My White Boy Sissy Pt. 03

Story Info
Getting feminized.
1.9k words
4.63
42.8k
73

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
738 Followers

You all voted, here's Part 3 of My White Boy Sissy. Hope you enjoy it. All characters are 18 or older.

Chapter 5: Daniel Martin

What should I do?

I'm laying here naked in the arms of Jacob after he just fucked my ass and now he's asking me if I want to embrace being his sissy. I can't deny how amazing it felt to get my ass fucked. It hurt a bit at first, but I never imagined having another man's cock in my ass would feel like that. Although, it's becoming harder and harder to call myself a man as I lay here naked, with my head on Jacob's chest wrapped in his arms with my ass plugged full of cum. I certainly don't feel like a man right now.

I meet his gaze as he waits for my answer. I have a deep-seated feeling in my gut telling me that I truly am a sissy and I should accept. But what would people at school say? Especially Bret. Of course, Jacob said he wouldn't let anyone hurt me if I became his sissy. He said he'd protect me. But what about my mom? What would she think?

He raises an eyebrow, waiting for me to reply. I'll admit that I do like how it feels to have his arms wrapped around me.

I should do it, but the thought of going to school dressed as a girl makes me feel sick in my stomach. Before I can answer, the door snaps open. My heart bangs against my rib cage, attempting to break out of my chest as Tanesha walks in, Jacob's fraternal twin sister. She's one of the hottest girls in school with thick wide hips and a bubble butt. Her skin is smooth as silk and dark as umber.

She has a devilish smirk on her lips. "I knew it. You popped his little boi pussy, didn't you?" she asks, placing a hand on her hip and raising an eyebrow.

Jacob only smirks. "Obviously."

"Damn, lucky bastard. Well, should I start teaching the sissy how to dress properly, put on makeup, and do her hair?" Tanesha asks as her eyes drift down my body and she licks her lips while I try and fail at covering myself up.

Jacob shrugs once again. "I'm still waiting for her response. I just asked if she wants to fully accept and embrace being my sissy."

"Woah, hold up, can she truly make a well-informed decision without experiencing what it's like to dress like a sissy?" she asks with an impish smirk forming on her beautiful lips.

Jacob lets out a chuckle. "You're right, I guess not."

Tanesha grabs me with surprising strength, pulls me out of bed, and leads me into the bathroom. Before I know it, what little body hair I have is being lasered off. Then she drags me into the bathtub, scrubs me down with the shower hose extension along with one of those scrubby things, and a whole lot of girly fruity smelling body wash before shampooing and conditioning my hair. After she rinses me off, she rubs me dry with a towel and drags me into her room. It's your typical girl's room with light pink walls, fluffy white carpet, and a large bed with a lot of pillows.

She rummages through her closet before pulling out some clothes. With a push, I fall back onto her bed. I don't even realize what she's doing before she puts some kind of device on my cock. It's a pink little cage and she attaches a padlock to it. She gives me a wicked smile. "My brother really likes you and I think you're cute as well. Jacob might be willing to give you a choice in being a sissy, but I'm not. Here's the deal, you're our sissy from now on whether you like it or not unless you never want your little cock unlocked. One thing you'll learn about us is that we always get what we want. Now, stop being a tease and accept the fact that you're our bitch."

I don't even know what to say as she slides a pair of pink lacy panties up my thighs before making me scooch my butt up to cover it in what's actually a thong. The thin strip of lace wedges deep between my asscheeks. "Look, don't get worked up over it. It's not personal. It's not like I mean any harm or malice. My brother and I are super close and we not only share similar tastes but almost everything else. You're in good hands with us."

She slides up white-thigh high stockings up to my thighs. "So be a good little sissy and submit yourself to be our bitch. Because we all know you little white boys need big black cocks to worship."

I've never felt so emasculated. I can't even meet her eyes. She then has me stand up before putting a training bra on me and sliding a thin, tight pink dress over my head. The thing barely covers my ass and you can see the tops of the thigh-high stockings. She has me sit back down and then attaches a collar around my neck with a leash attached. I look down to see a tag on it. "Do you know what that says?"

I can barely make out the upside-down words, but Tanesha doesn't wait for me to answer. "Sissy bitch, because that's what you are. I've actually been saving this for you because it was only a matter of time before we'd make you our sissy bitch."

She starts to apply makeup to my face. I couldn't even tell you what she does, but soon she's doing up my hair. "There, all done. Now you look like a proper sissy. Let's go show off to your daddy."

She grabs the leash and gives it a jerk, forcing me to stand up as my heart races and I feel such deep humiliation. She leads me out of her room and into Jacob's. His eyes go wide. "Damn, I thought you were sexy, but fuck me. You look like a goddamn model."

"I told you I'd have him looking fine," Tanesha says with a smirk, then her eyes glide over to me. "Now it's time for my payment."

I look at her, wide-eyed. What does she mean by that? Jacob only shrugs. Tanesha then plops her big perfect tush into Jacob's computer chair, pulls up her skirt, slides her panties out of the way, and my jaw drops as a large black cock flops out. She has a dick and it's bigger than mine!

"Come on sissy, let's see those pretty painted lips get to work on my dick," she says with a grin.

I hesitate, completely caught off guard by this new revelation. A snap of Tanesha's fingers brings me out of my shock and without thinking, I drop to my knees and crawl up between Tanesha's legs before taking that big thick black cock into my mouth and getting to work. It's not as thick or as long as Jacob's, but it's still pretty big and I have to keep my lips over my teeth to keep from scraping against her cock.

She runs her hand through my hair as I slowly take more and more of her dick in my mouth before sliding back up and twirling my tongue around the tip. She gives out a soft moan. "Fuck, this little white sissy sure knows how to suck dick."

"Fucking natural, isn't she?" Jacob asks.

"You got that right," Tanesha says as she urges my head back down her shaft.

I start bobbing up and down her dark black dick as her hand which has a firm grip on my hair guides my motions. Her other hand grips the base of her dick before she pulls it out of my mouth and slaps it against my lips.

I'm tugged back down as she thrusts her big fat cock straight to the entrance of my throat, making me gag in surprise. "There are still some things we can work on."

She starts thrusting her hips, fucking my mouth as spit drools down her shaft, connecting strings to my chin. She slowly pushes her dick against the entrance of my throat, unrelenting. Finally, with a pop, it forces its way down my throat, clogging up my windpipe. I latch onto her thighs as my nose smashes into her pelvis while her balls rest against my chin. Her cock is fully lodged down my throat and she gives out a guttural moan. "Fuck, that's so tight."

Finally, after I struggle to breathe, she lets up and her dick slips from my mouth entirely, allowing me to breathe. She still has a firm grip on my hair as she smacks her dick against my cheek. "We're going to have so much fun with this little sissy."

"Don't get too carried away, I like her," Jacob says as he rests on the bed, watching.

Tanesha only shrugs as she pulls my mouth back onto her cock and starts pumping my head up and down on her shaft. I try my best to breathe and suck as I'm bounced up and down her cock like a basketball.

She then sinks her cock back down my throat and stands up with her dick still lodged all the way down my windpipe. She starts to fuck my throat, ramming deep and quickly. Her balls smack against my chin with each thrust as spit drools down, dripping onto my chest. "Oh fuck, here it comes, bitch."

She pulls out, leaving the tip as she furiously strokes her cock. My eyes go wide as my mouth is filled with cum. I try to swallow, I'm filled up with another load before she pulls out and covers my face with her spunk. "Fuck, that felt so fucking good. What a cocksucker you are. Guess what, tomorrow, after school, you're coming here and I'll get you ready for the party after the big game. We'll go to the game together and no one will recognize you because you'll be the second hottest girl there. Next to me of course. Got it?"

I nod as I lick the cum off my lips. "Good girl. Then at the party, you'll be our little cock slut."

"Well, she means you'll be my little girlfriend. At least to everyone there, but in private you'll be our cock slut," Jacob says as he gets up. "Now you can leave, Tanesha, Danielle, and I have actual homework to do. I wasn't lying about that when I first got you over here. I still need to maintain my GPA and now that I've got the only person who's got a better GPA than me, I might as well get some work done. Especially with that Calc exam coming up. I need at least 96% to maintain an A and keep myself with the second-highest GPA score. But let's be real, I'm shooting for a hundred and I will be number one. There's no reason I shouldn't get it, we're just dealing with derivatives. This is easy shit, am I right?"

He turns to me with a grin. "Although, I do find it sexy that my only true competition is my little sissy girlfriend. Really makes me want to fuck you."

Tanesha sighs and pulls up her panties before she walks out. "Fucking nerds."

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. Check out my profile for more stories. Leave your feedback in the comment section below. Please give it an honest rating!

wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
738 Followers