All Comments on 'My Journey of Discovery Ch. 04'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago
Magnificent!

Magnificent story and job!

Tension all-around, pony-play (which I've always fantasised about but was never able to convert to reality), strong, loverly characters, what more could a girl wish for? (Oh, well, your story contains some hints ;-)

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 3 years ago
I love it, but.....

I have never cared for 'Pet play' or 'Pony play'. Thankfully you didn't stretch it out to much and as with most erotic subjects, I enjoyed your version more than I expected to.

Other than that my only 'complaint' is that you don't publish 10 page chapters every other day, while still keeping up your usual standards. I know, completely unreasonable expectation, but I can dream. (Hell, I buy lottery tickets. Lol)

Anyway, keep up the good work. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another Enjoyable Chapter

Although I have not been a big pony girl fan giving Beth a taste of that aspect of the lifestyle was clearly educational. It also demonstrated Beth's competitive nature and loyalty to her temporary (or is it) mistress. I am looking forward to her next meeting with her professor when she describes everything she has been through to date. What will his reaction be?

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 3 years ago
Dirty trick

I've been checking every single day, twice yesterday and on my second check today, I find that you logged a 153rd story. 😁😁😁 Then I go to read the 5th chapter of Voyage and find that instead you submitted a completely different story. While I am sure it will also be a great story, I was extremely disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Addition

Is it just me or did anyone else see Frank as a shitty Dom? Whipping a slave so hard he made her bleed? He came across as sadistic prick not as a well known Dominant. The comments about buying her seemed bizarre too, the way I read it, it sounded like a genuine offer and not a casual bit of mind fuckery to tease the newcomer.

I don’t think Pony Play is anything I’d like to try, by all means it’s an interesting concept but even when I wasn’t living with acute chronic pain (15 yrs and counting) I wasn’t the sporty type. It’s just as well all the characters are fortunate enough to be in peak physical health 😇.

Other than the Frank situation loved the addition.

Thank you for sharing

Tess (UK)

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Agree with Tess, Frank is a bit of a shit. Strange that she was a ringer, obviously brought in to win for him but was she a sub to put up with that treatment??? Something didn't quite ring true there or perhaps more detail was required. Beth is certainly getting her experiences in. It will be interesting to see where she goes and how she ends all this. Will her research still carry on or be lost as she becomes a sub??

Reminds me a little of the Mastering Bella stories but in a shortened much reduced time frame.

Still 5 ⛤

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 2 years agoAuthor

Frank was a shit. He was frantic not to lose again, considering what had happened the previous five times he lost. Desperation is a bad way to operate. The side bets are what was fucking him up. It's addressed later.

LeifsonLeifsonalmost 2 years ago

I sometime wish Literotica made it easier to submit editorial comments (I normally use the phone app, which can't even make normal comments). But in this case I saw something confusing enough to fire up the browser:

Looks like you have an incomplete name change. The first mention of the trainer is "Wendy", and that name is also used as the race starter. The rest of the time (and into the future if the summaries are to be trusted) you call her "Francesca".

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think it would been good to see Franks ringer to go off on Frank because he went to far and was a idiot. He seems like a shitty dom that noone would want to have anything to do with. It be great to seen mistress (just blanked on name.) tell him after this last session she isn't doing anymore races with him. It is kind of pointless if he is willing to go so far and essentially cheat trying to win.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous