My Wicked Stepsister (LVC) Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took hold of them with both hands and she pushed them down over her glorious bottom and she let them fall to the floor.

Jesus, what a view. The stockings made her legs look so smooth and slender, and the suspender belt framed and accentuated her plump behind. I took a deep breath to make sure my voice didn't quaver. "Pick them up Felicity. Only a slut leaves her knickers on the floor."

As Felicity bent to retrieve her underwear her arse cheeks came open and I got a heart-stopping glimpse of her chubby pussy lips and the little pucker of her arsehole. "Hand them to me."

Felicity tried to turn, so I shouted at her again. "Face forwards! You only turn if I tell you to. Understand?"

She nodded.

"Good. Now stop dallying and hand me your knickers."

Felicity bunched her underwear up in one hand and held her arm out behind herself.

I reached out and took her knickers. I opened them in my hands and looked down at them for a second, then I stuffed them into the front pocket of my jodhpurs. I had an idea of how I might use these later.

I took a moment to admire Felicity again, then I stepped over to one of the chests were the straps for the harnesses were kept. I selected one of the old, worn leather ones. It was three feet long, and two inches thick, and had a clasp at each end.

I moved back and stood close behind Felicity again. "Hands behind your back."

I thought she might resist me at this point. She might not have seen what I had in my hands, but surely she understood why I'd asked her to put her hands behind her back? But Felicity obeyed me now without any hesitation. She reached behind herself and she held her hands together above her naked bottom.

I took hold of one of her arms and I began to wrap the leather strap around her wrist. I held her other arm close, and I wrapped it around that wrist too, and then I wound the strap between and across her arms. I pulled it tight every now and again. I didn't want to cut her circulation off, but I didn't want her to be able to escape either. I wanted her to feel trapped.

When I was done, I fastened the clasps at each end together. I tugged at the strap and her arms, and I was satisfied it was tight enough.

I took hold of the strap and I stepped back and I jerked Felicity towards me. She squeaked in surprise and she almost lost her balance, but she managed to stay on her feet. She stepped away from the wall with me.

I turned Felicity with one hand on the strap and one on her shoulder, until she was facing down the length of the stables. "Walk," I told her.

Felicity didn't understand. She turned to look at me.

"Eyes forwards," I shouted. And then I smacked her naked bottom hard with the flat of my hand.

Felicity jumped and yelped at the suddenness of my slap, but she still didn't move.

"I said walk," and I smacked her arse hard again.

She yelped again, but this time she moved. She took a hesitant step, and I didn't slap her, so she took another.

"Good girl, keep going."

I kept hold of Felicity's wrists as I began walk with her. "Faster." I slapped her bottom again, and she shouted and skipped, but she began to stride across the stable floor.

I looked down at her magnificent bottom as she walked. With each step one of her cheeks rose, and the other fell, and then they reversed, and it was hypnotic. I'd only given her a couple of slaps so far, but they'd been hard, and her bum was beginning to turn red already.

"Trot," I shouted at her.

Felicity was too slow to react though, and I smacked her bottom again. "I said trot."

She understood. She began to move quicker and she lifted her feet higher.

"Faster." I slapped her arse again.

Felicity squealed, but she did as she was told, and I had to jog to keep up with her. She made so much noise each time I smacked her, and I suspected it was more for the fun of it than from the pain. She wanted to put on a performance.

"Do it more like a horse." It was so absurd I almost laughed as I said it.

Felicity must have felt the same, and a quick giggle escaped her lips before she could clamp them shut.

I slapped her arse hard three times and I shouted, "trot like a horse," and this time I laughed as well.

Felicity picked her feet up though, and she started to dance them quickly up and down as she moved, like a child pretending to be a horse. Her bottom jiggled wonderfully as she did it, and I reached out and gave her cheeks a quick squeeze. We came to the end of the stables and I turned Felicity and we began to trot back the way we'd come.

Felicity giggled again, and I gave her arse another three smacks, and I shouted, "this is no laughing matter," but I was giggling now too. I was scared the humour would ruin the situation, that it would diffuse the tension and compromise my authority. But it did the opposite. It made it more intimate and more charged, and I could feel the heat between my legs now. Felicity looked flushed and she was breathing hard, and I didn't think it was entirely from the exercise.

"Now canter," I barked.

Felicity lifted her knees even higher and we moved faster down the stables. I couldn't resist her bottom now, and even though she was doing everything I'd told her to, I started paddling her with short, sharp smacks in time with her steps. We ran up and down the stables like this, back and forth, and we laughed, and Felicity yelped and shrieked, as I turned her bottom redder.

I started to lose my breath, so when we reached a mound of hay at one end of the stables I shoved Felicity down face-first into it. She shrieked with genuine surprise as she fell, but the hay stopped her from hurting herself. She was on her front though, and she tried to roll over, but the hay was loose and she couldn't manage it.

I jumped into the hay too. I rolled Felicity over and her face was red and there was need in her eyes now. We kissed again, and she pressed herself against me, and she moaned. I ran my hands over her body and I moaned with her. I massaged and squeezed her breasts, and I sucked on her nipples, and then I got a hand between her thighs and I started rubbing her sopping cunt.

I traced a finger up and between her lips, and I began to stroke her clit lightly as we kissed. Felicity moaned with more urgency, and I could feel and hear how turned on she was.

"Untie me, please," she groaned. "I want to touch you too."

I shook my head. "Not yet my little slut. We're only just getting started." I sat back and I grabbed Felicity's shoulders, and I rolled her over onto her front again. She tried to stop me, but she couldn't with her hands tied behind her back, and I smacked her bottom again twice to remind her who was in charge. She shrieked and kicked, but I knew it was just for show.

I knelt down behind Felicity. "Put your bottom up for me, slut."

She shook her head, so I spanked her again until she did as she was told. She tucked her legs beneath herself, and she raised her bottom up for me.

"Good girl." Her arse looked at its very best when she was bent over like this. Wide and full and round, and it was glowing a deep red now too, and her pussy was peeping out delightfully from between her thighs.

I put my hands on her bottom and I spread her cheeks and I could see everything again - the tight knot of her arsehole, and how slick and engorged her cunt was. It sent a thrill though me to see her like this, such a beautiful and proud young woman bent over with all her most intimate areas exposed to me. I kissed her bottom, and Felicity shivered. I spanked her hard in the same place my lips had just touched, and she yelped.

I traced my fingers over her full behind, then down the back of her pussy, and Felicity groaned loud. I slid a fingertip up between her wet, soft lips and she groaned louder. I pushed my finger slowly into her cunt and she shuddered and moaned.

"You're my little slut Felicity. My little animal." I began to fuck her slowly with my finger, and I had a huge grin on my face, and I was trying not to laugh again at what I was saying. "You've been a very disobedient animal. And do you know what happens to disobedient animals?"

She shook her head.

I wriggled my finger inside her, and I curled it down to find that area with the small wrinkles, and Felicity make a wonderful whining sound. "They get punished Felicity. Until they learn to obey." I moved my finger faster over that spot inside her and she made a noise that made my cunt pulse. "But this isn't punishment, is it Felicity?"

She shook her head again.

I pulled my finger slowly out of her cunt, and she groaned in frustration. I stood and I moved around so I could see her face. I leaned down and I held my finger out and she opened her mouth to accept it. She sucked my finger without any encouragement, and I could see that humiliation had the same effect on her as it does on me.

Then I remembered how Felicity reacted when Matt came over her face, and I knew that humiliation was an even more powerful drug for her. I could take advantage of that. I pulled her knickers out of my pocket and I slipped them over her face. I positioned them so that the wet crotch was over her mouth and nose, and the look in her eyes told me I'd done the right thing.

I stood. "Don't go anywhere, my little animal." I walked quickly back over to where the riding equipment was stored. I took hold of a short riding crop. I lifted it in the air in front of me and I gave it an experimental swish.

Felicity couldn't see me from her position, but she'd heard that sound often enough to know exactly what I had in my hand. She whimpered.

I moved back over to Felicity and I stood to the side where she could see me. She looked ridiculous with her knickers over her face, but I could see her eyes were wide with fear now. She flinched as I stepped towards her.

I knelt down close to Felicity and I put a hand on her head and I stroked her hair. "Shout Bella if you want me to stop, OK?" I said it with a soft voice. "If you shout anything else I'll keep on. Shout Bella to stop. Do you understand?"

She nodded, but she still looked scared.

I stood and walked behind Felicity again so she couldn't see me. I positioned myself between her feet, with her raised bottom just in front of me. I swished the crop in the air a couple more times, and with each cut Felicity cowered and whined. Her body was tensed and she was shaking. She looked terrified. I was sure she'd never had this done to her before, and I was happy it was me who gave it to her first.

I made Felicity wait though. She tried to turn her head to see me, and she began to whimper more loudly, and shake harder, but I held myself back until I couldn't wait any longer.

I snapped my arm down and the flat end of the crop bit into Felicity's soft, tender flesh. It made such a loud cracking sound, and a small rectangle of her skin whitened for a second, then flushed a deep painful red. She shrieked loud and she started panting.

I struck Felicity's bottom with two more quick smacks, and she shouted and jerked. She tried to look back at me again, but she couldn't. "Fucking hell Violet, that really..."

I smacked her again before she could finish speaking, and harder this time, and she screamed.

Felicity started breathing even faster. "Fuck... No... Violet... No..."

She hadn't said the word though. She hadn't said Bella. She'd probably never felt pain like this, and I could see how scared she was, and she'd started to beg, but I knew she didn't really want me to stop. I'd been in her shoes before.

I hit her bottom again three times in quick succession, and she screamed loud, and thank god we were away from the house where anyone could hear us.

I hit her again three times, and she cried out in pain, but she still didn't say the word.

Felicity's bottom was a mass of red welts already, and it looked so painful I almost stopped. But now I knew Felicity was more like me than I'd ever imagined. I knew the fear was causing adrenaline to flow through her body, and I knew the pain was making her nerves more and more sensitive. I knew how both of those would magnify the pleasure when I finally choose to give it to her.

"You're my animal now Felicity, and this is all part of your training." She made a sobbing sound, and then I began to smack her arse over and over with the crop, and she screamed and yelled, and she wriggled to try and evade it, but she was trapped and she was mine.

I keep going until I was sure there was nothing in her mind but fear and pain, and she still didn't say the word. I kept striking her soft flesh over and over, and she still didn't make me stop. But eventually I did. This wasn't the main course, this was just another entrée.

Felicity lay at my feet and she gasped and cried. Great sobs were wracking her body, and I felt such a rush that I'd had this effect on her, but I was scared of it too. I'd never done this to anyone before, not like this. I'd never had such power over someone, and I was frightened by how intense it was.

I threw the crop away, and I dropped to my knees between Felicity's thighs. I started to stroke my fingers over her bottom, and I kissed her tender flesh, and Felicity sobbed harder, but she moaned again too.

I pushed two fingers into her cunt, and I began to fuck her with them roughly, and she groaned loud. She began to squirm, and then she was pressing herself back hard to meet each of my thrusts.

I moved my fingers faster and she moaned louder, and she'd stopped crying now, and she began to make these guttural grunting sounds as her pain gave way to pleasure. She looked incredible like this. Her whole body was shaking, and she was grinding herself enthusiastically against me, and her arse was spread and red, and I could see my fingers flashing in and out of her cunt. She started moving like she was losing control. Like how she'd done with Matt. But it was me who was doing this to her now.

I waited until it looked and sounded like Felicity couldn't take anymore, and then I slid my other hand under her and I found her clit. I flicked a fingertip quickly back and forth over it, and she started to come almost immediately. She screamed like I'd hit her with the crop again, and then she was thrashing against my fingers like an animal caught in a trap.

I kept strumming her clit and fucking her cunt and she made such a shameless, wanton scene of herself. She yelled and writhed, and her pussy contracted around my fingers with each pulse of her climax. Eventually she pulled away from me though, and she collapsed forwards, and she panted and gasped and said, "Bella... Bella... Bella...," over and over.

And then I was laughing again, and I snapped the clasp open at her wrists and I unwound the leather strap as quickly as I could. When it came off, Felicity rolled over, and I pulled the knickers off her face and we clung to each other and our lips met again.

Part of me wanted to lie in her arms and hug and kiss her until she stopped shaking, but I was too fired up and I was desperate to come. I started rubbing my crotch against one of her thighs, and Felicity noticed, and she pushed me off her and onto my back.

She sat between my legs and she reached for the fastenings on the front of my jodhpurs. I helped her pull them open, and I kicked my legs as she dragged them down. They came off the end of my feet, and I raised my bottom to help her pull my knicker off too. Felicity spread my thighs, and she looked down at me for a moment, and then she dived between my legs.

She didn't kiss my pussy, or go in for any other teasing pleasantries. She just spread me and licked her tongue up and over my clit exactly how I needed. I groaned and I pulled her into me with a hand on the back of her head.

Felicity licked me with fast, hard, frantic presses of her tongue, and she focused all her attention on my throbbing clit. I was so turned on I was close to coming already, and it would have been so, so easy to lie back and let her bring me off. But I remembered that this was my chance to make her do whatever I wanted.

I pushed Felicity's head away, and she looked up at me with a wet and puzzled face. I sat up and Felicity did too. I put my hands on her shoulders, and I pressed her down into the hay, and Felicity looked confused, but she let me push her onto her back.

I stood and I positioned myself over her, with a foot each side of her head, and she grinned and she got it. She stuck her tongue out as I lowered myself onto her mouth.

Felicity began to lick me again, but I started to move my hips too, and soon I was grinding myself against her tongue more than she was pleasuring me. I was almost at the point of no return, and I was so desperate to come after what I'd just done to her, but I still wasn't quite ready yet. I wanted to milk this for all it was worth.

I raised myself up a touch, and I rubbed my cunt all over Felicity's mouth. She held her firmed tongue out for me, and I ground every part of myself against it.

I got a bit carried away, and I started to rub my pussy all over her face. I felt her nose and her chin against me, and I loved it, and I couldn't stop.

But Felicity was groaning beneath me, and she was enjoying it too. I was treating her so badly, and she was loving it, and the thought of it nearly pushed me over the edge. I pulled away from her mouth and I sat back on her chest. I look downed at Felicity and my wetness was smeared all over her face, and the breath-taking filthiness of it nearly set me off too.

Felicity stuck her tongue out again, and she craned her neck up, and she wasn't to be denied. I let her. I watched her lick me. I made sure she couldn't reach my clit though, as I wanted to watch her tongue sliding over me for as long as I could take it.

But then Felicity took hold of my thighs, and she rocked me back, and pulled me towards her, and I fell lower. Her tongue found my clit again, and the pleasure spiked, and I tried to hold myself back, but...

Felicity pushed me again, and she lifted my hips, and I fell back and lay on her chest. She spread my legs wider, and she lapped at my clit again, but this time I felt her fingers on me too. One of them squirmed into my cunt, and she started to wriggle it against that spot inside me. I felt another finger move lower. She stroked it down my cunt, and she went further, and it brushed over my arsehole.

I tensed instinctively, but Felicity held my thighs more tightly to stop me escaping. She pressed her finger against my arsehole again, and I tried to pull away, but I couldn't, and her tongue felt so good, and I let her do what she wanted to me.

She started to rub her fingertip against me in tight circles, and I'd never been touched there by anyone before, and it felt odd, but good odd.

I felt myself relaxing down there, and then Felicity pushed her fingertip against my sphincter, and I was coming opening around it. I remembered what Natalie had said about Miss March loving it, and I remembered how she'd reacted when Natalie had done it to her.

Felicity slid her finger into my bottom, and it felt so much larger than the one in my cunt. She began to wriggle it, and a new point of pleasure bloomed deep inside me.

She rubbed her fingertip faster over that spot inside my cunt, and her finger in my bottom was moving in time with it, and she pressed her tongue more firmly against my clit and then it happened again.

As I began to come I felt that other sensation - the deep tension, and then the powerful surge of relief, and then I could feel it gushing out of me. I looked down, and as each wave of pleasure rolled through my body a great spurt of liquid jetted out of me and across Felicity's face.

I tensed in panic, but that only made me come harder, and I was drenching Felicity, and I was horrified, but then I realised she had the same look on her face as she'd had for Matt when he'd come over her. She'd stopped licking me, but she was grinning as I soaked her, and the sheer depravity of it kept my orgasm coming.