My Wanton Slut Wife: Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife's life as a stripper, massage parlor whore and High end pros.
17.6k words
3.97
15k
17
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly came home that night and told me: "Shower and put something casual on. Joan and her husband are coming over."

I asked her: "Who are they?"

She told me: "Joan is the girl from the club I told you about. That is going to do the party with me. She is bringing her husband so we get to know each other."

I asked: "What is he like?"

Kelly said: "I never met him, but he likes sharing her with other men and they have done this before."

I asked: "What is she like?"

She said: "She is older than me. In her thirties tits bigger than mine and is great at eating pussy."

I asked: "How do you know how good she is at eating pussy?"

She smiled and said: "Silly boy, sometimes when the club is dead, we will eat each other out to pass the time. So far, I have been with eight of the other dances and three of the waitresses. All of us are married and some have kids."

I asked: "So all of you are bi-sexual?"

Kelly said: "No, only four of us are truly bi-sexual. The others only do it at the club. Not in their real-life way from the club."

I had to know: "Do any of the others know about you and Joan doing the party?"

Kelly told me: "Yes, they all do and several are wondering if we can turn this into a side line to make money."

I asked: "So some of you are thinking of becoming prostitutes?"

She said: "Yes and no. What we are thinking is, we put on girl-on-girl sex shows. Then some of the girls will do private shows after. If a girl chooses to have sex with her client. It is not part of the price of the private show."

I said: "So, they will have the sex for free?"

She said: "We will tell them once behind closed doors. The money is for the show only. But, one or both of us may get turned on so much. We will need them to pleasure us."

I responded; "I get it that way all of you can feel you are not selling yourselves for sex?"

Kelly said: "It is just something we are talking about. If it happens it will be extra money."

I asked: "What about STDs?"

She said: "We all agreed every guy uses a condom, no exceptions."

I asked: "You said all of you are married, do all the husbands know?"

She told me: "Two of the other husbands are cuckolds, the rest the husbands and wives are swingers. That is why they are ok with their wives stripping. You and Joan's husband are the last to find out."

I reminded her: "If you do this, there is a better than a good chance someone we know will see you doing this. Are you ok with that?"

She said: "Better question. Are you ok with people finding out your wife is a whore?"

I smiled and said: "Your parents know you are a slut that fucks any body that fancies you. My parents know I married you because I like watching you having sex with others. Before you ask, they know because I told them. They confessed Dad can't get hard and mom has had several lovers. When she needs to get laid, they go to a motel with a bar a couple of towns over. To find guys to have sex with her."

Kelly then told me: "My cousin knows I strip because my mom told her I am a slut. She told me she told Dom what my mother told her. What she told me next shocked the hell out of me.

It seems she and my mom were as sexual as me. That they were both gang banged together several times before mom met my father. Then mom became holier than thou."

I asked: "Did she say what Dom had to say when she told him?"

She told me: "She said he told her if I start turning tricks. I better not do it here."

I told her: "I agree with him on that. You don't shit where you eat!"

I ran out to KFC and got a large bucket of chicken and sides. Then hit the package store for beer. When I got home Joan and her husband were about to ring the bell.

I said: "Hi let me get the door."

Once inside I introduced myself: "Hi I'm Kenny."

Kelly heard us and came into the living room.

She said: "Joan you're here. I heard Kenny introducing himself."

Joan said: "Yes he did, this is my husband Al."

The girls went to the kitchen, as they did, I couldn't stop looking at Joan's ass.

Al said; "She does have a great ass."

I said: "Sorry for staring."

Al said: "Don't be, I like guys looking at her ass. As a matter of fact, I like watching them fucking her even more. I understand we have that in common."

I told him. "That we do."

He asked me: "Did Kelly tell you what they have planned for tonight?"

I told him: "No, she only said you were coming so we could get to know both of you."

He said: "Joan told me, they are going to show us the show they plan to do at the party. Since there is no groom that part, they will do to us. I assume you are ok if your wife sucks and fucks me. Because Joan intends to do that with you."

I yelled to the girls: "Hey you two get in here."

When they entered, I told them: "Change of plans, show first to build up our hunger. So go change and don't keep us waiting."

Kelly showed Joan to the bedroom so they could change. When they came out, I was amazed at how much they looked alike. Almost like mother and daughter. But defiantly could pass for younger and older sisters.

I told them: "You two could pass as sisters. With the right make up even mother and daughter. Guys would pay extra to see that."

Al chimed in: "I see what you mean. They could pull that off."

Joan said: "I try looking older if it would make us more money. Plus, if guys wanted to see sisters doing each other. Kelly could look older by a couple of years and I would do my make up to look younger. That would be so hot."

Al said: "If you are done talking. Get on with the show, because I can't wait to fuck Kelly."

I replied: "I'm with Al on that as I am looking forward to cumin in Joan's pussy too. But first tell me, are you going to eat our cum out of each other."

Kelly said: "That will cost you extra."

Al said: "Ok, double it is."

Joan said: "You're not paying."

Al said: "Ok then triple it."

We all laughed and the girls started to strip. I should say they stripped each other. They started making out and feeling each other's bodies. First Kelly turned and Joan undid her bra and she slid the straps off Kelly's shoulders letting it fall to the floor. Next, she kissed Kelly's neck and nibbled her ear before feeling her breasts.

Kelly turned back around and started French kissing Joan. Joan then turned around and Kelly unhooked Joan's bra. As Kelly kissed Joan's neck, she slid the straps of the bra off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor next to Kelly's. Joan then turned back around and Kelly started sucking her nipples. When Kelly stopped sucking Joan's nipples. Joan started sucking Kelly's nipples. Next Joan knelt and unhooked the guarders holding Kelly stockings up. She slipped off Kelley's heels, remove the stockings and put the heels back on her feet. This done she stood back up. Kelly then knelt and did the same to Joan.

Now they removed each other's panties and laid on the floor in a 69 and started eating each other's pussies. Al seeing this went over to the bag Joan had brought with them. He removed two vibrators which he handed to the girls.

The girls turn them on and started teasing each other's clits with them. Before fucking each other with them, till they both had orgasms. I knew they weren't faking because both of their nipples are hard and sticking straight out.

When they came down from their orgasms, Al opened the bag again and pulled out a double headed dildo, which he tossed to Joan. Kelly was laid out with her legs spread as Joan worked it into Kelly's pussy. Joan then laid down and work the other end into her own pussy.

Al and I watch them fuck each other with the double ended dildo for about five minutes.

Then Al said: "I think it's time we join them."

We both stripped off and knelt by their heads. He feed Kelly his cock as I did the same feeding Joan mine. As we were nearing the point of blowing my load, I pulled out the Joan's mouth and Al did the same with Kelley. He reached down and took the dildo from their pussies.

Al started to fuck my wife, as I fucked his. Neither of us lasted very long each of us filling the others wife with a cum. When we pulled out the girls started eating the cum from each other's pussies.

The girls really got into it and gave each other orgasms. After which we all decided it was time to take a break and have supper. When we finished eating. We were ready for more fun, only instead of the living room, we moved to the bedroom.

For the next three hours. We had sex in many different combinations. Both girls doing Al, both girls doing me, AL and I doing Kelly then both Al and I doing Joan. We wanted to last so every time Al or I was close to coming we would stop.

About an hour later the doorbell rang. Kelly through on a robe and went to the door. We heard her talking to her cousin Tina. I figured we must've been making too much noise. She came back a minute later with her Tina and Tina's husband, Dom with her.

Dom spoke and said: "Do you mind if we join you."

Joan answered him: "The more the merrier."

Turns out they had wanted to try swing for a while, but hadn't found the right situation.

Once they were naked, Joan did Dom and I took care of Tina. We swapped several times. Till us guys, we're done for the night. Then the three girls had a little daisy chain and licked each other's pussies clean. They didn't stop there and kept doing each other. Al got Joan's bag of goodies and the girls used several sex toys on each other.

The next night when I got home, Kelly told me: "Joan and I talked to the manager at the club. About us doing our two-girl show, no sex just the two of us stripping each other kissing and playing with each other's tits. He told us, he will check with the lawyer to see if we can do it with in the law."

I told her: "That will be hot to watch. I am sure guys will love it. Do any of the other girl want to pair up on stage?"

She told me: "The other girls think it will be good for the party business. Give them a taste in the club and then let them know we are available for parties outside the club."

Dom and Tina joining us could turn out to be a very good thing. With Dom's contacts and influence. What the girls have in mind about doing parties would be easier to accomplish.

I mentioned to her: "You should talk to Dom about the party thing. He may be able to make sure the club doesn't try to take it over if it takes off."

She said: "That is a good idea, I'll go upstairs now and see if he is home."

She came back a half hour later and said: "Dom told me he is taking over the club so we won't have any problems."

I asked her: "How is he doing that?"

She said: "Dom owns the whole block where to club is located. Plus, the owner of the club owes him money. Dom will forgive his dept if he signs over the club."

I said: "So, Dom will own the club. What will stop him from taking over the party business?"

She told me: "Dom will not own the club. He can't have the license in his name. Honey how do you feel about having your own strip club. He wants to know if you are interested intaking over the club. The management will stay the same. You can keep ironworking if you want for the health insurance and other benefits. Or oversee the club instead."

I told her: "I need to think about it."

She didn't bring it up again that night. The next day at work, Mike the guy whose friend is getting married asked me: "What if there are more guys? The six I didn't know if they were coming are. Plus, there are another dozen that would like to come as well. That would be thirty-four."

I told him: "I think you will need to pay for more than two girls. My wife can most likely get a couple more. Or do you want more than four? Tell you what, find out how many will want sex after the show? If they all do, maybe five total girls. Only two will do the show and do the groom.

The others to do a show will cost you the same amount as the first two. Or you can pay them to be available for sex after the show. One fifty each to show up plus, the money for any sex acts they perform."

He said: "I'll let you know how many girls and if they all will be doing shows, tomorrow."

That night at home I told Kelley: "Mike told me about an increased number of guys that are going to attend the party. I told him he would need to hire more girls."

She said: "I'm glad you encouraged him to have more girls there. The only problem I can see is, there might not be enough private areas for the sex."

I told her: "I'll mentioned that to Mike tomorrow, we still have a little over a week. If I go to the union meeting tonight, I'm sure he'll be there. How can I ask him."

She asked me: "Did you make a decision about taking over the club?"

I told her: "I thought about it and I'm willing to have the licensing in my name, but I don't want to lose my benefits with the union. So, I think I'm still going to keep my job unless something changes."

We ate supper and I washed up and got dressed to go to the meeting. Mike was there and I told him: "Kelley's concerned about having enough private areas for five girls."

Mike told me: "The upstairs in the building where the party is taking place, at one time was a hotel with about a dozen rooms."

I asked him: "How long has it been empty do you know in what condition the rooms are in?"

He said: "I'll call my buddy now and find out."

He was gone for about 15 minutes when he came back, he said: "My buddy says, He was speculating on renting them out to traveling construction workers for the big dig. He had all the rooms cleaned out painted and the furniture put in and new bathroom fixtures installed."

I told him: "He'll need to get a linen service to supply sheets and pillowcases towels and face cloths. Say six changes of each enough for five rooms. Where he owns the place, he needs to do it. I'll have the girls reimburse him at the end of the night."

He told me: "I'll call him back and have him make the arrangements."

While we were talking one of the business agents came over. He asked me: "How are you getting on how are you fitting ok with the crew?"

I told him: "Yes, I'm getting on great and became friends with some of the other guys on the job."

He said: "That's good to hear. I heard you were pretty good worker and an asset on the job site."

I said: "I only have one small problem.

He asked me: "What kind of a problem?"

I told him: "I've been asked to take over a club in the Combat Zone. My wife's cousin's husband owns the property. The guy that has the club owes him a lot of money."

Mike spoke up and said: "The cousin's husband is Don Mimo."

The agent then said: "If you're worried about your benefits, we can sign up whatever company the club is run under as one of our contractors and then you can pay your benefits in to the district council office. That way you have your healthcare, pension and annuity covered."

I told him: "That sounds great. I'll let you know if that was something that will work for the club."

When I got home, I told Kelly: "I learned that the place use to be a hotel with a dozen rooms. Mike talked to the guy and they have been done over. I told him about needing linens and towels and face cloths. I also told Mike you will reimburse the guy that expense after the party. Also, the BA told me, if we sign the club up with the union. I can pay my benefits to the District Council directly. That way we have my healthcare, pension and annuity covered."

She asked me: "How much a week is the cost of your benefits package add up to"

I did a rough calculation, and gave her about what it would be

She asked me: "If the girls were ok with it, can they pay in also and then have health insurance, the pension, and whatever else?"

I told her: "I'll ask and find out.

The next morning, I left early and went to the union hall. So, I could talk to the BA.

I told him: "My wife asked me, if the girls she works with could also pay to have benefits?"

He told me: "I will talk to the Funds administrator, but I feels we could work something out. I'll get a message to you at the job site by the end of the day."

At lunch I was given a note form the BA asking me to come to the union hall after work. When I got there, the BA had me get into his car and he drove to the District Council offices. Once inside I was introduced to the Administrator of the Benefits funds.

She said to me: "I understand you are interested in signing up a business you may be running soon with the union, is that correct?"

I answered her: "Yes, that is correct."

She then said: "I understand the business is a strip club. That the dancers also would also like to be included."

I answered: "From what my wife has told me, yes they would."

She then wanted to know: "What about other staff that work at the club?"

I said: "I will have my wife ask them. It would be a good deal so I feel they may also want in."

She then wanted to know: "Can I meet the others to explain how this works and what they will receive in the way of benefits."

I told her: "I will ask my wife, but as far as I am concerned. It is a great idea."

She then asked: "Is there any overtime?"

I told her: "Some of the girls my wife included are starting a party company. To put-on private shows that go further than what they are allowed to do in the club."

She said: "Batchelor or what use to be called stag type parties?"

I told her: "Yes, that is the type of parties they are planning to do."

She then said: "Ok, the money they make from the parties cannot be used to pay for their benefits. I think it best that it is deducted from their pay from the club. I realize they most likely are not paying taxes now.

They will have to set this up for the benefits to work. This is also why I need to meet with them. To explain how this can work to their advantage."

I told her: "I'll talk with my wife and have her talk to the others and I will get back to you or should I go through the business agent?"

She told me: 'You should deal with me directly."

She gave me her direct line phone number.

When I got home, I told Kelly: "I had a meeting with the business agent and subsequent meeting with the District Council Administrator?"

I then asked her: "Do you think the other staff at the club may want to be covered by benefits?"

She told me: "The waitresses do and they even asked about working as waitresses during the parties. I think the bartenders are part of the hotel and hospitality union. I didn't know that for sure."

I asked her: "Did you talk to any of the night shift dancers and staff?

Kelly said: "They are interested in doing parties on nights they aren't working in the club."

I asked: "When did you find out about that?"

Kelly told me: "A couple days ago some of the girls from the night shift approached me before I got off and told me they heard about the parties. That most of the girls on the night shift are interested in possibly working parties on nights they are not working and they also said the waitresses were wondering if they could also work the parties as waitresses."

I asked her: "Do the dancers realize the parties will involve being paid to have sex with the attendees?"

Kelly told me: "Yes, they all know they will be paid whores at the parties, including the waitresses."

I asked: "Are you saying the waitresses ae willing to have sex for cash?"

She said: "Yes, they also want to know if they can work topless."

I told her: "It's time we talk to Dom about this."

She told me: "I talk to Dom and my cousin before I went into work. He said he thinks the union is a good idea. He also said the girls will take a hit paying taxes, but they would take a bigger hit if they ever got audited without paying taxes.

Instead of being independent workers at the club, they'll be employees. The money they make doing parties will make up for it. He wants to go to the first party we do and check out at all hotel and function room.