My Week in Warsaw Ch. 01

Story Info
Air hostess welcomes me personally to Poland.
3.7k words
4.6
13.1k
8
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JF90
JF90
54 Followers

THURSDAY

I collapsed into my seat, wiping the sheen of sweat away from my forehead as I caught my breath. What a nightmare this journey had been so far - apparently it wasn't enough for my shitty company to send me to Europe for a week at short notice, or even to schedule me to arrive on Thursday evening and be in the office in Warsaw on Friday morning rather than give me the weekend to recover from jet-lag. No, they also saw fit to leave me so little time to connect in Paris that I had to sprint through the airport in order to avoid a night on a bench in departures before the next flight at 6am. The geniuses responsible had also mentioned that they'd send me in business class as a sweetener if I agreed to the last-minute trip, yet neglected to tell me they only planned to spring for it on the shorter connection from France to Poland. I winced at the memory of being crammed into my middle seat, rubbing shoulders on either side for the eight hour transatlantic flight.

Still though, I was living the good life now. I smiled to myself as I looked around the luxury cabin, my breath slowing back towards normal as I grew accustomed to my surroundings. I seemed to be one of only two people in business class, and the other passenger was at the far end of the cabin. I stretched my legs out and relaxed into the comfortable seat. As I gazed down the aisle I sensed someone approaching from behind me and leaned back into my seat slightly to let them pass by, and immediately found myself staring directly at a big, round, tight ass swaying side to side, the cheeks rising one at a time as their owner walked. The blue material of her hostess uniform tightly hugged her big bubble butt, her legs alluringly wrapped in sheer pantyhose and her feet propped up by three inch heels. My eyes were glued to her all the way as she walked to the front of the cabin - I'd estimate she was around 5'3 without the heels, her big booty narrowed in to a tight little waist and her black hair was fixed in the typical air hostess bun below the traditional hat. She disappeared from my view towards the front and I straightened back into my seat, making myself comfortable, looking forward to her return.

I didn't have to wait too long, and my jaw almost hit my chest when I saw the other side of her - she was absolutely stacked! I would guess she wore a DD, and her big round titties had most definitely had a surgical boost. They were bursting out of her tight uniform, her cleavage deep and inviting. A little further north, her lips were also clearly paid for - big, fat and juicy, perfectly coated in enticing, bright red, glossy lipstick. Her makeup was immaculate, if a little heavy, and her skin was evenly tanned and glowing. I've never paid so much attention to the pre-flight announcements - her bright, intoxicating smile and her outrageous figure had me transfixed.

Once we got moving, I ordered a couple of drinks more as an excuse to talk to her than anything else. Her heavily accented voice was high pitched and deliciously feminine - think an Eastern European Kim Kardashian and you're along the right lines. She giggled and brushed her hand on my arm as I tried to be subtle whilst flirting with her. In the end, due to the almost-deserted cabin she spent a lot of the trip sitting down across the aisle chatting with me. Her name was Wiktoria and she was 26 - a year younger than myself. She was bright, bubbly, enthusiastic and effortlessly flirtatious, and she seemed entirely receptive to my cautious advances. Not expecting much more, I was happy to enjoy her company and drink in her radiant looks - imagine my surprise when, as I nodded goodbye on my way out the door onto the staircase a couple of hours later, she slipped a scrap of paper into my hand and gave me a playful wink. As I walked across the runway to the shuttle I glanced down and smirked as I saw the phone number and the smiley face scribbled on the note. With no service over here, I found myself suddenly all the more eager to get back to my company-paid apartment and connect to the wi-fi...

--

I spent a long time in the hot shower, eyes closed and breathing slowly as I felt my muscles decompress after the long, grueling journey. After only a few texts back and forth, Wiktoria had quickly asked for the address of my apartment, which I happily provided. I threw on jeans and a t-shirt and ran my fingers through my still-damp hair, still unsure if she was serious or just playing with me. I looked around the studio apartment - it wasn't bad at all, to give the company some credit. A comfortable bed with a huge mirror opposite, a small couch and TV, a modest desk and a large sliding glass door leading to a small, sheltered balcony. I definitely hoped to bring one or two girls back here during my week in Poland, and I certainly wouldn't mind getting off to a flying (pun intended!) start with Wiktoria the sexy flight attendant. I headed for the desk to check my phone in case she had sent anything else while I was in the shower, but before I could reach it I was disturbed by the intercom buzzer sounding. I grinned and quickly buzzed her in, very pleased with how my first hour in Warsaw had gone.

There was a sharp knock at the door, and I hardly got it open before I was ambushed. She threw herself tongue-first at me, her big fake lips pressing against my mouth, her arms wrapped around my neck and her huge tits pressed up against my chest. I laughed between her kisses, pushing the door closed behind her and wasting no time grabbing a big, juicy asscheek in each hand, kneading the soft but muscular flesh through her tight skirt, drawing a groan of desire from Wiktoria, muffled as our tongues wrestled. I walked backwards with her attached to me as if by magnetic force, and between her urgent kisses she quickly removed and tossed aside her hat and jacket, loosened and threw off her cravat in one swift motion before starting on the buttons on her tight white shirt, revealing a lacy red bra only barely containing her big, juicy tits.

While she struggled with the buttons I took the opportunity to pull my own shirt over my head and throw it on the growing pile of her clothes. I had my belt half-undone by the time she shrugged her shoulders out of her shirt, letting it fall behind her as she placed both hands on my chest and pushed, tipping me over onto the bed. Standing above me, she giggled as she awkwardly wriggled out of her tight skirt and pantyhose, pulling them down together to reveal a thong which matched the bra. I sat up, taking the opportunity to admire her surgically enhanced figure as she kicked off her heels and pulled the pantyhose off her dainty feet. Finally she reached up to undo the bun in her hair, her tits jutting out even further as a result. I leaned forward and placed my hands on her waist, running my palms up and down over her smooth curves - she smiled down at me for a moment as her long, dead-straight, jet-black hair fell down over her shoulders, before pushing my chest again, directing me back into a leaning position, my palms flat on the bedsheets behind me, propping me up.

Wiktoria, now in just her underwear, gave me a playful wink just like the one on the plane as she slid down to her knees, parting my legs as she went. She finished undoing my belt and I raised my hips to let her slide my jeans and underwear down, letting my 8" cock spring free, hard and throbbing, the tip engorged and shiny, my shaved balls heavy and full. She gave an excited moan and licked her lips as she threw my jeans aside before wrapping both her soft, manicured hands around my pulsating shaft, gently stroking up and down as she leaned in to press her big, plump, red lips against my swollen cockhead. From my position on the edge of the bed I had a perfect view of her pretty face and plunging cleavage accentuated by the impressive efforts of her flimsy bra, but I also had a great angle over her shoulder in the floor-length mirror on the wall behind her. In her kneeling position her big, juicy booty was close to the floor, looking even rounder as it was pushed up slightly by her heels below it, her cheeks separated by the red lace of her thong. My gaze traced the dainty soles of her feet, up over her smooth, tanned cheeks and her tiny waist, her long, straight hair tickling the small of her back as her head moved in time with her kisses and tongue-flicks.

I tucked her silky hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek as she looked up at me, her long eyelashes fluttering seductively as she finally wrapped those big fat lips around the tip of my rock-solid cock. I exhaled slowly, eyes closing as I felt the hot, wet embrace of her perfect mouth for the first time. She sucked gently but steadily on my head, her tongue like wet satin as she rolled it deliciously around me inside her mouth. Opening my eyes, I looked down just in time to see her start to bob up and down on my dick, her pouty red lips wrapped tightly around me, her cheeks hollowing slightly on the way up from each stroke as she sucked her way back to the tip. She was skillful enough to relax her lips on the way up, letting them drag over my thick shaft and the sensitive ridge at the bottom of my tip, making them look even more plump and juicy. A layer of slippery, wet saliva coated my pole as she worked her way up and down, making no effort to contain her spit. Before long, it dripped down over her fingers as she stroked my shaft in time with her expert sucking, her eyes closed as she focused on her efforts.

Looking over her shoulder again, I watched her head bobbing on my cock in the mirror, my eyes slowly drawn down to her bubble butt rising and falling in time with her movements. In the reflection I saw her arm move and soon felt her soft fingers caressing my big, heavy balls. While one hand pumped and stroked my shaft, the other massaged my swollen balls, earning an appreciative sigh of pleasure from me, to which she offered a muffled moan in response. Her tongue swirled around my tip at the top of each stroke, my shaft slowly being stained by her bright red lipstick as she slurped obscenely on my cock. Saliva rolled down her chin, slowly dripping into her impressive cleavage as she let the blowjob grow more and more messy. She looked up at me as she began to twist her hand around my pole on every stroke, her deep brown eyes looking into mine, a perfectly innocent expression on her pretty face from the nose up while she pleasured me.

Unable to resist any longer, I gently pushed her head back, her lips sliding off the end of my cock. She giggled and spat obscenely on the head of my dick, wrapping her fingers around the tip, twisting and stroking, making sure my pole was thoroughly lubed up with pre-cum and thick, slippery spit. As she hopped up to her feet I crawled backwards until I sat at the head of the bed, my back resting on the headboard. I slowly stroked my dripping wet cock as she reached behind her to undo her bra - her tits bounced as the lacy red material fell away, but they didn't sag at all. Huge and round, they were clearly fake, and I couldn't suppress a low groan as she pushed her arms in, squishing them together and bouncing up and down for me, giggling as she showed off her big titties. Her perky, pink nipples were hard and standing to attention, begging to be caressed. I beckoned her towards me as she peeled her thong down her thick thighs and clambered up onto the bed, crawling up towards me with an excited grin on her pretty face.

Wiktoria threw her leg over my hip, straddling my waist as she leaned in to kiss me, her tits squashed against my chest once more while my cock, standing upright and throbbing, came to rest between the juicy cheeks of her big round booty. After a moment spent swirling her tongue around mine, she lightly nibbled my lip before sitting back, reaching behind her to run her fingertips up and down the underside of my shaft, pressing my cock against her ass as she teased it. I took the chance to finally get my hands on those glorious titties, lightly squeezing and playing with them, pushing them together, rolling my thumbs over her stiff, pink nipples. She breathed heavily, gasping softly as I worked her nipples, rolling her hips, grinding back against my pole.

As I cradled her big boobs in my hands, she slowly raised herself up on her knees, her hand gripping my shaft and holding it steady as she edged backwards onto it. She giggled with nervous excitement as she rubbed my tip along the smooth, wet lips of her juicy little pussy. She began to ease herself down onto it, biting her fat, red lower lip and moaning softly as she felt my tip begin to open her up. I lowered my hands to her luscious thighs, resting my palms on them, gently squeezing her tensed muscles as she began to adjust her bodyweight, letting gravity drive her down onto my big, thick cock. She gave a long, high pitched moan as I filled up her hot, wet, velvet pussy, her hips grinding in circles as she got used to having me deep inside her.

I slid my hands up over her curvy hips, moving round to take her big butt in my hands again, squeezing her juicy cheeks as she began to work up and down on my cock. Her soft, wet pussy gripped me tight and she treated me to a series of delicious moans and groans as she built up a rhythm, gaining speed and height with each bounce. Soon she was steadily riding me, her amazing tits bouncing enticingly right in front of my face as she gripped my shoulders. Her red painted fingernails dug in slightly as she let out a blissful whine of pleasure, the back of her thighs slapping down on me as she bounced. I gave her juicy ass a firm, playful slap and she squealed with delight, her excited giggles quickly fading back into moans and gasps as her pussy squeezed my rock-hard pole.

I eased her towards me and caught one of her perky nipples between my lips, sucking firmly on it, my tongue flicking up and down over it inside my mouth, drawing another loud moan from Wiktoria. She began to steadily murmur expletives in a combination of English and Polish in between moans as her pussy coated my shaft with a generous layer of thick cum. I could feel her walls clenching tighter around me as she rode her way to orgasm - finally she cried out, her grip spasming around me and her thighs shaking against my sides as she began to cum hard on my cock. I dutifully sucked her nipple and squeezed her ass, guiding her up and down, rolling my hips in time with her bouncing.

As she came she collapsed forward - I got my head up out of the way just in time as her tits mashed against my chest, and I smiled to myself as I enjoyed the spectacle of her climax. She pressed her face down into my shoulder as she continued to work her hips - I kissed her shoulder as I looked over it, my gaze drawn to our reflection in the mirror. The view was incredible - her perfect round ass bouncing on my cock, slick with her thick white cum which rolled down my shaft and over my balls. I gave her another spank and watched her booty jiggle as she cried out louder. Her bouncing slowed to a steady grind as her orgasm subsided, and I adjusted my aggressive squeezing and spanking to a gentle caressing massage. She pushed herself upright again and beamed down at me, her straight hair messy and her angelic face shining with sweat, her post-orgasmic glow only making her even prettier.

Smiling up at her, I placed my hands on her waist and eased her upwards, lifting her inch-by-inch off my cock. She closed her eyes, moaning under her breath with a smile on her face as she enjoyed the sensation of her pussy dragging over my veins and ridges as my cock slowly slid out of her. Once free from her vice-like grip, I dropped her down onto her back on the mattress between my legs. She giggled playfully as she hit the sheets, writhing on her back as she flipped over. Grinning to myself as she got onto her hands and knees and arched her back, pushing that big fat booty up in the air for me, I got onto my knees behind her and quickly had my cockhead pressed against her soft, juicy lips again. Looking down at the mirror beyond the edge of the bed, I met her gaze in the reflection, enjoying her pleading expression as she waited for me. I smiled at her as I pressed forward, easing back into her.

Her mouth fell open in and she let out an enticing moan as I slid all the way into her in one long stroke. I gripped her hips and began to thrust, quickly establishing a steady rhythm as I began to pump my long, thick cock into her tight, wet little pussy. She gasped and moaned, her booty bouncing deliciously back against my abs as I fucked her. I drove my cock into her in long, firm strokes, my hips working together with hers as I let her silky grip pull me closer and closer to my own orgasm.

I gave her juicy ass another spank and she giggled, a mischievous flash in her eyes as she looked up at me in the mirror. Trying my luck, I gently placed my thumb over her inviting pink asshole, rolling it around on her sensitive star, watching her reflection to gauge her reaction. I was pleasantly surprised to see no reluctance at all, a playful grin on her gorgeous face as she nodded at me, giggling enthusiastically in response to my teasing. I smiled back at her, still fucking her hard and deep as I pushed my thumb forward, into her hot, tight ass. She closed her eyes and let out an ecstatic groan, the new sensation pushing her back to the point of orgasm. I worked my thumb in and out, rolling it around in circles inside her as I pounded her pussy through her second climax, enjoying the tight grip and erratic twitching of her soaking wet folds wrapped around my pole.

Her shaking legs began to give out beneath her and I placed my free hand on her hip, holding her steady while I fucked her, ensuring I deep-stroked her perfect pussy all the way through her orgasm until she collapsed forward, her soft pink lips sliding down my shaft, leaving a thick smear of her cum in their wake. I quickly replaced her pussy with my hand, stroking hard and fast, agonizingly close to my own orgasm. She crawled to the edge of the bed, reaching down to the floor and grabbing the hat from her uniform, giggling as she hopped down onto her knees on the floor, straightening the hat on her head, admiring her reflection.

I took the hint, following her to the floor and standing before her, my tip inches away from her face as I urgently stroked my cock, my breathing heavy and ragged, sweat dripping down my face. She looked up at me, leaning in to twirl her soft, wet tongue around my cockhead as I stroked. Unable to stand the extra stimulation I cried out as I stroked myself past the point of no return. Giggling, she eagerly stuck her long pink tongue out, her mouth wide open for me. I groaned with intense pleasure as my cock began to spray her pretty face with long ropes of thick cum, my load streaking across her cheeks and forehead, splashing on her outstretched tongue and squirting liberally onto her cute hat and into her silky hair. I slid my tip back into her mouth and she happily closed her juicy red lips around it, sucking enthusiastically on it as I pumped the last of my load directly into her mouth, my eyes rolling back as I enjoyed the sensation of her gulping cum down her throat with my cock still inside her mouth.

My arms fell limply by my sides as she continued to gently suck my dick - I gazed down at her in post-orgasmic bliss, admiring my pretty air hostess, naked aside from her uniform hat and drenched with my thick, white load. She finally released my softening cock, soaked with spit, cum and vivid red lipstick. Giggling, Wiktoria smiled brightly up at me, cum dripping down onto her big, fake tits, and in her alluring, mysterious accent, she playfully quipped; "Welcome to Poland!"

JF90
JF90
54 Followers