My Wicked Stepsister (LVC) Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She backed away from me. "This isn't funny Violet." She grabbed her t-shirt and held it to her chest. It didn't hide much. "Don't you ever come near me again. Don't fucking speak to me. Don't... anything. You fucking pervert dyke." And then she ran out of my room and into the bathroom next door.

I watched her magnificent bottom jiggle as she ran, but when she slammed her door I fell back onto my bed. Fucking drama queen. I'd met girls like her at boarding school. Hot and eager as a puppy when you were taking their knickers off. But then they freaked out as soon as they were done coming. They always came back for more though.

My face was still wet, and I licked my lips and I could taste her on me. Who'd have thought Felicity had such a fun side?

Chapter five: An offer is made... and accepted

Felicity stayed out of my way for the next few days. Every time I entered a room she was in, she left without saying a word. She wouldn't look at me. She even refused to have dinner with Father and Alison and myself.

Alison began to look concerned. I'm sure she'd asked Felicity what was wrong, and I was equally sure Felicity would never tell her.

Alison was so desperate to find out what was wrong with her daughter though she even asked me. She approached me after the third dinner Felicity had skipped. As I left the dining room she fell into step next to me. She opened with her usual faux attempt at camaraderie.

"Violet, you look simply gorgeous in that top. You must let me borrow it some time."

I raised my eyebrow, but Alison didn't seem to notice. She'd never fit into it. "Of course, whenever you want."

Niceties dealt with, Alison got down to business. "Do you think Felicity has been acting a bit... odd lately?"

I nodded. I looked as innocent as I could. "Yeah, I wondered if she was feeling ill?"

Alison gave me a stare like she was trying to see into my head. "No, I think something else is bothering her. You wouldn't know what this is, would you? You're friends, and I wondered if she'd said anything to you?"

Friends? Alison wasn't clueless like Father, she knew we were mortal enemies. She must really be worried. How wonderful. I shook my head. "Sorry, no, I've been studying so hard recently we've barely spoken."

Alison put her hand on my arm to stop me. She turned me to face her. Her touch made me shudder, and I wanted to shake her off me, but I forced myself to stand still.

"You sure you don't know anything?" The fake smile was gone from her face now.

I shrugged. "Sorry, I'm as clueless as you are."

She gave me a dubious look. She narrowed her eyes, and I could see she was about to say something malicious. But she stopped herself, and then the fake smile was back. "If she does say anything to you Violet, will you let me know?" Her fingers tightened around my arm.

"I'm not sure I could Alison." I tried to keep the innocent look on my face. "I couldn't betray a friend's confidence, could I?"

Alison's eyes widened in outrage, but I pulled my arm out of her grip and I turned and walked away from her before she could say anything else.

I could feel her eyes boring into my back as I escaped, but I didn't turn. I'd been tempted to tell Alison something, to let slip I'd seen her daughter with a local boy. But that wouldn't do me any good, and besides, it was fun to taunt her like this.

#####

Loud pop music reverberating from behind Felicity's door as I passed her room. I could picture her lying on her bed and sulking. I wondered what was bothering her the most. The photos and videos I had? Losing her power over me? Or what we'd done, and how much she'd enjoyed it?

I wondered if she'd told Matt who she really was yet too. I knew I should confront her over it, I had to make sure she'd done it. But I was in a good mood after my little victory over Alison, and I didn't want an argument with her daughter to ruin it.

Besides, I was still so confused about what had happened between us too. I didn't know how I felt about her anymore. A couple of days ago I'd hated Felicity more than anyone I knew, even more than her mother. But now I couldn't stop thinking about her and what had happened, and what it meant?

I carried on down the corridor, and I shook my head to try and clear it of all thoughts of Felicity. But then I pushed my door open and there she was. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Felicity was bent over my chest of drawers, but she jumped at the sound of my voice and she span to face me. She looked the picture of guilt.

"Going through my knicker drawer, huh? Or are you back for more?"

She recovered herself quickly. "You had no right to take those photos. They belong to me."

She really was desperate. She must know I'd never let my phone out of my sight now. But I guessed she was willing to take any chance. In her haste she'd forgotten to turn her music off too, and it had masked my footsteps. She must have run in here without thinking it through, and I'd caught her red handed.

"Not a chance. Those photos belong to me. I can send you copies if you'd like? But I'm keeping the originals forever." I patted the phone in my pocket.

And then just like that all the fight went out of her. Her shoulders slumped, and she looked like she was going to cry. "Please Violet."

I shook my head. "No way."

"Please." She put her hands together and held them up like she was praying. "Please, I'll do whatever you want. Whatever..."

Well that was tempting... but no, I didn't believe her, she was just saying it. "Get out Felicity. You're not worth it."

She looked utterly dejected for a second. Then she turned and ran out of my room into the bathroom we shared. She started to sob before she slammed her door.

Fuck, I actually felt sorry for her. She'd looked so desperate, and then absolutely defeated when I'd dismissed her. I actually had to stop myself from going into her room to tell her I'd delete all the photos and videos. No. I had to be tougher than that. I walked over and shut the door to the bathroom.

Her offer had been mighty tempting though. She was beautiful, in a base sort of way, and she had a hell of a body, and now I knew how wicked she was too. Oh Felicity, the things I'd do to you if you'd really let me.

#####

I promised myself I'd study that evening. I hadn't done a jot of work since I'd arrived home, and I felt I should at least give it a try.

I sat on my bed and I opened a book. I tried to read, I really did, but my mind kept drifting back to Felicity and what we'd done together. I'd always assumed she was fucking plenty of guys, I mean, just look at her. But I'd never have guessed she'd be into girls too.

Jake kept popping into my head as well. I kept going over and over our kiss. I obsessed about what I'd done wrong, and what might have happened if he hadn't stopped me. I felt so embarrassed by how I'd behaved, especially over how I'd shown him the photos of Felicity, and I'd not had the courage to see him since.

But maybe I was being even more foolish by avoiding him? Maybe he'd have more respect for me if I faced him like an adult? I was dying to see him again too. I just wanted to be in his presence, and to hear his voice and see that grin of his. And I realised I didn't know anything about him. I knew his name, and how he kissed, and how his hard cock felt against my leg. But that was it.

I focussed back on the book in my hands. I'd read the same paragraph three times now and still I hadn't taken any of the words in. I shut it and got up off my bed. I looked around my room for something to do, but I was bored and restless, and I knew where I really wanted to be. I dressed in a fresh pair of jodhpurs and put on a jumper, and I headed downstairs.

#####

It was early evening, but the sun was still in the sky, and the swallows and swifts were only just beginning to swoop and hunt. The grounds around me were empty, and the only sound was the gravel crunching under my riding boots as I walked the path to the stables.

I felt excited. I knew Jake probably wouldn't be there this late, but there was a chance. I tried to calm myself. I tried not to think about him. But I was already going over what I'd say and do, and how I'd try and stand close to him again, and who knew what might happen? Butterflies danced in my stomach.

As I drew closer I saw the stable door was closed and all the shutters were drawn. He could still be inside, I told myself. Maybe I'd catch him closing up for the night... and then he'd be free from all responsibilities... and no one would know we were in there together...

I had hope in my heart as I opened the door, but as I stepped inside I knew he wasn't there. The horses snorted as I walked past their stalls, but other than that, and the occasional stamp of a hoof, the stables were silent.

Fuck. I dropped onto a bale of hay and stared at my boots. He'd be back here tomorrow morning. But now that I'd made up my mind to see him again, I couldn't wait that long. Tomorrow morning was hours away.

I looked up and Rollo was watching me over the top of the door to his stall. He whinnied at me, so I got up and stroked his nose. I hadn't actually planned to go for a ride, it was only supposed to be an excuse to see Jake. But I was wearing my riding gear, and I was bored, and the sun was still up, and who knew, maybe I'd come across him as I rode through the grounds?

I saddled Rollo and led him out of the stables. He tugged on his reins and stamped impatiently. Being taken out for an evening ride must be a rare treat for him. Poor guy. I mounted him and got my feet into the stirrups, and Rollo set off at brisk trot before I'd even had time to kick my heels.

We rode wild across the grounds that evening. Rollo surged with barely restrained energy, as if he wanted to milk every ounce of enjoyment from this unexpected surprise. My head cleared of all thoughts of Jake and Felicity, and there was nothing but the feel of the horse beneath me and the wind in my hair. I felt at peace. I felt free in a way I hadn't since I'd returned to my family home.

The grounds were empty, and they took on a beautiful, almost magical quality as the light began to fail. It felt like I wasn't in the dull, ordinary world anymore, but somewhere new. Somewhere more exciting, and unknown, and maybe even dangerous.

I was having so much fun I wanted to stay out all evening, but as the sun began to set I knew I had to head back. I needed to get Rollo to the stables before nightfall. If he tripped in the dark and damaged a leg I'd never forgive myself.

I brushed Rollo down and gave him an extra helping of oats when I got him back to his stall. It was warm in the stables, but my face was still chilled from the ride, and I felt invigorated and more alive than I had for days. I decided I wouldn't go back to the house just yet. I'd walk in the gardens until the moon was high, and then maybe I'd stay out even longer.

I was putting Rollo's saddle away when I heard the sound of someone clearing their throat behind me. My heart raced with hope, and I span around, but it wasn't him. Felicity was standing in the doorway to the stables and she didn't look so defeated now.

She was wearing a loose black summer dress with a pattern of pink and white flowers, and her face and hair were done like she was going out. She narrowed her eyes at me, and the hairs on my arms stood on end. This wasn't going to be good.

Felicity walked over until she was only a few steps away from me. She folded her arms and she raised her head and looked down her nose at me.

This moment had been coming. But I'd been putting it off, and this definitely wasn't the time or the location for it - alone, just the two of us, late, when all the staff would have gone home for the evening. These last few days I'd realised I didn't know Felicity as well as I thought I had. I didn't know what she was capable of. I tried to look defiant, but I knew how desperate she was, and I was scared of her.

"I have a proposal for you Violet Croft," she said.

I let out the breath I'd been holding. OK. Not what I'd expected. I was relieved, if still a little scared. I was intrigued too. "Go on."

"I meant what I said before," she said.

I had no idea what she was talking about. "Said about what?"

"I'll do anything for those photos and videos Violet. Anything."

I saw the look in her eyes and my heart started thumping in my chest. I still felt carefree and wild from my evening ride, and she couldn't have picked a better moment to proposition me. I couldn't just fall at her feet though. "And what makes you think you have anything I want?"

She raised an eyebrow. "Oh please Violet, just look at me." She stepped closer. She took hold of her skirt and she lifted it slowly. Her thighs were smooth and toned, and I saw the top of her stockings, and then a garter belt, and then the tiny black satin triangle of her knickers. "You want this. We both know it."

My breath caught in my throat. She was arrogant, and she was trash, but she was gorgeous. I realised my mouth was open.

Felicity dropped her skirt. "So here's the proposal. You delete all the images and videos of Matt and myself. And in return you get to do whatever you want to me. Right here. Right now."

I shook my head. "I don't believe you. No offense Felicity, but you're not exactly the trustworthy type."

She nodded. "I thought you'd say that. So you get to use me first."

"Pardon?"

"You can use me first Violet. I'll do whatever you want, until you're satisfied. Only then do you delete the files. How does that sound? Tempting?"

Fuck yes. I tried to play it cool though. I put my head on one side as if I was thinking about it.

"But this is a one-time deal Violet. I'm only offering myself to you now, tonight." She put her hands on her hips. "So what do you say?"

My blood was hot, and she looked incredible, and I'd wanted this for days. I didn't answer her. I skipped the two steps between us and caught Felicity up in my arms before she had a chance to change her mind.

She lifted her face to mine and our lips met. I caught the smell of expensive perfume, and her breath felt hot, and I tasted alcohol on her lips. I squeezed my arms around her, and I pulled her closer until her chest was pressed hard against mine. She sighed and then she slipped her tongue into my mouth. She wanted this just as much as me, the sneaky bitch.

We pressed ourselves together, and we kissed passionately. Felicity sighed again, and the sound of it made my chest tighten. I ran a hand up her neck and into her hair, and I traced the other down the back of her dress and over her bottom. I cupped and squeezed one of her wonderfully-full arse cheeks, and she moaned.

I knew I should have had more pride and restraint than this. I should have rejected Felicity's offer, or I should have at least made her sweat a little before I caved. It was too late for that now though, but the least I could do was try and hide my excitement. But her body felt incredible, and I'd been fantasising about this every night since what had happened, and I was breathing hard already. My head felt light, and she was irresistible, and I couldn't pass up a chance like this. I slid my hand out of her hair and down her neck and over her breasts and I moaned before I could stop myself.

Fuck, I wanted her naked, and I wanted to explore her body with my hands and my mouth. I drew a finger up the inside of her thigh and I felt her quiver. I ran it over the front of her knickers and she whimpered. She was kissing me so hard, and I bet she hadn't been able to stop thinking about what had happened either. Her proposition was the perfect excuse to have me again.

I rubbed Felicity's pussy through the front of her knickers, and she felt hot and wet already. I pressed my fingers against her more firmly, and she moaned again, and then she began to rub herself against my hand.

I wanted to hear Felicity moan louder, and I wanted to make her lose control. I wanted her to scream my name as she came for me again. I slid my fingers into the top of her underwear, and I was about to pull them down and drop to my knees in front of her, but I stopped myself. No. This might be the only time she offered herself to me like this. I had to restrain myself. I had to think. She said she'd do whatever I asked of her, so I had to dream up the dirtiest, kinkiest ideas I could.

And then I remembered what Miss March and Natalie Kean had done to me. And then I realised where we were. Perfect. I knew exactly what I wanted to do to her. I broke our kiss and I stepped away from Felicity. Her eyes came open slowly and she looked dazed. Good.

I took another couple of steps away from Felicity, just to make sure I wouldn't fall on her again before I had a chance to get my head straight. I put my hands on my hips and tried to look as imperious as I could. My face was flushed, and my hands were shaking, but I had to at least pretend to be domineering now to make this work.

"Stand over there and face the wall." I pointed to the corner where all the riding equipment was stored. "Now!" I barked the command loud and Felicity jumped. She scurried over to where I pointed, and her willing obedience made my cunt tighten.

I walked slowly over to Felicity and I stood behind her. She tried to look over her shoulder at me. "Eyes forwards, slut."

She snapped her head back.

It was working. I moved closer until our bodies were only inches apart. I leaned towards her, and I breathed on her neck, and she trembled.

I stepped back. "Take your dress off Felicity."

She didn't hesitate. She reached behind her neck and she undid the bow at the top of her dress. She dropped her hands, and she wriggled, and it slid down her body and onto the floor. My hands shook harder. Fuck, this was incredible. Having power over Felicity like this was intoxicating. It felt like a drug. I suddenly understood Miss March a whole lot better.

"Step out of your dress."

Felicity obeyed my order, and I bent and picked her dress up and folded it over the stall door behind me. I wanted to keep it out of her reach in case she got any ideas about covering herself up. Although as I turned and looked back at Felicity I thought that was unlikely. Why would anyone want to hide a body as perfect as hers?

"Stand up straight."

Felicity straightened her legs and back, and I took another moment to admire her heavenly figure. Her slender waist, and the elegant curve of her back, and that flawless, big, round bottom.

"Take off your bra."

Felicity reached behind herself and opened the clasp that held the strap across her back. She dropped her arms and shrugged her shoulders and it fell to the floor at her feet.

I stepped close to Felicity again. I could see her whole body trembling now, and I reached out and ran my fingers down her back, and she flinched at my touch. I stroked her again and she settled herself. As my hand reached the top of her underwear she sighed again.

I kissed her shoulders, and down her back, and Felicity sighed louder. I reached around and took hold of one of her breasts, and she moaned softly. I squeezed her, and she quivered. I took hold of her nipple between my finger and my thumb, and I pulled, and she groaned.

I traced my other hand up the back of one of her legs, and I slipped it between her thighs. I started to rub her cunt through her knickers, as I rolled and tugged on her nipple, and I kissed her neck and back, and Felicity's noises got louder. She opened her legs to give me better access, and I could feel how wet her knickers were already.

I toyed with Felicity until her legs began to shake, but then I stepped away from her.

"Oh fuck, don't stop," she whined.

Good. I needed her hot and desperate for what I had planned. I knew the more turned on I got her, the less likely she was to refuse. "Take your knickers off Felicity."