My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swat. It was hard. I knew his handprint was now on my bottom.

"One. Thank you, sir."

Swat. The other cheek, just as hard.

"Two. Thank you, sir."

Swat. "Three. Thank you, sir." All the way to twenty; ten for each infraction.

When he finished, Master told me to get up and help take the dishes to the galley, at which time I could join most of my friends.

Master grabbed Gloria's hand and brought her to her feet. "Come along, Gloria. You're going to be a very busy girl tonight. Miss Miranda, I believe your suite awaits us."

He took Miranda's arm on his and they left, suddenly. I rubbed my bottom absently. Without a word to me. Poof! Gone.

"Mistress, please allow Hannah to take you back to Master's quarters and I will be there shortly. It won't take me long."

"Yes, Pet. We'll be waiting for you. Come along, you two," she said, standing up.

The three of them followed Hannah and Angelique to Master's Cabin. The Captain went to check on the status of the ship and Reggie, Jìngyi and I loaded all of the remaining dishes on the food carts. Reggie took a small vacuum and sucked up all the crumbs, then we folded up the table linens and napkins and put them into a laundry hamper which someone would grab first thing tomorrow morning. Jìngyi, holding my leash again, and I pushed the food carts down to the elevator, which we normally never used, and took them back to the galley where they were all loaded into an industrial dishwasher.

"If I may ask another favor, Jìngyi, I need you to lead me back to Master's cabin. Now I owe you four minutes to play with me as it's the fourth time today you've led me, all without taking the time owed. If you want, I can introduce you to my friends. If you were inclined, perhaps you could stay awhile. I'm sure both of the men would enjoy your company."

"I think I'd be embarrassed having sex in front of someone else," she said. "I've never done it before."

"I understand it can be a little intimidating the first time. Obviously, you don't have to, but I think you might enjoy it. Why don't you decide when we get there."

She nodded shyly. She led me up to Master's Cabin and we both went in. Mistress was lying on the bed and Luke was between her legs. Ranger was watching. They all looked at us as we entered. Luke didn't stop, he didn't have permission. Both men finally had their cock cages off. Good, let the party begin.

"Everyone, this is Jìngyi. She was the non-nude one serving tonight. This is her first time on one of Master's cruises too, and she's one of my friends on board the ship. Her primary responsibilities on board are IT and electronics, but she also serves on the bridge, and helps with guest relations. For leading me by my leash, she gets to spend a minute feeling me up. This is actually the fourth time today she's helped me so I owe her four minutes. She's feeling a little shy doing it in front of everyone, so I might take her to my cabin for a few minutes."

"Wait a minute," Mistress said. "You mean if I lead you somewhere on your leash, I get to caress your body for a minute?"

"Yes, Mistress. The crew has to stop whatever they're doing unless it's a ship emergency and take me where I need to go. In return for interrupting what they're doing, they get to fondle me."

"I led you to this cabin when we got here. It means I get to fondle you for a minute."

"That's correct, Mistress, but I thought you'd be doing a lot more than fondle me tonight."

"True, but I want to take my minute now, in front of your friend. Luke stop for a minute." Luke finally stopped. "Come here, Beth."

I smiled at her. "Of course, Mistress. I'm yours to command."

Mistress Layton sat up on the edge of the bed and I approached her. "Stand between my legs," she ordered.

There is where I stood. Mistress Layton sucked on my left nipple while her fingers went between my legs, stroking my sex. Wonderful. I gasped in pleasure.

I was counting down the seconds in my head, hoping she'd give me an orgasm before I reached the end. Unfortunately, cleaning up hadn't left me sufficiently aroused. I called out when I knew for sure a minute had passed.

"Come here, Jìngyi," Mistress said, pronouncing her name correctly and patting the bed beside her. "Take over and see if you can't make this miserable slave girl sing when she cums." Jìngyi looked hesitantly at Ranger and Luke. "Don't worry about those two. They're harmless and I don't bite unless you want me to."

She stepped over and sat on the bed next to Mistress Layton. Jìngyi looked around briefly, then leaned forward and sucked on my other nipple while her hand slipped between my legs, caressing my clit, for a couple minutes before three of her fingers plunged into my pussy, stroking away.

I was breathing hard, standing on my tip toes as I felt an orgasm building like water behind a dam, waiting to send it crashing down with a roar.

"Are you going to cum, Pet?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, ma'am," I squeaked, barely holding on.

"Don't you think you should ask permission first, or do you want another spanking? I brought a paddle just for you."

"Mistress, can I cum, please," I gasped, trying to hold back now I might need permission.

"How much time is left on her four minutes, Ranger?" She asked.

"Thirty seconds, Mistress."

"Count down, Ranger. Beth, you can cum when he reaches three."

Ranger started counting backward starting at ten. Oh, I needed to cum so bad. I was creaming Jìngyi's fingers something fierce.

"Five, four, three," Ranger said, and I screamed, clutching Jìngyi's head to my breast, throbbing on her fingers, clasping, releasing, clasping.

My orgasm finally started to die, ebbing away.

"Now, Jìngyi; wasn't that more fun than hiding away in Beth's room?"

"Yes, ma'am," Jìngyi admitted, "that was fun."

"Let Ranger lick off your fingers. He's dying to taste Beth again. We all are really."

She shyly offered up her hand to Ranger who licked my juices off her fingers.

"Do you have somewhere you need to be now or would you like to stay awhile?" Mistress asked.

Jìngyi looked at the four of us, looking back at her. "I wouldn't mind staying a little while," she said.

"Lovely. You're such an attractive girl. Do you like men or women?"

"I used to think I only liked men. Beth changed my mind about that."

"Yes, Beth changed my mind about only men as well. She's good at that. Let her help you out of your clothes and since you don't really know us yet, we'll let her start until you're ready for something more."

Jìngyi was quite shy when I removed her clothes. She wanted to cover herself, but felt foolish doing so. As a consequence, her hands moved everywhere, covering, revealing, front, back, up, down. I took hold of them and kissed her, telling her to wrap her hands around me. That she could do, and as we kissed, the only place her hands wandered was over my ass. I got her on the bed and her legs parted and went to work on her silky sex, having her squirming quickly.

Luke and Mistress took turns kissing her as the other sucked one taut bud, and fingered the other one. Ranger got behind me and pushed his cock deep inside my cunt, going slowly so I wouldn't jostle the pretty pussy in front of me.

"Mistress," I moaned after a few minutes, "can I cum."

"As much as you want, Pet."

I moaned and went back to the tasty twat I was licking. I orgasmed four times before Ranger grunted and flooded my cunt with cum. Jìngyi climaxed five times. I'd been working longer. At that point, it became more a free-for-all, with Jìngyi sucking Ranger's cock while Luke fucked her and I pleasured Mistress. There was a lot of cumming for a time, though we finally slowed down from sheer exhaustion. Ranger and Luke had Jìngyi sandwiched between them, just petting and cuddling. They knew how much a woman needed those things. I'd clambered up Mistress Layton's body and was kissing her while my hand petted her pussy in a friendly way.

"Damn, Beth! I swear you're even better now than you were when you left us."

"I've had more practice," I said. "I'd hope to be better than I was several weeks ago."

"How much practice are you getting on women?"

"After Master chose me, I spent a lot of time with Hannah and Angelique, plus another woman named Lynn, who's going to be joining us in a couple days. Master is taking her on as an apprentice Dominant. He'll be working with her on me. I spent all morning and half the afternoon pleasuring Miss Miranda today. Each day they hold a drawing where each Department Head nominates a hard working crew member for me to reward and one of them was a woman. Plus, Master had me pleasure Jìngyi because it was her first cruise and the masseuse for giving me a massage. Now I'm giving oral sex to everyone who takes my survey and one of the first ones who did was a woman. I'm guessing I'm averaging about one per day. And of course, once someone enjoys my services and word spreads to others I'm good, I don't want to disappoint anyone now their expectations are high, so I work harder on the next one."

"Your Master really spreads your services around, doesn't he?"

"Very much. I've worried that he's disappointed in me and wished he'd chosen someone else for the trip, but he assures me he's not, and Hannah tells me the same thing. She said he's never been as happy with a slave as he is with me and she was one of his first. Every so often, I'm convinced I'm the wrong girl for him, then he does something like invite all of you to come see me and it's so kind and special, I feel he must care for me. Then on the opposite end of the spectrum, he spanks me tonight, goes off with Gloria and Miss Miranda and doesn't even say goodnight. I'm so confused by his behavior. I don't understand it."

"Hannah was one of his first slaves?" Mistress asked. "And now she has a slave herself. Curious."

"Yes. Normally he's only with someone for a brief time and then he's on to the next. I think this cruise will be the longest he's ever been with a slave. Maybe that's the problem. He'll be with me too long, and he knows it now. He still likes and appreciates Hannah, which is why she remained his personal assistant, but she decided she liked women better than men, met Angelique and got married. Hannah said she's submissive to men but Dominant towards submissive women and Angelique just found out she's submissive. Hannah collared her a couple days ago, right here on the ship. She got her first whipping last night."

"How did she discover she was submissive?" Mistress asked.

"I think it started when she witnessed Lynn spanking me with a hairbrush. She tried being spanked and climaxed during her spanking. Then once she saw me on board doing all my slave things, she had Hannah tie her up a few times, and started stripping as soon as she got to her room and started asking Hannah if she could be a slave as well."

"You think Angelique discovered she was submissive witnessing your submission?" Luke asked.

"Perhaps. I don't know if it's a direct correlation, but it's suggestive when she discovered it."

"I wouldn't be that surprised," Jìngyi threw in. "Watching Beth's submission is very alluring. Even when she's being punished, she seems very happy. I don't know what I expected when I was told there'd be a sex slave on the cruise, but Beth wasn't it. I thought she would be poor, ignorant, uneducated and neurotic.

"Beth is anything but; always pleasant, positive, cheerful and happy. I have to stop and question myself every so often when I find myself thinking being someone's sex slave would be fun and why don't I try it. I know I wouldn't really enjoy it, but she does. And Beth, I really do think Joshua loves you. Everyone on the ship loves you. Why would Joshua be any different? Everyone talks about you all the time, both men and women. I think most of the men would jump in front of a bullet for you. I probably would."

"I know I attribute my submission to service," Luke said; "serving others above yourself as being the pinnacle of human evolution and behavior to society. Beth's submission seems so pure and driven by wanting what's best for others and not herself. I think it helps others recognize an ideal not often witnessed in others; an untainted purity of purpose to do the best she can for others, unmotivated by greed, jealousy, or any of the other seven deadly sins. Frank recognized it and made peace with you, Mistress. I can see where others might recognize the serenity Beth has in her submission and want to emulate it."

"You make me sound like a saint, Luke. I'm no saint," I said.

"Not a saint, but saintly. Kind, caring, solicitous of others, concerned for their well being, seeking their happiness and joy."

"Can't I just like sex?"

"No," Mistress said, "if it was solely a question of sex, you'd have discovered you were a slut a long time ago. I don't know if submission opened you up to the idea of service towards others or if it always existed. I suppose your desire to be a psychologist implies a desire to help others. But you definitely have a certain something now, and everyone recognizes it, even if only subconsciously. I hated to give you up. I've never known anyone so loving and kind. We all missed you like hell. I'm not surprised the whole damn ship is falling in love with you."

"Mistress is right, Beth," Ranger said. "You're special and I'm not astonished if you're a catalyst. If half the people on this ship decided to become submissives and the other half Dominants, it wouldn't surprise me. Some wanting to be like you and the other half wanting to own you. I told you if anything happened to you, I would scorch the earth searching for you, I wasn't kidding. I'd kill anyone who harmed you. You seem to have that affect on everyone."

"Except my Master," I said. "I'm not sure what affect I have on him."

"No," Mistress said. "Something else is going on there, but it's not a lack of care and concern for you. I'd bet my last dollar on that. I'm amazed he even lets you out of his sight. I'd have been hard pressed to just turn you over to someone else for the night if I were still your Mistress. Changing subject, Jìngyi, unless you have something better to do, why don't you spend the night with us and we can play more in the morning."

"I think I'd like that, thank you. I've had a lot of fun tonight."

Luke and Ranger cuddled Mistress and I cuddled Jìngyi. It was a pleasant night.

******

Sunday

When I woke, I was the first one up. I wanted more sex and since I'd gotten Jìngyi involved in this group grope, I decided to start with her. I stealthily crept down the bed until her pussy was in front of my face and lightly licked her folds. She stirred sleepily, soon realized why she was waking up, sighed and spread her legs for me. She couldn't really contain her movements, nor the sounds she made as she climaxed, which eventually woke the others.

Luke lined up behind me and thrust hard, filling me suddenly; exquisitely full, momentarily making me lose concentration. Mistress, lowering her pussy on Jìngyi's mouth, sighing as she licked her from stern to stem. Ranger stood on the bed and fed his cock to his Mistress; all five of us connected, linked by sexual organs. The three women, shaking each time we orgasmed; the men driving, reaching for completion. The musky scent of sex permeated the air. Luke's prick pulsed inside me shortly before his Mistress swallowed Ranger's cum. Collapsing to the bed, sated, replete, drained, naked bodies scattered every which way.

"How many times have you licked a woman before, Jìngyi?" Mistress inquired.

"Once."

"Only once?"

"But I had a good teacher. Beth is quite good at teaching."

Gloria came into the room, and seeing the tangle of bodies, zeroing in on me and climbing over me in a sixty-nine, wrenching another orgasm from my slick cunt, sliding her pussy over my tired tongue until I'd wrung another from her, then climbing off me.

"My God, Beth. Your Master was insatiable. He wanted to fuck all night," she exclaimed. "Between him and Miranda, I'm exhausted."

"Not too dead to fuck me again," I said.

"Well, I missed you. I know you had tons of fun last night and who's this sweet young thing?" Seeing the extra person in the bed.

"This is Jìngyi, a friend of mine." Gloria pounced and kissed her, feeling her up. "See, Mistress. That's what I mean about Master. He's never wanted to fuck me all night. One and done and he's going to sleep. Gloria, he wants to fuck all night. I'm not sure if I'm the right one for him. If he wanted to fuck someone all night long, shouldn't it be a slave he chose for himself and not some stranger?"

"There's something to be said about fresh and new," Mistress Layton replied.

"I was fresh and new at one point, even if I'm not now," I said. "No all nighters, even at the beginning."

"Mmm. I don't know what to tell you. His eyes seemed to follow you everywhere last night at dinner."

"We should probably get breakfast and refuel," I said.

"I already ate," Gloria said. "What I need is to take a nap after showering the sex off me. Your Master had food brought to Miranda's room first thing after we woke up; well, after we fucked upon waking up."

"Follow me," I said, "I'll let you shower and sleep in my room in case we need the bed again."

Leading her into my room, I pointed out the shower's controls, and how to switch from sea to fresh water. I told her she was welcome to the bed.

"Do me a favor," I asked, "Take my survey before you fall asleep. You'll want to play again when you wake up." I handed her my old iPad. I grabbed the other one for myself.

"Sure." She kissed me before stepping into the shower.

The rest of us likely stunk of sex too. The shower in Master's bath was big enough for two big guys or three girls, so the two guys waited while we showered, and they took theirs while Mistress and Jìngyi dressed.

"Will you be able to spend more time with us, Jìngyi?" Mistress asked.

"Not today. I've got my regular duties, plus bridge watch from 1600-2000."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I so enjoyed your company."

"Me too, Ms. Layton. Have a good day and a safe trip back."

I went on the intercom and asked Master to call me. He called a minute later and asked what I wanted.

"Master, are there any special plans for our guests I should know about?"

"We'll have informal dining in the dining room at 1300, but you're in charge of the guests and what they do for the day."

"Yes, sir. Is there a drawing today, sir?"

"No, we'll make up both drawings we missed tomorrow. You'll do three. Plus, you'll need to catch up on your surveys, too."

"I understand, sir."

I put the leash on my collar and Ranger led me while I took them down to the crew mess, introducing them to the everyone I knew. Ranger fondled me in front of everyone there for my leash holding. We had waffles with strawberries and a choice of several breakfast meats. Since I hadn't shown them the whole ship yesterday, I took them down to the gym and exercise rooms. This time, Luke was leading me. I showed them my normal exercise routine on the heavy bag and then the gun range. Ranger had to try his hand at the shooting. He wasn't quite as good as Edgar, but he was a darn good shot.

"This is a great set up," Ranger said. "This beats a lot of what we had for our own training. I'm impressed."

"Everyone is expected to learn. All of them come from military backgrounds, except Master and Mistress Hannah and her slave, so it's more refresher for them than it was me."

"Why so much training?" Mistress asked.

"It's an extremely valuable ship and often carries foreign dignitaries and sometimes sails into dangerous waters such as the Gulf of Aden near Somalia and there are often pirates near Indonesia as well. They don't want to get captured and held for ransom. By carrying enough firepower, they hope to keep everyone away."