My Wanton Slut Wife: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I told Kelly: "I want to move to the opposite end of the couch from where Dom was sitting."

Once I was sitting Kelly was back sucking my cock, I had a good view of Jen sucking Dom's.

Dom's, cock is about 8 1/2 inches long and thick. She was taking about 5 1/2 inches easily and Dom kept encouraging her to take more. After about five minutes she seems to be able to take more of his cock in her mouth, five minutes after that, her mouth was resting against his pubes and her chin was on his balls.

About a minute later she had come up for air, and went back all the way down on him. He held her head in place was moaning with pleasure as he shot a load down her throat. He took his hand away, and she took her mouth off his cock.

After taking a couple of breath, she went right back down licking the cum that was dripping out of his cock. Then buried her face in his pubes again, very slowly she came up to almost completely off his cock, then right back down deep throating him again till his cock soften in her mouth.

It was obvious Jen was a woman who really enjoyed pleasuring a man's cock with her mouth. When Jen stood up, Dom got off the couch and Kelly decided to go to bed and told me have fun,

Back in the room I found Dom on his back with Jen riding his cock while his wife was between their legs licking Jean's pussy and Dom's cock. I moved behind Tina and raised her ass so I could fuck her.

When Dom and I had emptied our balls in both girls. We moved to the coach and watched them suck our cum out of each other's pussies.

Dom and Tina left after that and Jen and I took a shower together. After which while having some wine.

Jen told me: "I am not in charge of the fund's office. I am the director's personal assistant. The accounts for the pension and health benefits are with two separate companies. I can set up the benefits we talked about. In sub funds to the main funds.

You will be in the main funds so that you will have your annuity and other benefits. I can do that because you are in the union. These sub funds already exist, we have them for some of our contractors to provide benefits for their office staff. So, it is not a big deal, the BA wanted you to think it was. To win brownie points with you."

I said: "In other words, he was looking for freebees or discounted pussy?"

Two weeks later we hosted our second party. It was a small affair. Ten couples that were into swinging. They requested ten male and ten female dancers. All performers were expected to be available for sex. They paid a flat fee of fifteen grand up front. These were people of great wealth and arrived in Boston on private jets.

Teddy Peanuts was the one that told them about us. When I offered him a cut, he refused. What he wanted was Jen's number. I told him to give me his and I would have her call him. I called Jen and gave her his number.

I called her from the office at the club. Two hours later Jen called me back and said: "He offered me ten grand to go to Vegas with him for five days and tip me more when we get back."

I asked her: "Now that you know you are worth two grand a day plus tips.? Are you going to quit your job?"

Jen told me: "It is tempting, but for now once or twice a moth is good enough for me."

I told her: "You can't just put it in the bank. The feds would get suspicious. I bet Teddy or Dom can help you out with that."

She then said: "You know Kelly is every bit as hot if not hotter than me. I bet Teddy knows guys that would pay her that kind of money. You like knowing guys are willing to pay a hundred to be with her. How would you feel knowing that there are guys willing to pay two grand or more a day to spend time with her."

Fuck my devious mind went into over drive, I told her: "What do you think they would pay to fuck a mother and her daughter together?"

She replied: "Well Teddy already knows your wife isn't my daughter. I would have had to have had her when I was sixteen. But I bet he would spread the word for us. I'll ask him while we are in Vegas."

After she hung up, I went to the dancers dressing room and pulled Kelly aside and told her: "Teddy is taking Jen to Vegas for five days. He is paying her ten grand plus, a tip when they get back. How would you like to get set up like that?"

She said; "In a heartbeat, do you think I can get that much money?"

I told her: "Honey you are every bit as hot as Jen and you are still a teenager for another half a year. Plus, you look younger so you can still pass till your mid-twenties maybe. You can stop dancing if you want and no more at the rub and tug."

She asked: "Are you sure the boss will let me dance still?"

I told her: "Only if you come to the office now and suck his cock."

She smiled and said: "You are such a great boss."

That night we talked with Dom and he told us: "I can help you make the contacts you will need to do that. The mother daughter thing will be in big demand. If you limit it to once or twice a month you can charge even more. When do you want to start?"

I told him: "Jen is going to Vegas with Teddy for five days. So, a couple of weeks after that."

Dom told Kelly; "You can forget about doing that black guy with the huge cock more than once more. Otherwise he will end up stretching your pussy so it will stay that way.

You need to go to an upscale spa and get the works. Hair, facial, nails, body soak, massage and whatever else they recommend. That needs to become a weekly routine for you. Also, you will need to buy high end sexy lingerie and better designer cloths. You must dress the part to get that kind of money."

He turned to me and said: "How does it feel to know you are fucking a thousand-dollar whore for free?

For the next five years Kelly and Jen tricked together as a mother and daughter team. They also did sex shows together for a flat fee plus a thousand from each audience member. Both male and female that wanted to have sex with them.

It started off once a month but ended up with them doing it on average three times a month.

They stopped when Jen accepted an offer from a billionaire to be his live in whore for two million a year. Kelly continued another year then started to grow tired of the travel and that some of the people were starting to be abusive in ways she wasn't comfortable with.

I had stopped running the club. I had only stayed as long as I did because Kelly was still dancer a couple of afternoons a week. Also, it was a good source to find wives that wanted to fuck for money. That kept the hotel rooms rented.

Most of the straight function took place Saturday afternoons for kids birthday parties or mid-week nights with people that would not like what was going on at other times.

I had a web site with a calendar. Guys knew if a function was listed without quotation marks. The hotel was closed for the afternoon or night.

About a month before Kelly stopped turning tricks. Her mother showed up one day and was very upset. She asked to move in with us. Her husband found out he wasn't Kelly's biological father. When she realized she was pregnant she had seduced him and told him he was the father. She was only seventeen at the time and he was twenty-two. Being a honorable man, he married her.

Kelly asked her: "How did he find out and who is my father?"

Her mother told her: "Your cousin Tina and I were talking a lot and he got suspicious of what we were talking about. He hired a private investigator. Who tapped our phone. From the tapes the guy made. He learned that you were a prostitute and that Tina and I used to get gang banged together."

Kelly asked her again: "How did he find out I am not his?"

Her mom said: "He was yelling at me and calling me a whore. Just like I must have turned his daughter into. I was so pissed I wanted to hurt him back for what he was saying. Without thinking I blurted out, 'she is not your daughter.' I regrated it the moment it came out of me mouth."

She was crying and hanging her head in shame.

Kelly put her arms around her and comforted her. When she calmed down, they went to the kitchen. Kelly put water on for tea.

Kelly asked her mother again: "Who is my father?"

Her mother told her: "I don't know. I got pregnant during a gang bang. About half of the guys, I had never seen before."

So, my story has come to an end.

Ps. All the names of people have been changed to protect the guilty.

All events did happen as I described.

I was not an Ironworker, but I was in the building trades.

The woman from my union's welfare fund did help some of the girls to get benefits and she and my wife did whore as a mother and daughter team. She also is still living with the billionaire. My wife and I are still married and still enjoy sex with others both as a couple and on our own.

The next to tell his tale is Ian Allen 4