My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So this morning was the first time, ma'am?"

"You got me. They say there's a first time for everything and I guess that's true."

"You took to it so easily, I'd never have guessed, Miss Miranda."

"One must have a certain amount of poise in politics. Sometimes, you go with the flow, act like you've done it before, even if you haven't."

"I must say, you handled yourself with a great deal of aplomb, ma'am. I wondered if you were single because of your sexual orientation. As you said, you couldn't be a lesbian engaged in politics in the South, and if my Master wasn't beard material."

"Beard material? Oh yes, I see; someone I marry to carry on the facade of being a heterosexual while being able to carry on my lesbian assignations, especially since he's got a slave girl himself to keep him happy." She laughed. "Well, I can't say the thought of Joshua as husband material didn't cross my mind, though I'd have expected him to be my husband in every possible way. Wealthy, handsome, debonair, powerful and a great fucker would definitely have it's advantages in politics, but it wouldn't have worked. He's totally besotted with you."

"Master? Besotted with me? I don't think so, Miss Miranda. He can barely tolerate fucking me face to face. He's done it maybe twice, and for all I could tell, was thinking about his meetings with the next round of generals when he did it. Besides, my agreement with him only runs through the year long cruise, after which I need to finish my thesis, get my doctorate, and start my career as a psychologist. After I leave, you could have all of his attention, soup to nuts. You're beautiful, elegant, intelligent, enjoy sex; he could do a lot worse than marrying you."

"Thank you for your compliments, but you've just described yourself as well, plus you're younger."

"I don't think I'm beautiful or elegant, and not a little younger, a lot younger. Nearly fifteen years or so, which is a pretty huge gap."

"Not an insurmountable gap. No, I don't think Joshua will be willing to give you up in a year, even if he has to kidnap you to do it. A woman senses these things."

"I'm a woman and I have absolutely no sense of this. I often wonder if he doesn't regret choosing me instead of one of the others. He seems so cold at times which is when I feel he wishes he'd made a different choice."

"I'm not sure if when faced with his choice, I wouldn't have chosen exactly the way he did," Miss Miranda said. "I seem to have rested long enough. Could you please lick me again." It wasn't a question. It was a polite order. Her legs were already parting.

Since she was being so pleasant to me and took my survey, I decided to give her a Beth special. I warned her she might need to be prepared to have a pillow handy in case she needed to scream. She did as I advised and was very surprised she had to use it, simultaneously to having a handful of my hair grasped in the other, smothering me in her arching hips.

Afterward, she said she was famished. She hadn't orgasmed this much ever and was starving. I had to get food for us both. I put on my guest relations uniform. The blouse was translucent and only buttoned halfway up my boobs. The skirt was opaque, but so short, and without any under garment, the slightest gust of wind would immediately reveal all of me to whomever saw it. It came with a pair of three inch heels, so I could go without a leash. One could say I was clothed, but only barely so.

I went down to the galley and got a tray with two plates, one for each of us. Broiled chicken, potato salad, and chocolate cake for Congresswoman Ward, and broiled chicken and garden salad for me. I hadn't exercised except my mouth and tongue today, nor cum either, so I had to watch what I ate. Of course, bringing the tray of food back, I met Master giving his guests a tour of the ship. I stood to the side, smiling politely as they passed. More than a few took lingering glances of my barely covered breasts and short skirt.

"It's unfortunate all your female staff are not dressed so jauntily," Elon Musk said in passing. "Why not?"

"Because she's special," Master said. "Not everyone can carry it off."

"No, I suppose not," Elon answered.

They all passed and I carried on, rapping politely at Miss Miranda's door. She opened it, still nude.

"Mmm, smells delicious," she said.

She had a small two person table in her suite, so I set the food down. She started eating while I immediately stripped. I sat down with her and started eating my own.

"It must be nice to have no cares in the world except who you're going to have sex with next," Miss Miranda said, after a few minutes of eating.

"I have cares," I said. "I need to make sure I don't violate any of Master's rules and get punished. I need to learn how to shoot and defend myself. I'm to learn to wait tables so I'm sufficiently proficient I can serve Master's guests. Not to mention, exercise to keep looking good and work on my thesis."

"I suppose. But you have no decision making necessary while you're your Master's slave. Just do what you're told. No making plans and counter plans and deal with plotting and devising counter plots. No back door deals to try to get things done. Your life seems so simple compared to D.C."

"Why do it if you're always concerned with back stabbing, sycophants, and run-of-the-mill assholes?"

"I like to think I'm doing something for my country and my constituents, and I think I'm good at it. Were you punished last night too, or was it just the other slave?"

"I was punished so Master could demonstrate how it should be done. Mistress Hannah doesn't want to hurt her wife when she needs to be punished."

"What kinds of things do you get punished for?"

"For cumming without permission, disobeying my Master if he tells me to do something which is not a violation of my slave agreement. Not taking the time to do my training, walking around the ship without a leash, failing to remove my clothes immediately on boarding the ship when I've been off it. I really haven't had time to check the complete list yet, Miss Miranda. Theoretically, Master can punish me any time he wishes, for no other reason than he wants to, but other than the demonstration last night, he's had reason each time."

"You get punished for cumming without permission? What kinds of punishments have you undergone?"

"It's one of the more frequent infractions. My sexuality now belongs to Master. He decided when and where and with whom I have sex. I've had spankings, paddling, whippings, orgasm denial, locked in a cage under Master's bed, ma'am."

"What's orgasm denial?"

"Master has this device called a Slave Trainer which will keep you on the edge of orgasm for several hours without letting you have one."

"It sounds beastly."

"I hate it more than any other punishment I've had thus far."

"Are you finished now?" Miranda pointed to my empty plate.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Come to bed again."

"Yes, Miss Miranda."

We left the dirty dishes on the table and went back to her bed where I spent two more hours pleasuring her off and on. The only time she wanted a break was when her orgasms became too intense for her. My jaw hurt and my tongue felt ready to cramp from using my mouth so much. I wanted to beg her to give me one. I'd gone all day without and lapping her folds for several hours had aroused hell out of me. But she'd never even been with a woman before this morning and she was a congresswoman and Master's guest, so I couldn't ask her to lick me back.

At 1520, she said, "This whole room reeks of sex." Not because I'd had any, but I'm sure I smelled ripe for it. "Why don't you shower with me again before you have to go."

"Of course, ma'am."

I went into the shower with her and used a nice shower gel with a sandalwood fragrance and washed her. She got excited again as I washed her so I had to finger her to another orgasm. It seemed like Congresswoman Ward hadn't had sex in ages. Between Master last night and me today, it seemed like she was trying to make up for years worth of neglect. I suppose that was another problem with being single in DC. If a politician started fucking someone, no matter who it was or your marital status, it would end up on the national news.

They announced the ship was clear of guests just before Angelique arrived to take my place. When she knocked on the door, she told me Pierre was waiting for me in at the mess and that Hannah would be by to pick up my uniform. Since Angelique was staying with Miss Miranda, I had to find someone else to take me on my leash Pierre. Jìngyi was the first person I met. She was heading to see Pierre as well for special guest meal service training.

As soon as we arrived, Pierre said, "Excellent we have a lot of time to train you before dinner tonight, which will be served at 1830."

"I already know how to serve dinner," Jìngyi said. "Why am I here? I've done it before."

"You've served the Department Head Meeting dinners, which is far more informal than tonights meal. In addition to Congresswoman Miranda Ward, we've some very special guests coming tonight for supper."

Jìngyi looked at my lack of attire. "I don't have to serve like Miss Beth, do I? I won't do nudity for company, nor any of the other stuff Beth does."

"No, only slaves serve nude and do the other stuff, as you put it. This is a formal dinner party and they are done with more etiquette than ours normally require. You'll be doing what you usually do, except with more finesse. By the way, Beth, the only clothing you'll have on is a pair of white gloves. Jìngyi, you'll also be wearing gloves, plus a pressed guest relations uniform with white dress, not pants."

"How many people will be there?" I asked, which might give me a hint of how many were arriving.

"Joshua and Captain Amundsen, Hannah and her slave, Representative Ward and four other guests for a total of nine. However, Angelique won't be seated at the table and Hannah will be feeding her, so we only need to accommodate eight people at table."

"Is there anyone else serving beside us two," I asked.

"Reggie will be serving wine and keeping an eye on you two. I'm in charge of the kitchen for tonights meal. Now, take a look at the setting in front of you. The plate is a service plate and won't leave the place in front of the diner at all. A folded napkin is on the service plate. The guest may take the napkin and place it on their lap. If they don't, you will place it on their lap before serving the first course. There should always be a plate in front of the diner at all times except just before dessert, when it will be cleared. The eating plates will be set on the service plate. Two knives and two spoons in descending size from the plate to outward on the right of the service plate, three forks to the left, in descending size from plate out. You will set the table like this," showing us the demonstrated layout he'd arranged.

"Joshua will be at the head of the table, Representative Ward at the opposite end. She wishes to remain incognito, so only address her as Miss Miranda, not anything else. Our other guests probably won't know her as they don't live in North Carolina or the capitol. Hannah will sit at Miss Ward's right. The Captain to her left. The other four will be at Joshua's end of the table. There will be a water glass, wine glass and sherry glass for each place setting. Any questions thus far?" Pierre asked.

"None so far," we both replied.

"Reggie will ensure the wine and sherry glasses remain filled. You're responsible for the water and food. We'll be starting with a soup course. Beth, you will begin serving Joshua, and Jìngyi, with Miss Ward, then continue to their right, up the table in order, so Beth, you'll be ending with the Captain, to Miss Ward's left. You will bring the soup in on your gloved hands, fingers underneath, so your fingers don't touch the food surface. You will serve from the left side of the person, which means, Beth, you'll come from Joshua's left, set his soup bowl down on the service plate with your left hand just behind his left shoulder, then move to the next person and do the same, until all people on your side have soup. The one exception to serving from the left is beverages. You'll pour water from the right."

"Next will come a small appetizer. You'll remove the soup bowl with your right hand, and you can touch the eating surface for clearing, and place the appetizer down with your left hand, not touching the eating surface."

"Do we have to remember all the courses?" I asked.

"No, the covered food will be brought to the dining room on serving carts. You'll just serve whatever food is on the cart. It's my responsibility to send the right cart out. One cart for each side. Every time the course changes, a new plate of food will be delivered. You'll remove the old eating plate, put the new plate on the service plate. While the guest are eating their courses, keep an eye on their water glasses and refill as needed. If crumbs start to accumulate on the table cloth, you will use this little brush," he held up a thin brush, "and brush the crumbs onto these small silver salvers you'll find by the table.

"One of the courses tonight, a chateaubriand, includes Béarnaise sauce which will arrive on the cart. After delivering all the plates of food, you'll get the sauce server and from the left again, offer the guest sauce for their meat. For the salad, you'll also offer a choice of three dressings, served from the left. That about covers it. Reggie is there to remind you if you start mucking it up. Miss Beth, if you make an error or break any dishes, it is a punishable offense, which will be conducted in front of the guests, immediately after the meal. To avoid making such an error, you are to practice serving now, in front of me, with those two gentlemen sitting at the next table until five."

I don't know how much they qualified as gentlemen. It was Edgar and Ethan, grinning like Cheshire cats.

"Jìngyi will hand you different plates stacked on the table there, you're to wait on them, pour a little water when they empty a glass or get low, change the plates about every three minutes, although the meal will obviously take longer. I want you to practice removing one plate, and setting down another without touching the top. Is that understood. Oh, and since you are a naked slave, expect you might be touched once in awhile and don't get startled by it."

Of course, Edgar and Ethan grinned even wider at me as those words were spoken, so I knew to expect hands and fingers to touch me intimately as I gave them their plates.

Their tables already had their service set up with silverware and a folded napkin on each plate. Jìngyi handed me a soup plate. I went to Edgar and his napkin was still on his plate. I lifted it, shook it out and laid it on his lap. He grabbed my hand and held it against his hard cock. As was his intent, I was startled and dropped the plate. It was heavy plastic and didn't break.

"That's why we don't use the good stuff for practice," Pierre said. "Each of the place settings you're using tonight costs over $200. Don't break them. I believe that would be worth ten swats with the paddle."

It was apparently survival of the fittest tonight. Round one to Edgar. Jìngyi handed me another soup bowl and I put it on the service plate, Edgar ignoring me this time. I glanced at Ethan; his napkin was still on his plate. I got another soup bowl, shook out his napkin and when he pulled my hand down to his lap, I let him, setting the napkin down and squeezing his cock somewhat tightly until he flinched, setting his bowl down with a smile. Round two, Beth.

Ethan finished off the wee bit of water he had in his glass and I stepped forward to pour more. I was prepared for anything and watched Ethan's hands like a hawk, but nothing happened until just before I stopped pouring. Then Edgar, the asshole behind me, pushed a finger up my cunt and I spilled some water.

"Five more swats with the paddle," Pierre laughed, "but at least you didn't break that $400 crystal pitcher." It was plastic, so I supposed he meant the real one we'd be using later.

Round three, Edgar again. Fuck! Come on. If I could shoot better than him while he diddled my twat, surely I could ignore him when serving fucking food.

Jìngyi handed me a small plate. I reached for the soup bowl with my right, setting the small plate down with my left, all while Edgar was pinching a nipple. Didn't drop a thing, bitch. Did the same for Ethan while he pinched my ass. For the next forty minutes, I waited on those two while they mauled my body left and right, and never again, did I drop a dish, or spill a drop.

An announcement came over the intercom. "Beth Wilson, please report to the helicopter deck."

"I guess that's all, Beth," Pierre said. "You're being paged. You did quite well, congratulations."

"I hope our real guests aren't this handsy," I replied. "Jìngyi, could you please lead me to the helo deck. These two clowns have abused my body enough this afternoon."

They both laughed.

******