My Wicked Stepsister (LVC) Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jerked my arm back, but her fingers caught hold of my wrist. Felicity tried to pull my hand towards her, but I twisted in her grip, and she lost her balance.

She fell backwards with another shriek, but she kept hold of my wrist, and her grip was vice-like, and I went down with her.

I fell on top of Felicity, and she tried to grab my phone again, but I took hold of it with my other hand before she could get it. I lifted it away from her and I grinned in triumph.

Felicity growled, then she wrapped her legs around my body, and she twisted and rolled me onto my back, and suddenly she was on top of me.

She reached for the phone again, and I tried to push her off, but although she was shorter than me, she was heavier, and I couldn't budge her. I wriggled to get out from underneath her instead, but she sat on me more heavily, and I couldn't escape.

Felicity got one hand around my wrist, and she pinned my arm over my head. She reached for my phone with her other hand, and then she started to peel my fingers away from it.

I tried to pull her away with my free hand, but she was too strong. She managed to curl one of my fingers off my phone, and then I felt a second one coming away too.

I should have just let her have it. But I was furious, and I didn't want her to beat me, and I wasn't thinking. I reached out with my free hand and I grabbed one of her breasts, and I squeezed hard.

Felicity howled in pain, but she didn't stop. I felt her peeling a third finger off my phone, and she nearly had it now. But then somehow my hand was up the front of Felicity's t-shirt, and then my fingers were under her bra, and her skin was warm and soft. I twisted and pulled her nipple, and she screamed.

We stayed like that for an instant. Felicity holding my arm and my phone with both hands, and me with her nipple trapped between my fingers. She almost had it now, and she knew it, but I twisted even harder and I pulled, and she broke.

She let go of me and she dragged my hand out of her top, and then she fell back onto her bottom. She was panting, and there were tears at the corners of her eyes.

I sat up and I scooted back across the carpet away from her. I was breathing hard too, and I had to press a hand against the wall behind me to help myself to my feet. I still held my phone in the other. "Let that be a lesson to..."

Felicity roared as she pushed herself up onto her feet, and then she was on me again. I brought my hands up instinctively to protect myself, and I made a silly shrieking noise, and Felicity wrapped her arms around me. She squeezed me tight, and then she was lifting me.

My heart stopped as I felt my feet come out from underneath me. Felicity tried to carry me, and I don't know what she was intending, but I was too heavy for her, and she lost her balance and we fell together onto my bed.

Felicity was faster again. She got on top of me, and I was on my side, and I rolled onto my front to try and get my hands underneath me, but that was a mistake.

Felicity got her hands on my upper back and she pushed me down hard. She leaned on me with all her weight, and I struggled, and I tried to press myself up, but she was too strong. I was trapped.

I couldn't escape, but I quickly pulled my phone underneath me. Felicity tried to grab it, but she was too slow this time, and I got it under my chest. She pressed me down again and then she collapsed against me.

It was a stalemate. I couldn't get out from under her, but she couldn't get to my phone. I was breathing hard, and adrenaline was coursing through me, and I was angry and I wanted to fight. Felicity's chest was rising and falling against me, and I knew she felt the same.

"You're going to give me that phone Violet Croft. And I'm going to make you pay for every shitty thing you've ever done to me."

I craned my head up and I tried to look back at her. "Get the fuck off me. You're never getting this phone."

"Oh we'll see about that."

I felt Felicity shifting position. Her stomach and chest lifted off me, and the press of her hands weakened for a second. I tried to wriggle out from underneath her, but she sat down hard on the backs of my thighs, and I was trapped again.

I felt one of her hands leave my back though, and I tried to lift up again, but I had one arm under me holding the phone, and I didn't have enough strength in my other to get her off me. It made me feel even more hopeless.

And then I felt my bra come loose. Shit, she'd undone the clasp at the back. I started kicking my legs. "What the fuck are you doing to me?"

Felicity laughed. "Something we both know you want. And deserve."

She started tugging my bra out from underneath me, and I fell for it. I reached back with my free arm to try and get hold of my bra strap, and then Felicity grabbed me. Her fingers closed around my wrist again, and she bent my arm behind my back.

It was me who screamed this time. Although she didn't bend my arm too far, and it was more out of rage than pain.

Felicity rocked herself down my thighs and sat across the back of my knees. "You've had this coming for a long time Violet." And then I felt her fingers curl under the back of my knickers.

"Don't you dare!" I wriggled and I kicked, and I almost managed to roll over. But then she twisted my arm again, and it hurt this time and I screamed, and I rolled back onto my front.

I was breathing even harder, and I was frantic and furious, but a part of me wanted this too. I'd had a taste of punishment from Miss March, and it was humiliating, and it felt wrong to like it, but I did. I kept struggling, but only because it made it all so much more fun.

Felicity peeled my knickers down and off my bottom slowly, and I realised she was enjoying this too. She was taking her time and appreciating the view. The fucking hypocrite. She pulled my knickers down to my thighs, and then she held still for a moment. I knew what was coming next and I held my breath.

Felicity made me wait for it, and all I could see were the bed covers, and all I could hear was our heavy breathing. Still she made me wait, and the tension became unbearable, and I even started to worry she wasn't going to, but then she brought her hand down hard against my naked bottom.

I screamed out of shock, and indignation, and pleasure. I kicked and wriggled hard, and Felicity spanked me on the other cheek. I told her to fuck off, but I didn't mean it, and she laughed at me again, and she started spanking me over and over.

Felicity's hand was fast and frenzied, but she slapped me with more enthusiasm than finesse. She didn't do it too hard either, just enough to warm my bottom, and to show me she was in control. It felt like she hadn't done this before. There wasn't the same sting that Miss March had given me, and she didn't vary the timing and location of her strikes in the way that Miss March had either.

Still, being restrained and bared and spanked like this by the stepsister I hated so much was humiliating. And Miss March had shown me how intoxicating I found humiliation. As my bottom got hotter, my breathing changed. As I squirmed and rubbed my thighs together I felt how wet I was. I closed my eyes and I moaned.

"You're such a dirty slut Violet. You've got no decency at all."

I moaned again.

Felicity laughed at me. "No shame. You're an animal Violet. You act so haughty, but really you're like a filthy, rutting pig."

I groaned. Oh god Felicity, if you keep talking like that I'll be putty in your hands.

She spanked me with a more leisurely pace now, as if she was taking the time to watch how I squirmed and jerked under her hand. She stopped and she spread my bottom open, and I knew she was inspecting me like a piece of meat, but it only turned me on more. She started spanking me again, and she kept insulting and taunting me, and it was heavenly.

Felicity got me properly hot and bothered before she stopped. For a moment we were both panting together - her from the exertion, me from excitement - and then I felt her hand between my thighs.

I opened my legs as far as my knickers would let me, and I raised my bottom for her.

Felicity snickered, but she pushed her hand deeper, and I quivered as her fingers touched the back of my cunt.

"You're a disgrace Violet." And then she slid a finger into me, and I groaned loud and long.

Felicity started fucking me slowly with it, and I was so turned on I began to push myself back against her hand. I wondered if she'd ever done this before with another girl, or was I her first?

She let go of my arm, and I knew what I wanted now, and I was too horny to stop myself. I started to roll over, and Felicity let me.

I looked up at her face and her cheeks were flushed, and she was breathing fast. I didn't know if she'd let me, but I did it anyway. I reached up and put my hand on her neck and I pulled her face down towards mine.

I kissed Felicity hard to show her how much I wanted it, and she kissed me back. Our mouths came open and our tongues met, and I moaned, and she moaned too. I wrapped my arms around her and I pulled her against me. I didn't know where my phone was now, and I didn't care, and I don't think she did either.

Felicity felt glorious in my arms. Her body was soft and full, and her breasts were crushed against mine, and I ran a hand down and over the curve of her magnificent bottom and she was so deliciously feminine. I squeezed her arse and she moaned again for me.

I rolled us onto our sides, and I held Felicity's face as I kissed her. I couldn't believe she was letting me do this, but then I could feel how aroused she was and I knew she wanted it too. Her moans came louder, and she stared kissing me more aggressively, and then she was dry-humping my leg. She ran a hand over my chest, and she squeezed my breasts, and she traced her thumb over my nipples, and I started rubbing myself against her too.

I tugged her t-shirt up, and Felicity raised her arms and wriggled to help me get it off over her head. Our lips met again, and we moaned together, and I reached behind her back to unhook her bra. I dragged it away from her chest, and Felicity broke the kiss to help me pull it off, and then I fell on her.

I held her breasts with both hands, and they were so large and round, it made my cunt ache. I kissed and sucked her thick, stiff nipples, and Felicity groaned gloriously. She lifted my head, and our lips met again, and we kissed as we pawed at each others' chests.

Felicity got even louder, and I could feel her body trembling now. I ran my hand down her stomach and over the front of her jeans and she parted her legs for me. I cupped my hand between her thighs, and I could feel the warmth of her, and I still couldn't believe this was happening. I started to rub her hard through the front of her jeans.

One of Felicity's hands traced down my stomach, and then it was between my thighs too, and I was already naked. I groaned to show her how badly I needed it, and she slid a finger between my wet lips. I kissed her frantically, and I rubbed her harder through her jeans, and she stroked her finger up and over my clit and I shuddered.

Felicity ran her finger quickly around and over my clit and I moaned and I bucked against her. I started pulling at the front of her jeans, and Felicity helped me with her free hand, and together we managed to get them open. I tugged them down off her hips, and I squirmed my hand between her legs and down the front of her underwear.

Felicity's knickers were damp, and her cunt felt soft and smooth and slippery. I spread her lips and felt the warmth and the wetness between. I got two of my fingertips against her clit, and I started moving my hand up and down in time with her moans.

We kissed, and we rubbed each other, and we pressed ourselves against each other's' fingers. With her jeans still around her thighs, I didn't have much room to move my hand, but I felt and I heard Felicity getting more and more excited. That, and the way she was touching me was making my head spin, and if we kept this up for much longer, she'd bring me off. But as desperately as I wanted that there was something I wanted more.

I pulled my hand out of Felicity's knickers, and I sat up on my knees, and her hand came away from me. She gave me a disappointed look, as if she thought I was stopping, but then I took hold of her jeans and I started pulling them down her thighs. She raised her hips for me, and she kicked her legs, and I'd never seen a pair of jeans come off so quickly. She was wearing a tiny, pink thong, and she pushed it down and kicked it off before I'd even reached for it.

Felicity put a hand on the back of my neck to pull my face back to hers, but I had other plans. I took her hand off me gently, and I sat up and dropped down onto my side so my face was near her cunt, and her face was near mine. I looked down at her. "Is this OK?"

She didn't say anything. She just reached for my legs, and she pushed them open, and then she pressed her face against me. Her lips were hot as she kissed my cunt, and then I felt her tongue run down the length of me.

I rolled on top of Felicity, and she moved with me and rolled onto her back. She started licking my cunt again as I spread her legs, but I wanted to see her first before I buried my face in her.

I held my head over her open thighs and I saw a small patch of perfectly manicured dark blonde hair above two, flushed, wet, thick lips. She was wet and engorged, and I couldn't resist any longer. I dipped my head and I kissed her cunt and Felicity groaned for me.

I spread Felicity's pussy open with my face and I stated lapping at her. I ran my tongue lightly over her clit, and she moaned loud and pressed it against me, so I licked her harder. She started flicking her tongue quickly over the tip of my clit, and I guessed she had done this before.

Felicity trembled and pressed herself against me, and she made the most glorious noises, but I could tell I was closer than she was. She had spanked me in the most humiliating of manners after all, and the hot tension beneath my belly button was already almost unbearable.

I started riding her face. I couldn't stop myself. My hips started twitching, and then I was pressing my cunt against her mouth, and then I was grinding against her hard. I tried to keep licking Felicity as best I could. But as the pleasure began to overwhelm me I couldn't focus on what I was doing, and I kissed and lapped at her cunt without any control or precision.

She kept flicking her tongue over me with the perfect, fast, steady rhythm though, and I felt the tension rising higher and higher, and I closed my eyes and I came. I bucked even harder against Felicity's face, and I used her tongue and her lips to push my pleasure higher.

But then Felicity grabbed hold of my arse to steady me. I tried to keep grinding against her, but she held me hard and still, and then she had her lips around my clit and she sucked hard and she danced the very tip of her tongue over the end of me, and I'd never felt anything so intense. My body went rigid, and something exploded behind my eyes, and it felt like I was coming again and again, with one climax after another.

The pleasure got stronger with each peak, until I couldn't take any more, and I had to pull my cunt away from her mouth. I rolled off her, and I flopped down next to Felicity, and I panted and laughed, and I felt so high, and my body wouldn't stop shaking. And then Felicity's face was in front of mine, and we were kissing again, and her hands were on me again.

I could taste myself on her lips, and I knew she could taste herself on me, and it was so deliciously filthy. She kissed me harder, and I realised she was humping my thigh again, and I forgot my own pleasure. I wanted to hear and feel her come now.

I pushed Felicity and she rolled onto her back. She spread her legs for me, and I knew exactly what she wanted, but I also knew I could give her so much more. If she'd let me.

I took hold of Felicity's shoulders and I started to roll her over. Felicity might not have understood what I was doing, but she didn't stop me. She let me move her onto her front.

I knelt behind her and I put a hand on her bottom, and I think Felicity got the picture. She bent her legs and pulled her knees up underneath herself. She raised her bottom up, as if she was offering herself to me, and what a wonderful sight it was. Her back had a deep curve, and her narrow waist only accentuated the grand sweep of her hips and her beautiful bottom. As she tucked her legs further under her body the back of her pussy peeped out from between her thighs.

I smacked Felicity's bottom with the flat of my hand, and she whimpered. I struck her other cheek and she squeaked. I hit her again, and if you'd ever told me I'd spank my stepsister, and that I'd want it this desperately I'd never have believed you in a million years. But then life can be strange and unexpected sometimes. I slapped her again.

I spanked Felicity hard right from the start. I spanked her as Miss March had first spanked me. I hit her in a different place each time, and I did it with a fast, merciless rhythm, and I knew it was what Felicity needed. She'd tried to punish me, but I knew it was her who really wanted it. And I knew the more it hurt, the more her nerves would come to life, and how it would make the pleasure more intense. I knew the humiliation of it would make her come harder too.

I kept slapping her hard and fast and Felicity's bottom turned red, and then crimson. She yelped and she groaned, and when her legs started to quiver I began to stroke her bottom as I spanked her to tease her nerves even more. I spread her cheeks open and I inspected her cunt and her arsehole to heighten her shame.

Felicity became a trembling mess of pain and humiliation and pleasure, and I kept spanking her frantically, until I judged the moment was right.

When it came, I stopped smacking her, but she was still panting and yelping as if I was still doing it, and I knew her bottom was on fire and she was ready. I moved quickly. I pushed two fingers into her cunt, and I slid my other hand down and I found her clitoris.

I fucked her with my fingers, and I rubbed her clit with the same rhythm. I did it fast so she wouldn't have any time to catch her breath or clear her head, and Felicity began to groan and thrash as loud and shamelessly as she had for Matt.

I curled my fingers inside Felicity's cunt as I slid them in and out of her, and I ran my fingertips over that spot inside her that Miss March and Natalie had introduced me to. She started squealing and rubbing herself against me hard, and then I felt her tense, and she did this odd trembling thing, and then she shouted my name and she was coming for me.

I kept working her with my fingers, and I got so carried away I started kissing her glowing bottom. I kept it up until she eventually pulled away from me and collapsed onto her front on the bed. I found myself admiring her naked body again as she twitched and panted to catch her breath.

Looking at her like this, with her body hot and ready, and her bottom a deep radiant red, and the naughtiness of what we'd just done, I was ready to go again. I collapsed down next to Felicity, and I tried to roll her over to face me so I could kiss her again, but she turned away and then she was up and off the bed.

I sat up and there was an odd look on Felicity's face now. She was glaring at me, and I noticed she was shaking, and for a second I thought it was from her orgasm, but then I saw the look in her eyes and she was trembling with rage. "How fucking dare you," she spat.

I didn't understand. "What? I wanted it, you wanted it. What's the problem? We should have done this years ago. I think it would have really cleared the air."