My Wanton Slut Wife: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up here in Boston and like my wife I like living here. Tina grew up in this house. It was her grand parents' house. She was born in this apartment. When we got married, we lived in this apartment. When her parents passed. We move upstairs. She is very attached to the house, so we live here. Plus, it is close for my business."

Friday Al, Joan, Kelly, and I were meeting Ted. At the place where the party was being held. In case we felt anything need to be changed. There was a raised stage on one end and a bar on the opposite end. A slightly raised platform have been set up in the middle of the room and about 40 chairs arranged around it.

Ted asked Kelly: "Is this set up ok with you?"

She told him: "Yes that will work nicely. But can you get padding for the platform? We will do our strip without it so it will need to be close so it can be moved into place quickly when we start do have sex with each other and the groom."

Ted told her: "There are some mats like they have in a gym. They are in the store room next to the bar. Why don't we check them out."

Ted, Kelly, and Joan went to see what the mats were like. They came back and Kelly said: "They will work. Why don't you two get one and let's see how it looks on the platform."

Al and I went and got one of the mats and put it on the platform. Kelly said: "That will work. Let's see the rooms upstairs now."

Everything looked good for the age of the place. The corridor and rooms were freshly painted with new furniture. The bathrooms all up to date. In all the rooms the beds were made and towels and face cloths in the bathrooms.

Ted told us: "There is extra bedding and towels in the armoires."

Kelly got on one of the beds and bounced around a bit. She then said: "These are comfy and will do nicely for fucking."

Ted handed me the keys and said: "I won't be able to get here before the party starts. So, you will need to open for the party."

I asked him: "What about stocking the bar? Your buddies will want cold beer and is there and ice machine for ice in mixed drinks."

He told me: "Beer is being delivered in the morning as well as soda for those who want it. As far as mixed drinks go, Mike and I decided against it. We are limiting the guys to three beers each. That way no one will be to fucked up. After all they do have to drive home after."

I asked: "So, you will be here in the morning for the deliveries?"

He said: "No, the security man will be here to let them in. Even though this place has not been in use for some time. There has been security 24/7 to protect it from vandals."

We said good bye and the four of us left.

On the way home I told Kelly and Joan: "Tell the girls, every guy uses a condom unless he has a clean test dated within three days and he pays extra. Otherwise, no bare back sex. That goes for blow jobs as well."

Joan asked: "What about the groom?"

I told her: "Mike told him he must be tested if he expected to enjoy the both of you bareback. I gave him the name of the lab Dom told me to send him to. If he doesn't have the test results with him, he uses a condom."

Kelly asked: "What about the condoms and lube? Are the girls supposed to bring them?"

I told her: "No, they are already in the night stands next to the beds, I checked."

We dropped Joan and Al at their place. On the way home Kelly asked me: "Do you think we can advertise in the paper?"

I told her: "No, it would draw to much attention, we need to fly under the radar. I do think the hotel can be a whore house. But the function hall needs to be main purpose for the place to be open for functions. There will be parties like the one tomorrow night, but if there were to many or only that type of thing going on. We would get busted for sure."

She asked me: "Do you know if there is a kitchen there? To have the regular functions there will need to be a kitchen."

I told her: "Ted told me there is. When he was going to try and rent the rooms to workers from out of town, he had it put in working order. It may need some updating to some of the equipment.

Dom is looking to get a well-known caterer on board to use the place. Right now, he just goes to where ever the clients rent a place. Dom feels if he can offer the place below normal rates for a function hall. The guy will want to offer it to his clients.

He is also talking to a couple of small popular restaurants about using the place to hold larger parties than they can in the own facilities."

The next day I went to the union hall to see the B. A. I had been dealing with. I him about the function hall and hotel upstairs. I left out about turning the hotel into a whore house. The Union officers are elected. Guys running for the jobs run times to help to get members to support them. I figured this could be another source for customers for the place.

Before I left, I told him: "There is a bachelor party tonight if you want to check the place out."

He told me: "I'll stop by."

When I got home, I found Kelly had invited the girls that were going to work the party to our home. Besides Joan there were the three other dancers and the two that were going to be the waitresses.

Kelly said: "Great you're back. Joan and I were trying to explain to them how to use their mouths to put a condom on a guy's cock. Drop your pants so we can show them and they can practice."

When Kelly and Joan had showed them how it is done. The five took turns practicing putting a condom on my cock with their mouths. It sounds like it would be great having five women taking turns with your cock as a practice tool, it wasn't.

When Kelly and Joan felt the girls had it down. Kelly told the two that were the waitresses: "Show my husband what you have in mind to wear."

Both stripped and put on G-strings and one put on pasties. While the other had on pasties with tassels.

I told them: "The pasties with the tassels will tempt the guys to pull them off. The G-strings are inviting the guys to do more than just cop a feel of your ass. They will try to finger fuck you. If you are ok with that ok, but if you don't want to be fingered. Wear something that they won't be able to get their hands into."

I then asked the two: "Are both of you going to turn tricks or just serve drinks and make tips."

Kelly spoke for them: "Honey these are the two that didn't want to do the fuck shows. Each was afraid the other would tell if they both didn't do it. So, they are going to waitresses and decide after they see how it goes. If they both decide to fuck for pay, they will join in. If one doesn't want to do that, then neither will.

I had encouraged them to approach their husbands and feel them out. They both prefer their husbands don't know. If they do it and want to continue in the future, they will tell their husbands about what some of the girls are doing and ask if they can join in too."

I told them: "If you want, do my buddy Mike together. I will set it up so you will go upstairs through the office so the other guests at the party won't know you turned a trick. Also, you will each know the other did it because you did it together. Then it is up to both of you if you continue turning tricks tonight or if you want to think it over and let Kelly know if you want to do it in the future."

Kelly said to both: "Look you already have had my husband cock in your mouths. You wouldn't have done that if you didn't want to suck and fuck for cash. Both of you told me you need the money. Only do it with guys using condoms. As they say, 'No Skin, No Sin'."

I added: "I have a guy coming to check out the hall. He knows about the party. If you both want to do a second guy together. I bet he would love to be with both of you."

Joan said: "The two of you could pass as sisters. Just trick as a pair. Guys love the idea of being with sisters together. I know a girl that does make-up that could make the two of you to look like twins."

I told them: "See how tomorrow night goes. Let Joan's friend do your make-up during the afternoon. If you can pass as twins. Get your husbands together and see how they feel about doing both of you. In a foursome. Then if that goes well, give it a couple of days. Then tell them about the parties and the hotel to see if they are ok with you joining the others."

They whispered to each other then one said: "We will do both of your friends. That will give us a better feel if this is something we want to continue doing. If we do decide to continue, we will get our make-up done to see if we can pass as twins and let you know. As for our husbands, we don't want them to know. If we decide we don't like it. We don't want them to be able to use it against us."

I then asked the three dancers: "So what are you going to wear and are you going to do a show or just turn tricks?"

Kelly said: "They are going to do a show before we do the groom, to worm up the crowd. They will wear what they wear stripping at the club. After their show and before Joan and I do the groom. They will have clipboards for the guys to sign up for sex with what they want and the girls will tell them the price."

So, everything was set for the party and the girls left.

Dom and Tina came down to invite us to lunch. He drove us to a narrow street in the North End. When we got out a kid about twenty greeted Dom and took the car to park it somewhere. As we were having dessert. A guy came to the table to speak to Dom.

Dom introduced him as Franco the owner of the restaurant. Then to him he said: "This is my friend Ken who has the function hall I was telling you about. I think it will be a good place for your special customers that throw larger parties, that need more privacy."

Franco said: "Ken it is nice to meet you. Don Memo has told me a great deal about your place. I agree it sounds like it would be perfect for my special customers. When you are finished with your dessert. Please come to my office so we can talk more about it."

I told him: "We can talk here, there is no one close by. Plus, the women know what we are going to be talking about."

He said: "Are you sure you are ok talking in front of the ladies?"

I told him: "Tomorrow night Kelly here along with her friend will be doing a sex show at a bachelor party after which they will fuck and suck the groom till, he can't get it up any more.

By the way she's, my wife. Dom Memo's wife is her cousin and knows my wife and I have an open relationship. So yes, we can talk Infront of the ladies."

He then said: "I have several clients that prefer more privacy than I can give them here in the restaurant. Some are a group of swingers they like to be nude while eating and sometimes start having sex while the meal is still going on. Another is n wealth man who likes the wait staff nude and take liberties with their bodies turning the meal as do his guests. There are a couple of others that like watching a live sex show while they eat and have been known to join in. I also have several female clients that want nude male wait staff and do expect said wait staff to satisfy the women sexual needs. Can you provide such male staff. I have been having to hire college kids most times. They can be unreliable at times when it comes to having sex with some of the ladies.

That gives you an idea of what I need from you. Can you provide that for me?"

I told him: "Yes, we can certainly do that. The male wait staff is something I am working on. I am in contact with a guy that provides male wait staff and nude dancers. Would the women be interested in watching male stripper? These dancers are known for letting the females watching them suck their cock while doing their routines.

Right now, we have thirty women that are strippers or waitresses in a strip club. All of them are married and have sex for cash. Every husband knows his wife gets paid for sex and is ok with it.

I do need one thing from you. The kitchen was not used for some time. It was put in working order, but I feel some of it may need to be up graded. Can you check it out for us? If you can do it tonight. There are a two sisters waitressing. I may be able to get them to entertain you. It would be my gift to you for helping about the kitchen."

When he heard sisters, his eyes lit up and said: "What is the address? I can be there about 10:30 after we close. "

I gave him the address and we left. When we got outside, Dom's car was at the curb waiting for us. While we drove home, Tina asked: "You have sisters that both turn tricks?"

Kelly told her: "NO, they are sister in-laws that can pass as sisters. They are not sure if they want to be whores. They agreed to do two guys. My husband just offered them to do a third guy. Without asking them. He is acting like a pimp."

I spoke up and said: "The third guy isn't paying them. I only said I may be able to set him up with them. I will ask them nicely to do us a big favor. After fucking two guys what does one more matter."

Kelly said: "You are going to have them give a freebie?"

I told her: "No, if they do it, they will be surprised when I hand them double what they got for fucking the first two. They get paid, just not by Franco.

I will tell them; the money is double because the guy thinks they are sisters. That will give them more incentive to keep having sex for money."

Tina said: "I see you didn't marry him only because he lets you fuck anybody that you like. He is smart when it comes to getting what he wants."

When we got home, I asked Kelly: "In the morning can you call the sister in-laws and ask them to come by the club, so I can talk to them about doing Franco. I don't want to hit them with doing it tomorrow night.

If Franco is there they will feel pressured to do it. Plus, Franco will expect them to take care of him. That would not be a good thing if they say no."

Kelly said: "Your right, if they don't want to do him too, we can let him know they are not going to be available ahead of time so he doesn't come."

I said: "He may still want to come, but he will know the two he wants will not be available for him."

The next day around ten in the morning the sister in-laws met me at the club. I learned their names were, Jane and Mary. I had fresh brewed coffee and offered it to them. They gladly excepted it. I could tell they were both nervous. So, I got right to the point.

I told them: "I know both of you are nervous about tonight. It is a big step for both of you. From what my wife has told me. I know both of you 1; what the extra cash, 2: your husbands have expressed their desire to share you, 3; you don't want your husbands to know about tonight, 4; both of you have had sex with each other and some of the other dancers. My wife being one of them and your husbands know about it, 5; if either one of you decides not to continue, both of you will not continue.

Jane asked: "Are you trying to blackmail us into doing it even if we decide it is not for us?"

I told them: "No, not at all. If you do not want to do it after tonight that is your choice. What I am going to ask both of you is this. Kelly and I were introduced to a guy named Franco last night. He owns a very small exclusive restaurant. He has certain clientele that are looking to have him cater parties like the one tonight. When he heard that there was going to be sisters at tonight's party. He became very interested.

What I am asking is if the both of you would have sex with him. You will receive double what you are getting from doing the other two guys. I wanted to meet with you now because if you tell me no. I will let Franco know you will not be available for him. Think it over and let me know."

They looked at each other and Mary said: "Give us five minutes and we will give you, our answer."

I went to the men's room so they could talk. When I returned.

Mary asked: "So, this guy is willing to pay us double to have sex with both of us?"

I told them: "No, he is not paying anything. I will pay you from the money I am getting for running the party. Getting him on board will pay dividends down the road. Giving you double is my way of thanking you for helping make this a success."

Jane said: "Doing the first two we will know what it is like to be a paid whore. We will do him for free that way we know what it is like to be a slut wife, which is what our husband's want.

Which ever we like doing better is what we will tell our husband we are going to do."

I thanked them, then told them: "If you decide to be whores. If it starts to feel you are not enjoying it. Then stop whoring and become sluts. That way you control who and when you have sex. As for your husbands, remember you have the pussy that makes you the boss, not them."

They left and I went to meet the woman that oversaw the union funds. She told me after talking with their lawyer. That we can not be in the union plans. But we can hire them to oversee our separate funds. That way we can only do a pension and healthcare and if we wished an annuity. The other things the union deducts then will not be involved. Otherwise, those things would also need to be paid in. I realized this was a better deal for us.

When I got home Kelly and I had a late lunch and got ready to leave for the night's activities. We got to the place around five fifteen. Mike was in his car waiting for us.

Once inside I showed him the set up and told him about the sisters. This is what we would refer to them as from now on. He was all for it and glad to pay to enjoy both together.

I checked the beer chest to make sure the beer and soda were cold. I looked around for plastic cups to serve the drinks in. If guys got out of hand, I didn't want bottles flying around. Not finding any I asked Mike to go get some and gave him the money.

I found Kelly in the office. She had the room keys and was putting tape with the girls' names on them. Of the twelve rooms we only needed seven of the rooms.

She told me: "The five of us that are doing the show will be in the rooms at the top of the stairs from the function hall. The sister in-laws will be in a room at the top of the other stairway. So then are away from the heavy traffic.

Can we put something up to block the view to that end? To give them some privacy and deniability. The other girls don't know about them whoring."

I told her: "That is a good idea. I will see what I can do."

We decided to use the other five rooms upstairs for the girls to change into their outfits for the night. The sisters will use the office, that way when they go upstairs it will look like they are getting something from their belongings. Kelly put names on the other keys with a D after the girls name to indicate it was her dressing room. Kelly told them all whoring was in the rooms closest to the stairs.

About an hour later the girls started to arrive. Kelly gave them their keys and explained all whoring takes place in the rooms nearest the stairs from the function hall.

Mike came back with the cups just as the bartender arrived. I told him he would have an easy night as there was only beer and soda and that no bottles leave the bar. All drinks go into the plastic cups.

At nine o'clock the guests started to arrive. The three dancers mingled in the costumes and the sisters started serving drink wearing pasties and tight panties.

When the groom arrived, Kelly, Joan and I were shocked. Mike hadn't mentioned the he was a six foot five very large framed black man. I asked Kelly and Joan: "Are you ok with him being black?"

Kelly said: "I just hope his cock is as big as the rest of him."

Joan said: "I Hope I can fit his whole cock in my cunt."

I said: "It sounds like the two of you should be paying him."

Kelly then asked me: "Honey can I bring him home after?"

Joan said: "Can I come along?"

I said; "If he is willing you two can have him all night. But after that Kelly, if you fuck him, he must pay. Joan that is between you and your husband if you give him freebies."