My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped into the spa and sat in Master's lap, kissing him. Chaney left. "He took me to the mess to look for you before coming here," I said in explanation. "It's why he got two minutes. It wasn't only that I needed to cum, sir."

"I trust you," he said, smiling. "I wasn't concerned about it."

I laid my head against his chest, listening to his heart beat. He stroked my hair.

"Belle will be joining us the rest of the day and night," Master said. "Hannah is releasing her to us now. She'll be diving with you and Ethan. I imagine he can keep track of both of you as you've dived once before. Your maximum depth will be forty-five feet because you're not yet certified. I'll be diving with Francesca and we'll be going to ninety feet. Your dive will be longer because you're going shallower, and you'll need to travel to get to the place with the lower depth. We should be reaching our mooring spot within the next two hours. You should eat now."

"Yes, sir."

"I'll take her, sir," Hannah said. "Angelique and I need to eat as well."

"Take Belle. She hasn't eaten if you haven't. I've already had something."

Hannah took all three of our leashes and led us to the mess. She fondled Belle first, feeding me the fluids on her fingers, then my fluids she fed to Angelique; licking Angelique off herself. As we ate, Hannah and Angelique described how they'd spent the night with Belle, Belle blushing when some of it was described. I didn't eat heavily as we were going swimming later.

"How did you find Hannah as a Mistress?" I asked Belle.

She looked at Hannah warily, unsure how to answer.

"Was she more or less strict than Lynn? And how did she compare to your Mistress?"

"I would say equally strict to Lynn. All the Dominants on the ship have been stricter than my Mistress."

"I suspect that will be changed before you leave. Your Mistress might be more strict with you than before. Have you missed your Mistress?"

"Very much. Might I ask what she's done while I've been given to others?"

"Fucking and sucking and having as much sex as she can without your silly pouting. Men and women. Master and I fucked her silly. She admitted it was the best sex she's ever had. She fucked Leo and Captain Amundsen this morning. She said the Captain was also an exceptional lover. You'll need to work hard to keep her interest."

"Yes, Miss Beth," she said despondently.

"It's not as if you can't be her favorite lover."

"I don't have a cock. Mistress seems to like fucking cocks."

"She also likes fucking you and you have both a cunt and you can wear a strap on. It is your responsibility to be more pleasing to her and to surrender your will to hers. If she enjoys fucking a man, don't give her shit about it, make it the best possible experience for her by joining her and providing the maximum amount of pleasure to your Mistress. Master and I will show you how to do so tonight. On second thought, I won't. You're a clever and intelligent woman. You pretend that I'm your Mistress tonight and do what you can to make tonight memorable for me. Show us you can be pleasing to both of us. If you can do it with us, you can certainly do it with your Mistress. Why don't you think of what you can do to be pleasing to a Mistress between now and tonight."

"Yes, Beth."

******