My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 02

Story Info
Beth's Master brings a guest aboard the ship
14.2k words
4.78
7.4k
7

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,521 Followers

Her Master decides to help Beth get her surveys by offering her oral services for taking it. A new guest is visiting the ship for a week. Beth is still confused by her Master's actions. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, interracial and public sex, bondage and discipline. There is a real person embedded in this chapter, but in a minor role. There is also a totally fictitious politician character in this chapter. As with other chapters, there are no STD's or COVID-19 to worry about in Beth's universe. Thanks again to JohnnyGalt for assisting with the editing.

Ch 2 - Norfolk to Florida

Master bent me over the bed to fuck my ass this morning. I wished again he would fuck me more frequently while facing me. He was handsome and I enjoyed looking at him, kissing him. He was a good kisser. After our morning ablutions and gathering what I'd need for the day, we ate at the crew's mess again. Master got along with the people who worked for him. He didn't stand on ceremony and enjoyed an easy jocularity with everyone. Quite a few were grabbing a quick breakfast before heading to bed as they'd been up much of the night.

The morning muster was held immediately after. No slaves were being punished today. Master made an announcement over the intercom system before he did today's drawing.

"Beth is undertaking some research for her Doctorate, part of which includes surveying as many people as possible. She'd like everyone on board to take it. In order to get the widest possible participation, I'm agreeing she may give oral sex to orgasm to anyone who takes it."

Everyone's hand immediately shot up with a few people yelling sign me up or similar. Heavens; was I going to be busy.

"To make sure the ship maintains proper manning and to keep her from drowning in cum, she'll be doing two or so surveys per day until they're all completed. Email your request to her and she'll take them in the order the emails come in, scheduling the survey to meet with your schedules."

Two per day, I could live with that. I breathed a sigh of relief.

Various assignments for the day were discussed and the morning drawing was held. Today's winner was a man in his late twenties I hadn't previously interacted with at all, named Perry, though he preferred his nickname of Buck. He turned out to be one of the former SEAL guys. He could navigate and manage the ship in the Captain's absence, mostly out in open waters. He'd been busy much of the night helping get down the Potomac and through Chesapeake Bay. The Captain was taking over for the docking. He led me to his cabin and took my mouth there. Since we were in his cabin, he undressed and I could give him primo head. He was gasping when he climaxed.

After he finished and I'd swallowed and cleaned him off, and his breathing went back to normal, I asked why he wanted to be called Buck.

"With a name like Perry, who wouldn't."

"Perry isn't so bad. You've got Perry Mason."

"A lawyer. It could be a lawyer's name, not a SEAL's"

"Perry Como and Perry King."

"Singer and pretty boy actor."

"Admiral Perry."

"Last name. Any others?"

"Not off the top of my head, but it's better than Percy."

"Yeah, Percy is a wimp who got kicked around on the playground when he was a kid."

"Fine. I'll call you Buck."

"You can call me whatever you want as long as you suck cock like that, just make sure you call me."

I laughed. "Yeah, well I'm aboard for a year and only 28 crew members. You keep working hard and I'm sure I'll get you again, plus you can always sign up for the survey."

"Plan on it being in your mailbox as soon as you leave here."

"I'm leaving now, but you have to lead me down to the gym."

He put on his clothes and led me down to the gym. Master and Edgar were already there waiting for me. Buck watched as I sucked off Edgar as he shot. Edgar did fairly well for the first magazine just after I started but his shots got worse and worse as I went along. As he was climaxing, four of his shots didn't even hit the target at twenty feet.

"Shit, Edgar," Buck said. "I don't think I've ever seen you miss the target at twenty feet before. Not even sure you ever missed the bullseye at twenty."

"Not as easy to shoot when someone's wetting your whistle," Edgar replied. "It felt like trying to shoot after sprinting for 200 yards with an 80 pound pack. My heart was pounding."

"Tell me about it," Buck said, laughing. "I'm still recovering. How's Beth doing on the range?"

"She was doing pretty good when her lesson finished. I haven't seen her shoot since Monday. Why don't you show Buck how you're doing."

I loaded a magazine and took fifteen shots at twenty. All of them were in the first two rings.

"Not bad," Edgar said, "again."

Knowing what was coming, I concentrated on the target. After seven shots, Edgar slipped two fingers in my cunt. I ignored him and kept going. All of the shots were still in the first two rings. I reloaded and shot another fifteen, while his fingers continued sluicing through my increasingly wet pussy, the pressure to cum growing. At round thirteen, I spasmed. I moaned but kept going. I was happy to see all my shots but one were still within the first two rings, and the miss was still in the third. I hadn't missed the target like Edgar had.

"How the hell did you do that?" Edgar asked. "I could feel you climaxing."

"My first Dominant trained me to ignore what was happening to me while I was pleasuring someone. I had to continue concentrating on licking her cunt whether I was cumming or being spanked. Failure to concentrate on my duties led to punishment. I learned to shunt what was happening to me to the background while keeping my mind on my mission."

Master laughed. "Edgar bested by a slave girl who learned to shoot less than a week ago. Wait until this gets around."

Buck started laughing too and Edgar joined him. "Maybe we should add having orgasms while shooting to the curriculum," Edgar said.

"I hope to hell no one is tooting your horn when you're supposed to be repelling boarders," Buck laughed, "but sure, add it. Every chance I can have her or anyone else sucking my dick is another moment to treasure and I don't care if I put all my rounds in the overhead."

"I'm with Buck," Master said. "Hopefully, getting a blow job isn't one of the distractions you face during an attack. It's nice to know what can throw you off. Next time we have a competition, I might have to give you a handicap of a blow job. Back to work, everyone."

"Master, I'll finish with the heavy bag and go back to my quarters and look at the surveys that were completed last night."

"Fine. Do you have your shoes or will I need to send someone down to lead you back?"

I held up my bag and said, "I'm good, sir."

All three of them left and I put on my shoes, then spent my thirty minutes on the heavy bag, jabbing, kicking, kneeing and whacking it with the side of my fist. It was still before eleven so I went up to my room naked, took another shower and downloaded the surveys onto the computer. I cranked that up and saw I had 20 emails from the crew offering to take my survey. The first two were a girl named Kelly I didn't know and James. I got on the intercom and asked Kelly to call me in Master's cabin. I got her call a minute later.

"This is Kelly," she said.

"You were the first one to ask to complete the survey. I'd like to invite you to my cabin and take it. When are you available?"

"I was first? I was hoping I got it sent in first. After hearing the other girls talk about you, I'm dying to see for myself. I get off watch at noon."

"It's nearly that now. Could you do me a favor and grab a plate of grub from the mess? Get yourself something too and we can eat and get to know one another a little before you take the survey?"

"No problem. What do you want?"

"I didn't exercise much, so a small portion of the main dish and a large salad."

"I'll be up there shortly."

"I'm looking forward to it," I told her. I was too. I enjoyed giving others pleasure.

I also called James, but he was going on watch at 1200 for four hours, so I set his appointment for 1615, giving him a little time to clean up if he wanted.

Twenty minutes later, Kelly was rapping on the door. When I opened it, she had several plates balanced on a tray. She was black, an inch shorter than me and a little on the heavy side, but in an athletic way.

"Come in, please," I said, stepping aside. "Set the tray on the bed, I don't really have space anywhere else."

She did as I requested and I sat down on one side of the tray and she sat down on the other. She noticed my computer equipment.

"Nice set up," Kelly said, pointing to my work desk.

"Master got it for my research," I said. "Why don't you have a seat, start eating, and tell me a little about yourself. What branch of the military were you in and what do you do on the ship?"

"Navy, served four, wanted a little more pay," Kelly said between bites. "Heard about this gig from a friend. Applied a couple years ago and got hired. This is my third cruise with Joshua, the first time I went to Europe for three months, the second time was to the Caribbean and South America for four. This time we're doing the whole enchilada. I'm assistant everything, cook, bridge, security and port watch, guest relations."

"So you've been with Joshua's slaves before? Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah, but Roberta tells me you're better than the others. They were mostly into the guys. Although they had to do the girls too, it seemed like more of a chore."

"My first Dominant was a woman and she wanted me thoroughly trained to please her, though she was trying to give me an overview of everything I might expect as a submissive to a man. Even though I'd never been with a woman before, I did want to please her. Do you enjoy being with women?"

"I've done it often enough, it really doesn't matter. I mean, I like a good stud, but there's nothing wrong with someone who knows her way around a pussy, right?"

"What do you think about Mr. Greenbriar keeping a slave?"

"You're doing it because you want to, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am."

"Well, if you like it, and he likes it, where's the harm."

We chatted a bit more and finished our lunch. I put the tray in the bathroom so it wouldn't get in the way. I opened the survey on my iPad and handed it to her.

"Please answer all the questions as honestly if you can. If a question doesn't apply to you, click on the DNA answer."

"Okay." Kelly went through all the questions, taking between twenty and thirty minutes. When she finished, I sent the survey to my laptop and set the iPad on the desk.

"I'm here to pleasure you, Kelly, in appreciation for you taking my survey. Whatever you'd like me to do, is what I'll do for you."

"Could you do what you did for Roberta. Half the crew heard her scream. It's why I wanted to sign up for the survey so much."

"I'll do for you what I did for her, but you can't scream like she did. We have military brass on board now and we can't scare the bejesus out of them. Promise me, if you have to scream, you'll shove my pillow in your mouth so no one can hear you."

"Hey, I'll promise anything. I'll keep it in my hand, just in case."

"Let's start by getting you undressed," I said. "Hand me your feet and I'll start with your shoes."

She put her feet on my lap and I removed her shoes and socks. I undid her belt and zipper and pulled her trousers down with a little help from her lifting her hips off the bed, slid them down, straightening and folding them on the foot of my bed. I left her black nylon underwear on for the moment. She sat up and I unbuttoned her shirt. Each time I exposed a little more of her skin, I lightly kissed what I'd uncovered. I pulled her shirt down her shoulders and put it with her pants. She was breathing more quickly, getting excited.

Her bra had a front clasp. I opened it and pulled it slowly back to expose large dark areolae with very fat nipples. I pushed her back on the bed. Her breasts were fleshy enough they kind of relaxed to either side of her chest. Pushing the sides up until they formed nice big mounds, I started licking and sucking those big rubbery thimbles, until they peaked with excitement. Continuing to thumb and finger them with my hands as I held her gaze, I kissed my way down over her tummy.

Using nothing but my teeth, I started tugging the elastic waistband of her panties, slowly exposing a little skin here and a little there, kissing and nipping with my teeth, all while my hands kept massaging her globes. Eventually, I reached the point where she had to lift her hips in order for me to get them over her hips, and with two big tugs on either side, got them out from under her butt. Now, I could slow down again. They just covered the top of her cleft, so I pulled them down until her clit was exposed. I could smell her arousal as I licked around the button beginning to expose itself. Not the nub itself; it was too soon to make her cum. She started shifting her hips, trying to put it in the way of my tongue.

"Tsk, tsk, Kelly. Do you want Roberta's orgasm, or the fastest one you can get?"

"Roberta's" she whimpered.

"Then hold still. I'm the sex expert and good things come to those who are patient."

She whimpered again, a soft mewl. I continued to tug down her panties with my teeth, kissing, licking, and gently biting every inch of skin I exposed. When I had them pulled down to her thighs, I could see the moisture glistening in her crack, her inner labia pouting and puffy. Now, her underwear was interfering with the spreading of her legs. I released her breasts long enough to push them down off her ankles. Her legs flew apart like they were spring loaded, one leg against the bulkhead on one side of the bed, the other barely clinging to the mattress on the other. The dark pink opening of her cunt winking in her short black pubes. I kissed my way up both sides of her thighs, her legs twitching.

I looked at her. "Get the pillow ready," I said, just before my tongue dragged itself from her perineum up to her clit, making her gasp and shiver. She pulled the pillow over her chest. I kissed my way back down her cleft and speared my tongue up her canal, tasting the source of her nectar, acidic and tangy. Her hips lifted, almost without conscious thought, forcing her pussy against my mouth. She reached down with one hand to grab my hair and hold me there.

"Not yet," I whispered, "there's more."

"Uh, huh," she moaned. She pulled back her hand, clutching the pillow again.

I spent several more minutes kissing and licking and nipping the soft folds of her labia, catching the drops of her moisture on my tongue as they gathered at the bottom of her slit. Her hips were rocking now, shivering occasionally as something rang her bell. She was primed to explode. Reaching up, I grabbed both nipples between thumb and forefinger and pinched them hard while sucking hard on her spiky clit.

Kelly clapped the pillow against her mouth and screamed her orgasm, muffled well. Her pussy walls were convulsing, sending rivulets of cum down between her ass checks. I pushed two fingers into her tunnel and tickled her g-spot to extend and magnify her orgasm. I didn't let her come down for over three minutes. Her sheath constricting on my fingers over and over until I gradually stopped sucking her clit and halted the movement of my fingers. She continued to shake periodically for another three or four minutes, even after I'd withdrawn my fingers and sat up, my face awash in her fluids.

She pulled the pillow off her mouth, her eyes large in wonder.

"Was that what you expected?" I asked.

"It was better than I thought it could be," Kelly said. "Even after the others said it was amazing, I didn't believe it could be that good."

"I'm glad you liked it," I laughed. "Here are your clothes. You can get dressed now."

"Don't you want me to lick you?"

"Master didn't give me permission for you to lick me or for me to cum. This is supposed to be my gift to you taking the survey."

"Seems unfair, really. That really was off the charts great."

"I'm used to not being able to cum any time I want to. If I did, I wouldn't get anything else done. I could cum all day. If you could do me a favor and take our dirty dishes back to the galley, that will be your contribution to me."

Kelly got dressed and grabbed the tray of our dirty dishes. I kissed her before she left. I started collating the results of the surveys taken so far and I was seeing some possible trends. I worked on it all afternoon and was surprised when there was a knock on the door. I glanced at my watch and realized it was after four. It must be James. I let him in.

"Hi, James. It's good to see you again. Are you ready to take my survey?"

"Yes, Miss."

I fired up the iPad again, handing him the survey.

"Be honest please, this is for research. You don't have to impress me except with your most honest answers."

It took him a little longer than it took Kelly. I think he was too distracted by the naked woman sitting next to him on the bed. Kelly had ignored it better. The ship's intercom announced all guests departed by the time he finished. He handed me the iPad when he was done and I forwarded the results to my laptop.

I smiled at him and said, "This goes a lot better if we remove your clothes."

"Is that allowed?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, me being alone with you nude in your quarters?"

"Nudity is allowed, James. Kelly was nude before you. I'm only allowed to have the sex with you which Master authorized, which is oral, but only oral. How we do it is up to us. I can do a much better job of it if you're naked."

"Then is sixty-nine allowed? That's oral sex, isn't it?" James asked.

"Master isn't allowing me to have sex or orgasms, so no, it wouldn't be allowed. I'm to provide pleasure to you. Master decides if and when I'm to receive any. I surrendered control of my pleasure to him when I became his slave. Now let's get your clothes off."

I started to take of his shoes so I could get his pants off, then the pants came off, then the shirt. He had boxer briefs on and the bulge inside them was impressive. I peeled them down over his legs. He wasn't even fully erect and he was at least seven inches, if not longer. He looked like he was going to be over eight, before he was done. Maybe not Pony Boy sized, but nice. I pushed him back on the bed.

"Lean back, close you eyes and relax, James. Let me take care of this for you."

He did all I asked except close his eyes. Those he kept glued on me as I worked to give him the best blow job I could. He must have been happy with the results as his back was arched nine inches off the bed for two minutes as his big balls pulsed a heavy load of hot cum in my mouth. As I cleaned him off, he never really shrank, remaining damn rigid, so it was hard to get to the bottom of his shaft. I couldn't leave him like that, still with a big boner. I kept right on going until he sent another load deep down my throat five minutes later. Impressive. This time, he started to shrink, so he wouldn't walk around with an erection.

I helped him get dressed after. "Listen, James. Don't tell everyone I sucked you twice. Let that be our little secret."

"Would Joshua be mad?" he asked. "I don't want him to be mad. I love this job."

"I doubt it, but I'm asking you not to tell others because then they'd expect two and I may not be able to get two out of them as fast as I did you. You never really lost your erection and I didn't think it was fair to send you back out there with a log in your pants. Unless you were hoping to impress some of the other women on the ship? Should I have ignored it?"

He laughed. "I wasn't thinking of them, but thanks."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,521 Followers