All Comments on 'My Journey of Discovery Ch. 03'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 3 years ago
6 ☆s

It is official, this is already one of my Favorite Stories.

The editing did slip just a bit from your usual standard this time though, still even that was superior to 99% of stores on Literotica. So all around it still ranks WAY up there.

Now I'm waiting for the next chapter.

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

The master hits it out of the park again !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love the story

But I did have a problem with this chapter namely Mistress L cranking up the vibrator, it appears that she did it because she was either angry or disappointed BUT she knew that Beth was driving. It was a stupid dangerous thing to do, 1. Because she was driving and could easily have crashed the car, she almost did, and 2. Because you shouldn’t punish a sub when you’re angry, it’s reckless and lends itself to harsher impulsive punishments than originally intended.

So that dropped my rating to 4 stars for the first time in a very long time. Despite that the act of punishing Beth whilst she was angry actually gives more credence to the story. Dominants are only human too and aren’t infallible despite any claims they may make to the contrary 😉

Thanks for sharing, Tess (UK)

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Beth was given explicit instructions and must learn to do that and not make decisions. However the initial punishment was downright dangerous even at 2 am or whenever it was and could have had serious repercussions for Beth. I agree with Tess (UK) there.

Still a 5 ⛤ chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought this was an excellent series right up until you introduce Master Lamar and then the whole thing turned into a waste of time. You had to make Master Lamar the black man a stereotype dumb dumb who thinks women are nothing but bitches and whores. If this is the character of the character Master Lamar he does not fit in this story. Why would Mistress L send trainee sub to this dumb dumb. Why would people who go to the trouble of creating this kind of community allow this dummy in their world. This character is nothing more than a racist stereotype and a complete turn off.

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 2 years agoAuthor

In reply to anonymous - Lamar was to show that every racial, income and cultural group can be found in the BDSM community. Lamar was a lower income, lower educational level person, and despite that, he was still popular because he met needs of certain submissives. A group that wanted to be demeaned, humiliated and even hurt (his sub was a pain slut). Despite that, he was not unkind. He recognized Beth was not one of those who would appreciate his normal Dom behaviors and treated her better than his own groupies. Layton used him for only one purpose, an interracial experience with a BBC. BBC stories are stereotypes anyway as cock size is not dependent on race, but I needed a BBC to give Beth an interracial experience with a large cock.

JSA69JSA69over 1 year ago

Nice and Nasty. I'm glad there is more to come for Beth. Very enjoyable story!

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

Good writing, good reading. I'm glad you write lots of chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous