My Journey of Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

When my alarm went off, I was not ready to wake up. Taking a shower in the coldest water I could stand, I roused myself enough to get dressed, something professional, and hit the road. I grabbed a vente double shot espresso at a Starbucks on my way out of town to wake up further and hoped to be somewhat normal and alert at my meeting. I was ten minutes early, so used the ladies room to freshen up and ordered another coffee. By the time I got the coffee, I saw group of two women and three men come in. One of the women was wearing the clothing I'd been told to expect, so I approached them.

"Miss Elizabeth Wilson?" She asked as I approached.

"Yes," I replied.

"Let's have a seat, shall we?"

"Please," I responded. "I'm very happy to meet you. Thank you for seeing me on such short notice."

She nodded and led us to a six seat table in a small meeting room apart from the other guests attending the restaurant. I suspect she requested the room when she made reservations and probably used it for similar meetings in the past. We all sat down.

"I'm sorry, I don't know your name," I said.

"We don't use our names in public," she replied, "but you can call me Mistress L for the purposes of this meeting. Why don't you tell us why you requested a new member orientation so quickly, Elizabeth."

"Please, call me Beth," I said. "I'm a student studying for her doctorate in Psychology at the University of Florida. I've been looking for something to do my thesis on, and I saw this ad in the Gainesville Sun." I showed them a picture of the ad on my phone. "After seeing the ad, I thought I might do my thesis on submission, from the point of view of a submissive. I'm going to apply for this position to discover, in depth, what being submissive is all about, what it means psychologically, how it affects one emotionally, why a person would ever be a submissive and give another person so much control over their lives. To live it so I can really understand it." I put the picture away and shut off my phone.

I saw them looking at each other, with concern evident.

"Have you ever been submissive or taken a submissive role, say in your sex life?" One of the men asked.

"No, I haven't," I replied.

"Have you ever dreamed of being submissive, fantasized about it in some way, say rape fantasies or bondage fantasies?" The other woman asked.

"Not until recently," I answered honestly. "I've wondered about it after seeing the ad, what it would mean to me personally, but never until now."

"What makes you imagine you could take on this role for a whole year without any experience whatsoever?" Mistress L asked. "It sounds to me you would be fortunate to make it a weekend, let alone an entire year?"

"I don't know," I said. "Certainly I'm scared thinking about it, but I'm excited too. I don't believe the topic has ever been properly researched before, not on a first person basis. I know I've been independent in my life thus far, but I'm strong, fit, both mentally and physically and I'm committed to the research. As I said; I've struggled to find a topic which I cared about or hadn't been researched to death when I saw this ad. This is the first thing which has gotten me excited to research."

"You do realize the position requires you to submit to nudity, possibly publicly, sexual relations with him and possibly others of his choosing, likely both men and women, will require some degree of bondage and discipline, resulting in pain and humiliation from the tone of his ad?" Mistress inquired.

"Yes, it is clear to me. I've done some preliminary research already and am reasonably certain of what I might expect. I'm not a virgin; I've been in sexual relationships before. I'm not afraid of a little pain. I'm a runner, swimmer and cyclist and qualified for Ironman triathlons. The training was intense and very painful, particularly starting out.

"I am dedicated to doing this and doing it right, but it's part of the reason I'm meeting you now. I don't really know what to expect except on an intellectual level. It's why I wished to speak to your submissive members; to see what I might be getting myself into and if I will be capable of doing it. I have to submit my application by May 1st and I need to know more before I submit it."

"Kneel in front of me, Beth," Mistress ordered.

"I'm sorry!" I said.

"Kneel! Now!" She ordered.

I looked at the others and they were looking at me expectantly, waiting to see my response. Of course, it was a test. I realized it would probably ruin the pantyhose I was wearing, but I got down on my knees in front of her after glancing around to see if anyone was paying attention. She noticed me looking around - of course she did - they all did, and I saw a couple smiles as I took my position.

"I'm a domme, Beth, and I don't think you have the slightest idea what to expect as a submissive, so I'm going to give you a free quick lesson. Give me your jacket." I shrugged it off and handed it to her. She rummaged in her purse for a moment and pulled out a double headed vibrator. "I want you to go into the bathroom, remove your pantyhose, your bra and your panties. You will insert this in your cunt and ass. Unbutton your blouse," she ran a finger down my chest from my chin nearly to my navel where she stopped, "to here. Then return here and give me the clothing you removed. You will then kneel again in this exact spot and I will explain the rules of our Munch. Do you understand?"

"Okay."

"Respond 'Yes, Mistress'," she warned. "Get on with it then." She turned away from me.

Glancing again at the other four, all watching me, I got up, though Mistress L no longer cared what I did. I would or would not go as far as she was concerned and she would know whether I was serious or this was a fantasy with no bearing in reality. I walked to the bathroom and went into the handicapped stall where I had a little room to maneuver. Kicking off my shoes, I removed the hose and my panties and put my shoes back on. I removed my blouse to get at my bra and took it off as well, replaced the blouse and buttoned it to just above my navel. I looked in the mirror. The blouse was a loose one and if I moved too much, my breasts were clearly visible. It was sheer enough my nipples were apparent even if the blouse didn't open.

I looked at the vibrator she'd handed me. One of the appendages had a penis like head, fairly thick at the crown and about five inches long. I assumed it would go in my pussy. The other appendage was about three and a half inches long, narrow at the top and base and about an inch and a half wide at its widest in the middle. It was clear it would go in my ass. It looked clean, but I washed it in the sink anyway, both for cleanliness and to get it wet making it easier to put inside myself.

Sitting on the edge of the toilet and lifting my skirt, I worked it into my body. The piece going into my pussy slid in fairly easy; I was wetter than I imagined I could be under the circumstances. The bit going into my ass required a little more work. I finally got the thicker part past my sphincter and the rest slid in. The thickness of the ass portion and the tightness of its location seemed to be what would keep it inside me while I walked or otherwise moved around. I took a deep breath and walked out of the stall and back towards their table.

The waitress was at our table taking our orders and as soon as I was seen by one of the men, he whispered something to Mistress and I felt the vibrator go on. It startled me and I almost tripped, but caught my balance and walked back, somewhat awkwardly due to the sensations in my crotch. I stood for a moment waiting for the waitress to leave, but Mistress pointed to the ground at her feet and I understood I was to kneel while she was still present. Sighing, I knelt down at her feet.

"What would you like to eat, Beth?" Mistress asked, drawing the waitress's attention to me.

"Bacon and eggs with rye toast," I answered.

Mistress held out her hand and I realized she wanted the clothing I'd removed in the bathroom. I handed it to her with the waitress watching and realized I was blushing severely.

"This girl will have bacon, eggs and rye toast. We don't want the food until 10:15. Please delay the food preparation so it will be hot when you bring it," Mistress L said, further reinforcing my current status at the bottom of the totem pole for the young waitress, but other than glancing at me curiously, she made no comment. Perhaps this was something she was accustomed to when these people dined there. After all our orders were taken, she left the room without a backward glance.

Mistress tucked my under garments in her purse and put both hands through the gaping front of my blouse and ran her hands over my breasts, thumbing the nipples which stiffened under her touch. Along with the vibrations in my pussy and ass, her expert manipulation of my breasts was getting me randy and I began experiencing the desire to cum, just to release the rising tension, despite the presence of all these strangers in the room. I did not say so, however, thinking it too sordid a request.

Mistress's hands left my breasts and I expected my ordeal to be over. I was mistaken. While peering into my eyes, her right hand went under my skirt and up my thighs, feeling the liquid beginning to leak from my pussy from the incessant attention of the vibrator. I managed to keep still while staring back until she ran two fingers through my upper slit and over my clit. I closed my eyes and shivered. She caressed my stiffened button until I thought I would cum, but she withdrew her hand before I could release. I did not know if I was relieved or disappointed when she ceased. I felt a finger on my lips and opened my eyes again. Her index finger was pushing at my lips and I parted them to grant her entry and tasted myself on her finger. It made me shiver again. She nodded to me and withdrew her finger, putting her hand to her own lips, tasting me on her middle finger.

"You might make a delicious little slave after all," Mistress said, nodding to whoever held the vibrator controls and I felt the vibrations stop. "I need you to pay attention now, so you cannot cum. Perhaps later."

"Yes, Mistress."

"During our Munches, we operate on Vegas Rules. Are you familiar with those?"

"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas," I replied.

"Exactly, though it's more detailed than that. This is not something for outsiders. You must never disclose the location where the Munch is held, nor of any of the participants. If you should meet any one of us on the street or any other location other than the Munch, you will not approach us or acknowledge us in any way. Many of our members do not want their lifestyle choices known to their family members or their employers. You will never reveal you know us to anyone else. Since you are doing research for your thesis, I'm specifically including anything related to your school work. Our names, professions, or any other identifying information you might learn in the course of your conversations will remain confidential. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." I replied. "Due to my chosen profession, I'm well aware of the needs for confidentiality. I won't reveal any information which might identify any of you."

"Good. I'm assuming you don't intend on making yourself a permanent member of our group?"

"No, Mistress. I am merely seeking information to help me decide if I can undergo and withstand this research project. It is not currently my intent to do more than one visit. I must submit my application by May first, so I will only have the one time this month to determine if this is right for me. I know the dominant intends to make his choice on May nineteenth. I suspect there won't be any other time to seek more clarification. If I'm not chosen or decline to go forward, I expect to use more traditional methods of research. If that is the case, I may request more time with your members under whatever guidelines you deem appropriate."

"Under those conditions, we won't go in depth into more prosaic guidelines we hold all our regular members to." Mistress looked to the other four members of the Introduction Committee. "All in favor of granting Beth Wilson permission to attend our next Munch, please signify by raising your hand."

I couldn't see what the people behind me were doing, but I saw Mistress's hand go up.

She glanced at the hands and declared, "By unanimous vote, Beth will be granted permission to attend the next Munch tomorrow night. I will send you the location by e-mail later today."

"Thank you, Mistress. Is there anything special I need to wear or bring?" I asked.

"We will be meeting in a regular restaurant, much like this one. It will have a private room so we can freely discuss what we wish, but this is primarily a social gathering of like minded people, people who have certain fetishes, shall we say. Not all of the members are into the D/s scene, although most of us are to varying degrees. You can wear normal clothes, more casual than you wore today if you wish. You don't need to bring anything but an open and inquisitive mind."

She continued, "From this moment until our Munch, as part of your instruction into the submissive lifestyle, you will not wear panties or bra, nor can you wear shorts or jeans or wear anything which covers your cunt and ass. Anyone should be able to bare it merely by raising your skirt or dress. Any blouse or dress you wear must open to the level of your breasts. You will leave the vibrator in except to use the toilet. It's waterproof, so you can leave it in to shower or bathe. Give me your phone."

I unlocked it and handed it to her and she quickly did something to it, perhaps downloading an app to it.

"I have the ability to operate it anywhere where you have a signal which your phone can connect to. Additionally, you cannot climax until tomorrow night except if I give you permission. The device itself is capable of determining if you're close to orgasm and will shut itself off when you are close. You will not assist it in getting yourself off. You will not touch yourself unless I tell you to. Failure to comply will result in punishment being administered by me after the meeting tomorrow. Do you have any questions?"

"No, Mistress. It seems straightforward enough."

"I will return your clothing tomorrow night after the meeting along with any further instructions I might have for you."

"I understand, Mistress," I said.

"Good. Now, I want you to sit in my lap facing the others with your legs spread on either side of my own."

My heart started to race. I didn't know what she intended to do, but I suspected it would be sexual and humiliating, especially if the others would be watching. This is what I wanted to know, though; if I could submit to another, especially for an entire year. If I couldn't do it now, how would I do it in the future. I stood and sat down in her lap, spreading my legs on either side of hers.

She pulled me back against her chest and whispered in my ear, "Do you know what I'm going to do now, Miss Wilson?"

"No, Mistress," I breathed, though I had visions of what might occur.

"I'm going to expose your cunt to these four strangers and make you cum." As she spoke, she slowly started pulling my skirt up my legs, baring more and more of me to their intent stares. I shivered again.

My skirt was climbing higher and higher up my legs, to mid-thigh, then beyond until I knew my hairy pussy was fully exposed, even more so by my legs being parted to either side of hers. Her left hand pulled the shoulders of my blouse to either side, exposing my breasts before she began caressing my right breast, rapidly bringing the nipple to turgid hardness in the air-conditioned air. I felt her head nod beside my own and the vibrators kicked on, higher than they were before. Her right hand slowly trailed up my right leg, following the path taken by my skirt mere moments before. I leaned back against her and closed my eyes, unable to resist the temptation of her facile fingers as they traced a path to my liquid pussy.

"What are you thinking right now?" She whispered, her voice velvet in my ear.

"That I want you to touch my pussy and make me cum," I whispered back.

"Not your pussy; your cunt. Dominants and straights have pussies. Slaves and subs have cunts or gashes. You're a sub. Call it by its proper name and say it louder so everyone can hear," she ordered.

"I want you to touch my cunt and make me cum," I said, louder. Her fingers were circling gently just a touch too distant for proper stimulation.

"Louder. I want them to know exactly what my little slut wants."

"I want you to touch my cunt and make me cum," I moaned, loud enough to let them all hear me.

Her hand returned to my folds and stroked the heated flesh, staying away from my clit for the moment, poking hard and demanding from its protective sheath. "Remember to ask permission to cum," Mistress Layton whispered in my ear.

I grabbed my left breast and began to squeeze and knead it as she was doing to the right one. My hips started thrusting against her hand, hoping to rub my clit against her fingers, though she carefully kept them away from my needy button. I was panting hard. The vibrator went up another notch and I knew my cunt was flowing freely now. I could feel liquid running between my ass cheeks and down my leg. I was probably staining her dress it was so wet down there.

After what felt like a lifetime, though it was likely minutes only, her fingers began stroking either side of my clit. I moaned, a shameless slut performing for others in a restaurant, even if it was a private room.

"Please let me cum," I whimpered to her.

"Louder, slave! Address me by my title."

"Please let me cum, Mistress," I said, loud enough they may have heard me outside the room.

"That will be up to you, Beth," Mistress said.

"What, what must I do?" I begged. "Please I need to cum now."

"Touch yourself. Masturbate for us. Make yourself cum," my Mistress stated. She pulled her hand away.

I immediately reached down and started stroking myself, rubbing hard, anxious to reach release. I didn't care who was watching, or if I was in public. I fondled myself before four pairs of eyes hoping to get over the top. My Mistress continued caressing my breast, pulling and tugging on my hard nipples. I could barely breathe, I was puffing so hard.

The door to the room opened with our waitress and another entering the room with two trays filled with our food. My Mistress whispered, "Cum for me, now!" As she pinched my nipple, I exploded, shattering into a million pieces, squealing loudly and rubbing furiously, thrusting my hips against my hand, electric shock like contractions running through my body from my tits to my ass to my cunt. I rocked back and forth on my Mistress's lap, leaking profusely as my core spasmed around the synthetic cock in my cunt. The two waitresses stared at me in surprise, their trays forgotten as I squirmed on my Mistresses lap, lost in the most powerful orgasm I've ever had.

Gradually, my contractions eased and my breathing returned to normal. My hand quit moving on my cunt and I gradually composed myself. I sat there with my legs spread, my skirt pulled up to my waist, the vibrator still thrumming in my pussy and ass, though at reduced speed. The plates were set on the table and the waitresses left.

"Would you like to eat now?" Mistress asked, still idly stroking my breast.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm very hungry," I replied. "Famished, in fact. This has been a very exhausting morning for me."

"I'm sure it has, dear. Have a seat at the table and eat. Afterward, you will repay us for your climax."

"Yes, Mistress."

I sat down on the vibrator, which wasn't as uncomfortable as it looked. It continued to throb inside me, but at a reduced level. Enough to keep me interested, shall we say, but not enough to get me off again. I began to understand what my life would be like as a submissive. I went through the food rather quickly, finishing before the others.