My Whole Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt reached out and caught her arm. "Ok, I missed something here. Are you ok? Are you in trouble?"

"My boyfriend dumped me today," she said angrily tearing her arm from her brother's grip.

"Jesus, I didn't know you were going out with someone. The last one I remember was Jared or something," he said surprised.

"Yeah, well he's been gone like four weeks."

"So, you found a guy to date then he broke up with you all in four weeks?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's about the size of it," she agreed.

"And you call me a disgusting slut."

"Fuck you Matt, don't you ever call me a slut," she screamed before kicking his shin and bolting for the house.

He shook his head then limped into the house. He grabbed his bag then, still in pain, took it out to his truck before going back inside to get a soda. He drank it slowly, trying to give his sister some time to calm down. He trudged up the stairs and gently knocked on her door.

"C'mon K, let me in and we'll talk."

"Screw you Matt, I don't want to talk about it right now. I especially don't want to talk to you about it. Go and fuck your bimbo and we can talk Sunday," she said through the door.

"You sure?" he asked sincerely.

"Yes, I'm sure, leave me alone please," was her muffled reply.

He went down the stairs thinking that his sister's irritability and short temper were getting worse. He made a mental note to get to the bottom of her problem on Sunday.

He found Suzy's place with no trouble and rang the bell. She swung the door open and eagerly pulled him into her apartment. She was wearing a short robe and, he guessed, nothing else.

"It took you so long I was beginning to think you had changed your mind. Glad you didn't," she said.

"Are you kidding? I have been hard since you showed me your rather colorful hand in the bar."

"Cool, did you want something to drink, or eat before we get all messy?"

"The only thing I want is you telling me you want more," he assured her.

"Well then let's go," she said pulling him down the hall to her bedroom.

The bed was covered with a rubber sheet and two rust colored beach towels. On top of them were two more bath towels folded in half. The top one had red stains that looked fresh. Lying scattered on the bed were three dildos in various sizes and two small vibrators.

"I, ah, kinda got started without you," she confessed.

"Well," he said pulling the tie of her robe loose, "let's see if I can play catchup."

He expected to see a naked girl under the robe but instead he got a girl wearing white cotton panties with a large red stain in the crotch. Suzy stood there staring at him waiting to see what he would do. Matt understood this was a test. If he showed any hesitation, it would be a short disappointing weekend. If he took charge of the situation, he knew it would be the wildest weekend he had ever had.

"Lose the panties and get on the bed. Now," he ordered her.

She hesitated a moment too long, so Matt reached out grabbed the waistband of the panties then yanked until the seam parted. He shifted his grip and tore the other side so the remains came loose in his hand. He brought the scrap of cotton to his nose and inhaled deeply before throwing them on the floor.

"I thought I gave you an order?" he said in a low but menacing voice.

With a whimper Suzy slowly backed up until her legs hit the bed. Matt put a hand on her chest giving her a little shove. The woman fell back onto the bed and caught herself on her elbows. She smiled and opened her legs, her feet still on the floor.

Matt stepped between her legs then picked up the medium sized dildo. He looked closely but could see no blood on the toy which disappointed him a little. Then he smiled, that was easily remedied. He brought the tip up and teased Suzy's pussy lips open before slowly inserting the six inch toy deep into her vagina.

This produced a moan and a moment later a much louder one when Matt used his thumb on her protruding clit. As he massaged her clit it grew even larger. Holy shit Matt thought, it's like a miniature cock. He inserted two fingers alongside the dildo, working them in and out as he diddled her clit with his thumb. It only took a few strokes before Suzy screamed loudly and squirted a fountain of fluids into the air.

"Holy shit, keep it down or the neighbors will call the cops," he said laughing as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"No they won't, they are on vacation. I love to scream when I cum," she told him. "You don't know how hard it was for me to keep quiet at the bar."

"Well here, let me help you scream some more," he said as he picked up the smallest vibrator and mashed it against her sex.

Her screams were even louder this time. Matt held his hand above her cunt to deflect her squirt so he didn't drown. Her screams set him off in a fit of laughing for some reason. She started to curse at him for laughing which made it funnier. He finally took the largest dildo, which did have blood stains on it, then shoved it into her mouth. She had two more muffled, but still loud, orgasms before weakly pushing his hand from her crotch.

When she had recovered somewhat, she spit the dildo out then pulled the other one, dripping blood, from her pussy then slowly rubbed it over her face.

"Kiss me Matt," she demanded.

He just shook his head and jammed three fingers up her messy cunt. Pulling them out he painted her face red then placed his fingers on her lips, silently willing her to open her mouth. As she stared at him, she opened her mouth then leaned forward to suck on them. When his hand was clean, he bent down and licked the blood from her face then shared a sloppy bloody kiss with her.

"Now it's time to get my cock red," Matt said standing up and pulling Suzy's hips closer to the end of the bed.

For Suzy this was a dream come true. She eagerly brought her knees up next to her head while reaching under her legs to help open herself up for him. He found the target with no trouble and went balls deep on the first thrust.

"Oh fuck, fuck my red cunt and cum in me. I have never had a guy willing to fuck me when I'm like this. Will you cum in me? Fill my cunt with cum? Will you watch while I catch it in my hand as it gushes out? Watch me eat your cum, my blood and cum from my hand? Will that make me a true cum slut? Will you kiss me afterward?" She asked him breathlessly.

"I'll do more than that," he promised her. "After I fill your cunt I am going to go down and suck all those tasty fluids up and then share them in a kiss. Is that nasty enough for a cum crazy cunt like you?"

As he finished saying those words, he felt her pussy tighten up then suddenly loosen as she began squirting like a garden hose. It splashed off his pubic area and his stomach. He kept pumping and she kept spraying. He was more excited than he could ever remember being.

"I'm going to fill you up now, are you ready?" he asked.

"Fill my cunt, fill my cunt," she kept repeating until she felt his load shooting into the depths of her overheated vagina. She screamed to let the world know she was having the time of her life.

Matt gradually slowed down until his cock went soft. He pulled out then sank to his knees before gluing his mouth to her pussy. He felt his cum drain into his mouth along with the coppery taste of blood. Added to this mix was Suzie's cum and the slightly tangy taste of her squirt. When his mouth was as full as he could get it, he rose and leaned over the still recovering girl. She smiled and tried to kiss him, but he shook his head then grabbed her chin to make her open her mouth. From a foot above her he pursed his lips and let a trickle flow from his mouth. It was so hot to see the girl eagerly accepting the pinkish frothy fluid. When he had emptied the contents of his mouth into hers, he gave her a big smile.

"OK my little cum slut, show me how you swallow a mixed load."

Instead of swallowing it right away she gargled with it then stuck three fingers in her mouth as if she was trying to tell exactly how much she had in there. Finally she closed her mouth and with a gulp took it all down. She licked her lips then opened her mouth to show him it was all gone.

"Jesus, that was amazing. Have you ever done any porn movies? You would be spectacular," he said admiringly.

"Get down here and kiss me you fucker," was her reply.

After they had kissed until all traces of fluids were gone she said, "I would certainly consider doing a porno if you were in it and we could repeat, or improve on, this performance."

"Wow, how could we improve on this?" he asked her.

"Well, you never spanked me, used the handcuffs, or the flogger at all," she said with a straight face. "Oh, and I never sucked your cock after you pulled it out of my ass either."

"And here I thought that I had a vivid imagination," he said wonderingly.

"Well, food for thought buddy boy. Speaking of food, let's order Chinese then jump in the shower. We'll be all nice and clean by the time it gets here," she suggested.

Two more romps that lasted until nearly 4am tired then out and they slept until noon. They went out for Italian and to a movie. The movie was so bad they walked out and found a bar and got a little drunk before going back to her place for another marathon of bloody fun.

Sunday morning found them worn out.

"I think my poor pussy may be bleeding from the pounding you have given it and not from my period," Suzy complained laughing.

"I could do with just relaxing and enjoying your company too," he said.

"Well how about we go get some breakfast and discuss what we are going to do in four weeks."

"I can't see you for four weeks?" he asked.

"Well, no, it's like this. When I am not bleeding, I don't have much of a sex drive. I'm also kind of a bitch. You sort of took the brunt of that last week. I am much better off being by myself. My cycle is a rock steady 28 days so four weeks from last Friday I will need your services again. Is that too weird for you?"

"No, I kinda get it. Speaking of weird though, next time I'm going to cum in your ass and make you eat the creampie."

"Ok, but I thought you said something about weird?" she giggled.

"See you in four weeks bleeder," he said kissing her goodbye.

On the drive home Matt thought, in My Whole Life I will never have a more bizarre weekend than this one.

Thanks for reading. Please vote and leave a comment. Writer's love hearing from you wonderful people.

12