My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 03

Story Info
Beth gets to greet old friends while she angers her Master.
11.4k words
4.74
7.4k
8

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers

In this chapter, Beth meets some old friends and angers her Master. It contains, oral, anal, lesbian and public sex. Beth is fucked by multiple people, including multiple partners at once. It contains discipline and punishment. There are no STD's and COVID-19 in this fantasy world. Thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editing. Any remaining problems are mine.

My Voyage of Discovery, Ch 3 - Old Friends

Jìngyi attached my leash and we started back to the helo deck. As we got close to the stern, I saw Master and Hannah standing back outside the path of the rotor blades, waiting, but still couldn't see the helicopter. We rounded the corner of the bulkhead and I finally saw who our guests were. I started running so fast, I pulled the leash from Jìngyi's hand. I reached our new guests and dropped to my knees.

"Mistress Layton, I'm so pleased to see you."

"Stand up, pet. Let me get a good look at you and give you a proper hug."

I immediately stood and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her. Then I kissed Luke, Ranger and Gloria as well, standing there beside their Mistress.

"I can't believe you're all here," I said. "This is incredible."

"Your Master thought since you were so close, we might like to drop in and see you. He sent his helicopter to pick us up in Ocala," Mistress Layton said.

"When do you have to go back? Please tell me it's not tonight."

"No, we're spending the night. We'll head back tomorrow afternoon."

I looked at my Master who was smiling at us and I rushed up to him and threw my arms around him.

"Master, what a magnificent surprise. I can't believe you did this for me. This is so incredibly special; my head is spinning."

"I'm glad you liked your surprise. Why don't you show them to their room and perhaps show them around the ship. You have until six when you need to start preparing for dinner."

"Which room is theirs, sir?"

"My room. It has the only bed large enough for five to sleep, and even then, it will be crowded."

"Where are you sleeping, sir?"

"I'll be spending the night with Miss Miranda."

I hugged and kissed him again, thanking him all over. I took my leash and handed it to Mistress Layton, and took her hand and Gloria's in mine and led them to Master's quarter. Luke and Ranger followed behind carrying a single bag of luggage.

I was chattering like a magpie as we walked, pointing out the pool, hot tub, telling them about the beauty and massage parlor, the game and poker rooms, the gym, and everything else the ship had to offer.

"We'll be eating at this dining room tonight," I said, "multiple courses. I'll be serving. All of the crew of the boat are ex-military from one place or the other, Ranger, so you should have some things to talk about with them. We've got SAS, Special Boat Squadron, SEALs, Marines, a lot of Navy. The Captain was in the Royal Norwegian Navy and the Chef was in the French Navy. I'm learning to shoot and some self defense for when we might be sailing through dangerous waters. I'll need to introduce you to some of the friends I've made, like Jìngyi, who was leading me before I saw you; Hannah, and her wife, Angelique."

"Slow down, pet," Mistress said. "You don't have to tell us everything in the next ten minutes. We have time."

I hugged her again. "Yes, we do, don't we. This is Master's cabin," I said leading them in. "All those monitors up there tell all kinds of things about the boat and our schedule. You can see a map plot of our route, course, speed, a radar plot of other water traffic. A lot of financial stuff down there by his desk, and can you believe this bed. I'd never seen one this big before."

"I haven't either," Mistress said. "This would be good for us, wouldn't it, slaves. What is it?"

"An Alaskan king, nine feet by nine feet. It should sleep four fairly easily although five will be a crowd."

"Are you sleeping with us, Beth?" Mistress asked.

"Yes. Master said he was sleeping elsewhere tonight so I could join you."

"I certainly didn't expect that. How generous to let you out of his bed tonight."

"Of course, most of the time, I sleep with Master, although once I slept in the cage under the bed. I also have my own room over here, where I can work on my research."

I showed them my room and the great computer set up I had in there. "I've got a new survey all prepared and I'll need all of you to take it, even you, Mistress, as I'm also looking into some aspects of Dominance to see if I can identify both Dominants and submissives in the general population without them even knowing they are themselves and I need empirical data from known Dominants."

I pointed to my little bathroom. "There's my head, but I mostly use Master's bath."

"What's that door at the back of your room?" Ranger asked.

"That lead's to Master's dungeon. Plus there's another entrance through his bathroom."

"Can we see it?" Mistress asked. "Is that where you're punished?"

"Master has to invite you into his dungeon, otherwise it's off limits. I'm sure he'll show it to you, but I shouldn't take you back there without his permission. Most of my punishments have been held out on the helicopter deck in front of most or all of the crew at morning muster. I've only been in the dungeon twice. Can I help you with anything. We've got water or booze in here. I can help you hang up your clothes or shower if you're tired. Whatever you'd like."

"Why don't you three strip down," Mistress said. "There shouldn't only be one naked slave on this ship. And I wouldn't mind a water."

Luke, Ranger and Gloria immediately stripped off their clothes while I got Mistress a cold bottle of water. Both Luke and Ranger had cock cages on; Gloria a chastity belt. I hugged everyone again, getting some skin to skin time with them.

"Careful," Luke said. "You go around hugging us like that, it will get painful for Ranger and me."

"Sorry. I'm just so incredibly happy to see you again. How are things going with Master Frank? It hasn't degenerated back to open warfare, has it?"

"No, things with Frank are good. Gloria still has issues with him, but on the whole, things are fine."

"How's Diego?"

"As far as I know, he's good. He took a couple months off to see his family in Mexico. I've heard he has a señorita he's dating, but it will be tough for him to bring her to this country, so I don't know how it will work out."

Perhaps Miss Miranda could help at some point if he needed it. Master might have enough muscle to pull some strings somewhere.

"This is Master's bathroom through this door. Shower at the back. If you'd like to freshen up after your journey, help yourself. Bath gels are in the shower. Anyway, I need to prepare for dinner. We can spend a lot more time together afterwards. Will someone lead me back to the dining room. Walking around without someone leading me on my leash is a punishable offense."

"I'll do it," Gloria said. "I might do my freshening up in the pool."

"Certainly. Let's grab you a towel."

"You will remain there until I come fetch you for dinner," Mistress said. "No rambling about the yacht getting yourself into trouble."

"Yes, Mistress."

I grabbed a big fluffy towel from Master's bathroom and Gloria took my leash and led me to the dining room, where she unhooked my leash and gave it to me. She walked to the pool and immediately began drawing some masculine attention. I wondered if they knew she wore a chastity belt.

I began setting the table for eight, Jìngyi and Reggie joining me within minutes, bringing pitchers filled with ice water and other liquid refreshments, the folded napkins, crystal salt and pepper shakers and other condiments and dinner rolls in covered baskets, which would be required for today's meal. Reggie handed me a protein bar.

"Eat this quickly. You didn't have time to eat before dinner, so you're going to be hungry."

Master came out in a tuxedo to see our progress about 1820. He told me he expected me to be in a modified Display Position with my hands behind my back when I wasn't serving. Being satisfied, he went to escort Miss Miranda from her room. When he returned, Miss Miranda was on his arm, leading a naked Angelique on her leash. Miranda was dressed in a chic black evening gown with a slit going up the front of the dress to within six inches of her crotch. Her hair was done up in a French twist I assumed Angelique was responsible for.

Angelique was still wearing evidence of girl cum on her face so Miranda's hair wasn't the only thing she'd taken care of. Master seated Miranda at one end of the table, and took the end farthest aft himself, next to me. Angelique knelt on a big cushion between Miranda and where her Mistress would sit. Since I was idle now, I remained in my Display position.

The others began to join us, Hannah bringing Mistress Layton and her three slaves and escorting them to Master's end of the table, having Mistress sit to his right and Gloria to his left. Ranger was seated between Gloria and Hannah and Luke between Mistress and the Captain, who was in a dress uniform, with his Captain's stripes on his sleeves.

Hannah was wearing a Guest Relations white, beaded cocktail style dress, knee length and showing some cleavage. Mistress Layton was wearing a black and red beaded corset with a long red skirt slit high up the thigh on both sides, the top of her corset just covering her areolae, leaving mounds of flesh bared. Her slaves wore nothing but their slave accoutrements.

"Your attention, please," Master said, tapping his wine goblet and standing. "Everyone, I'd like to present Miss Miranda, seated opposite me. To her left is the Captain of our vessel, Björn Amundsen. To her right is Hannah Smithers, my personal assistant and head of Guest Relations on this vessel. If you need assistance with anything on your visit, please ask her, or any of the crew members dressed in white. Kneeling between Hannah and Miss Miranda is Angelique, Hannah's wife and slave.

Food carts were being delivered to the dining room, plates covered so the food would stay hot or cold, one to each end of the table.

"Beth, since you're more familiar with our other guests than I am, why don't you introduce them."

"Yes, Master. Seated to Master's right is Mistress Theresa Layton, the person who first introduced me to submission and trained me. Across from her is her second female slave after me, Gloria, a student at the University of Florida, the school I'm attending, and a nationally ranked 100 meter dash athlete. Seated next to Mistress Layton is her second slave, after her late husband. His name is Lucas, and he is a former Seminary student. I nicknamed him Cool Hand Luke, or Luke. Across from him is Jeremy, her third slave, nicknamed Ranger because he was a former Army Ranger and he is a current member of the Marion County Fire Department."

"Thank you, Beth. Ranger, thank you for your service to our country," Master said. Ranger nodded in appreciation for the recognition. "Beth, you may start serving our first course now."

"Yes, sir."

His napkin was already in his lap, so I uncovered the first soup and presented it to him on his left. I made sure my right breast touched his shoulder. "Thank you, sir," I whispered.

He nodded fractionally. I grabbed the second bowl. I shook out Mistress Layton's napkin and set it on her lap before setting her soup down. Luke had his napkin in his lap so I just presented his soup. I had to shake out the Captain's napkin before providing him his soup. Jìngyi was doing the same on the opposite side. I noticed Hannah's dish had slightly more soup on it as she'd be feeding Angelique.

When everyone had their soup, Reggie said, "Today's soup is a pumpkin tomato purée served warm. Bon appétit."

Jìngyi and I started pouring water, from the right side, being careful not to bump anyone's hand lifting soup to their mouth. Captain Amundsen caressed my buttock as I did but I was careful and didn't react.

I stood in the Display position waiting behind Mistress Layton, paying attention to whatever anyone on my side might need.

Master turned to Mistress. "I can't thank you enough for recommending Beth to me and for the superb training you provided. She is the most submissive and obedient slave I've ever possessed. The whole ship is in love with her. She's absolutely exquisite."

"Thank you, Joshua. You've repaid me by inviting us to your magnificent yacht and allowing us to enjoy Beth in your room for the night. We've all missed her as well. It's very generous of you. I'd never thought of owning a female slave until she graced my bed, but as you can see, once I lost her, I had to get another. Gloria isn't quite up to Beth's standards yet, but she shows promise. She actually enjoys cock more than cunt, so if you'd wish to partake of her, I'm sure she'll be an excellent sexual companion."

Master turned to Gloria. "I'm spending the night with Miss Miranda in her suite. Would you like to join us, Gloria?"

"Whatever Master desires," Gloria responded as a slave should.

Mistress said, "I'll expect Master Joshua to report back on your performance. If it's anything less than perfect, I will punish you in front of the entire crew as Beth is."

"Yes, Mistress."

Master's water was getting low so I added more, whispering, "Fuck her hard, Master," loud enough for Gloria to hear, "she'll appreciate a nice big cock like yours."

"You'll need this," Mistress said, handing Master a key. "All of my slaves were so overjoyed to hear we were seeing Beth again, they neglected their duties. Their sexual organs are locked up as a consequence."

It was nice to hear they were all so eager to see me, but I hoped Mistress wouldn't keep their cocks locked up while they were sharing the bed. I wanted to fuck both of them. After all, I hadn't cum at all today and I was one randy little slut.

Everyone had consumed most of their soup, so Reggie was pouring wine while saying, "Our next course is smoked Norwegian salmon, a treat the Captain requested so you could each have a taste of his homeland."

The next food cart had already been brought in and Jìngyi and I were busy again, substituting the soup bowls for an appetizer plate of smoked salmon with three types of dipping sauce, and some unfamiliar crackers. When I was serving Mistress, one of Master's hands ran up my leg to my dripping cunt, soaking his fingers which he then licked up with a bite of salmon. I nearly climaxed I was so excited and needy by this time. I also had two more water glasses to fill. The empty soup bowls were placed on the food carts and whisked away.

There wasn't much on the appetizer plate, so the salad soon followed. It was mixed garden greens with pickled beets for color. I served everyone a salad, then offered some dressing.

"What I really desire to taste is your dressing, Beth," Mistress said.

"It is quite tasty, isn't it," Master said laughing. "Why don't you have a quick sample now."

I stood still while she inserted three fingers in my oozing pussy and gathered up a sample of my juices to lick as Master had. I climaxed while she did it, so suddenly I didn't have time to ask for permission, shivering and moaning softly as I dampened her fingers with my dew. I was still trembling when I offered Lucas his dressing.

"Mistress, may I?" He inquired.

"Why not," Mistress replied, so I stood still for him as Luke sampled my pussy juice. I now had quite a bit running down my legs and smearing my thighs. I could smell my steamy sex myself and knew everyone else could smell me too. Ranger was watching with envy as his running buddy caressed me. Jìngyi wasn't available. I didn't cum when Luke fingered me, too soon and not lengthy enough after Mistress. Captain Amundsen merely wiped a taste off my thighs, not bothering to taste me at my source. Reggie was sporting a hard on when he refreshed everyone's wine.

Next came the Chateaubriand and Béarnaise sauce, with potatoes au gratin and wok fried green beans and lemon. Everybody ignored me as I served the plates, but Master and Mistress both fondled me as I did the sauce. I was nearly ready to cum a second time. Displaying while waiting for the additional courses also had me excited as hell, knowing everyone could see and even smell my arousal. Reggie was pouring the sherry in addition to the wine.

Next came a small dish of lemon sherbet to cleanse the palate, at which point we finally cleared the service plates as it was time for dessert.

"Tonight, our chef has prepared Cherries Jubilee, using French cherry brandy instead of Kirschwasser, as he has problems with all things German," Reggie announced.

Reggie brought a large bowl of cherries to the table, setting it about two feet in front of Miss Miranda, added some brandy and saying "Behold," set fire to the whole bowl. While it flamed, Jìngyi and I set bowls of vanilla ice cream before the guests. The flames in the bowl of cherries ebbed and Reggie pulled it back to his service station and dished up bowls of the concoction to ladle over the ice cream. Starting with Master, I spooned some over the ice cream at each place setting. For the first time since I started, no one touched me on this course. I was actually craving it which might be why I didn't receive any.

Everyone ate and when they were done, Jìngyi and I cleared the balance of the dishes except for those glasses which still had something in it.

"I'd like to thank everyone for joining us tonight. For those of you so inclined, Angelique is available to service any of the women at the table, and Beth to serve the males while Reggie serves demitasse or an assortment of liqueurs. Miss Miranda, as the guest of honor, you may have first choice."

"Don't mind if I do, Joshua, thank you."

Angelique crawled under the table and Miss Miranda spread her legs, widening the center split in her gown and revealing she had no underwear and Angelique began caressing her liquid core while Reggie poured her demitasse.

"Mistress Layton, do you wish either of your male slaves to partake of Beth's services?" Master asked.

"Not presently. They can suffer for the moment."

"In that case, please take care of Captain Amundsen. I don't wish him to suffer any longer."

"Yes, Master," I replied. The Captain pushed back from the table as he was sitting close to Miranda and Angelique and I would be bumping buttocks under the table. I knelt at his feet and withdrew his hard cock from his trousers.

"Don't let a single drop spill, Miss Beth," the Captain ordered. "We don't have a dry cleaner aboard."

"Yes, sir."

I suspected the men were close to orgasms due to the lengthy meal and the two naked slaves at the table, one of whom they'd been able to play with. My suspicions were confirmed when Björn spewed his cum in jetting ribbons within three minutes. As Angelique was now working on Mistress Layton, I went to Gloria's side of the table to take care of my Master. He'd also pulled back from the table to get me room and my backside was aimed at Gloria.

Taking care to give him the best fellatio I could considering his attire, I tried to delay his release, but he still orgasmed in five minutes, pumping his cream into my mouth. As I sucked Master's cock, Gloria played with my bare nether regions, and I climaxed again.

Angelique had already started on her Mistress and everyone was enjoying their coffee or liqueur.

Master asked, "How many times did you cum without permission, Beth?"

Shit! I hadn't even given it a thought. I'd cum so fast on Mistress Layton's fingers and my mouth was full of Master's prick when Gloria had played with me, giving me one.

"Twice, sir."

"Over my lap. You know the drill."

I did know the drill. I got over his lap so he could spank me with his right hand, his strong hand, which meant my bottom was facing my prior Mistress.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers