All Comments on 'My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 09'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MbC56MbC56over 3 years ago

Amazing chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfection

Of course the romantic in me would have liked to see Beth and Joshua get married but this works for these characters. This chapter is IMHO faultless. It would take an exceptional woman to be comfortable with the man she loves marrying someone else.

In this instance it truly is a marriage of convenience and those have been ongoing for hundreds of years.

Despite the wedding there’s no reason to prevent the 3 of them or even just Joshua and Beth having a private blessing ceremony. The only blatantly obvious risk for a potential political scandal arise if Joshua and Beth have children, I’m sure they’d want both parents names on the birth certificate(s). Politics is a nasty business, and people dig. It’s not like it’s ever going to be as progressive as ‘President Bartlett’ in “West Wing” (obvs excluding all the personal scandals and drama that occurred in the TV program 😉). They can be discreet about everything else.

So yeah, a very easy 5 ⭐️. Thanks again for sharing it’s appreciated.

Tess (UK)

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 3 years ago
100% PERFECT

I now understand why some people say things like "1000% or a million %", for the same reason that I want to give this chapter 6 or 7 stars, maybe 10. You have moved the bar. What used to be considered the perfect 5☆s is now only a possible 4.5☆s.

I had suspected the reason for his treatment of his slave, I'm glad to know that I was correct. I also thought that was the reason he wasn't likely to marry the congresswoman. I love the way you worked that out.

Now all I can say is "I'm ready for the next chapter. And the next and the next and the next.....

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago

Just when I thought this story couldn't get any better ... AMAZING! Beth is a submissive, saint and smarter than smart in one person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mistress Beth

Wonderful Chapter!!!

I am so glad that Beth confronted Joshua Greenbriar to make him confess his personal feelings to her. Unlike the Richard Gere’s character Edward Lewis, in the movie “Pretty Woman,” Joshua confessed to Beth right away that he was in love with so much that he wanted to marry her. Whereas, Edward Lewis made us wait to end of the movie before confessing his love Julia’s Roberts’ character Vivian Ward.

Now, having their personal feelings out in the open, Beth creates closure for Miranda’s future as Joshua’s Wife, with Beth as Joshua’s life long submissive, and Miranda’s ultimate companion to guide her for as long as she desires. This will surely be a wonderful, yearlong, voyage with endless possibilities and discoveries for all.

I believe, unknowingly to Beth, she has become “Mistress Beth” to the ship’s crew, because she turned the them into ship’s family by her selfless caring for each crewmember just to please her master’s wishes. However, I am concerned as to what the future holds, for each crewmember, once this year’s voyage ends, if Joshua decides to establish a normal life at home to raise a family with Miranda and Beth. How will Joshua continue these sailing journeys while trying raise a family and caring for his children? Sure, I can see Joshua taking short cruises with his families but not the long and extensive sailings familiarized by the crew, and without Beth accompanying them on their voyage but that’s another story by itself.

Stay COVID Safe

Jeff

Steve150177Steve150177over 3 years ago
Love it!

I don't want to throw cold water on this story. I hope you take this the right way.

Covid has shown us that anyone can die at any time.

Beth and Miranda ought to be worried about Joshua's death. Money will be no problem for Miranda, but what about Beth?

On a different note, how easy would it be to find the right Master if he died? With control of a $Billion at stake, how could they trust anyone?

cyberphotocyberphotoover 3 years ago

I'm happy for Beth and Joshua, and I understand why Beth said to Joshua that he should marry Miranda for the image and convenience to not screw up Miranda career, but I think they should've waited for a while to see if Joshua and Miranda were really a match ether as Joshua submissive or wife. Since Joshua loves Beth and was scared to lose Beth. But this story is great so keep up the great work.

loic333loic333almost 3 years ago

Bravo à vous

Un chapitre exceptionnel dans l'explication de la D/sur

Merci pour ce moment

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

A quandary resolved. At least it's in the open, ie to Beth, how Joshua feels about her. IMO Beth is definitely topping from below in the best way possible and this is the solution to a big festering issue. Financial arrangements need to be made and I'd be very surprised if Joshua doesn't put them into place. Be interesting to see how this develops.

5⛤

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

Finally, we get the love story you've been writing all along. Beth is too true to be real. If this is what a real sex slave is I really, really want one.

TheNymphTheNymph8 months ago

When a writer is this good, i tend to binge-read their stories. However, a few chapters ago i took a break from reading because i was so heartbroken for Beth. i knew she was in love with Joshua. It is what cemented her submission, not the sex and not the research. i figured it must have been emotional agony at times. Beth was much more emotionally mature than me and seemed to take it in stride. She has become my role model for how i want to be.

Thors_Fist has been able to evoke my laughter, my anger, and real tears. i've always said if a book or a movie can do that, it is a testament to its excellence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous