My Wanton Slut Wife: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three dancers started their show. After they were nude, they started feeling each other's bodies. This led to them eating each other's pussies and then two of them put on strap on dildos and DPed the third.

Ted arrived just as they finished. I asked him: "Is there something I can use to block off part of the corridor to the rooms?

I said: "Yes, there is a fire door that will need to be installed. We can put it in place and use wedges to hold it in place."

I grabbed Mike and the three of us went and got the door and set it up.

Ted asked: "Why are we setting it up so close to the office stairs?"

I told him: "There are two people that want privacy, that are not part of the party."

He knew better than to ask any more questions. When we got back down stairs. The BA had arrived and he had the woman from the fund office with him.

They saw I had a questioning look and she said: "His wife is just not into sex and my husband travels a lot. He uses hookers when away and our friend here and I use each other. I have always wanted to see a live sex show. So, I tagged along."

I told her: "You are just in time. My wife and her friend are about to do a sex show ending with them both doing the groom. Who by the way is that very tall black man over there."

She replies: "Does she do black men often?"

I told her: "He will be her first."

One of the sisters came over and to told them: "We have beer and soda. Can I get you something to drink?"

She said: "I'll have a ginger ale, thank you."

The BA said: "A beer for me."

When she left, he asked: "Is that one of the two that I am going to fuck?"

I was surprised he asked in front of his companion.

She said: "We are not exclusive."

She then told him: "Why don't you help her with our drinks."

When he left, she told me: "I have always wondered what it would be like, to be paid for sex. Do you think you could arrange that for me tonight?"

I sized her up, she was mid-thirties. About a size eight, nice chest, nice ass, and great legs. I told her: "You are worth a lot more than the prices that were set for this party."

She said: "I don't care about the money. I just want the thrill of knowing someone paid to fuck me. If it is every bit as thrilling as I think it is. Next time you can sell me for what you think I am worth."

I asked her: "Have you ever bin with a woman?"

She asked me: "Why do you want to know?"

I told her: "See the blonde stripping the other woman? That is my wife, you could pass as mother and daughter. Guys would pay big money to have you together. If you eat each other's pussies, they would pay even more."

She said: "I never have, but I am willing to have sex with her to see if I like it."

I told her: "Whether you like it or not. If you can do it, think of the thrill you will get knowing someone paid you a lot of money to watch you do it."

She asked: "How would you set that up?"

I told her: "Not here the first time. There is a gentleman coming here later. He owns a small well-known restaurant. His clientele is very wealthy. Some of which have very kinky sexual wants.

I think the first time for you and my wife being paid to have sex together. Should be at his client's home or hotel suite. But for tonight, my friend who is known as Don Memo, will be here in a short while. I believe he is bringing a friend with him.

This friend would be perfect for your first trick as a whore. You can use the stairway from the office to get upstairs. If you do not want our mutual friend to know. You can wait till he is with the sisters before going up. The two rooms at the top of that stairway are blocked from the other rooms. So, the other whores and their clients will not see you.

She told me: "My panties are soaking wet thinking about it."

I told her: "Let's hope it is as thrilling for you as you want it to be. If it is, we will have to get you and my wife together for some sexual fun."

She grabbed my arm and said: "Your wife must be very good eating pussy. She just made her friend cum. No woman could fake that orgasm."

I told her: "Why don't you come home with us after the party ends and you can find out for yourself."

She said: "I like that idea. When our friend comes back, I will tell him I am staying so, he doesn't need to hang around when he is done with the sisters."

The BA joined us with the drinks and she told him she was staying and that I would give a her ride home after. He didn't seem to disappointed.

As we watched Kelly and Joan, they were both naked now and eating each other's pussies. Two of his friends grabbed the groom and push him on the mat with Kelly and Joan. They moved right in on him and started removing his clothes.

When they pulled his underwear off. Kelly said: "Holy fuck, you're huge."

Joan added: "If I knew black guys were that well hung. I would have been fucking them long before this."

The room erupted in to a chant of 'suck that black cock'. That is what they did taking turns passing it from one to the other. When he was hard, Kelly straddled his legs as Joan pulled her pussy lips apart. He was not only long his cock was extremely thick. I wondered if my wife could fit it in her pussy. When she had about a third of his cock in her. She had her first orgasm from his cock. When she came down from it, she worked more of his cock into her pussy. With each additional inch she would cum again. I was amazed when she was able to take his whole cock inside her pussy. He then rolled them over and started pounding her. When Kelly had had enough, she laid on the mat unable to move.

She pulled her feet to her ass and spread her knees wide. Her pussy was open and I could see all the way to her cervix. I wondered if she was going to be able to turn any tricks the rest of the night. One of the other dancers and I helped her to get upstairs. I told her to rest up and I would be back to check on her.

I went back down stair just in time to see Joan crawl off the groom. She was in better shape than Kelly was, but not by much. One dancer helped her while the other two got on the mat with the groom.

He asked: "Which of you am I fucking next?"

One of them said: "We are going to suck you off. Otherwise none of your friends will be getting laid here tonight, they will need to settle for blow jobs."

He wasn't happy, but he accepted it. The third dancer had returned and joined in the task of making him cum. He ended up tit fucking the one with the biggest tits. With the other two on each side of her. When he blow his load, he covered all three of their faces with his cum. I never saw one guy cum so much. When he finished shooting his load, the girls licked each other's faces clean.

Our potential recruit said to me: "I would pay to let him fuck me."

I told her: "I bet he would pay to do you and my wife together."

The BA said: "I would pay just to watch it."

She said to him: "Wouldn't it bother you if I was paid to be a whore?"

He said: "Fuck no, it turns me on. I can be your pimp."

She smiled and took my arm and told him: "To late I already have one and I may turn my first trick tonight. If I take him bare back, do you want to eat my cum filled pussy? After all you love eating your own cum out of my pussy."

He responded: "That's different, it is my cum, not someone else's."

She told him: "All those times you commented on how wet I was. When you ate me out after, yours wasn't the only cum in my pussy. As I recall you liked those times the best."

It was then that Dom showed up and his friend was with him. He introduced him as Teddy Peanuts. I knew better than to make a comment.

Dom said: "You can call him Peanuts or Teddy."

Peanuts asked: "The broad you were with you were just with. Is she on the game?"

I told him: "She is thinking about it. How would you like to be her first trick? She told me she is so horny from the sex show that was just on. I think she is ready to become a paid whore."

Peanuts said to Dom: "You said I would like it here, your wrong, I love it here."

I went over to ask her: "Are you ready to turn your first trick?"

She replied: "Which one, Don Memo or Teddy?"

I asked her: "You know them?"

She said: "I know who they are, but I don't know them."

I said: "Teddy is quite attracted to you. He asked me if you were on the game. So, he is looking to pay to be with you."

I retrieved Teddy and the three of us went into the office. Teddy pulled out a money clip and asked me: How much for this fine piece of ass.?"

I told him: "Since you are her first, it is extra. So, you pay the house two hundred and don't forget to tip the lady. I am sure she is worth another two for the tip."

He handed me two hundred and surprised me when he handed her another two hundred. Tipping her up front.

He then said to her: "If I am as pleased as I think I will be. I'll match that when we are done."

Holy shit six hundred for a piece of ass. Dom told me this guy is loaded and a big gambler. That he just got back from Las Vegas where he won big playing craps.

Once they were settled in the room. I went down the hall to Kelly's room to see how she was. The other girls were already turning tricks. I found her and Joan talking, they were comparing notes on how they enjoyed (a better term may be 'Loved'} their first black cock.

I asked them: "Are you two out of action for the rest of the night."

Kelly asked: "Did he fuck any of the other girls?"

I told her: "No, the three of them sucked him and then he tit fucked the one with the big tits till he was ready to cum. He covered their faces with the biggest load of cum I have ever seen a guy shoot."

Joan said: "While he was fucking me told me his fiancé is bi and according to him, she is twenty, white, red hair and big tits. Plus, she likes being fisted after he fucks her. She also can take him up her ass. He would like to get Kelly and me together with her."

I asked Joan: "In what way? As just you two getting with them, or a finance arrangement?"

She said: "I am not sure. He told me he met her one night when he was looking for a hooker in the Zone. He thought she was a hooker. Turned out she was just coming out of one of the clubs looking to get a job as a stripper. When he asked her how much. She told him fifty, she had never been with a black guy before and wanted to let him be her first. He took her to his car and drove to his place.

When he dropped his pants and she saw his cock she had second thoughts. He offered her more money she told him she had never been with a black guy and thought she would let him be her first. She wasn't really hooker; she was coming out of one of the clubs because she was looking to become a stripper.

She agreed to suck him and let him tit fuck her. They were together two days when she first let him fuck her. That was a year ago and they have been together ever since.

I asked: "So just what is he looking for with the two of you."

Kelly interjected: "I'm in as look as I get to fuck him again,"

Joan said: "They role play a lot with her being a hooker. He wants us to take her with us to be a hooker for a weekend. He has shared her and they do threesomes with other girls. What do you think, should we set her up."

I told her: "Be sure to get his number, I have got to see her take his cock up her ass."

I then asked then: "Did you notice the woman I was talking to. Before you were fucked nearly to death?"

Both said they did.

I told them: "Right now, she is down the hall turning her first trick. And get this, I charged the guy two hundred and he tipped her up front another two. With the promise of doubling it if she makes him as happy as he thinks she will."

Joan said: "WOW! Six hundred for one fuck."

I told her: "No. for one hour. He can cum as often as he is able to in that time. I have a feeling he is going to pay for more time. By the way she is coming home with us."

Kelly asked me: "Why is she coming with home with us?"

I told her: "Because I think we can pass you and her off as mother and daughter. She has never been with a woman.

Tonight, you will be her first, if she likes it. Guys will pay big to watch a mother and daughter eat each other's pussies. She will only be whoring now and then. I feel Franco's clients will pay big to watch you do each other and then fuck both of you."

Kelly said: "Sounds like fun, but right now Joan and I need to get to work and make some money."

By the end of the night, all the dancers had made over seven hundred dollars each. The sisters did the BA, Mike, as well as a freebee with Franco. They loved getting paid to fuck and plan to tell their husbands, they will fuck other guys for them, as long they let them fuck for money too."

The woman from the fund office and I talked when she finished with Teddy. He paid for an additional two hours. First, she handed me the four hundred for the extra two hours.

I open the desk draw and took out the first two hundred he paid. Put it with the four hundred and handed it all to her and said: "I charged him that first two so you would have at least that. I had no way of knowing he would tip you or not. Just because he did, doesn't change that I intended it for you.

Enjoy it you earned it not me. Besides I am not taking any money from the other girls. Why would I take it from you. I am not a pimp."

She told me: "Thank you I want to continue doing it from time to time. Maybe once or twice a month. If that is alright?"

I told her: "Of course it is alright. What you are setting up for us is important for the girls and the few guys that are included. The least we can do is accommodate your desire to be a paid whore when you feel like it."

During the ride back home, the woman from the fund office. Introduced herself to Kelly, saying: "Ken told me your name is Kelly. My name is Jennifer, but everybody calls me Jen, did Ken tell you his idea of passing the two of us off as mother daughter."

Kelley told her: "Yes, he did and looking at you I believe we can. He also told me you have never been with a woman and that the reason you're coming home with us. Just so you and I can change that."

As I heard them talk, I realized that though when I first met her the BA told me her name, I didn't remember it.

Kelly asked her: "How did you enjoy having sex for money for the first time?"

Jen said: "It was thrilling, everything I hoped it would be. I must've done good because the guy paid for an additional two hours. Even after paying six hundred for my time he tipped me an additional six hundred."

Kelly said: "Holy fuck, you must've been great to get a $600 tip."

I then said: "I gave her the 600 he paid for her time. Because I'm not a pimp."

Kelly's asked her: "Do you like it when a guy eats your pussy?"

Jen answered: "Yes I love it when a guy eats my pussy."

Then Kelly said: "Then you'll think you're in heaven when I eat your pussy."

A few seconds later and we reached our home. As soon as I closed the door, Kelly started kissing Jen and lead her into our bedroom. I started to follow them but Kelly stopped me.

She said: "If we need you, we'll call you."

I was in the kitchen, drinking a beer. When I heard the shower. I want to see if just one of them or both were in the shower. When I got to the door, I could see through the glass doors of the shower, that they were in there together so back to the kitchen to finish my beer.

20 minutes later, they both came into the kitchen nude. Kelly got beers out of the fridge for both.

I asked not to either one of them in particular: "How was it?"

Jen answered first: "I can't believe I waited all these years to have sex with a woman."

Kelly added: "Her orgasm was so intense; she squeezed my head with her legs so hard. I thought it would crush it. I have to say if I didn't know it was her first-time eating pussy. I wouldn't believe it. She gave me some of the best orgasms I have ever had.

When she fingered me, she kept adding fingers. Honey she was able to fist me. No one had ever been able to do that before."

I said: "That is probably from having had that huge black cock stretching you out."

It was about then the door bell rang. I went to see who it was. When I opened the door, it was Dom and Tina.

I said to Them: "Kelly is in the kitchen, with the lady that took care of Teddy tonight.

I lead the way. When Jen saw Dom and Tina, she tried to cover herself with her hands.

Tina said: "Sweetie, relax I think we are all going to be naked as soon as my husband and I can get our cloths off."

We all moved to the living room. I introduced Dom and Tina to Jen.

Dom asked Jen: "Did Teddy reward you for taking good care of him."

Tina said: "Dom, you shouldn't ask a lady a question like that."

He said: "Honey, At the party she was no lady. She entered the world of prostitution for the first time and Teddy was her first customer. I just want to know if he appreciated her and compensated her enough for her service."

Jen said to Tina: "I am not offended; I have long wondered what it would be like to be paid to have sex. Now I know and I loved it. The money was secondary. The thrill of not knowing him and that he paid to be with me, was incredible. This was not a one and done, I will be doing it from time to time."

Dom said: "That is good to know. I know many well off men and some women as well that would enjoy spending time with you. Just so you know Teddy would have paid twice as much to be with you."

Kelly told Tina: "Cous, she had never been with a woman till we did it just before you got here. You must get with her; you will love it. She was even able to fist me. My first time and is felt wonderful."

Jen asked: "You two are cousins and she is married to Don Memo?"

Dom told her: "Yes, Tina is my wife and Kelly's first cousin once removed. Kelly's mother is her first cousin. Please call me Dom, only people that are not friends or are connected to my uncle. Who was a real Don in the syndicate call me Don Memo.

Before long you will not only have sex with my wife. You will have sucked my cock and let me enjoy that pussy Teddy paid so much to enjoy."

Tina moved over to Jen and started kissing her. I realized I was the only one still wearing clothes and started to strip down. Meanwhile my wife was on her knees filling her mouth with Dom's cock. He was sitting on the coach so I got behind my wife and started fucking her.

I could hardly feel her pussy she was still stretched out from the groom's huge black cock. She is hot for him to fuck her again. I had to wonder if she going to want a steady diet of his big cock. If she did, what would that do to her pussy.

If she stayed stretched out, I had a feeling guys would not want to pay money to fuck her. Right now, she was so loose that there was no way I could be able to cum in her pussy. So, I pulled out and started pushing my cock up her ass.

I looked over to see what Jen and Tina were doing. Jen was on her back with Tina on top of her in a 69. It looked like Jen had several fingers and Tina's pussy as well as licking her clit. I wondered if she was going to try to fist her like she did to Kelly.

Dom pushed Kelly away telling her: "I am too close to blowing my load, I want to cum in that woman's mouth. If she's able, I hope she can deep throat me."

Kelley said to me: "Well since you were just up my ass, go wash your cock so I can suck your cock. Since Dom won't let me finish him."

When I got back from the bathroom. Jen was now on her knees, sucking Dom's cock. Tina had placed two throw pillows between Jen's legs and head lay down with her head on top of them so she could continue eating Jen's pussy.

I sat in the chair across from Dom and Kelly got on her knees and started sucking my cock. From where I was sitting, I couldn't tell if Jen was able to deep throat Dom.