My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Granted, sir. I'll not deny my part, but you allowed me to keep you on edge. It's what I meant earlier about the journey as opposed to the destination. You allowed yourself to experience the journey, not speed toward the destination. It is how a woman would make love to another woman, which is why even lesbians express interest in seeing what it would be like."

"I don't know if I'd be capable of doing it the same way without the active participation of the female willing to stop and keep me hard but not letting me cum. It was the combination of the two of us, not me alone. You know how hard I needed to control myself when you first became my slave. Knowing I would lose you at the end of the year, I could barely fuck you without losing myself in my emotions, surrendering to you rather than controlling you."

"But you did keep control, Master, much to my dismay. You can recognize your need to orgasm more easily than I and change what you're doing to account for it and be willing to explore the sex act to its fullest with your partner. I have no doubt you could do it if you wanted to because you can remain in control of yourself."

"And you don't care if I fuck them?"

"No, Master. You've allowed me pleasure with others, including them. They kept me sane until I understood your need to stay in control of yourself. I wish you to fuck whomever you please for your pleasure. It gladdens me to see you happy, sir."

He stroked my cheek and kissed me.

"Let me think about it," Master said. "Why do you want me to fuck them in public?"

"So other women can see how lucky I am to have a Master like you and other men might see and learn from you, especially if you're responsible for your own control. You could make the love evolution into a weekly thing, fucking any woman who wished."

"You're an amazing woman, Beth. I've never met anyone quite like you."

"I'm your obedient slave, Master."

"How obedient, Beth?"

"Very obedient, sir."

"Then you must refrain from cumming while I fuck you again."

"Unfortunately, Master. I'm not quite that well trained. I expect you'll have to punish me at some point, as your slave girl may be very obedient, but not quite with that much control." I kissed him.

He readjusted our positions so he could spear into my cunt. I moaned and it wasn't an act for our audience of two. He filled me utterly and completely.

"I'll keep track of how often I cum so you can correct your slave tomorrow, Master," I panted, riding him. "I fully expect to be a bad girl."

He nibbled on a puckered nipple. I moaned again. Beside us, Hannah and Angelique started pleasuring each other, busy fingers exploring under the water. I earned fifty swats before Master groaned and filled my pussy with his seed. Honestly, I tried to keep from cumming, but was proven a failure. Master had demonstrated more control than I did. The only relief I had from knowing Angelique would be right there beside me. She was no more successful than I'd been in obeying her Mistress.

******

Francesca arrived a little after 1830. Almost as soon as the helicopter touched down, she had the door open and was rushing to kiss me, giving me a bear hug.

"Beth, I'm so happy to see you. I've dreamt about this since you invited me."

"I hope it meets your expectations, Francesca. May I introduce you to my Master, Joshua Greenbriar." Francesca put out her hand and Master instead kissed her hand then drew her closer for a light kiss on each cheek. Francesca blushed. "Master, I'd like to present Francesca, and I need to apologize as I've never learned her last name."

"Rawlins. Francesca Rawlins and this is my slave, Belle," who was just getting off the helicopter. She was a lovely girl. "Belle come here, and since Beth is naked, I want you naked as well."

Belle hesitated, looking at all the others who were standing around, but she complied, taking off her summer dress. She wore nothing beneath it. She was perhaps an inch shorter than I was, athletic looking and trim, bald cunt, dark hair.

Noticing her hesitation in obeying, Master asked, "May I inspect your slave, Francesca?"

"Please do," Francesca replied. "I'd like to reacquaint myself with Beth's body. Display for the Master, Belle."

Belle snapped into position, though her hands were behind her waist instead of her neck. Master carefully inspected her body as Francesca had her way with mine, finding I was as wet as I normally was.

Francesca licked off her fingers when she finished, smacking her lips at my taste. I laughed and hugged her again.

Finishing his inspection of Belle which included pushing two fingers into her twat, making her moan, Master said, "We'll be dining in at seven-fifteen PM. Beth will show you to your cabin and bring you to the dining room when it's time. Please make use of her if you wish." He handed her the end of my leash.

She accepted it. "Thank you, Joshua. That's very generous."

"Any friend of Beth's is a friend of ours."

"Leo will see to your luggage, Mistress," I said, "please follow me."

I led them to their cabin, the one LuAnn had been using until this morning, now cleaned and sanitized.

I said, "The person who leads me on the leash is entitled to fondle me for a minute, Mistress."

She laughed and kissed me again, taking full advantage of her minute's worth of time. Belle didn't seem particularly pleased to see her Mistress enjoying me. Francesca broke it off and looked around.

"This is lovely. It's a beautiful ship, Beth."

"I love it here," I admitted. "I've never been happier in my life."

There was a knock on the door and I admitted Leo and their luggage. I thanked him for his assistance and helped Belle put away the clothes. When we were finished, Francesca pulled her skirt up and invited me to taste her. We didn't have a great deal of time, so I didn't go for a full scale Beth special, but still left her panting hard when I was finished.

"I swear you're better now than you were the first time you licked me," Francesca said.

"Lots of practice, Mistress."

"Even with a Master?"

"Oh, yes, Master feels free sharing me with other members of the crew, male and female, and until this morning, I had a sister slave. She had to go back home."

"Didn't I read your Master just got married? Some Congresswoman I think?"

"Yes, Mistress. It needs to remain a secret, but she's my sister slave."

Both of them looked at me in surprise. "Wouldn't you imagine his new wife might have a problem with Master having a sex slave unless she wasn't on the fringe of the life herself, Mistress?"

"I remember thinking that, but thought she might be a bit Dominant."

"Nope, as much of a sex slave as myself. Master married her so she could remain his slave, Mistress. It would have been difficult for her to continue her arrangement without being his wife. Now she has an excuse to see him as often as she can."

"Don't you have a problem with your Master marrying and having sex with another woman?" Belle asked.

"Not in the slightest. In fact it was I who suggested it after he offered to marry me."

"You turned down marrying your Master?" Belle blurted.

"It was the only way he could keep us both. It's not as if he doesn't remain my Master."

My watch sounded an alarm. "It's time for dinner." I handed Francesca my leash. "Let's go eat and I'll help you relax after supper."

I led them both to supper and Francesca was given the seat of honor opposite Master. Belle had a thick cushion next to her Mistress. The Captain was seated to her left and Hannah to her right. Angelique was on a cushion beside Hannah in slave mode. Lynn was seated next to Björn with Manuel kneeling beside her. Sherry was helping to serve tonight, along with Kelly and Henderson. Reggie was in charge again tonight, handling the wine and any other beverages. Leo had received enough time to shower and change and was seated beside Hannah with Pierre seated beside him. Ethan and Edgar were on Lynn's side, next to Manuel.

Both Francesca and Belle were a little surprised to see how many slaves there were, even Sherry who was the only naked food server. Master had me sit on his lap.

Master began by introducing the others to Francesca and Belle, then we enjoyed a dinner of chicken Cordon Bleu, escalloped potatoes, vegetable medley and a nice, dry white wine with only hints of sweetness.

They were both shocked when Lynn stroked Manuel off until he orgasmed onto her vegetables. We'd seen her do it often enough we weren't surprised. I used to think Lynn really loved the taste of male cum, but now realized she did it to establish Manuel's subservience and perhaps humiliate him slightly.

Lynn laughed at their expression. "Manuel has to fuck me for an hour tonight without cumming. I thought I'd relieve a little of the pressure or he couldn't possibly last." So she had another reason today.

Hannah wanted to know how Francesca knew me and she explained the race on the pony farm and her part in it, the fierce competition between her father and Mistress Layton and what happened to the owner of the losing pony and what happened to her father for several years and his attempt to bring in a ringer, a ranked 100 meter dash sprinter to best me.

"You mean your father would suck cock and get fucked in the ass based upon the results of one of these pony races?" Ethan said. "I can't imagine doing something like that."

"He would have been able to do the same to Mistress Layton if he won, and in fact, brought Gloria in precisely because he wanted to beat her so bad. He whipped her horribly in an attempt to win the race, but Beth beat him anyway."

"So he had to go through another ass fucking, cock sucking because Beth beat Gloria?" Ethan said.

"No, Beth felt their rivalry and competition had reached unhealthy levels. My father went to their farm expecting more of the same and instead Beth fucked him all morning, and both Beth and Mistress Layton fucked him all afternoon. He came back to the ranch a very happy and well drained man. Their competition is now ended. They're dating occasionally now."

"Still, I don't know how he put up with it. I'd never make a bet like that."

"I seem to recall another man who almost made a similar bet," I said, reminding Ethan of his near bet with me. "And you made a bet with me to take a punishment for me if I beat you swimming. Are you suggesting you're the type of person who would renege on a bet if you made one that involved getting fucked in the ass?"

Ethan actually blushed. "I'm just saying that a man has to be careful what kind of bet he makes. I certainly don't want to take another of your spankings for you."

"You're a wise man, Ethan, as I've already earned a fifty swat spanking tomorrow morning for cumming five times without Master's permission."

"I think I'd like to make that a fifty stroke whipping, Beth," Master said.

"As you wish, Master. I think I'd prefer the lash to the paddle for fifty. Imagine taking fifty strokes of the whip, Ethan, if Master got to whip your cock as he'll whip my cunt."

Ethan shuddered. "No thanks. I think I'm done betting you."

"I think you're a wise man, Ethan," Master said. "Beth continues to surprise me every day. Our little performance this afternoon was her idea."

"And I hope you men were paying attention, because if you fuck a woman the way Master fucked me, there's not a woman on this ship who'll hesitate to hop in the sack with you. Most of them have already offered to let Master fuck them in the future."

The men all looked at each other speculatively. I could already imagine them thinking of who they'd like to have in their bunk. Björn was squeezing Lynn's hand and she nodded slightly. Henderson was glancing at Angelique. Hannah noticed the way his thoughts were flowing.

"Down boy. My slave doesn't fuck anyone I don't want her to fuck," Hannah said to him. "Even if Angelique were willing to take that long dick of yours into her lesbian honey pot, you still have to overcome my objections."

"Christ!" Edgar said. "Joshua's already got Beth and Miranda and now the other fucking women on the ship want to fuck him as well. What's a fucking guy supposed to bloody do to get a little tail?"

We all laughed, even Francesca. Belle looked a little confused.

"Make love to a woman like he did to Beth," Kelly said. "I didn't know Joshua was taking offers, but you can go ahead and add my name to that list if you're making one."

I kissed Master. "Another one bites the dust," I whispered. I lay my head against him listening to his heartbeat.

"What happened earlier," Belle asked.

"Joshua fucked Beth for an hour back on the sundeck where you landed, in front of the entire crew who weren't otherwise occupied. He was like a fucking machine," Ethan said. "Cunt, ass, mouth, one to the other and back again."

"Sorry I missed it," Leo said. "Sounds like it would have been something to see."

"I'm trying to convince Master to add a love evolution to the weekly schedule," I said. "Perhaps you can see one in the future."

"You each time?" Leo asked.

"Others if Master wishes to fuck them. I'm hoping everyone learns to fuck like Master can. However, if one of you gents can get over any shyness or embarrassment you might suffer due to the size of your prick, and you can actually prove to a female you can do the same, there's no reason one of you other men can't be the center of attraction. Let everyone see what you've got to offer."

"With you?" Edgar asked.

"With any female willing to fuck in public," I said. "Darla would do it in a heartbeat. I'm not sure about anyone else. Who I fuck is up to Master, not me."

"Are you trying to turn my ship into the Love Boat, Beth?" Master asked.

"More like the Fuck Boat, sir. Why should I have all the fun?"

Master laughed. "Only you."

******

After dinner, Master invited Francesca to the upper deck spa to relax after her long flights.

"If you and Beth join us," Francesca said. "Let me put on a suit."

"Remember how much fun we had with Diego when you were willing to forgo the swimsuit, Mistress."

"I do," Francesca smiled, "with a great deal of fondness."

"There's no reason to worry about a suit up there. No one will bother us. Even the larger spa down here. Master insists every female be treated with respect, even collared slaves. You needn't worry about being bothered just because you're naked. It's actually quite relaxing once you get used to it."

"You talked me into it. Thank you."

We went to to upper deck and while they got in the spa, I got another bottle of wine and four glasses.

"Are you hoping to take advantage of me while I'm drunk, Beth?"

I laughed. "Do you need to be drunk for me to take advantage of you, Mistress?"

"No," she laughed, "not a bit."

"I didn't think so," I said, pouring her the first glass and giving it to her.

Master's was next, then Belle and finally myself. After we were all settled in the tub with our drinks, Master said, "Beth told me you acquired your slave after your experience with her. Is that right? You'd helped your father on your pony farm for ten years and never acquired a slave of your own until meeting Beth."

"Absolutely true. I never licked a cunt until confronted with hers, though I'd let plenty of ponies lick mine. Somehow, she made it all right to let go and lick another female."

"Do you think of yourself as more girl oriented now?"

"No, I still prefer cock. I've just added cunt to my menu. Belle gets upset sometimes I still want to have a big cock fill me."

"Did I ever tell you what I told Gloria when she was trying to decide whether or not to accept submission to a Mistress?" I asked.

"No, we haven't had much opportunity to speak since you left."

"I told her cunt was like eating pizza for the first time. You try it and maybe you like it; maybe you don't. Even if you decide you like the taste of pizza, it doesn't affect your taste for hamburger. If you liked hamburger before, you'll still like it even if you come to appreciate the taste of pizza. So I showed her how to make love to a woman and after she tried it with Mistress, she ran off to bed with Mistress' slave, Lucas. Mistress and I thought she didn't like sex with a woman. She came back twenty minutes later and said she still loved the taste of hamburger and crawled back into bed with us. We had a great night."

They all laughed at my story. "That's me," Francesca said, giggling. "I still love hamburger, but I now give thanks for the taste of pizza almost as much."

"Is Belle a lesbian, Mistress?" I asked.

"Belle said she's bi. It's what I wanted since I still enjoy cock, but she still seems to get upset every time I'm with a man."

"Just a man, or anyone, Mistress?"

"Just men, but I have Belle for girl sex, I don't really fuck other women."

"It's not because I don't like the occasional prick, Mistress. I just don't enjoy seeing you with anyone else, man or woman. You don't use other women because you have me."

"You love your Mistress?" Master asked.

"What's not to love, Master Joshua? She's beautiful, intelligent, kind, and I'm crazy about her. It's why I was surprised Beth told me you offered to marry her but she told you to marry the Congresswoman instead."

"How long have you been a submissive, Belle?" Master asked.

"Mistress is my first Dominant, so about six weeks, sir."

"It seems to me you think Francesca is your slave instead of the other way around; that you believe you possess her instead of being owned by her. You want to control who she has sex with instead of Francesca controlling who you have sex with. Isn't that what it sounds like to you?"

Belle was silent, thinking. "Perhaps, sir" she admitted.

"Do you know what Dominants and submissives call that behavior?" Master asked.

"No, sir."

"Topping from below. It's a very undesirable trait in a submissive. If you attempted it with me, I'd punish it out of you. You're fortunate to be owned by someone kinder than I am."

"Actually, Joshua, it's part of the reason I wanted to see Beth. After my exposure to her, I had certain expectations about what my sex slave would be like. Belle hasn't quite met my expectations. I was hoping Belle would recognize what a good submissive was supposed to be like after she met Beth. I thought a little submissive training from her would help matters along."

"Beth is the most perfect submissive I've ever seen, so she is a wonderful example for Belle to emulate, but the problem doesn't seem to be totally hers. Please forgive me for saying so, as I've just met you, but the problem would equally be yours, for tolerating such behavior. I believe you need Dominance training almost as much Belle needs submissive training."

"I've been raised around it for ten years."

"Ponies, which is a slightly different animal than a sex slave for one thing, and two, other than training the ponies to strut in their shoes, were you involved in the training of unbroken ponies when your father acquired them or did you mostly work with the broken ones?"

"The broken ones," Francesca replied thoughtfully.

"Belle is an unbroken pony. She was new to submission, and you still haven't broken her. She's got the bit in her teeth and is refusing to go in the direction you wish her to go. So while Beth can show her the direction she needs to go, you need to learn how to steer her at your will, not hers. I'd be happy to help. There are three very good Dominants on this ship. Lynn is the most natural Dominant I ever met. She didn't even know she was a Dominant until meeting Beth. Much of it is instinctual to her. I haven't had to show her much, even though it was the reason I brought her aboard, as kind of an apprentice Dominant.

"Hannah is a switch, so it makes her somewhat less confident in her role of Dominant, though she's been growing into it. One benefit of her being a switch is she understands the submissive role as she herself was one. Some of the best Dominants were once good subs. I myself had to grow into Dominance. I knew what I liked early in life, but didn't understand how to make it happen. It was through watching older and wiser Dominants, I truly began to understand it. Beth is the first sub who I haven't really had to train. She just is. The only thing I've needed to do is transfer her submission from Mistress Layton, who first trained her, to me. The rest is cake.

123456...8