My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How bad is it? Will I still be bruised in a couple days?"

"It will probably be gone tomorrow, although late. You might not be able to sit on it today or lie on your back tonight. Not as bad as a cane, but he struck you hard."

I wasn't released before they left, staying in the stocks, so all of them kissed me and said goodbye before they flew off. My eyes were covered and I was bent over, so the helicopter carrying them away could take off while I remained in the stocks. My legs got tired, but still I stood there, the cum of four different men running down my legs, drying and crusting before reaching my knees.

Around 1800, Hannah came up to me and said, "I've got some cream which will help with the pain, but it's going to hurt as I spread it on. After I've finished, I'm to leave you here for another thirty minutes to give the cream a chance to penetrate the skin and dry off. After which Joshua recommends you get in the pool for awhile. It's cooler than the spa and will soothe your bottom."

"I understand," I replied. "Thank you."

Hannah spread the cream on my naked ass and after three or four minutes, it did hurt less than it did before. Markedly better, halfway normal, by the time she released me from the stocks after removing my blindfold and leg spreader. She told me to remain in the pool until she came to get me. I got in the pool and it cooled the residual heat even more. Reggie came by with a plate of food and set it beside the pool.

"Joshua felt you should eat something, Beth."

It even had silverware so I didn't have eat it like a dog. I couldn't sit down yet, but I could stand at the side of the pool and eat my dinner.

About an hour after I received my food, Hannah came back and led me on my leash to Master's quarters. He wasn't there. Hannah put me in a Slave Trainer.

"This one operates off a cord and doesn't turn off when the battery dies," Hannah said. "It will run all night. Master knows it will be hard, but the arousal and near orgasms will help more with your pain."

"I'm almost okay now," I said. "I don't need it."

"Try sitting down," she said.

I did my best to keep my face calm and peaceful when I sat down, but I grimaced in pain when my butt hit the chair.

"It goes on," Hannah said

I sighed in resignation and she turned it on. The vibrating arousal started immediately, not sensing an oncoming orgasm. Hannah had me get in the cage below the bed, ensuring I had a pad, pillow and blanket to cover myself with, then plugged it in to a nearby plug. Shit!

Around 2200, Master came in with Miranda. He didn't speak a word to me, nor did she. They undressed and got into the bed. Master fucked her twice before they went to sleep, and twice more in the morning. I know this because the damn Slave Trainer didn't really let me sleep and I heard everything they did right over my head. I could even hear Master's cock sluicing through her moist cunt, the wet slap of flesh against flesh, in addition to every groan, moan and whimper. I wept silent tears.

What did it mean that Master's ignoring of his needy slave hurt worse than the spanking did?

******