My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did they tell you about self defense?" Ranger asked.

"To consider everything which might be used as a weapon, from a knife to a pen. Not to wave a weapon around threatening someone with it, but keep it hidden until I use it, attack, attack, attack. Jab, thrust, cut, slash, straight in, straight out, throat, temples, eyes, gut, gonads, knees; whatever is weakest I can get to. Take advantage of someone not expecting much threat from a woman and make them pay for their mistake. Fight like hell and don't give up."

"Good advice," Ranger said. "Sounds like they're training you up right."

"In a few days, Edgar is going to put on a Red Man suit and he wants me to go after him, show him what I've learned."

"Hopefully you'll get a couple blows in, but expect to get knocked on your keister. Mostly, he'll be hoping you get back up and keep battling, not sit there and cry when you get knocked down or punched."

"Maybe my getting punished all the time will help," I said. "I'm used to a little pain. I can't show you while we're underway, and I don't know how to do it, either, but you can lower this part of the bulkhead down to form a platform right over the water. After a good workout, you can jump in and do some heavy swimming."

"I'm very impressed with this yacht," Mistress said. "This is truly remarkable."

"Could you buy one, Mistress?" I asked.

"Oh, no. Takes a lot more money than I'm have. Even if I sold the horse farm and scraped together every penny I have, I'm probably only halfway to owning this, maybe less. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't spend a half billion on this ship. Joshua is a multi-billionaire. He probably couldn't buy this if he only had one or two billion, it's that expensive."

"Luke, I'm going to let your Mistress lead me up to the top decks, so you might want to take your minute now."

Luke smiled and he kissed me while his fingers invaded my homeland. Almost, but not quite bringing me to orgasm, but I sure wanted one when he finished.

Next, we went up to the third deck where more lounges were out for sun worshipers, I showed them the beauty salon, massage tables and introduced them to Roberta.

"Roberta's one of the snipers they have on board. Hopes to discourage someone from getting too close. She's also the beautician and masseuse and gives a crackerjack massage."

"This is the woman who taught you to lick pussy?" Roberta asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Did a damn fine job, ma'am. You don't know how much the women on this ship appreciate it. The last couple slaves Joshua had were mediocre cunt lickers at best. Beth is a whole other animal."

"Beth learned most of it on her own. I didn't know much more than she did about pleasing a woman except knowing what I liked. She's progressed far beyond what I taught her," Mistress said.

"She made me scream so loud half the ship heard it. You wouldn't believe the ribbing I took until a couple of the other women tried her. Now no one gives me a hard time about being a screamer."

Mistress laughed with her. I showed them the other entertainment spaces on the third deck; the poker room, game room, steam room and the other spa.

"I was thinking of going back downstairs and using the spa down there, but this one is a little more secluded. I could easily take my clothes off right here," Mistress said. "Wouldn't need a swimsuit."

"I'll get towels from Roberta," I said. "Get some cold beverages. What would you like?"

"Beer if they have it," Ranger said.

Luke wanted something non-alcoholic and Mistress asked for bourbon on the rocks. The poker and game rooms shared a bar and I found beer and a good bourbon, plus a 7-Up on ice for Lucas. I got a ginger ale for myself. I got towels from Roberta and brought everything out to the spa. Mistress Layton was already undressed and in the spa with her two slaves. I handed everyone their drinks and got in with them. I then handed my iPad to Lucas and asked him to take my survey. When he was done, he passed it to Ranger, and then Mistress took it.

"I'm to give oral sex to orgasm to everyone on board who takes my survey," I said.

"I'm in," Luke said, "I took it first."

The other two laughed, but Mistress didn't contradict him, so I gave him his blow job first. He sat on the edge of the spa and I sucked him down and drained him.

"I can remember when you couldn't even get me down when you were training, Beth. Now you inhale my cock like it's air."

"Lots and lots of practice, Luke."

It didn't take long to do Ranger either. They both had plenty of time to recover their stamina since this morning. I took longer with Mistress, letting her enjoy every moment of my tongue lapping before she climaxed.

"You didn't make me scream, Beth," she said when I finished.

"Did you want me to, Mistress."

"Perhaps not," she laughed. "It might be a bit embarrassing to be known as another screamer. Now, I get to finger you, Beth, for leading you on your leash, but I'm going to keep going until you cum. I know how you get."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you. I've been craving an orgasm since Luke couldn't finish me off."

"This one comes with conditions. You can't cum when you want to. When you tell me you need to cum, you must wait for three more minutes."

"Mistress!" I complained.

"Or you could not cum at all; your choice."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Sit up on the edge of the spa. Boys, I want you licking and sucking her nips while I do this."

"Yes, Mistress," everyone answered, then obeyed.

Fuck! She was making this as hard as possible.

I sat on the edge of the spa while Mistress kissed me and slowly finger fucked me. Ranger and Luke each had a breast and their tongues were dancing on my taut buds. I was ready to cum in a trice.

"Please, Mistress, I need to cum," I moaned.

"Starting now," she said, increasing the speed of her fingers sliding in my pussy.

No way was I going to make it. Which was entirely the point. I tried to delay as long as I could; try to make it look good, but I was orgasming within a minute, thrusting my cum deprived cunt against her questing fingers. My orgasm didn't slow her down, instead increasing the velocity with which her fingers diddled me. Before three minutes elapsed, I'd cum twice, the second louder and stronger than the first, clinging to her head, kissing her desperately.

"Tsk, tsk," she said. "You're such a bad girl, Beth."

"I know, Mistress, I'm sorry."

"Boys, clean her up. You may each give her another orgasm. Beth, you now have permission to cum."

Each of them lapped at my unfurled folds, tasting my nectar and bringing me to another orgasm each. They seemed to be better than the last time they'd licked me. I appreciated cumming this frequently, but knew I'd have to pay for it at some point.

At 1230, we got out of the spa and we dried Mistress off and helped her dress again. We returned to the cabin long enough for the women folk to apply a bit of makeup and wake Gloria, then headed for the dining room. Luke led me to my quarters and Ranger led me to the dining room, so both of them could fondle me again. I was close to release when Ranger finished. Reggie was in the dining room setting up a buffet of chicken Caesar salad with garlic croutons, a shrimp garden salad with walnuts and Craisins, and a fresh fruit salad with sprinkled coconut flakes. He nodded approvingly as Ranger pulled his fingers from my cleft, saturated.

Master arrived precisely at 1300, accompanied by Miss Miranda, Hannah, Angelique, and Ethan. Angelique had cum around her mouth again. Apparently, Miranda or Hannah or both, were keeping her occupied.

"Ah, there you are. We haven't seen much of you this morning," Master said.

"Beth took us on a tour of your yacht," Mistress said. "Very impressive, Mr. Greenbriar. Then, since we ended on deck three, we took advantage of the spa up there. I regret to inform you that your slave was quite disobedient, however."

Master smiled. "How so?"

"She climaxed twice without permission. I was hoping to see her punished in front of the crew."

He looked at me, eyes twinkling. "Naughty girl, Beth. Still not properly trained."

"No, Master."

"Plus you haven't received your morning spanking the last couple days, have you? Unless Mistress Layton gave you yours this morning?"

"I would never presume to punish your slave, Joshua."

"So that would be forty swats with the paddle, wouldn't it, Beth?"

"Yes, Master." Forty. I'd never received more than twenty at once before. What would forty be like?

"Ethan, would you please see the stocks are set up on the sundeck for a punishment evolution at 1500, just before our esteemed guests need to leave."

"Absolutely, Joshua."

He left to make it happen.

"I hope you've enjoyed your visit, Theresa?" Master asked.

"Very much. I was overjoyed to spend more time with Beth. She's such a delightful treasure."

"That she is, Theresa. I can't thank you enough for recommending her to me. I have never enjoyed a slave more."

"It sounded to me as if you don't enjoy your slave often enough, Joshua. Or that is the impression Beth gave us."

"She did, did she?" Master turned to me with storm clouds in his eyes, enough to make me cringe. "What else has Beth said?"

"Only that she regretted not being rutted with all night as it seemed you did Gloria last night."

"Beth doesn't think she gets enough sex, does she?"

"I'm not sure if she feels deprived of sex as much as she feels deprived of you," Mistress replied. "She wondered why Gloria, a relative stranger, would receive an entire nights attention from you while she never has."

"Is this true, Beth?" Master asked. "Have you talked out of turn and made our relationship a topic of idle gossip?"

If I had boots on, I'd be quaking in them, Master was so angry.

"Yes, Master," I meekly replied.

"This too shall be dealt with later," he said. "In the meantime, it's time for lunch. Why don't you help yourselves to some salad. Reggie will serve you whatever you'd like to drink. I'll get you something, Miranda, if you tell me what you'd like?"

Master received her order, then helped Miss Miranda to her seat. Everyone else was sitting in roughly the same place as last night, except Ranger and Luke were switched and Ethan, who'd returned, was seated at the Captain's spot. Angelique was on her cushion again, as was I, seated between my first and second Dominants on my own cushion.

"I'm sorry for Captain Amundsen's absence, but we'll be arriving in Miami soon and he likes to be in charge of any arrivals and departures. Ethan, my primary engineer is joining us today. Beth owes him a blow job for his help on Wednesday night obtaining the participation of members of a DC BDSM club to complete her surveys."

Master also brought me a selection of the salads, but instead of feeding me as he usually did, he set my plate on the floor and told me to eat it without use of utensils or my hands. Thus I was forced to eat like a dog at a food dish, plucking the food off my plate with my teeth. My water was given to me in a bowl to lap or slurp as I pleased. Nor was I given a napkin to wipe my face with afterward, left to sit with salad dressing and water smeared around my mouth. I doubt it was the only punishment I could expect.

Master and Mistress Layton discussed their various slave training methods, Miranda interjecting with questions on occasion. She was particularly interested because Mistress had two male slaves. She also learned Mistress Layton hadn't had female slaves prior to me, but decided there were benefits to a good female slaves.

"Why two males?" Miranda asked.

"I can cum more frequently than either of the males. I need two to keep up with me. I'd consider three except for their emotional needs. They need a certain amount of cosseting and emotional support. Three would be difficult to consistently provide for, and then you start getting competition issues between them. These two get along fairly well and don't mind having another female to plug. It helps Ranger is gone several days in a row when he's working, so I can give more attention to Luke when he's gone and more to Ranger when he's off. I'm always amazed when a male has more than one female slave. They can't possibly fuck them all as much as a slave wants."

"Then it's important if the females get along and pleasure one another," Master said. "If a female is good at pleasing a Mistress, they can pleasure each other."

"Theoretically true, Joshua, but let's face it; if a female slave makes a choice for a Master, she obviously craves cock more than cunt unless she's a true bisexual. Gloria would never have consented to be my slave if she didn't get to fuck Luke and Ranger. She wants cock. She tolerates my cunt. Between her and I, we'd drain them if she wasn't going to school and gone much of the week. I've begun to enjoy her licking my cunt and she can be fucked while she's doing it and get her cock fix. If Beth hadn't wanted a Master, I'd have kept her myself. She's the perfect submissive."

Master looked down at me. "Not perfect, but close. She whines too much about what she can't have."

"Do your male slaves have sex with each other?" Miranda asked.

"Only as a punishment. They have no desire to do it on their own. It's one of the things I impose if they disappoint me in some way."

"How often do they get out of line?"

"For that punishment, not more than once every two or three months. They hate it. They earn other punishments more frequently. Wearing their cock cages yesterday for example."

"They're not wearing them today," Miranda asked, "why not?"

"They'd suffered their punishment long enough and had as much desire to see and interact with Beth as I did."

"So you let both of them fuck Beth?" Master asked.

"Yes, I thought I had free rein with her."

"You did. I fully surrendered control of her sexuality to you during your visit."

I wondered how long this had been planned. I only knew about it when it appeared on the schedule three days ago.

"I would offer Beth's services to the table today, but I have some plans for her during her punishment. Beth you may pleasure Ethan and Mistress Layton. Hannah, if you would have Angelique take care of Miranda and yourself, we'll adjourn to the helo deck for Beth's punishment."

"What about yourself, Master?" I asked.

"Perhaps Mistress Layton would allow Gloria to service me once more."

"By all means, Joshua. Have at her."

So while I licked Mistress Layton, Gloria sucked Master to hardness and while I took care of Ethan's cock, Master bent Gloria over the table and fucked her cunt, leaving me out of it entirely.

At 1445, the ship's intercom system announced a punishment evolution to take place on the helo deck and people gravitated toward the stern as their duties allowed. Master took me down there and put me in the stocks and covered my face with a blindfold again. He added a spreader bar to my ankles to keep my legs widely spread and keep me from moving them too much. I couldn't wiggle one leg without the other anchoring it.

"Beth, you told us your Mistress trained you to ignore a punishment when pleasuring someone. Do you stand by your statement?"

"Yes, sir."

"While you're being paddled, I'm going to stretch your punishment out so it takes five minutes for each ten strokes. During each of those ten strokes, I want you to suck a cock and make the man cum. If you fail to do so within five minutes, I will add two more strokes to your punishment. You will do it for four different men. Do you understand, Beth?"

"Yes, Master."

"You, come here, whip your dick out and let Beth suck your cock."

In a few seconds, a quasi hard prick was rubbing against my lips and I opened my mouth. Of course, with the blindfold on, I had no idea who's cock I was now sucking. There were a lot of men on the ship, including Mistress' two slaves. Even the helicopter pilot was aboard now. I felt a hard paddle swat my ass as I sucked and sucked hard and the first one surrendered his load to me before my time ran out.

Since the swats were well spaced out, there was a significant delay between them, but the cumulative affect of ten hard swats with a paddle began to build up. The first ten were manageable, but the second ten started to burn badly. I still managed to get the second man drained before the next group of ten were done, swallowing quickly so I could breathe before the next one started fucking my face.

The third set of ten really started to hurt and even sinking into sub space wasn't helping much. They were so spaced out, it was hard to stay there. The one fucking my mouth now was more of a driver and I loosened my throat and let him fuck me without much effort on my part, letting my throat muscles do the work instead of trying to use my tongue. Still because I had less control, I didn't quite finish him in five minutes. Master added two more strokes before the fourth one took his place at my mouth.

My ass was a fiery ball of pain, every additional swat adding to the heat. It didn't seem to dissipate and spread as much either. I could feel my cunt was liquid and feeling the warmth, but not nearly enough to cum. I sucked my fourth cock through my tears and sobs as each new blow landed. This one let me suck and lick more and he thrust less, so I could get him off within the five minutes.

I imagined my ass cheeks to be dark red, perhaps even bruised. I know the slightest touch was excruciating. Which is when a cock entered my cunt, sparking a combination of agony and ecstasy. It wasn't my Master though, fucking me. He was up by my head, talking to me.

"You don't get enough of my fucking you, Beth, so let's add a few more cocks to the mix, shall we. While your ass is blazing hot from this spanking, three men are going to fuck your cunt and a fourth your ass. I want you to think of me each time one of them smacks against your burning buttocks and eventually cums in you. Then you're going to stay here until I release you, waving your cum filled cunt at everyone. Do you understand me, slave?"

"Yes, Master," I sobbed, still crying.

"You want to bitch and complain about your life, you may do so to Hannah and Angelique, who both know what's going on, not to anyone else who doesn't have a fucking clue. I don't want to hear you've spoken about it to anyone else, not a crew member or a friend, not another guest, even including Lynn when she gets aboard. What happens between you and me is our business. Am I perfectly clear or will we have to repeat this lesson in the future?"

"You're clear, sir."

"Good."

So four different cocks fucked me on the helicopter deck in front of everyone. I never knew who's cocks I sucked or who fucked me. I orgasmed, too much the slave not to, but every orgasm punctuated with waves of pain, the last one finishing in my bottom. Since Master had mentioned he had plans for Mistress Layton's slaves, I suspected two of the cocks were theirs, but I couldn't tell which ones. Were they two of the men who hurt me when they fucked me or two who used my mouth as I was being hurt? Then I was left alone, locked in the stocks. Occasionally a hand would brush my ass cheeks and I'd flinch they were still so painful.

At some point, before Mistress Layton left, she apologized to me.

"I'm sorry, Pet. I was trying to determine why you were having difficulties with Joshua. I didn't intend to cause problems between you."

"He's right, Mistress. I spoke out of turn. It should be something between Master and I. I've spoken about my difficulties with everyone, no matter, he's been kind and generous in a lot of other things he's done, including bringing you to visit."

"And I should have minded my own business. I still care for you deeply, Beth, and hoped to intercede on your behalf and I made things worse."