My Journey of Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent, my dear. I'm glad you finished so quickly. The gentleman sitting across the table from you; you may call him Master Dick. You could greatly enhance the quality of his breakfast by rewarding him for his expert operation of your vibrator. I'm sure he would find your oral skills a wonderful addition to his breakfast. You have sucked cock before, have you not?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, my mouth drying up as I spoke.

"Don't dilly-dally girl. He's almost finished."

I got on the floor and crawled under the table, approaching Master Dick. He pushed back from the table to give me a little more room. I got close enough to reach his crotch and lowered his zipper. He was wearing boxers so I wouldn't have to pull his briefs down; I could reach through the opening and pull his cock into the light. It wasn't fully hard yet, but it had started to grow as I crawled across the floor under the table. It was thick and veiny, and when I touched it, heavy in my hand. I felt it swell more as I handled it and realized he would be quite a mouthful when he got fully hard. I opened my mouth and let the crown slip past my lips. It immediately expanded in my mouth.

Sinking down over his stalk, I got him down as far as the back of my throat before I started to gag. Swirling my tongue around, I raised back up until I was licking the head. Bobbing up and down on his cock, I bathed it in my saliva, continually licking it with my tongue while I jacked the base of his cock with my hand. I sensed he'd reached full hardness when I could barely bend it as I sucked him. He filled my mouth, stretching my lips around his thickness. With my other hand, I reached into his boxers and cradled his sack, massaging the balls dangling inside as my mouth bounced up and down on his shaft.

Feeling his balls draw up toward his body and his cock inflate even more against my tongue, I prepared myself to receive his offering. It came suddenly, hot spurt after hot spurt of salty fluid, shooting to the back of my mouth in a veritable flood of cum. Swallowing quickly to avoid drowning in his seed, I felt some leaking out around his cock and dripping down my chin and onto my chest. After I no longer felt his cock pulsing in my mouth, I released it and tucked it back in his pants, zipping it up after.

"Tell me, Master Dick, how well did our little sub suck your cock?" Mistress asked.

"Not bad for a newcomer. She couldn't deep throat, but she showed some talent which could easily be promoted to some excellent cocksucking. At least she swallowed. I believe she has promise."

"Excellent! Now, my dear, come over here and lick my cunt." She spread her legs and hiked her dress up to her thighs, distinctly showing her bald pussy; winking at me like some strange eye, a glint of moisture at the bottom of the crack. My brain was racing, in overdrive, a thousand thoughts going through it at once.

I stared stupidly at her for a few moments. She waited patiently and when I didn't move, she pointed to the floor at her feet.

"Now!" Mistress Layton ordered.

My mouth finally caught up with my thoughts and I answered, "Mistress, I've never licked pussy before."

"Cunt, not pussy. Did I ask you if you've ever licked cunt before?" She demanded.

"No, Mistress. I'm just not sure what to do. I'm not sure if I'll be any good at it."

"I don't care whether you're any good, Beth. I don't expect an expert; I expect obedience. If you don't want your naked, perky little ass to feel my paddle, you will get over here immediately and start licking."

At that, I scrambled forward on my hands and knees and buried my head between her legs. I was immediately assaulted with the musky scent of her sex. Never having been this close to another woman's pussy before, it seemed strong. It was the scent of her arousal, I would later learn.

She enjoyed making me submit to her will. It excited her, even the sight of me sucking Master Dick's cock inflamed her ardor. I reached out my tongue and tasted her exotic flavor, the consequence of her cunt leaking her sexual fluids in response to her enjoyment. When I licked her, I felt a little stubble on my lips, leading me to believe she shaved herself bald. I ran my tongue up her slit, savoring the unaccustomed tang of a woman for the first time. Even the little of myself she'd fed me on her finger left me unprepared for the piquant taste.

While it was not a flavor I was used to, it was not unappealing either. It made sense it would not taste terrible or men would not be so eager to taste me, and most of my boyfriends were perfectly willing to lick my pussy. I took another taste, pushing my tongue up her channel to gather a fresh supply from the source. I felt my Mistress pull my skirt up over my ass, exposing my cunt and bottom to the four behind me, before pulling my face into her pussy, smearing her juices all over my face. I was forced to lick faster to keep up with the flow of fresh pussy fluid leaking from her aroused cunt. Mistress Layton started breathing harder and her hands were entangled in my hair maneuvering my head around to direct my tongue to those places she most wanted licked.

She pulled my mouth over her clit and ordered me to "lick and suck my clit. Good girl. Now push a couple fingers in my cunt." I obeyed. "That's right. Keep doing that. So good. Keep it up. Fuck those fingers up into me. Ahh, shit, I'm cumming, you cunt licking slut, I'm cumming!"

Her legs clamped around my ears, I felt her pussy clenching over my fingers, squeezing so hard it was like a small vice, and a fresh flood of fluids inundated my fingers, my hand, and ran down the crack of her ass.

"Lick me clean," she ordered and I obeyed, searching for every drop of moisture which might have escaped my tongue initially.

She pushed me away and I sat back on my heels. The four people behind me clapped softly, applauding my efforts and I blushed, surprised at my lack of modesty, my exhibitionism, even my submissiveness. Was it only two days ago I first conceived of researching the psychology of submissiveness? Yet here I was, kneeling on the floor of a private room in a public restaurant, having sucked the cock of a stranger, licked my first cunt, and masturbated myself to orgasm in front of five, no seven, strangers, if I included the two waitresses.

I had wanted to know if I would be capable of submitting myself to a dominant for an entire year for my research, but it had only taken thinking about it for a couple days and a dominant woman to subvert every conceived notion I had about myself and turn me into a public slut.

Mistress picked up a napkin and wiped her pussy juice from my face.

"What did you think of your first experience with submission?" She asked.

"I'm not sure," I said. "I'm still processing all of it in my mind, Mistress. I'm surprised - no - more than surprised, shocked, would be the better word; at how easily I went along with it. I've thought about submission a lot over the last two days and I've been trying to mentally prepare myself for the experience, and I'm sure it helped ease my transition; but if you'd said to me two days ago I would do everything I've done here today, I would have slapped you."

"And you've never had any submissive experiences before, no submissive fantasies, before now?" She asked.

"I let a boyfriend tie me down to the bed once, but it was more for his benefit than mine. I went along with it for fun, but I can't say I enjoyed it more than any other time I had sex with him. On the whole, I don't let anyone tell me what to do. I'm self-motivated, self-assured, confident; all qualities I would not consider as prime qualities for submissives."

"I'm not sure I agree with your assessment of submissive qualities," the other female spoke. Other than her question at the beginning, she hadn't said anything else this morning, only observing.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm a submissive and I would describe myself as having those same qualities. I think most other submissives would as well."

"How so?" I asked, curious about her response.

"Unless you're describing definitions differently from what I would, I possess those same qualities. Master Dick, may I be permitted to tell her?"

"Go ahead, pet," he responded.

"I'm an attorney," she said, "I have my own office. When I'm not engaged in a scene with my Master, I possess all of those attributes. I'm self-motivated, self-assured, confident in my abilities as a lawyer. Even as a submissive, I find those qualities to be useful. I'm motivated to find new ways to please my Master. I don't need his assurances I'm a good slave to him, I know I am. And I'm confident in my skills and talents as a slave and my ability to serve him to his best possible advantage. Would you agree, Master?"

"Very much so, pet."

"You're in a submissive relationship to Master Dick?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Are you close to him? Do you love him?" I inquired.

"Very much so," she replied. "I cannot imagine living my life without him."

"Are you married?" I asked.

"Not yet. We are engaged, however."

"How did you feel when I sucked his cock? I cannot imagine loving someone and having to watch someone else have sex with him."

She paused before answering. "That was just sex," she said, "and not very good sex at that. I can easily deep throat my Master. I know him better than anyone else; every nuance of his expression, every movement, every moan, every swelling of his cock conveys far more to me than anyone else. In actuality, sex is one of the least important aspects of the relationship between a submissive and her Master. Vanilla people probably think it's the most important because a lot of it occurs, but it's really not. The power exchange is far more critical, the trust, the communication. Sex is merely a by-product of the other things, while great sex is a result of the other things."

"I would agree with your assessment, pet," Master Dick said. "Sex with you, Beth, was good because you were new and fresh to me, but it could never reach the depth of feeling and sensation as sex with my slave."

"What about you," Mistress asked. "How about the orgasm you had today? Where would you rank it; high, low, somewhere in between?"

"It was the best climax I've ever had," I replied. "Honestly, it seemed two levels higher than anything I'd previously experienced. What about the other two men here. Are they Master's too?"

"They are my slaves," Mistress Layton replied.

"So you don't usually dominate women?" I asked.

"No. I much prefer men."

"Why did you not ask me to suck them off as well as Master Dick?" I inquired, fascinated by the insight I was gaining.

"I control their climaxes, even their erections," Mistress Layton said. "They have not yet earned the right to cum today. In fact, they're in cock cages right now; a matter that probably created a bit of pain for them while you waggled your delicious ass at them licking my cunt or as you masturbated for them." I was watching as one of them nodded ruefully. "Their cages don't allow for cock sizes much larger than limp. If they got erections while watching you, it would have been quite painful."

I cringed hearing that. Even without carrying the requisite equipment, I realized how agonizing it would be.

"I have to ask, Mistress," I inquired, "How do you know the police or even the public isn't going to walk in on you while you're playing in here?"

She laughed. "The owner and both waitresses are members of our group. The door is kept locked on the outside with a keypad so the waitresses can serve us our food, but random guests can't come in. This is one of several different establishments we use for our meetings. And as I said, we don't usually engage in such risky behaviors in public. We meet, eat and talk. More intimate encounters don't usually occur at these events. You'll see when you attend tomorrow."

"So you made a special exception for me, Mistress?" I asked, smiling. "You couldn't resist me?"

"I admit fresh meat is always tempting," she replied. "You wanted to know what it's going to be like. It will be much like this, but more intense. I'm not your permanent Master. I didn't punish you, though I was tempted to do so. You weren't confined, tied, clamped, collared, paddled, caned or whipped. This was merely a taste. Remember that when you apply for your Master."

"I would love to speak more," I said, glancing at the clock on the wall, "but I have an appointment with my dissertation advisor at four. I need to go home and take a shower, wash the scent of sex off before I see him."

"Don't forget," Mistress warned, "No bras, panties, or hose. Leave your vibrator in except to use the toilet, even while taking your shower. You may not cum, so no masturbating or sex with anyone else until after attending our Munch tomorrow night. We'll exchange our possessions after the meeting." She handed me a business card with nothing but a phone number on it. "Call me if you have further questions before our meeting."

Her warning was more meaningful and timely when the vibrator started on my drive home. The intensity slowly increased until I was sure I would cum before it turned itself off. I smelled my arousal permeating the car. Fuck! What was the point of showering if I would end up smelling like sex again every time it went off?

******

When I arrived home, I found a FedEx package waiting for me from an address in New York. The only reason for anyone in New York to send me something was based upon my request for more information regarding the ad for a submissive. I had no time to read it now, so I tossed it on my bed to peruse later after my appointment. It was surprisingly thick and heavy.

I removed my vibrator to use the bathroom. It went off in my hand while I was pulling it out, which startled me enough to nearly drop it. Fortunately, it was silicone and not likely damaged if I had. I washed it off again before reinserting it. It was still vibrating after washing it when I needed to return it. The cock portion went in easily as before, but the butt part resisted easy efforts to insert it. I decided I would buy a lubricant after my meeting to facilitate the plug going in easier. As soon as I got it in, the vibrations increased. I wondered if it would be cheating to use the high pressure spray in the shower to relieve myself. Deciding masturbation was masturbation regardless of the delivery method, I decided not to and tried to ignore the sensations as much as possible.

By the time I finished my shower, I'd come so close to orgasm, but as promised, the unit shut itself off before I could and I was left frustrated again. At least I could still rinse myself off and would not smell so much like sex when meeting Dr. Kline. I got dressed, remembering my admonitions to do without underwear. I put on a dress which buttoned from my neck to the bottom hemline at my knees. I buttoned the middle, leaving the top three buttons undone to reveal the swell of my breasts and the bottom two which revealed a bit of leg to mid-thigh. It was sluttier than I would have preferred to meet with Dr. Kline, but I would explain my attire when I saw him.

Arriving five minutes early, his secretary was getting ready to leave when I arrived.

She waved me in, saying, "Good afternoon, Ms. Wilson, the professor is waiting for you in his office."

"Thank you, Mrs. Boyle."

"Have you found a topic for your dissertation yet?"

"I think I have. It's the reason I made an appointment."

"Good luck to you then."

"Thanks again. I may need it."

She left and I went into Professor Kline's office. He was bent over his desk grading some papers from one of his undergraduate courses. His specialty was abnormal psychology and he taught an introductory course. Dr. Kline was the unusual byproduct of a German father and African-American woman. Apparently, Hitler's belief in a master race had never filtered to his father who had no problem marrying a black woman and raising mixed race children. Both his parents were deceased. Dr. Kline was in his late fifties, hair already gray, his skin the perfect marriage of coffee and cream; a medium brown like teak wood. He was tall, fit and distinguished and I had a bit of a crush on him, but he was happily married and I would never indulge an affair with a married man.

I knocked on the door to get his attention and he called me in. "Enter Elizabeth. You needn't stand on ceremony."

I went in and sat in one of the comfortable leather chairs in his office facing him. His office was warm and welcoming, much like him and I believe I spotted some of his mothers influences in his decor, some of the paintings and the African tribal masks. His wife was Hispanic and I noticed some of her contributions as well.

He sat back in his chair and bridging his hands under his chin, asked, "What's the purpose of your appointment today? Have you decided upon the topic of your dissertation?"

I took a deep breath which he noticed. He noticed everything. "I've decided I wish to research Submissives in Dominant/Submissive Relationships. While there has been a lot of research done on the psychology of those types of relationships, most of it has been done on the dominants, almost none on submissives, and none from their point of view. To me, they are by far the most interesting of the two in the dynamic as dominants gain power in the transaction so their interest is obvious. I wanted to explore this."

He leaned back in his chair eyeing me curiously. "An unusual choice of topics, particularly for you. You may be the most independent female I know. What made you think of this topic?"

I pulled out my phone and showed him the picture of the advertisement in the Gainesville Sun. He studied the ad for a moment, grasping the significance of it.

"You said from the submissive point of view." I nodded. "You intend to apply for the submissive position?"

"Yes, sir."

"I'm sure you've considered the implications of this; you're certainly realistic enough to understand what it means when he talks about nudity and sex."

"I do, sir. I've considered the implications for myself. I'm not a virgin and I'm certainly not a prude. I've done a lot of preliminary research to understand the impact of what I intend to do. My biggest concern is not being chosen. I'm sure the Sun was not the only newspaper where the ad was placed, there could be hundreds or even thousands of applicants. Those are ridiculously high odds. I know I won't be the most beautiful, and definitely not the most experienced of the applicants. If I'm totally honest, I may have almost no chance of selection and may be forced to do this the old fashioned way, but I really want the first person point of view."

"What makes you choose to study this?" Professor Kline asked. "I would think this of very little interest to you? You're the very opposite of submissive."

"I used to think so. The idea appealed to me because I didn't understand the submissive attitude. I too believed I was the opposite of submissive, and it was the reason I couldn't understand why anyone would want to become submissive to another person. Now, I'm not so sure."

"What do you mean?"

"Two things. I've already met a submissive who has her own law practice. In her practice she is successful, in charge, self-motivated, secure, not at all the mousy, insecure, needy person I suspected most submissives of being. Obviously that changes when she's with her Master. The second thing ..." I stopped suddenly, the vibrator going off again and I jumped in my chair. The vibrator was remarkably quiet and I was not sure Professor Kline could hear it, but he certainly noticed my reaction.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "Are you okay? Should I get you some water?"

"No," I said. "That's not necessary. It's related to the second thing I was going to tell you. I made contact with a nearby group to discuss what challenges I might be facing if I was chosen, to see if I could do this for a year. One of the members is a female dominant. When I told her I had no experience as a submissive, she immediately put me in a state of submission to her. It's to continue until after I meet her group tomorrow for more information. She's making me wear a vibrator which has two prongs on it. One is in my vagina and the other in my ass. It goes off and on at random intervals. It just turned on. It's programmed to bring me close to an orgasm, then turn off. She figured the best way to know if I could be submissive for a year was to give me a small taste.