My Wedding Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned and started driving into me again. Hard, deep, full length thrusts, pushing us both through or orgasms. He lifted his head and stared into my eyes. "Who do you belong to Karina?" He asked, as his continued thrusts prolonged my orgasm. His eyes burned into mine, "This is our night, our consummation, OUR wedding night, right or wrong I cannot...will not give this up."

"Yes....Cord....Yooouuurrrs," I cried out. "Our night...I am yours...Always....and in All ways."

I cried out as I pulled his lips to mine. I kissed him hard, deep, passionately, my body cumming again as his continued thrusts and our passion drove me over the edge once more.

"Oh fuuuuuuck....Kaaarrriiiiiinnaaaaaaa," Cord growled as I felt his cock throb again, against my tightly spasming walls.

Our bodies shook and quaked against each other, our lips melded together in a deep kiss, our passion raw and spent as we rode through the afterglow.

Cord pulled my legs from his shoulders to around his thighs, and collapsed on top of me, my arms wrapped around him, and I welcomed his weight, both of us sheened with sweat, our breaths ragged. "I want to stay like this all night." Cord whispered as his lips kissed my neck, and lightly nibbled it.

I sighed softly and whispered, "I wish that we could, this is where I wish to be, but we both know that cannot happen Cord...I...."

Cord lifted his head and kissed my lips softly. "I know..." He placed his forehead to mine and looked into my eyes. "Will you tell him?"

I bit my lip and blushed deeply, then shook my head."I.....I don't...how could I explain," I sighed.

"You are amazing, but if you wanted to tell him I would stand by you to do so, but to me...this is ours, not anyone else's, and I want to keep it for you and me alone." Cord said softly.

I blushed deeply, as our gazes locked again. "Thank you for that Cord, that means a lot especially knowing how close you and James are."

Cord kissed me lightly, "Thank you Karina, you gave me a precious gift tonight, and I hold it near and dear to my heart."

"As I will do also, forever." I whispered.

Cord smiled softly and caressed my cheek with his fingertips. "I should go, I know I should, But I cannot find it in me to do so. I do not want this to end; I don't think I can let it go. Do you have the feeling you don't want to leave?"

I nodded, "I do...I know I shouldn't but I seem to be lingering over long."

"I agree, so am I but I like this...the intimacy, the sharing." Cord said "I don't want it to end, it's too special. "

My fingers caressed his face as I memorized every look shared, every word and touch.

Cord turned his head and kissed my fingers, his eyes looked deep into mine as he smiled softly and leaned in to kiss me, as a man kissed his woman, gently, slowly and sensually.

I returned his kiss; my lips caressed his gently, knowingly, longingly.

"My woman, my Kari, laying here with you, feeling you, longing for your touch, your closeness," Cord kissed me softly. "This is so special, I so feel it."

I sighed into his kiss and blushed lightly. "As do I...yet so confusing...considering."

Cord frowned slightly and sighed "I know." Kissing me gently, his lips nibbled at mine.

"It meant so much you being here for him," I whispered, "I'm so glad you were able to make it."

Cord nodded "I am too, I wouldn't have missed it of course, but it is even more special now. There is no denying the attraction, from the moment I saw you, as I said I growled...not just because of the vision you were in that dress, but my instant attraction and desire for you."

I nodded, "The attraction has been there from the first."

"For me also, and the sexual tension was strong. It was why I was down by the lake, to try and calm myself. I wanted you so badly. " Cord nibbled at my neck whispering, "At this moment, who do you belong with Karina?"

"At this moment in time with you...but I do love my new husband dearly....and will return to him."

Cord nodded, "And I would not have it any other way. I love him also and despite what it may seem at the moment I very much respect him, but in the small bubble that we have created, in here you are mine for this moment."

I drew my fingertips along his shoulder and whispered, "I am yours in this bubble."

"Just for a short time, for now, in here you are my woman and I am your man. In here you belong to me, my bride and I am your groom, tonight we are with one another and no one else. We are joined." Cord kissed me lovingly, gently.

"When here I am your woman, I belong to you...As you are my man, I am your woman." I nodded and sighed softly.

Cord pressed his hips against mine and kissed me passionately, my hands slid up and down his back as I returned the kiss, passion and longing filling our kiss. A deep, hot fire within our passion fuels our desire, deepening it...our passions rising, our tongues meet and dance, caressing and sparring with each other. The passion, the fire glows, kindling sparks and flares....flames rising heatedly through us as our passion consumes us.

Cord kissed me heatedly, touching me, his hands cupped my breasts, kneading them, sliding my nipples between his fingers, squeezing and scissoring them before he pinched them, rolling them between his thumb and finger, pulling on them, twisting them lightly. Breaking the kiss he moaned softly. "I need you, I want to fill you again, feel you shatter on my cock as I fill you with my seed again."

I felt his cock harden where it rested against my pussy, showing his need for me. My hands caressed him back; his arms, fingers ran through his hair, down his neck and across his shoulders, whimpering with need as he stoked the fire, the desire and need within me.

Cord wrapped my legs around his waist, opening me, as he looked into my eyes, slowly pushing his hard, thick shaft into me, stretching my walls around him once again as he entered me letting me feel every inch, bump, vein and throb as I arched and roledl my hips beneath him, twitching his hips gently as he bottoms out in me, feeling his crown just nudge my cervix as he does so. "My god Karina, you feel so good, so right, as if made for me, you have ruined me." With that Cord pulled back to just his crown within me and then plunged deep again, making love to his woman this time.

I arched and met each of his full thrusts, lowering my hips then arching up to his next deep thrust. Tightening my kegels around him as he pulled back I heard his soft groan and leaned up to nip at his shoulder, mewling softly as I nuzzled his neck, then whispered breathlessly in his ear. "Cord...mmmmm...yeeeeesss....so right."

Cord gripped my hair and pulled my head back, his lips claiming mine, hard, our passions flaring hotter, growing fevered as our craving and overwhelming need swept us along, his thrusts becoming harder, faster, our breaths shorter as our bodies came together, giving and taking each other.

I broke the kiss, panting, pressing my forehead to his, begging "Yeeess...Cord...pleeaasse."

Our breaths harsh, Cord moaned "This night belongs...to us...it's ours baby, ours alone as we make love, as we touch, as we marvel in...us."

"

I nod slightly, my voice breaking as I answer, "Yes, our time....ours alone...Please Cord....I need you, fill me again, please."

"God I am going to fill you again, so soon.... I need you Karina, you are mine, my woman, take all of me Karina...all I am...feel me as I feed your need, your desire, your body, mind, heart, know you are MINE" Cord tenderly kissed me as he thrust deep and hard into me as our passion and desire consume us.

My head fell back; my body trembled as I cried out, "Cooorrd....pleeeaassseee....Fiiiill Meeee... Cuummm with meeeeeeeee."

"Yeeesss Karina...my woman...take me...take all of me...fuuuuck....Kaaaaaaaarrrriinnnnaaa" Cord roared as he arched hard into me, his hot cum exploding against my walls.

My body convulsed as I came, my orgasm the hardest I'd ever felt, my eyes rolled back in my head as my body shuddered and jerked as my release tore through me. My nails dug deep into Cord's shoulders as I screamed his name.

Cord collapsed on me, our bodies trembled and shook with aftershocks. Our breaths ragged, harsh in the quiet of the room as we drifted in the afterglow, letting our bodies slow, as our breaths returned to normal.

Cord raised his head and kissed me tenderly, "God that was insane...so intense...so perfect."

"Mmmmm. yeeeeeesss....intense....I've never cum so hard in my life." I agreed.

Cord kissed me again and leaned his forehead to mine. "I really should go, although I do not want to. We both need to sleep."

I kissed him and nodded, biting my lip, shivering as he moved off of me, standing and gathering his clothes. I sat up and grabbed my clothes, saying softly, "I'll be right back" and moved toward the bedroom and slipped inside. Returning a moment later wrapped in a robe, I pulled the door almost closed and crossed to the couch where Cord was sitting, his head in his hands... "He hasn't moved, it will be hours before he wakes."

Cord looked up at me and nodded, holding one hand out to me. He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me, "You are amazing." Cord cupped my cheek and whispered "James is the luckiest guy in the world. Holding me tight he tucked my head to his shoulder and whispered. "I hope you never regret this Karina, I know I never will. I am serious when I say that was one of the most amazing, intense, magical and special moments I have ever had, or likely to ever have again, Karina." turning his head and kissing my temple. Slowly standing and still holding me against him he whispered hoarsely."Time for me to go." taking my hand and walking to the door. Pulling me into his arms for one last tender kiss.

I returned his kiss, lips lingering and moving softly against his. I broke the kiss and stepped back wrapping my arms around my waist. "Rest well Cord." I whispered shakily.

"Get some sleep Karina" he said, kissing me gently, his hand cupping my cheek. We'll talk later.".

Cord turned and opened the door; he stepped out into the hallway and closed it quietly behind him.

12