All Comments on 'My White Boy Sissy Pt. 03'

by wolf_hunt

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

dude, you gotta keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No one puts a cage on you, " before you know it" and nerd, weak or not, he would have freaked out by what the bitch was saying and doing and ran home to cut the cage off. I never get the threat to never release from the cage. Many are plastic or have cheap locks and easily removed. The MC sure doesn't show much emotion, but the threat of dress up and being outed would certainly bring it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

luv b jacob's whote sissy bitch

slavesindeeslavesindeeabout 1 year ago

each part gets better in the midnight hour this sissy begs fir more Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish these stories were longer ! Hahah I love how descriptive you are about the emotion he’s feeling to what he’s feeling physically. Although I must say I’m dying to read “Friendly Turnout pt. 2”. Hopefully that one’s like 4 pages long. Amazing stories.

marqiisebarbaramarqiisebarbaraabout 1 year ago

I want a sequel, extreme feminization for Daniela!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this storie, please don't 'stop writing.

RachelPrRachelPrabout 1 year ago

I soooo love dark meat! 😋😋😋 Wish I could be their white bitch. Can't wait to read about the party. Please continue.

TeriLeighTeriLeighabout 1 year ago

Hi there Wolf, my favorite animal btw. Love this story. I'd love to be in Danielle's place. I just decided to transition at 63 and would love to find a couple to play with.

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboyabout 1 year ago

I would love the sister to fuck ne

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I just finished the first 3 parts and ready for the next. Wow, you are a good writer and I hope you continue this story.

maybeimbyemaybeimbye12 months ago

cant wait for the next part! im loving how this is going!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't like the sis being a part of this really

SpurblackSpurblack11 months ago

So hot and horny love being dominated

thomashwhitethomashwhite11 months ago

I don’t really like the direction the story has gone.

The original story where Jacob is pushing Daniel at least mostly stuck to consent. Jacob also cared about Daniel and was gonna push him toward being his girlfriend. Sure sometimes Jacob pushed pretty hard and understood himself to know he had sadistic tendencies with domination needs, but he tried to restrain them. He treated Jacob as a person.

Tanesha on the other hand totally discounted Danielle as a person. Tanesha made all decisions including cock cage, makeup etc with no explanations to Danielle. Also she kept reiterating that Danielle was theirs. Including when she used Danielle for sex.

Tanesha never even let Danielle see what she looked like after her makeover. Tanesha destroyed it in the sex. Once again a reminder that Danielle is not a person to her.

I’m hoping that Jacob wins out. He appears to defend Danielle’s status as his girlfriend vs Tanesha’s implied usage of Danielle as a party favor. Unfortunately he has already failed Danielle in regard to Jacob’s sister. He had said he would defend Danielle. And his earlier statement to Danielle about sex with others implied heavily that Danielle’s consent would be needed in those situations.

I’m also concerned that both Jacob and Tanesha think nothing about Danielle’s bodily autonomy. Forced Cock cages are definitely a strike against bodily autonomy. They take away your right to enjoy yourself in a way you were designed. Boys, girls, men, and women all are able to touch themselves. For some reason people here seem yo assume that sissy’s don’t have that same basic right. That’s more than domination. That’s turning the person in to an object.

If Jacob sought consensual denial from Danielle it could be fun. It could be done so Danielle would experience the best orgasms vs everyday orgasms. But sex/gender issues are core to many of our identities. If that is involuntary taken from someone they could easily break mentally.

Also, It’s one thing during playtime, it’s another in full time 24 hour life with no expectation that you’ll access your organ again. Who are you, what are you at that point. Suicidal thoughts could become easy.

HumiliaterHumiliater11 months ago

OUCH!

I totally agree with Thomaswhite that the story took a nasty turn. Jacob MUST rescue Daniel from his evil twin. Please.

Jacob should be supportive of Daniel coming to terms with his sissy self and get this tale back on track to the original track of Jacob being a knight in shining armor for Princess Danni. Otherwise, this is just a typical forced fem story and not worth our time.

Allan181Allan18111 months ago

I think the story should continue between Jacob and Danny and how their relationship develop. Introducing Tanesha spoilt the first two parts of the story…

guysenseiguysensei10 months ago

I actually love Danny and Jacobs relationship. It’s actually pretty cute

sambone0101sambone01019 months ago

Wicked AWSOME story!!!! More chapters, please!!!!

SoullessGinger1SoullessGinger18 months ago

really nice story so far. keep em coming!

SissyBridgette415SissyBridgette4158 months ago

The story and so many aspects, encapsulates what has happened to me many years ago, as my best friend/bully feminizes me turns me into his little bitch fem boy for him and his cousins! I still love anything, brings back those memories…

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Where is the continuation?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn keep it goinga

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very erotic - very sensuous and seductive. A genuinely original story, with a unique point of view. Just right. Keep us ... it. ... coming.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I hope the story continues and we get to see Danny with nice long hair at the graduation party!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OMG I loved every one of these I hope we get a bunch more these are fantastic!

kriss4912kriss49126 months ago

So lucky slave to a GOD and GODDESS XXX

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh please fill me up with your cum daddy I am so hungry.

SissyAngelica123SissyAngelica1235 months ago

Thank you. This is an amazing story. Daddy claimed me too after explaining I was going to be his sissy.

SissicrissySissicrissy3 months ago

How marvelous!!! What a lucky sissy!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope this continues. I like that daddy isn't some mean asshole and he actually cares about Daniel. Sister not so much. When do they start him on hormones and do they speed the process up by having a cousin, who is a vet or doctor, take his balls. It will also be interesting to see how Dani's family takes it. Does Jacob have to breed the mom to get her on their side against the dad or does Lavish a breed her right under dad's nose? There are many ways to go. Looking forward to the party.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMi29 days ago

Fabulous story!!!!! Definitely need more please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

A little too much lip bitting?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwolf_hunt@wolf_hunt
Join my fan club for exclusive content and stories. Check out all my full published books on Amazon including the Bet with the link below. Sign up to my Subscribe Star to get exclusive content and all my stories a month ahead of time along with being able to vote for which...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES