of course, ma'am."

I helped her fasten her bra, the zipper on her skirt and buttons on her blouse.

"If you just have a seat for a moment, Miss Miranda; I need to brush my teeth, and grab a few things from my room. I won't be five minutes and I can take you to your room."

"Certainly." She sat down and I ran into my room, brushed teeth and hair, took my birth control pill and grabbed both of my iPads. Maybe she'd take my survey and it would give me something to do if she wanted to nap after her exertions last night. I went back, fastening my leash to my collar and handed her the end.

She looked at me strangely. "What's this for?"

"I'm not allowed to walk about the ship without a leash on unless it's a ship's emergency or I'm exercising, ma'am. If I do, I'm punished."

She turned to Master who was now in a robe looking at his plans for his morning meeting.

"Why do you keep this girl on a leash, Joshua?"

"Because it amuses me to keep her naked and on a leash like a pet, Miranda. Why have a submissive, if not to play games with her."

"I suppose."

So I took her bag and led her to her cabin, because she didn't know where she was going, and I did. She followed after me, holding my leash. Hannah was waiting by the door for us, opening it so I could get her bag in.

Hannah whispered to me as I passed. "You're one of my guest relations staff now, Beth. Don't disappoint me. Your clothing is hung up."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Oh, this is a lovely room," Miranda said. "Very pleasant."

"Yes, Miss Miranda. Why don't we get you showered first, then I'll take care of putting your clothes away."

"Thanks, dear."

I helped her take off the very clothes I'd helped her put on minutes ago. Couldn't very well have a congresswoman walking about the boat nude, could we. Her underthings went into a laundry bag and I hung up her suit. We put a shower cap over her permed hair, and I went into the shower with her and helped her wash, her back and making sure to get the crusted cum sticking to her pubes. She let me, not saying anything about my personal attentions.

"Would you like to put on some other clothes, Miss Miranda, or just put on a robe."

"Since we're going to be stuck in the room, I wouldn't mind remaining nude," she said.

"Yes, ma'am."

She laid down on the bed and I thought for a moment she'd ask me for sex again, but instead, she patted the bed and said, "Come talk to me a bit. Tell me about yourself."

I sat down with her and told her about my thesis and what I'd come to understand about submission before and after I joined the crew on Master's ship.

"You've done all this to understand submission?"

"How better to understand it than by seeing it from the inside, Miss Miranda."

"And you don't believe you were submissive before starting this."

"I didn't believe I was, no, ma'am. I thought of myself as very independent and strong and capable, not unlike yourself, I think. I didn't feel I had a submissive bone in my body. It's why I didn't understand submission when I conceived of the idea. How could anyone do what I am now doing and think that they're normal, functional human beings who didn't suffer from some kind of trauma. Obviously, as you can see, that wasn't true. Now I've experienced it, I understand the allure of it. I've become the person I'm trying to study."

"And you have this survey on your iPad?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Can I take it?"

"I was hoping you would, Miss Miranda. I've been wondering about people in positions of power; political leaders, military leaders, corporate leaders, wondering if they would be more inclined to be Dominant people or if they'd fall into the normal cross sections of society."

"Give it to me then, and while I'm taking it, I'd like you to lick me some more," Miranda said.

"Yes, ma'am."

I set up the survey and the congresswoman leaned back on a couple pillows, while spreading her legs for me and filled it out. She'd pause on occasion as I made her cum, enjoying the sensations I was providing to her, moaning quite deliciously when she did and totally soaking my face with her fluids.

"Oh, my, that was good. You need to stop for a bit and give me a moment to catch my breath," she said, finishing my survey.

I cleaned her up a little, licking any stray drops of cum and sat up again, now hot and horny myself.

"You've never done this with a woman before seeing the ad?"

"No, ma'am. I took it upon myself to become good since my training Mistress expected it, and I knew it was something I might be expected to do as part of my duties. Have you ever been with a woman before?"

She laughed. "Well, I guess I kissed a couple girls in college, but I knew early on I wanted to go into politics and where I was living, sex with girls didn't lend itself to a career in politics, so kissing is as far as it went. Joshua told me you were very skilled at pleasing a woman and since I would be spending much of my time with you, said I should check it out. I wasn't going to, but he asked when his big cock was in me at the time. I found him hard to refuse when he had me in that position, so I took him up on it. I'd have to say, I haven't regretted my decision yet."