My Journey of Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This morning, she had me sucking the cock of a strange man, licking her to an orgasm and masturbating in front of seven strangers." His jaw dropped and he gave a small cough. "I know, Dr. Kline. I'm as surprised as you are I could do all those things. I believe my contemplation of what I might be doing for an entire year might have made my transition today into a temporary submissive possible.

"It's like I've been preparing myself for that eventuality and so none of it was as abhorrent to do as it would have been a week ago. I even dreamed of being naked and in submission the last couple nights. In addition to the vibrator, my temporary Mistress is not allowing me to wear any underthings until tomorrow night, nor masturbate to relieve myself despite the vibrator. It's like a mini-test before submitting my application for the position."

"Didn't it make you feel like a whore," he asked, "doing all those things?"

"I did feel like a slut, but I also had the strongest orgasm of my life masturbating in front of a room full of strangers. So despite my independent streak, I may be more submissive than I thought. It goes against all my preconceived notions of dominance and submission, which to be honest, makes me want to study the phenomenon even more. I'd like your permission to pursue this field of study. As I said, I may not get chosen for this position, so my study may be more conventional than I currently hope for, but I believe my streak of independence, my lack of prior submissive behavior, and training, makes me the ideal person to identify the dynamic of dominant/submissive from the submissive's point of view."

"Isn't this a little like studying prostitution by becoming a prostitute?" He asked.

"Perhaps," I answered, "except prostitution is illegal and voluntarily placing yourself in another person's power is not. I've already looked at the research of Kinsey and Masters and Johnson regarding Bondage/Discipline, Domination/Submission. At the time the research was done, those behaviors were considered more outside the norm, fetish behavior, as it were, and it still is. But, there's the 'Fifty Shades of Gray' dynamic now which didn't exist previously. It has popularized the behaviors much more than they used to be. In doing the research now, sex investigators might find far more people engaging in these behaviors than ever did before, at least on the weekend or part time level. I want to understand that popularity; why people are choosing this as a way of life. Obviously, I shall continue to research it as much as possible before proceeding. I will know what I'm getting myself into before doing this."

"I don't know, Elizabeth. This sounds risky to me. You could be hurt or killed. You don't know anything about the person making this offer. It's an around the world trip. You could be sold into slavery in a foreign country somewhere. We both know how prevalent human trafficking is, even in this country. Who would ever know if something happened to you?"

"I don't know about him, not yet, but I will know more before accepting any offer. I still don't think I'll end up being chosen, but I'm willing to take the chance. I could take steps to ensure you're updated on a regular basis, maybe sending you my research at weekly intervals and my itinerary, if known. I believe I was mailed a questionnaire this afternoon. I didn't have time to look at it before coming over, but I'll read it and you can look at it. I'm sure between the two of us we can set up safety protocols to ensure my well being."

I kept squirming in my seat, and Professor Kline asked me if the vibrator was still on.

"It is."

"Are you aroused now?"

"Very," I said. "I feel I'm very close to my climax now which probably means the damn thing will shut off any second now. I don't know how the device knows when an orgasm is imminent, but it does, and it won't let me have one." I groaned. "Fuck, it just stopped again."

At least I could hold still in my seat again.

"I can't give my approval now, Elizabeth. I'd like to think it over, consider some of the ramifications. If I approved and anything happened to you, I'm sure my career would be over. I'm not saying it's a permanent 'No', but I want more information before I'll sign off on this."

"I understand perfectly, Professor Kline. I'm still not sure if I can do this myself, but I'd like to prepare as if I can."

"As long as you understand that until you receive my approval, none of this is sanctioned by me or the university."

I stood up, saying, "Certainly, Professor Kline. I understand perfectly." I put out my hand.

He stood and took my hand in both his own. "Be careful, Elizabeth. You're very precious to me."

"As careful as I can be, Professor. Thank you for your time." I kissed him on the cheek. "Say hi to Mrs. Kline for me."

"Of course."

I left. Well, the battle wasn't won yet, but it wasn't lost either. I appreciated he was worried for me. I worried for myself; but I'd been wrapped in the cocoon of academia for several years and perhaps it was time to burst from the chrysalis and sail from protected waters into rougher seas.

Stopping at the drug store, I looked to see what they had in the way of lubricants. Apparently, there were two primary types, silicone based and water based. The warning label on the silicone lubricants said not to use on silicone devices as it would deteriorate the material. I was unaware of the composition of the vibrator inside me, so I called Mistress.

"Yes?" She answered, her voice sultry and smoky and a little bit out of breath.

"This is Beth. Am I calling at a bad time?" I asked.

"One of my slaves is licking my cunt, but I can talk. What do you need?"

"I'm buying a lubricant to help when I'm inserting your vibrator in my ass, but the silicone based lubricants say not to use on silicone."

"Buy the water based. Oh, God, that's exquisite. You're making me cum."

I had my answer so I hung up, letting her get back to what was important. I grabbed a bottle of the water based and headed for the cashier. On the way, my vibrator cranked up again and I almost stumbled, catching myself on the edge of a shelf before regaining control and proceeding to the register. So sensitized were my sex bits to the stimulation provided by the vibrator, I was reaching the point of climax faster each time it turned on, yet never reaching any satisfactory conclusion. It was torture. I paid for my purchase and got into my car and sat there, enjoying the stimulation and hoping for an alternative ending, but it shut off again when I was so fucking close to cresting. Was it going to do this to me all night? Mistress was a devious sadist. I wasn't suffering any pain, but I was suffering nonetheless.

******

When I got home, I ate some leftover soup I had in the fridge, then opened the package from FedEx. As expected, it was the information I requested when calling the phone number. It was composed of about two pages of further information, though not the name of the dominant. It did say he would reveal himself to the ten applicants chosen to interview in New York. At least I would know who I was dealing with if the time came.

The yacht would depart from New York, cruise the East Coast and Caribbean for awhile, down the coast of South America to Rio and Buenos Aires. After, going across the South Atlantic to Africa, north to Europe, Spain Portugal, England, France, the Scandinavian countries and Germany, backtracking to the Mediterranean with stops in Southern France, Italy, Greece, Cypress, Turkey and Israel. It would pass through the Suez Canal for the Indian Ocean, making stops in India and Ceylon, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Hong Kong. When done there, cruise to Australia and New Zealand; head North for China and Japan, but making stops at several South Sea Islands on the way, Hawaii, Alaska, the West Coast, Mexico, and Peru, then through the Panama Canal to the Caribbean again for more island hopping before eventually terminating in Miami. When the trip was over, whoever was selected would be a well traveled young lady.

The information also said that the applicant selected would receive $100,000 for giving up a year of her life. I was not expecting to be paid. I thought being able to travel and have all my expenses paid for was the benefit of the trip. I was surprised he did not put the payment in the ad, but eventually realized he would get many more applicants, some of whom would only be interested in the money, and not the experience. His way was probably smarter. I had to admit, receiving a hundred grand would go a long way to reducing my student debt. It made the proposition more appealing, but wouldn't be a deciding factor in my decision if I was selected.

After reading the information, I paged through the questionnaire. It was over fifty pages long with over 250 questions. None of them were yes/no or even multiple choice questions. All questions required a written response and most requested a reason for the response. I had taken personality profile tests less detailed than this thing was. I did not want to start answering any of the questions yet; I still had too much to learn to intelligently respond to most of the questions. Particularly if I was interested in tailoring my answers to promote my selection. I did read some of the questions to get a flavor for the types of things he was asking.

Have you ever been in a submissive relationship before? If so, how many and for how long? If I were answering that question tonight, it would be one for one day.

What is your favorite sexual fantasy?

What is your favorite submissive fantasy?

Are you a switch? I happened to know from my previous reading a switch was someone who switched back and forth between dominant and submissive. Since I'd never been either before today, I didn't have a real answer to this question.

How many sex partners have you had? How many men? How many women? How many at the same time? Are you willing to engage in sex with multiple sex partners at the same time? Would you be willing to engage in an orgy? I can see where those questions were leading.

Have you engaged in anal sex? How many times? Do you enjoy anal sex? No, none and I don't know. Having the vibrating plug in my ass was the closest I'd come to having anal sex.

Have you had oral sex? Giving or receiving? Do you enjoy oral sex? Can you deep throat? I guess the last one depended on the size of the cock. I never had a partner I could deep throat yet, but I was never with a partner who had a tiny erection either. Most had been average sized, about six or so inches when erect, one was somewhat larger. Master Dick had the biggest dick I ever sucked. I wondered what he would be like to fuck, but I was not about to ask just because he had a larger cock.

Like I said, there were a lot of questions. Reading them, I realized how inexperienced I was when it came to sex. I had seven sexual partners before today, all boyfriends. No one night stands, no girls, no anal sex, no threesomes, foursomes, whateversomes, orgies, trannies or anything else strange and unusual.

I was vanilla; about as vanilla as they come. Given my experience level, why would Mr. Dominant ever choose me? Why did I even want him to choose me? Because I was tired of being vanilla? Was the research really that important to me? I thought I knew myself inside and out, but I was having trouble answering some very basic questions about myself right now. I glanced at the time and saw it was getting late. Time for bed. I put the questionnaire back in the envelope, deciding I would take it to the munch tomorrow night to discuss it with Mistress, if not with all the others.

Getting up, I brought the lubricant into the bathroom with me, removed the vibrator, and used the toilet. The vibrator had a plethora of my own bodily fluids from my multiple near orgasms, so I washed it again and using the lubricant, reinserted it. The lubricant greatly eased it's entry, particularly into my bottom, but it was not all from the lubricant I purchased. My pussy was wet, ready, and still signaling it's need. Hopefully, it would not go on again tonight, because I did not know how much more I could take. I climbed into bed and dozed off, the visions, the questions, the lack of answers not disturbing my sleep, at least tonight.

The vibrator started up again a little after one. I was too sleepy to notice at first, but as I drifted along on the sensations, I started caressing my breasts and rubbing my mound. It was not until I was close to cumming I realized what I was doing; masturbating in defiance of my Mistress's orders. Fuck! I almost stopped, then thought, how the hell is she going to know if I cum. If I stopped, I would be awake for an hour, too aroused to go back to sleep. To hell with it. I rubbed my little pleasure button until I exploded in the most wonderful climax, greatly enhanced by the vibrator and all the near misses today. When I was through, I dropped right back to sleep like a stone.

******