All Comments on 'My White Ex-Boyfriend'

by chineseslut

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice hot story got me hard and leaking cum. Worth waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And there's some wiring that connects my mouth to my pussy so that when I'm sucking on a big White cock, I immediately feel tingling down there, and causes my juices to flow.

Good line that nerve is called the vagus nerve in the back of your throat, it’s connected directly to your and gets you wet. My sub taught me about after throating my cock ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And there's some wiring that connects my mouth to my pussy so that when I'm sucking on a big White cock, I immediately feel tingling down there, and causes my juices to flow.

Good line that nerve is called the vagus nerve in the back of your throat, it’s connected directly to your g spot and gets you wet. My sub taught me about after throating my cock ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

“And there's some wiring that connects my mouth to my pussy so that when I'm sucking on a big White cock, I immediately feel tingling down there, and causes my juices to flow.”

Good line that nerve is called the vagus nerve in the back of your throat, it’s connected directly to your g spot and gets you wet and warmed up if you take your time to work up to it the way you sucked him once then able to deepthroat him when you get upstairs is perfect cause it should never be done right away cause it can cause a woman pain and an outmatic closure of the throat valve if stimulated too quickly . My sub taught me about this stuff after throating my cock ;)

clitlicker12clitlicker12about 3 years ago

Awesome!! Love the wmaf kink and your write it well. Nice touch saying what she would be saying if she could talk with a cock in her mouth. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome story. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The last line came as a surprise to me...a great ending. And I think that line resolved the angst earlier in the story pretty succinctly - the heroine is not only reconciled to her situation, but is probably happy about it too. Anyway, one of the best last lines of a story on this site that I can remember, so brave to the author.

grendel6678grendel6678about 3 years ago

I loved this story. I find both the dominance/lack of consent and the racial aspect very erotic. More please? Maybe even a sequel to this one :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

well she should try some big black cock too black guys are bigger more sweet and gentle and more loyal and respectful to all women than egoistic white trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a larger white man I can tell you It’s always the skinny Chinese girls that are willing to give up their ass. Its easy to spot them, they give themselves away and just looking at them directly you can see how spineless she is. It’s almost laughable how easy she gives up her ass. I had a Chinese girl from work that still lived with her parents and the first time I went over to pick her up I had her sucking my cock on the fancy couch in the living room. Chinese families always have a “show room” to entertain in that’s fancy and while her parents waited in the back rooms I had their slut daughter sucking my cock in view of anyone that happened to walk by. But being “ good” Chinese they stayed away as she sucked the white mans cock.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEateralmost 2 years ago

I have Loved dating Asian women from my first philopena girlfriend in college that woke me every morning with a blowjob and sometimes a quick fuck as she would do Anything in order to get me out of the house before her children woke up. To the Japanese one that almost took my heart but loved to be made to bring other girls over for threesomes so she could be "forced to experiment" all the while I knew she had an itch for pussy but would never admit it especially because of her culture and the fear she would be labeled a "Lesbian" as it's almost all or nothing for their culture. To the chinese girl i loved to treat like this story as she would cum so hard just at the mere racial slur which i only ever did in the bedroom as she was the one that turned me onto rope bondage, and eventually whips, spankings and even some "forced roleplay". One of the wildest was the married Vietnamese woman that would flirt terribly with me and then act all guilty around her husband who like this story I often suspected she would either relay what we did afterward or took special joy in having an illicit "White Lover" especially as her friends would giggle and flirt around me as she watched and eyed me which she knew only made me want to pound her pussy even harder as she brought up her friends and how Only she was getting me and not them so sometimes it was if she wanted me to fuck her imaging it was them as she had egged them on subtly as much as she egged me on in the bedroom wanting it to be so Hot that she would savor the fact I am Multi-climactic going usually 3-5 times per session. And like this story she loved being my "Hat trick girl" as she cooed that as a former college Hocke player that scored in All 3 of her holes leaving my DNA in her as she went home to hubby. Sometimes she would feed him our combined cum as she led him to believe he was the reason she was so turned on while he inadvertently gobbled up my cum being cucked while never knowing it for a fact. I hope someday I can have one for myself, as I have a inner weakness and attraction for their beauty, style, grace, and reserved lustful nature as ANY White man who has Ever been with an Asian woman knows once you get such a taste almost all others pale in comparison. But i would never admit that to them instead giving a sly smile; as one of my good friends is a whipped Beta to his Phillo wife who rules his life and it is only because i respect our friendship i have never done anything beyond check her body out as I know he is Not getting what I would make his sweet little bride do that he practically begs her for; as she stays close for Fear I will Corrupt him as I am Positive she knows Exactly what White guys like me do. And yet he invites me Every year to go with them to Her country as they vacation for 1-2 months every year as he promises me one of her cousins or friends as my "Girlfriend" while i would be there. My Only Fear is I would come home with a Bride, or worse end up like him. I tease him in front of her saying they might have to find me "Sisters" as it makes her blush and him to punch me in the arm teasingly saying only if he could hear every detail, ha ha. I often wonder how life there as an Expat would be. Or if I did meet "The One" like in the story I would keep coming back for.

sajithsajith7 months ago

Loved the story

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

last line just flushed the rest of an already formulaic, boring and rather pathetic story right down the toilet, insulting every single Asian woman on the planet in one stupid, ignorant, final sentence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous