My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do me a favor and give him a real good one. In fact, if Joshua doesn't care, give him two and tell him one of them is a present from me."

"Master, would you have an objection?"

"No, Björn has earned any extra pleasure he's given."

"Well, he's the last one, so he won't screw up my schedule. What will you be doing, Master since you don't have business meetings scheduled today?"

"Ah, I'm going to be playing with Miranda a little today. It's her first day at work since she was cleared for sex again. She's going to be cumming this morning during some of her meetings. If she's a good girl, I'll let the gardener fuck her to three orgasms this evening."

"How can you ensure she only has three, Joshua?" Lynn inquired.

"Because, after three, he'll finish in her mouth."

Lynn chuckled. "That should do it."

"It will be nice when you finish your surveys," Master said, "with the crew at least."

"Yes, sir, although I might miss the interaction with the crew."

"I suspect you'll continue having some interaction. I foresee more in the future. There are the daily, weekly and monthly drawings, plus I'm sure I'll think of other things to do with you. Why don't you get started."

"Yes, Master. Thank you." He kissed me, squeezing my ass and led me to his cabin. He pulled up Miranda's daily schedule and began plotting her day. I went to my cabin and made my notifications to the last three members of the crew.

George arrived ten minutes after I'd used the bidet to freshen up after Pierre's fucking.

"Hello, George, come in," I said upon his knock.

He entered. Apparently still aroused from the things which occurred on the sundeck. The front of his trousers made a substantial bulge.

"Hello, Miss Beth. How are you today?"

"I'm fine, George. Are you uncomfortable at the moment?" I pointed to the cock straining his pants.

"Yes, ma'am."

"You're welcome to take your clothes off if you wish to be less restricted."

"Joshua doesn't mind?"

"You don't intend raping me, do you?"

"No, ma'am."

"I was just fucked by Pierre on the sundeck in front of my Master, then licked to orgasm by Francesca. If he worried about people being naked around me, wouldn't he be more concerned about letting me fuck other people? As a general rule, I can give you a better oral experience if you're naked. The last two times I sucked you off, you did the driving, controlling me. If you let me do my thing, I can guarantee a better experience for you. Let me help you with those clothes."

I began unbuttoning his shirt, pulling it off his shoulders. George was wide, a kind of burly wide, though not fat. His chest was covered in tight, kinky curls extending down his stomach, disappearing in his pants. As soon as I loosened his belt and waistband button, unzipped him and drew his pants down, his cock sprung up from his boxers. It was thick but not unusually long. I kissed the tip, then helped him out of his shoes, socks and pants. I had him sit down on my bed and handed him the iPad, giving him verbal instructions.

"Is your erection from the show this morning or because you knew you were on the list for a blow job this morning?"

"Both, ma'am. It started during the show, but knowing I was taking the survey today, it never really went away. I was glad to be the first one today. I don't know what would have happened if I'd had to go later. May I ask if you were aroused by what Sherry did?"

"Well, to a certain extent, I'm always aroused now." I wiped a finger through my slit to show him the fluids glistening on it. "I think about sex a lot. I have it frequently. Watching Sherry cum was arousing to me. To a certain extent, I imagine myself in her place. I've had the device which made her orgasm inside of me. I know what it feels like. Master is going to make Miranda cum with the same device while she's working today, and I think about her being made to cum in front of her professional colleagues in congress. It's all quite arousing."

"Do you masturbate when you're aroused?"

"I almost never masturbate. I can't cum without Master's permission and unless I'm masturbating for him or for someone he wants me to masturbate for, I can't. I just remain aroused until I'm allowed to have sex, which is why I'm wet right now, even though I can't have sex with you except to suck you off."

"Is that difficult?"

"I'm used to it, but not being allowed orgasms without Master's permission is one of the most difficult parts associated with my slavery. Being kept on the edge while denied orgasms is one of the worst punishments, even worse than the punishment evolutions."

"I see."

He finished up the survey, his cock never once losing much hardness, throbbing with the beat of his heart. He handed it back when he was finished. I set it aside.

"Do you want the best blow job you've ever had or do you want to be in control?"

"All the guys are saying I'm a stupid fool if I don't let you be in control, but I've been erect for about forty minutes, so don't take too long."

"Got you. I'll give you an abbreviated version now and the next time you get to use my mouth, I'll give you the full enchilada."

He smiled. "Sounds perfect."

George climaxed seven minutes later and I couldn't hold his hips down he was arching so high off the bunk. Massive jets of cum spurted into my mouth, courtesy of his large set of balls. Not so much I couldn't keep up with it, but enough I had to work at it. It helped that he didn't have his cock buried in my throat at the time, liking the tip of his cock to be caressed by my tongue.

"And you say you can give me a better blow job than this," George panted.

"I'm thinking better for twice as long. I like to draw it out to fifteen to twenty minutes of pleasure for you."

"I'm thinking I should have listened to people sooner."

"Now you know."

I helped him get dressed and as he left, Francesca came in. "I wondered if you were joining me today. Are you going to watch or participate?"

"Participate. I would have been in here sooner, but Joshua wouldn't let me in because you were busy. Do you know he's got a camera in here to spy on you?"

"Yes, so he knows whether I can be disturbed or not. He wasn't watching when you asked if you could come in, was he?"

"No, but it kind of freaked me out to think he could have been watching me yesterday. He could spy on you all the time if he wanted."

"If he wanted to watch me have sex, he doesn't have to spy on me. He can put me in the stocks and let the entire crew fuck me as he watches. I do consider myself his property. He has a right to keep an eye on his property."

"Can anyone else watch? And are there cameras in my room?"

"No cameras in any other cabins, but there are security cameras in all the public spaces and hallways and they keep an eye on them. You can be sure when you fucked me and Belle was fucked this morning on the sundeck, in addition to the people there, the security crew on the bridge could see it too. The only people who can watch me in my cabin are Hannah and Lynn, but only from his computer in his cabin, not any other computer on the ship. Lynn because she's part of my Dominant team, and Hannah as Master's personal assistant. She has access to almost anything so she can help him as needed."

"So what if he watches me fuck Leo and Captain Amundsen."

"He's fucked you and watched me fuck you. Even if he wanted to, why would it make any difference to you."

"Because I'm fucking other people."

"And I'm watching you fuck other people. If he wants to know, all he has to do is ask me. I can tell him who you fucked, for how long and probably how often you orgasmed. If you're going to be nervous about someone watching you fuck them, you should boot me out."

"It's your room."

"You can take them to your room. Of course, you won't have anyone to clean off their cocks and clean the cum dripping from your cunt, but I'm sure you've dealt with a wet spot before."

She laughed. There was a knock on the door; my next appointment likely. "Come in Leo," I called out and he came in.

"I heard from the others yesterday you might be here," Leo said. "Do I get the same choice?"

"And there's another reason you needn't concern yourself about cameras if you're going to be a slut and fuck other people on the ship. Everyone is going to know anyway unless you tell them to keep it secret, and maybe not even then. I'd imagine Roberta and Vincent have already discussed you unless you told them not to. The crew is close and friendly with one another."

"There's cameras in here?" Leo asked.

"Master wants to make sure he doesn't inadvertently cause coitus interruptus," I said. "He can check before he enters my cabin. It's not recorded, and there's no sound, but he can see what I'm doing."

"So, I should do my best if I might be seen?"

"If you're not doing your best every time you're with a woman, Leo; you're unlikely to be with her a second time unless the woman is like me and has no choice in who she fucks. I will say you did a bang up job when you fucked me on Miranda's wedding night, the real one."

"Don't want to leave disappointment in my wake."

"Don't leave Francesca disappointed. She wants to see if there's something special about the fuckers on this ship compared to past men she's dated. Whether it's the holiday type atmosphere from the locale, the sex on the high seas, or if you're seriously better."

"Hey, to leave a good impression, I should have a little more time than you allot for this gig."

"I don't need that much time for a blow job, but I'm sure she'd give you another shot if you impressed her in the time you have, right Francesca?"

"I'm open. My calendar isn't completely filled up. It is getting crowded though."

"Give me the damn survey so I can finish it."

I gave him the iPad and he whipped through the survey pretty fast. Francesca and I helped undress him and he took Francesca to bed. From what I could see, Francesca would be well served giving him more time at a later date. She climaxed a good three times in the time he had. He made her squeal some and he wasn't averse to licking his cum from her cunt, saving me the task, though I still cleaned his cock for him, even as he did her.

"So, did I earn another chance to impress you, Francesca?" Leo asked as he finished dressing.

"I'm getting a massage at 1600, then supper and diving after that. I can give you two hours after our night dive tonight. I expect your best performance."

"I'll take it. I have to share a cabin. May we use yours?"

"Yes, Belle will be with Joshua and Beth tonight."

"Damn. It would have been fun being with two women at once. I've never done two at once before."

"Worry about impressing me before you concern yourself with my slave. You may not get a second chance."

"Right. Message received."

There was another knock on the door. "That will be the Captain, please let him in as you leave."

Leo looked at Francesca, still naked and not getting dressed. "Have fun."

"I intend to," she replied.

He went out and the Captain came in. He was surprised to see Francesca. Apparently rumors didn't flow upstream as well as they flowed down.

"Am I here at the wrong time?"

"No, Captain. Francesca wanted to offer you a choice of what you can receive for taking the survey."

"What kind of choice?"

"Oral sex from me or regular sex from her."

"You do realize I'm in a fairly serious relationship with Lynn, don't you?"

"Yes, Captain, and I spoke to Lynn about the possibility of this happening yesterday. She said she feels that as she has a male slave and fucks him regularly, it would be absurd to expect you to fuck only her. The only request she made was not to wear you out, but I think she was joking about that, because she smiled when she said it. I don't think she'd be upset if we did wear you out. In fact, she specifically asked if I could do you twice today and tell you one of them was her gift to you. I checked with Master, and he had no problem with it, although since there's two of us, you could fuck Francesca and then I could suck you off."

"You're certain about this?"

"Positive, Captain. You're welcome to speak with her first if you'd like, but she doesn't seem to feel possessive towards you, any more than you are regarding her slaves. She wants you to enjoy yourself as much as she does."

He didn't say any more and I gave him the survey to take. He seemed to take his time, thoughtful with all of his answers. I wondered if he was taking his time because his nature was to be methodical, the survey was that important to him or he was giving himself time to think. He finished it up and handed it back to me. He looked at Francesca. She was a lovely woman and looked amazing in her nudity. Soft, feminine curves, a lovely face with a winning smile, waiting for him.

"Would you like some privacy, sir?" I asked.

"I don't think it will be necessary for you to leave, unless you want to. You are going to suck me afterward, right?"

"Yes, Captain. It will be your gift from Lynn."

Björn laughed.

He fucked Francesca for over twenty-five minutes. He fucked her in the missionary position, then doggy style, and finally as she rode him. She orgasmed five times total, squirming and shuddering delightfully for each one. He was a combination of hard and gentle. Taking care not to hurt Francesca, yet making full use of her. When he finished, he rolled her off of him.

I took over, lapping his cum from her and she was so close to a sixth orgasm, she climaxed again almost as soon as I started. When she was tidy, I started sucking him. I took my time. This was Lynn's present. I made sure he was entertained for nearly twenty minutes before extracting another load of cum, Francesca watching me this time. I surprised them both when I shared his final mouthful with her, letting her taste his gift.

"Lynn is a lucky woman," I observed when Francesca and I were done swapping spit and other bodily fluids. "No one else to my knowledge has fucked Francesca so well except my Master, and he had my help to do so."

"Do you know where I was stationed when I was with the Norwegian Navy?"

"No sir."

We're responsible to NATO for attempting to catch Russian submarines sailing out of Murmansk on the Barents Sea into the Norwegian Sea and the North Atlantic. Our base was north of the Arctic Circle. Being north of the Arctic Circle means we have darkness six months of the year and light six months of the year. What would you imagine would be the primary recreational activity of Norwegian sailors during those six months of darkness? You have three guesses and the first two don't count."

"Fucking?" I laughed.

"Got it in one. Hopefully, I learned a little something during my time there."

"No wonder Lynn said you were the best lover she's ever had."

"Better than you?"

"Best male lover then. She does appreciate male cock more than cunt, so I suspect you're the best."

Björn laughed. "I'll accept that."

"Will you be diving with us this afternoon?" I asked.

"I wouldn't miss it."

"Thank you, Captain."

Francesca and I both helped dress him and sent him on his way with a kiss. Francesca also got dressed.

"If I might ask a question, Mistress; what has your experience been with your other lovers? Have any of them come close to your experiences with Master?"

She smiled. "I'd have to say, nearly everyone has been better than most of my boyfriends have been in the past. Diego might be the exception but I fucked him with you and that alters my perception. Only the Captain has come close to Joshua. What does your psychologist training make of that?"

"On the whole, I suspect your boyfriends would have been about your age when you fucked them, Mistress. More mature individuals have acquired skills which younger people haven't acquired yet. Since most of the people aboard are on the older and more experienced side, that would explain part of it. Another part might be military men, especially in leadership positions, tend to be alpha males. There are a lot of ex-military men on this ship, most of them having been in some type of leadership position, even if in lower ranks. There are probably proportionately more alpha males on board than in the general population. Alpha males probably have more tendencies towards dominance than others. It doesn't mean they are Dominants, but it may not take much to move them in that direction. Only two males of the ones I've entered data for, have tested more towards the submissive side of the scale. One of them is a slave, the other one was in the past, though he isn't now.

"I told you how you test out as submissive and respond to Dominance in men. You're responding to those traits you're finding in them. You notice how Björn didn't ask you to change positions. He put you in the position he wanted to fuck you in. He ordered you to open your legs, to kneel, to ride him, and you obeyed. The Captain has been in a position of authority, commanding men for many years. Command is in his nature. Even if he isn't a Master, you responded to his aura of command. His skill acquired in six months of darkness a year in Norway where he was stationed notwithstanding, a part of your response to him wasn't his skill, it was your submissive tendencies. I suspect you will find all men who display dominance to be better lovers for you than those who aren't. Even though Björn isn't a submissive owning Master, he might be the most dominant male aboard other than my Master. Hence, you enjoyed more orgasms with him than anyone other than Master."

"So you're saying I'll enjoy sex more if I'm a slave?"

"Probably, but you need to remember, sex isn't the only part of a relationship. Sex isn't even the largest part of submission. The willingness to surrender yourself totally to another is. Sex is a byproduct of the submission. Belle is learning this. It's part of a whole. Great sex is not the only trait you want in a partner. Adequate sex with a person you love, trust and honor may be more important than great sex with someone you dislike. Don't pick a Master for sex alone. I suspect you could be very happy with a man like the Captain without having to don a collar. You're the ultimate arbiter of what you want out of your life, not some survey you took for me."

Francesca nodded thoughtfully. I helped her dress and she left.

I left my room and Master wasn't in his cabin. It was lunch time, so perhaps he'd gone to eat. I got my leash and fastened it to my collar. Outside the cabin, I found Chaney to take me to the mess. Master wasn't there either. I asked him to take me to the sundeck next. Master was in the spa with Belle, Hannah and Angelique. Chaney gave me an orgasm when he took his two minutes to fondle me, stroking both my cunt and boobs. He tasted me on his fingers when he was done.

"I want a better taste," Chaney said. "I can hardly wait to win employee of the week. Leo, Edgar and Ethan have all raved about having you to themselves for several hours."

"One year, fifty-two weeks, less a couple because we didn't start with employee of the week immediately, plus twelve months; gives you approximately 62 chances to win me, but you have to work hard because other people are. Even if you are nominated, you only have a one in six chance of your name being drawn, though Master said you could be nominated by more than one Department Head the same week for the various jobs you do. If nominated by three different Department Heads, you could increase your chance to one out of two."

"Do you enjoy being a ship's prize, fucking anyone who wins you?"

I looked at Master who'd watched me cumming on Chaney's fingers. He was smiling at me.

"I enjoy doing as Master orders. If fucking other people is what he desires, fucking other people is obeying him. When I fuck other people, it's almost as if I'm fucking Master because this is what he wants me to do and I can only fuck you at his will, not my own."