My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel so empty now," Jìngyi panted, "almost like I'm starving."

Master laughed. I needed to clean him and started to get up. "Stay there. I've got this."

We continued kissing as Master went into the bathroom and returned with a warm wet washcloth, his own cock already clean. He gently wiped around Jìngyi's back door, dabbing and wiping.

"How do you feel?" Master asked. "Not too sore I hope?"

"Not bad. It's a good sore. I know it's there and something happened, but it's more a tired sore than a painful one."

"That's partly due to the number of orgasms you had," I said. "Orgasms reduces pain. You might want to soak in the Jacuzzi for awhile. It will help even more."

"Only if you join me, both of you. I don't want to stop touching you both."

"I'll start the Jacuzzi," Master said. "I'll let you untangle and Beth to clean up a little."

I got up and washed the strapless and put it back on a charger. I took Jìngyi's hand and we went into Master's bathroom where hot water had filled up half the tub. Master was sitting in the tub, his cock quiescent at the moment. I invited her to sit in front of him while I sat on the opposite side, facing her, though I moved closer to so I could lean in and kiss her or touch her if I wished. Master turned on the bubbles so the hot water could soothe any lingering soreness to her tender tissues. Neither Master nor I could keep from playing with her hard nips on her small breasts. If he wasn't touching them, I was. If he wasn't kissing her neck and shoulders, I was kissing her lips and her hands, which reached out to caress my breasts.

"Thank you for letting me join you, tonight. I've enjoyed myself very much. I almost feel as if I've never had sex before."

"Do me a favor, Jìngyi. Don't tell anyone how much you enjoyed it," I said.

"Why the hell not?"

"Every time someone raves about sex with me, I feel like expectations are raised and I have to top myself the next time so they aren't disappointed. Tell them it was horrible so they can be pleasantly surprised; when it's better than they expect."

Jìngyi laughed. "Roberta did have very high expectations after I told her about you."

"And think of how much higher they'll be if you tell her tonight's epic sex was like you never had sex before? What kind of anticipation will she have then? If anyone asks, say, 'Eh, it was okay, but I've had better. It was fun, though.' Then I won't have to work so hard to make it memorable."

They both laughed. I leaned forward for another kiss and my fingers sought and found her slit, Jìngyi gasped and kissed me back. I gently and tenderly finger fucked her while Master kissed her neck and fondled her taut buds, and she eventually succumbed to another orgasm.

After a half hour soaking, we got out and dried off. Returning to bed, Master saw he had a half dozen texts on his phone, all from Miranda; all saying the same thing. FaceTime with me.

"Oops," Master said, "I told Miranda she couldn't cum tonight until I was watching."

Master initiated the call and Miranda answered instantaneously. "Thank God! I'm dying here. I've given the housekeeper a dozen orgasms. Does that mean I get half a dozen in return?"

"Sorry, only two," Master replied. "I don't want you overdoing it your first night with sex."

Miranda moaned. "Master! I've gone three whole days without sex and I only get two?"

"Sorry, but who's in control here?"

"You, sir."

"Then how many orgasms do you get?"

"Two, sir."

"Very well. Show me your bed partner."

Miranda flipped the view and we saw a slim Hispanic woman, lying naked in bed.

"Good evening, Maria. It's good to see you again."

"Buenas noches, Master. It is a pleasure to see you, señor."

"You're to give Miranda no more than two orgasms. Do you understand?"

"Of course, sir. Two only. Will you be watching?"

"For both. Make her cum quickly for the first since she's so desperate. Take your time for the second, at least ten minutes. Is it true you've had a dozen orgasms tonight?"

"Yes, sir. At least a dozen."

"Then you may give her another tomorrow morning before commencing work."

"As you wish, sir."

She commenced licking Miranda. I could see her piercing and her pussy looked flooded with her juices. We watched as Miranda orgasmed on Maria's tongue. It took less than two minutes she was so desperate. Miranda was whimpering when the first one occurred.

"Flip the phone, Miranda. I want to see your face when you cum the second time."

"Yes, Master," We were suddenly looking at Miranda again. "Who's in bed with you? Is that Francesca again?"

"Jìngyi tonight." Master adjusted the view so Miranda could see, first Jìngyi and then myself.

"Hello, Jìngyi. I didn't think you fucked your crew, sir?"

"We're making some exceptions," Master said

"How was it, Jìngyi?"

"Eh, it was okay. I've had better. It was fun though." Master and I laughed. "It was the best fucking sex I've ever had." Miranda joined us in laughter, then moaned as Maria did something to her.

"Why are you changing your policy, Master?"

"Beth did something called a Love Evolution. I fucked her for an hour on the sundeck the day you left, and apparently, the women were intrigued. They've agreed not to consider it sexual harassment if I'll have sex with them. Jìngyi is the first."

"Hannah and Angelique want to do it too," I said. "Angelique will waive her no cock clause to try it once."

"Exciting times ahead. I can hardly wait to join you in Europe." Miranda moaned again. "Don't stop. Keep doing that, I'm almost there. Fuck!"

Miranda climaxed and we saw the expression on her face as she did. When it was over, Master had Miranda show us Maria's face, which now glistened with cum. Maria was grinning.

After a few more minutes of chit chat and instructions to Miranda, Master terminated the call.

"Who is Maria, sir, and why is a housekeeper willing to do your sexual bidding?"

"Maria is a submissive I took on a previous cruise. She worked primarily in guest relations and was an excellent housekeeper. I kept her on so she could continue entertaining special guests. Maria only had sex with the ones she wanted to have sex with, which was approximately fifty percent of the time. She said she'd be happy to move to DC and work in Miranda's house and provide similar services."

You would think after the night of sex we'd had thus far, we'd have gone to sleep, but Master hadn't fucked me yet, so as Jìngyi rode my face, Master plowed into me hard. They were at a height where Master could kiss her as he fucked me. I was gratified when Jìngyi lapped Master's cum from my cunt. Granted, there wasn't much left, but she wasn't a slave and not obligated to do so. Finally sated, we went to sleep, Jìngyi cradled between us.

******

I woke up to Jìngyi sucking Master's cock, half hard already. Seeing she was handling the shaft, I went for the sack, licking and sucking. When Master was rigid, she rode his cock and I rode Master's mouth. This time, we were able to kiss and our hands were wandering over each others breasts. After we'd both climaxed a couple times, we switched, except Master wanted in my ass to finish. I lowered myself over his prick and he deposited his morning bounty up my bum.

We took a shower together along with other morning activities, Master giving Jìngyi another freshly wrapped toothbrush for her teeth. He spanked me, then leashed me. I stopped him before we left and got a fully charged strapless vibrator and put it in a bag.

"What's with the strapless?" Master asked.

"Francesca lost a bet, sir."

"And the strapless is involved?"

"Yes, sir. It's part of her penalty for losing the bet."

He laughed and we all went to breakfast in the crew's mess. Francesca was eating breakfast with Vincent; he of the unusually bent cock, and a couple other men. Roberta and Kelly were eating with Hannah, Angelique and Belle who was interested in what her Mistress and Vincent might be talking about. Except for the Captain, the rest of the male senior staff were eating at another table. We got in line for food and after loading up a tray, went to sit down.

Passing Roberta's table, she grabbed Jìngyi's arm. "How was it?"

"Eh, it was okay. I've had better. You'll have fun though." I smiled. Good girl.

"Okay, it was just okay?" Roberta asked. Hannah and Angelique's ears were pricked.

"Okay is underselling it a little. It was good. I'd do it again."

Roberta looked a little sad. "Don't worry, Roberta, you won't be disappointed," Jìngyi said. She winked. I caught the wink and punched Jìngyi's arm.

"Ow." She rubbed her arm. She blurted, "It was the best fucking night of sex I've had in my entire life. I had too many orgasms to count and Beth told me to say it was only okay so your expectations would be tempered. So there." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"The best night of sex ever?" Roberta asked.

"Ever. I went to heaven last night and have not yet returned. I'm still tingling."

Oh, fuck! Master was laughing. Jìngyi was laughing. Roberta was staring and licking her lips. Hannah and Angelique were smiling at one another. The men were staring at us. Belle was staring at us. She was spending tonight with us. Fuck!

"Don't laugh, sir. Remember you have to satisfy expectations too. Let's hope your dick doesn't fall off."

"I can't help it. The look on your face just now was priceless. I'm not worried about giving everyone their best night of sex ever. You might, but I don't. I'm in it for a good time. If someone else enjoys it too, great. I'm the owner of the ship, not its sex toy. If you want to worry, fine, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it."

Perhaps I was taking it too personally. Did I have to give everyone their best sex ever? I wanted to, but did I need to.

"If I haven't previously said so," Kelly said, "add me to the list."

"What about the men," Edgar said. "Can I get added to the list too."

"Master has said he doesn't want to fuck any men," I replied. "Looks like you have to strive for Employee of the Month if you want to be fucked all night."

"Are we having a Punishment Evolution today?" Master asked, still laughing.

"Hannah said Belle was getting punished today, twenty swats with a paddle, though she was going to do her over her lap, for cumming without permission, twice."

"I suppose we should get on with it then. We need to have the daily drawing as well." It still seemed that Hannah was trying to upgrade her Dominant credentials.

Lynn was coming through the door with Sherry when Master said it. Manuel was naked, but Sherry was not. It wasn't much in the way of clothes, a short dress, but dressed. Since Sherry wasn't yet scheduled to work, it was odd seeing her in clothes already.

"I have a suggestion for after the punishment is administered, Joshua. A literary reading of a chapter of Delta of Venus by Anaïs Nin by Sherry. We might as well see if we can instill some culture into the barbarians you have aboard this ship."

"Even though Delta of Venus is fairly graphic novel, are you sure anyone will stay for it? I certainly won't mandate anyone has to stick around for it."

"If they stay for five minutes, I'm sure they'll stay for the end," Lynn laughed. "Let's say it's a very special reading. We can start the reading before the drawing and I'm sure they'll stick around for that to start."

"Okay, we'll give it a shot."

They were calling for the morning muster, so everyone started drifting to the sundeck, although the helicopter was currently taking up a big chunk of it. There were still chairs set up around it for sunning and chatting. One lounge chair had been placed center stage for the punishment. The muster was held for all staff not on watch or manning the bridge. The ship was underway, sailing for Bonaire.

Muster only took three minutes, after which Hannah took a seat in the chair with Belle over her lap, he delicious bottom facing the crew. Hannah took the microphone and announced Belle's punishment, twenty swats with a paddle for cumming twice without permission. She told Belle to keep count and thank her for each one. Belle seemed to be tolerating her punishments easier. She silently cried some during her spanking, but no screams or shrieks and when Hannah shoved her fingers up Belle's cunt afterward, she orgasmed immediately, squirming when she did.

Lynn took the microphone next and announced an erotic works reading by Sherry. I could see people looking at each other wondering what the hell was going on. I had to wonder myself. I'm sure everyone was waiting for the daily drawing and to see if Francesca would be farming out her slave again. Sherry was even dressed, not naked as she usually was. Sherry sat down in a chair and Lynn handed her an iPad mini which apparently had the book loaded on it.

"This is an erotic collection of short stories written by sensualist Anaïs Nin entitled 'Delta of Venus'," she began. Sherry began reading the first short story. It was a somewhat interesting and sexual story, and I might have to read it sometime myself, but it was obvious Sherry was having trouble reading it. There were short and unusual pauses, not the usual place for resting while reading. There were small moans and hmms showing up and Sherry was an intelligent and well educated woman and shouldn't have this much trouble reading. The pauses became more pronounced and she looked like she was having trouble catching her breath and started to squirm.

"Fuck," I said, "she's cumming."

Master did a double take and looked and he could see it too. We both looked at Lynn and she had her phone out and was playing with it, not paying attention to the story, but paying attention to her slave instead. Sherry had to have a Lush vibrator inside her cunt and was being stimulated by her Mistress. Suddenly the story became much more interesting, due to the reader more than the tale itself. The others had noticed as well and started moving closer to the clearly orgasming Sherry.

She was doing the best she could to ignore the sensations causing her to wriggle so incessantly, but was hopelessly succumbing to each orgasm she had, reading when she could and panting when she couldn't. Lynn let Sherry struggle through ten minutes or so of the reading, which wasn't enough to finish the story. Lynn killed the vibrator and put her phone away. Sherry stood up and removed her dress, her upper thighs wet with her cum.

"Sherry will be finishing this chapter tonight after supper," Lynn said. "Right back here on the sundeck. If you want to hear the conclusion of the story, be back here at 1800 for the ending. Sherry, it's time for the drawing. Why don't you pull a name out of the hat for today's winner."

Hannah held up the hat and Sherry pulled out a name. She was still shaking. "Pierre," Hannah called out. "You're the lucky winner of the drawing for Beth."

Apparently, Sherry's little show had Pierre primed. He wanted me then and there, and bent me over one of the deck chairs and took my cunt, owning it. He plunged into me and fucked me hard and fast, cumming six or so minutes later. Normally, I would have used a towel to clean up his cum. This is when I most missed Miranda. We usually took care of these little chores for each other and enjoyed them. Today, I had a second option.

I took the microphone from Lynn. "Hello, everyone. I hope everyone is having a good morning so far. We have one further show for you today. Francesca lost a bet with me yesterday when my three surveys wanted to fuck her instead of being sucked by me. I knew as the fresh meat on this cruise and all the other opportunities you'd have for oral sex with me, Francesca would be the obvious choice. Her penalty for losing is to lick me to orgasm three times while bare ass naked and being fucked herself. Master, may I please have your permission to cum three more times this morning?"

Master laughed and said I could.

"Mistress Francesca, you're wearing far too many clothes this morning. Would you please disrobe?"

She could have merely taken her clothes off and gotten down to it, but seemed to come to some internal decision. She made a show of it, dancing, flirting, throwing her clothes at some of the crew members.

"You don't get to keep those," she said to Al, who was sniffing her panties. "I'll need those back later."

Everyone laughed. Al said, "I'll buy you another pair. I'm keeping these." He stuffed them in his pocket.

I asked, "Who is fucking you this morning while you lick me, Mistress?"

"My slave, Belle."

I pulled the strapless out of the bag and waved it around, creating another round of laughter. "I have just the thing, Mistress. Belle, please come here, dear."

Belle came to me and I fitted the strapless into her cunt and showed her how to turn it on. I whispered to her, "You get to have sex with your Mistress. Enjoy it to the fullest."

Belle smiled. I put some cushions down on the deck and lay down, spreading my legs. "Mistress Francesca, Pierre left a cream pie in my slave cunt. I'd greatly appreciate you attending to it." More laughter.

Francesca saucily walked up to me, her hips swinging and swaying. She got on her knees, put her face in my cunt and dived right in. Belle lined up behind her, turned the vibrator on and plunged in to the hilt, until their cunts rubbed together.

"Not too fast now," I said. "I'm a horny slave slut and I'd like to stretch out my three orgasms a little."

She actually did slow down, but it might have been as much from the pleasure she was receiving from her fucking than from any desire on her part to take her time for my sake. She managed four orgasms in the time I had three and I wondered if she was as aroused by fucking publicly as I was normally. All three of us were squirming and moaning through our orgasms and I was sure we put on quite the show. Nobody was leaving. Master called time after my third and she stopped licking, my cunt now clean, but Belle kept fucking her to a fifth. After the last one, Francesca stood up and did a curtsy to the crew to their cheers and applause. She collected her clothes from the ones she'd thrown them to except Albert, who did keep her panties.

Belle wasn't spared either. Before Francesca left, she picked out three other men to fuck her slave. The people chosen had been aroused by Sherry's performance and ours and when Francesca gave her to Thomas, Dave and Fred; cunt, ass and mouth respectively, they quickly lined up. Her fucking had to take place on the sundeck by rule. Belle didn't appear to be as nervous to be fucked in public as she did her first morning. Dave and Fred did the spit roast deluxe first, leaving Thomas to take her cunt last. The spit roast was a little more than Belle expected at first, but she enjoyed hell out of it before they were done. She reveled in Thomas's hard fucking as her Mistress watched, cumming frequently.

Lynn came up to us as Dave and Fred were fucking Belle and asked, "How did you like our literary segment?"

"I enjoyed it, Mistress. What made you think of it?"

"Thinking of how Joshua is taking advantage of his business meetings by having cumming slaves distract his guests. Since Sherry can't suck cock or get fucked by other men, I thought she could still be entertaining to the crew. I saw this as her chance to contribute to crew morale."

"Why was she dressed?" Master asked.

"If she was naked and everyone saw the Lush tail sticking out of her cunt, everyone would know what was going on and why. By putting clothes on her, it allowed the tension to build until they finally figured out what was happening. Now they know, there might not be any point to dressing her again. I'll probably have her read naked tonight. Are you sucking off Björn today, Beth?"

"If he takes the survey, I'm required to. The remaining three are George, Leo and the Captain."