All Comments on 'My Wife'

by ShortieJen

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Hi. As one writer to another... please get someone to proof read your work. There are so many mistakes and errors and wrong words it detracts from what you are trying to do and say.

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

One of her fuck buddies needs to give her a baby bump.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

as long as it remains loving and consensual

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

" I do not want to lose you."

.

Another bullshit story where the husband is making that statement and not the wife.

RuthMRuthMover 1 year ago

Great story had my pussy wet I think in the next story she needs to put to be made a hooker and made pregnant from gang bangs so no one knows the father is and her husband be cockhood made to keep her holes clean

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pity it turned out with him submissive- would have been better as a hot wife story, but that’s my taste, not yours. Too many errors for an enjoyable read, though I did enjoy ‘complected’ as an invention.

ShortieJenShortieJenover 1 year agoAuthor

I do make a lot of typing errors. Sorry about that.

ShortieJenShortieJenabout 1 year agoAuthor

I am working on my errors. Getting editors on this ap to help out is a chore. I recently started using Grammarly, so that should help with continuity and my many typing errors. Hang in there, I will get better.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It’s a funny thing but the hotter the story the less noticeable any grammatical mistakes are noticed. I didn’t notice any. Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Of course you make lots of errors: you're illiterate. One only needs to glance at your stories to know you probably dropped out of high school and wherever you work, if you have a job this month, one doubts you're making more than minimum wage. 2 stars.

ShortieJenShortieJen12 months agoAuthor

Since this story I have started using Grammarly. I think my latest submissions have fewer errors. As for being illiterate? Apparently I am literate enough to write stories. What do you do, just complain about poorly edited stories, or do you have a suggestion to help improve my work?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShortieJen@ShortieJen
Hey, I am back. I am submitting slower, having a friend help me with edits. thanks.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Wife Series Info