My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Francesca. You're a lovely woman and I enjoyed you a lot. Beth, once again a pleasure. Thanks for everything." Edgar left.

I crawled in bed and hugged Francesca, still panting from her sex with Edgar. "It won't be so bad, Mistress. It's actually quite arousing fucking in front of other people. I almost prefer it anymore. If it's any consolation, if we'd held the contest tomorrow, you might have won."

"Why, since everyone wants to fuck the new girl."

"The one exception to the general rule is people who are in a relationship they care about and want to maintain, Mistress. One of the people taking the survey tomorrow is Captain Amundsen. He's in a quasi serious relationship with Lynn. Obviously, he knows Lynn has both a female and male slave and is fucking them, and he's accepted blow jobs from others as he did Belle last night.

"I don't know if he's discussed other types of sex with Lynn and whether or not they're allowing other people to fuck them, other than women for Lynn. If they haven't discussed the Captain having other than oral sex with other women, it's possible he would have chosen the blow job which he knows is acceptable behavior as opposed to fucking you, which he might have been uncertain about.

"I just don't know what their status is. As far as I know, Lynn isn't allowing any other men but Manuel to fuck her, and I don't know if his rules are relaxed because of Manuel. I know the Captain isn't fucking his crew members, even if they're willing. That doesn't leave a lot of other women for him. You'd be an exception, but I don't know how exclusive he wants to remain while dating Lynn."

"Other than the orgy where you were the center of attraction and I didn't have to do more than drop my panties down and pull my dress up, I'd never had sex in front of other people. I have never been naked in front of more than one person at a time before, nor had sex with more than a single person, until I went with you and Diego to the pond. Since then, I've been back to single person sex, either a boyfriend or Belle until now. I've spent the last two days involved in group sex with you and your Master, I licked my slave to cumming a couple times this morning at morning muster, but at least I was dressed; and now, I've had sex in front of you three times. Tomorrow, I'm going to lick you to three orgasms in front of most of the crew while getting fucked. It makes me feel depraved."

"I understand, Mistress, and if you did it in downtown Ocala, it would certainly be considered depraved. In Times Square, New York, it's probably still fairly well depraved, but not as much as Ocala. In Amsterdam, people might not even bother looking. On board this ship, it's not depraved if your definition of depraved is behavior outside the norm. Your slave has now been fucked publicly six times on the sundeck, and had oral sex with everyone at dinner. I've been fucked twice in the same place by the Employee of the Day since you arrived. Before you arrived, Master fucked me there for an hour as a kind of show and learning tool for the crew so they may become better lovers. The entire crew was fed a meal off of ten naked people, eight of which had oral sex with each other during dessert. There are naked slaves walking all over the ship, led on a leash. Almost everyone has agreed to fuck your slave in public. Right now, during Master's business meeting, Angelique is naked and undergoing orgasms from a toy in front of them to distract them from the business at hand for Master's benefit.

"Depravity is in the mind of the beholder and some people will see it everywhere, from ads, to TV to movies. Other people don't recognize almost anything as depraved and feel any type of consensual sex is okay. On board this ship, having public sex doesn't amount to depravity. No one other than you will think so, anyway. Even a few of the non-slave women are comfortable with nudity and sex in front of others. If you don't worry about what anyone is thinking, you'll enjoy yourself more and no one else will give a shit except to be aroused by it."

"It's still scary."

"Being whipped by her Mistress on her tits and cunt for the first time was scary for Belle. She wanted to make you proud of her and scarcely made a peep even though it hurt.

"Being a slave does have one benefit, Mistress. I can be a total slut and it doesn't make any difference as I have no choice. I'm my Master's slut and if he wants me to fuck, I will fuck who he wants, when he wants. I don't have to worry about it because it's expected sex slave behavior. You haven't reached that level of acceptance, but no one will think any less of you if you let loose. On this ship, no one cares. Even libidinous sluts such as me are treated with respect." I kissed her again, stroking a breast, making her gasp again. "You've been well fucked all morning. Why don't you come with me to the mess and have some food. Afterward, I should get my scuba refresher, exercise and work on my self defense."

She took a deep breath. "I suppose."

"Come on, Mistress. I'll show you how to use the bidet to clean the cum out of your cunt and we can take a quick shower. I'm sure each of the men put some way up inside where I couldn't reach it with my tongue."

Francesca laughed. "Especially Henderson. He had a nice cock."

"It looked as though you enjoyed it, Mistress."

"I did. I enjoyed all three. Perhaps it's why I'm concerned about depravity. I've never fucked even two men on the same day before, and now I've fucked four and two women to boot."

"Why stop there? You've already fucked four men, why not make it six or seven. Toss in another woman. If you're going to embrace sexuality, let it all hang out. You did find James and Vincent intriguing."

Francesca laughed.

******

When we took our shower, I gave Francesca another orgasm. It may not have eased her mind about depraved behavior, but it did make her feel good. We had lunch, then I got some shoes, carrying them as she led me down to the gym. Belle was there, as were Lynn, Sherry and Jìngyi. Sherry was getting the full instruction program with Belle. Jìngyi and Lynn were going through refresher training with Rafael. The side of the ship was down and they were in the water practicing losing your mask, forcing water out of it again, buddy breathing and everything else which one should know to be safe under the water. Thomas was half listening to Ethan instruct the two newbies while keeping a half eye on the ones in the water. Thomas helped me find and don some scuba gear and fall backward into the water, where I started practicing with Lynn and Jìngyi.

As Jingyi worked with Rafael, I asked Lynn about Sherry.

"Manuel is already a certified diver and I thought Sherry should learn as well so they can dive with each other."

"Will Master allow both of his medics to dive at the same time?"

"Shallower dives only, but the special operators all know basic first aid for diving accidents and if you get the bends, essentially you have to go to a pressure chamber anyway and we don't have one on the ship, so anyone suffering from a major diving emergency will get taken off the ship."

"Have you been practicing your shooting and self defense, Mistress?"

"Every day. And I'm pleased to report, I've actually lost another five pounds since I came aboard. It's a very healthy lifestyle. Lots of sex is good for burning off calories."

"That's what Sam said, Mistress. He calls it the World's Best Diet Plan, though the primary impetus was to have sex with his wife again. Marcia cut him off until he lost forty pounds. She agreed to be his sex slave two days a month if he kept if off and an additional day for every additional five pounds he lost. Since Marcia is his sex slave for nine days a month now, he lost 75 pounds and he's kept it off."

"Maybe my ex-husband should have offered me the same deal once I started adding weight. Maybe he'd be my bitch for three days a month, although I'm almost happy it worked the way it did. I'm happier now than I ever was in my marriage after the first couple years."

"You lost forty-five pounds, Mistress?"

"Yes, and it feels great. Björn seems to enjoy it."

It was time for me to practice, so I had to interrupt my conversation while going through the different exercises. I didn't have any difficulty remembering any of them. Then it was Lynn's turn. While she was busy, I asked Jìngyi if she was serious about wanting to fuck my Master.

"Isn't Francesca taking up all of his spare time now?"

"She's looking to see what the other men have to offer. It's just Master and me tonight and we're kind of used to three people in bed now."

"I have midnight watch tonight, but I'm free before then."

"I'll have to clear it with Master first, but unless you hear differently, why don't you plan on joining us after dinner."

"Roberta will be so fucking jealous if it happens. I think she wants it even more than I do."

It was Jìngyi's turn to practice the next skill. Lynn came back to me.

"Mistress, the Captain is on my list to take a survey tomorrow. May I please inquire as to the status of your romance. I suspect you're comfortable with him having oral sex as he's had it a few times since you started dating. This morning, Francesca was offering to fuck anyone who took the survey if they chose to instead of my blow job. If Björn were offered the same choice, would you be upset if he took it?"

"No. I wouldn't be upset. We haven't yet reached the point where I'd call us exclusive. I've got a male slave for heaven's sake. Manuel fucks me all the time and Björn has never raised a stink about it. I think it would be absurd if I bitched about him fucking some other woman. I don't know how our relationship will work out. Do I live on the ship with him sometime in the future, give up my life in New York? What about my slaves. They both have jobs in New York when Joshua isn't cruising. I'm not sure Björn wants to give up his first love, the sea. I suppose we have a year to figure it out. I do care for the big lug. He's quite a sweetheart and the sex is lovely. He's not as young as Manuel, but he's a hell of a lover. Much better than my former husband."

"I'm pleased I won't be stepping on your toes, Mistress, if it should end up someone fucks the Captain."

"Just don't wear him out," Lynn laughed.

"Out of curiosity, how did Manuel do when you tried to get him to duplicate Master's fucking of me after finding out what I did to help?"

"We haven't tried again yet. Last night was all about Belle. Tonight, I'm having dinner with the Captain in his cabin. We'll work on it again eventually. It was quite clever what you did with Joshua."

"I'm glad you appreciate it, Mistress. To a certain extent, I think any man is capable of it if they're not too young and have a little experience."

"Björn isn't too young and has a little experience. That's why we're having dinner in his cabin."

I kissed her. "I'm glad for you, Mistress."

"Hey, Beth," Rafael growled, "quit kissing the other students and pay attention. You can be punished if you don't learn your lessons."

"I certainly wouldn't want that, Rafe. What do I need to do now?"

"Go down to fifteen feet and find neutral buoyancy. Take your mask off, put it back on and clear it."

"Aye, aye, sir." I saluted and turned feet up, making sure I flashed a bit of ass on my way down.

I found Jìngyi at fifteen feet doing the same thing. I let out a little air out of my BC until I could maintain my depth. I swam up to her and slowly, so I wouldn't startle her, put my hands on her hips. One of them started to slide up and under her bra top, the other went down towards her bottoms. Her eyes went wide, then she smiled. I found her slit and my finger followed it to her sheath and pushed two fingers inside her. She'd shaved her pubes for the nyotaimori, and was apparently, staying bald. She had neither hair or stubble. Since I had no suit, she had an even easier time reaching for mine. Her fingers slid inside me. We fingered each other until I was close to cumming, then I had to shift my cunt out of her reach, shaking my head no. She released me, but I continued caressing her to an orgasm. She shuddered on my fingers.

Rafael and Lynn stuck their heads in the water to see if we were drowning or what was taking us so long, and saw what I was doing. Lynn shook her head and smiled. She went back up. Rafael watched. When her orgasm ended, I pulled my hands out of her suit, took my mask off, grinned at Rafe, put it back on and cleared it. I made a slow ascent holding Jìngyi's hand.

"What the fuck were you doing down there?" Rafael demanded when we broke the surface.

"You saw what I was doing."

"Why were you doing it."

"Jìngyi is my dive buddy. Aren't you supposed to help your dive buddy if they're in distress."

"She didn't look like she was in distress."

"Believe me, she was."

"What was her problem?"

"She had an orgasm lodged in her vagina and I had to get it out."

Everybody started laughing, even Ethan, Sherry and Belle. Rafael was nearly choking. He must have swallowed a little water and Lynn was pounding his back.

"Did she pass her refresher?" Ethan asked.

Rafael nodded, still coughing.

"Get out of here. You passed," Ethan said. "I suppose you expect me to put you in the next rescue diving class, since you're so good at diagnosing underwater vaginal problems."

"No, but thank you, Ethan." I smiled sweetly.

******

On the gun range, Thomas showed me the rifle and how to use the red dot sights on the M&P 15 Sport.

"Red dots are a little easier to use than regular sights when shooting people, not targets. The alignment of eye, rear and front sight is not as critical. When looking through the site, if the dot is on the target, you have a firing solution and can squeeze the trigger."

"The dot is green."

"It can be changed to red and the first sights of this type all had red dots, so the name stuck. Green works better in daylight. Red works better at night as red helps maintain night vision. You'll usually use the silhouette targets for the rifle. Red dots will help you shoot and hit a man size target, but it's not necessarily more accurate than the iron sights the rifle comes with, just easier to use. The magazine holds thirty rounds, twice as many as the nine mm. After the last round is fired, the receiver locks open. You remove the old magazine by pushing here," he pushed on the button, dropping the magazine, "and putting it back in, slapping the bottom of the magazine to mimic seating it in the rifle, and pull back and release the slide to make it shoot forward and load a round in the chamber. Then it's ready to fire again.

"If you're in a sustained fire fight, you want to have a general idea of how many rounds remain in the magazine. If there is a momentary lull in the action, you can replace the magazine before it becomes empty. Since it takes a bit longer to replace the rifle magazine than it does the nine, put a fresh magazine in if you have the chance. Keep the one with bullets in it to reload. The ballistic vests we give you in the event of a pirate attack, have three fully loaded magazines on it, and the gun will have a full magazine. The special forces guys carry an additional three magazines or 90 more rounds. That's 120 rifle rounds per normal person and 210 for the spec ops guys. With at least twenty combatants manning our rifles means we can rain well over twenty-five hundred rounds on adversaries and that's not including the snipers. Plus, you'll also have the nine and three more magazines for it.

"All of our rifle magazines but the sniper's are interchangeable. If you see a downed friendly with magazines left, grab them yourself. It's one advantage of using a single manufacturer's weapons. We can use each other's ammo and magazines. Go ahead and give it a try."

He put up a silhouette and adjusted the distance to the approximation of fifty feet away,and I loaded the rifle and shot off thirty rounds. He was right about the sights, they were definitely easier to use. Even shooting for the first time, every round hit the target, though I didn't have a tight grouping. The rifle was relatively simple to use. It mimicked a more pronounced kick. Enough so my shoulder would get sore, especially naked as I was without any padding for it. He had me shoot a 120 rounds or four magazines.

"Try to practice at least three magazines worth every day. After a couple days of static targets, you can go to the Hogan's Alley since you've used that on the nine. Same rules apply. Don't shoot friendlies, double shots to the baddies, use your cover."

"I can see my shoulder will start hurting since I'm not allowed clothes and my bare shoulder doesn't have any padding. Any suggestions?"

"The vests you'll be issued do have some padding for the shoulder. While you're practicing, double up a towel and put it over the shoulder."

"When I'm finally issued a real rifle for the drills, where will my repelling boarders station be?"

"Mostly, we want you and Joshua to shelter in place depending on the amount of warning we have. Find cover and stay where you are. Out on the sundeck, there isn't much as the furniture won't stop any rounds, so run somewhere else. If you're in your room, lock the door to the playroom so they can't come at you from both sides and remain behind the door frame so you can see the doors on either side of Joshua's cabin. If you were in the playroom, I'd still evacuate to the master head or your cabin and lock the door behind you. If Joshua's with you, one of you covers the port door, the other the starboard. Despite all the glass on his cabin, it is ballistic glass and will stop almost anything short of a cannon or maybe a 50 cal. If you're someplace a little more open, like a gangway, try to go back to back with someone else so you can cover both ends and slowly move to a room, duck inside then watch the entries.

"In bad waters, sentries and snipers are issued weapons. We don't want them having to get them for a surprise attack. Gunfire might be the first indication of trouble if they manage to sneak aboard at night. If we have warning, go to Joshua's cabin and cover the doors from behind cover. In the Hogan Alley scenario you run, you can stay behind cover in the yellow and wait for people to come to you. You don't have to move out. If you're in cover, you have to be shot the equivalent of thirty times for one to count. It assumes most people will have a difficult time hitting you if you're hidden fairly well. You can shoot a lot of invaders before you're shot at thirty times."

"Thank you, Thomas. I appreciate your help."

"You're welcome."

After he left, I practice ten more minutes with the nine auto, put on my shoes, worked the heavy bag for twenty minutes, and ran for an hour. By the time I was finished, the scuba class was over, the ship's side returned to wall and only Jake was still in the gym, lifting weights. Since I had shoes on, I made my own way back to Master's cabin. He was at his computer entering notes and instructions for his far flung enterprises. I knelt at his feet.

"What is it, Beth?"

"I was wondering if Jìngyi could join us after supper tonight, Master. She has watch at midnight, but would have until then to play."

"I don't normally fuck my employees, Beth. It's not a good practice to get into."

"Understandable, sir. However, you have quite the reputation now and they are requesting it. They mentioned signing a waiver, a document holding you innocent of forcing them into sex and banning lawsuits for sexual harassment. They are all freely having sex with your slave. This may actually add additional protections to you and your companies."

He smiled. "You really want this, don't you?"

"I want you to fuck every woman aboard who wants to fuck you, Master. I want to share you with all of them. I feel so fortunate to enjoy you every day."