My Wicked Stepsister (LVC) Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed my cunt against Felicity face again a couple more times as my climax eventually began to recede, but then I rolled off her, and then we were in each other's arms again. We hugged and kissed, and I felt my wetness against my face, and I tasted it on her lips, but I didn't care. It only made me kiss her harder.

We laid back on the hay together and I couldn't believe I'd just had my wildest sexual experience with her. My stepsister. The girl I'd hated more than anyone else until only a few days ago. But this changed everything now.

Felicity rolled over and looked at me and her face was a mess of smeared makeup and my cunt juices, but she looked as gorgeous as ever. "That's my part of the deal done. Now it's your turn."

It was a shame to spoil the mood by doing this now, but it was only fair. I nodded and climbed to my feet. I found my jodhpurs, and I fished my phone out of a front pocket. I opened the gallery and then I held it out towards her. "You want to do the honours?"

Felicity sat up and took my phone from me. She pressed the screen with her finger over and over, and I watched as the images and the clips were deleted from my phone.

She handed it back to me when she was done. I'd hoped we'd lie in the hay and cuddle some more, but she stood and started searching for her clothes.

We dressed together in silence, but I was dying to say something. Until this evening Felicity had been my mortal enemy. I'd loathed the very thought of her. But after this... who knew? Were we friends now? Lovers? Was this the start of what was going to be a gloriously debauched summer?

Felicity turned towards me, and the expression on her face was different now. The softness and the broad, satisfied smile had gone. She sneered at me. "You realise what you've done Violet?"

There was an edge to her voice I didn't like. "You mean what we've both just done? Together?"

She smirked at me and shook her head. "This was just fucking Violet, nothing else, don't confuse yourself."

Wait, what? This didn't mean anything to her? But then I remembered how she was with Matt. He obviously cared for her, but to Felicity he was just a plaything. I stood and stared at her dumbly.

"You've just given away the one advantage you had over me, you silly bitch." She started walking towards the stable door. She shoved it open and she stepped into the open doorway, but she turned to look at me before she left. "You used me tonight like I was an animal. Don't think I'll forget and forgive that Violet. I'll have my revenge on you. This is war now." And then she was gone.

I wasn't sure if I believed her, but it was definitely a good thing that my phone was backed up to my cloud account. I'd have to be a total idiot not to keep copies of all those photos and videos. I couldn't wait to see the look on Felicity's face when she found out.

To be continued in the next Lady Violet Croft story.